कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 07 Jan 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Anu fills Pre 's maang accidentally unknowingly again 😆

Episode begins with Sharma and Bharadwaj families entering BB .. the Basu family is standing there for a grand welcome .

Pre accidentally trips n isbabout to fall when Anu tries to reach out to her ..but Viraj rushes to her ..grabs her hand n arm n prevents her fall . Anu feels bad he failed to reach Pre .. mol notices Anu 's feelings .Pre is surprised at Viraj's sudden concern for her .all stare at PreVir hand hold 

Komo praises Viraj n his romantic ideas for Pre .

MohVee have their usual regular dose if tu tu main main .. vee snubs among n moves ahead leaving a fuming Moh.

VeeVir close loving ..bonding moments all impressed with the loving respectful nature of viraj while Moh fumes all the more .

Komo takes Pre to the guest room and uses the opportunity  to remind Pre how she had occupied Anu's bed room n forced komo to live in this guest room and now Pre was going to be ousted out of BB n guest room after this marriage ..she boasts of her successful revenge ..

Pre retorts back that she still was very much in Dill dimaag n aatma of Anu and how much ever Komo tried she would never succeed in separating AnuPre .

Komo reveals to Pre how Anu got nightmare of AnuPre separation n she is sure its premonition of things to come n AnuPre would separate for good now 

Pre is shocked as she recollects her exactly similar dream .. she tells komo about it .. that both soulmates had same dream ..was it not a signal that they were still  United by their soul ?? Pre is sire Anu would regain his memory n reunite with Pre 

Komo gets angry n uncertain 

Pre then reveals she had consulted a Pandit ji about her dream n she was told that this was a sign that she feared separation from soulmate n loved one and that they would soon reunite. It was a good signal .

Komo leaves the room n goes to her own room n ponders that when she got dreams of a person losing his life in reality the opposite happened ..her dad had confirmed this she recollects ...  WAS THE SAME GOING TO HAPPEN TO ANUPRE?? Was the opposite of  their dream going to happen ?? Was this nightmare a sign of AnuPre union ?? Koko gets nervous n jittery.. she wonders how to  prevent this .

At mandap/ tilak venue Pandit asks for Tilak ki thaali ... Moh orders Anu to get it ..he goes to get all thalies n gifts from his room .

As he is passing by the guest room he notices Pre ..he enters the room .. he talks to Pre if she was happy ..Pre asks if he was happy.. both unable to Express their unhappiness n divert topic .... As he turns to leave Pre grabs his arm ..this reminds Anu of his nightmare .he feels similar to that moment when he was separating from the girl in his dream m she was trying to hold on to him. Pre  gets FBs of their romantic moments ..the BG song plays ..”chalte chalte ...Sare raah chalte chalte ... mujhey koi mill gaya thaa....” 

He moves quickly to talk of the thaali he had to give...for pooja  he gives her a kaala dhaaga  he got from Pandit his for cutie pie n mom to keep evil eye away ..He accidentally touches the sindoor in the thaali n splashes some of it on Pre ...some sindoor lands on Pre's maang .. hair n forehead... Anu feels awkward n moves away to get tissues.. pre touches her maang n feels the ishara of destiny .. she gets FBs of their mandir wedding n sindoor scenes . 

Anu feels awkward n tries to get tissues for her .. 

He asks about her MS .. pre stated she was still very much in love with her pati n would keep the old MS on until she got the new one .. Anu is impressed with her love n commitment towards her pati . Koko notices Anu comingnout of guest room n gets suspicious what transpired between Anupre ..did Pre remind him everything ?? Did he regain his memory ?? 

Anu reaches his room .. komo asks him to change quickly as he was getting late for ceremony..she plots  to keep him away from Pre until Tilak was completed .. she spills oil on his dress ..but to her disappointment he quickly changes into another pair of clothes... komo then pulls out old laal chunari 

Aju stares at it n gets many Fbs of his sagayi..AnuPre close moments .. he feels uncomfortable n confused ...Komo wonders if she did the correct thing by showing him.that old Laal chunari.. whether it triggered  his memory she is scared.. 

Precap

All ready for Tilak rasam of VirPre .. Anu is coming down from balcony ..he stops in his tracks as he watches Pee being covered in the laal chunari .. he gets FBs of his own sagayi with Pre in the same chunari.. their close moments of bonding ..he is stunned . Suman bhaabhi points out to Anu n all notice Anu 

Mol n Pre are hopeful while Komo is terrified 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

First to comment, Tilak hoga ki nahi ? 🤔🤔

FLW70 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waiting for the update Suta... thanks in advance. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Friends I reached my hostel ...its raining here n the net is disturbed ..waiting for wifi to be restored n watch Hotstar ...sorry but I will get delayed ..😔

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Friends I reached my hostel ...its raining here n the net is disturbed ..waiting for wifi to be restored n watch Hotstar ...sorry but I will get delayed ..😔

Waiting...

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ok managing with borrowed hotspot 

Pre's maang filled by Anu accidentally 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Ok managing with borrowed hotspot 

Pre's maang filled by Anu accidentally 

😚😚😚

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where do u stay suta if u don't mind telling

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swatij20

Where do u stay suta if u don't mind telling

Am pursuing medicine n stay at the college girls hostel in India .... (issey jyada reveal karna against IF rules yaara) 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

🤣  I am very excited for the reunion. 

Vaise aajkal kundali and kzk r being swapped so may be viraj is komo's bf who agrees to marry prerna for komo n later falls for prerna..punnu baby and sherlyn baby ka repeat telecast

.cvs ye na kar dena 🤣