Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

🤣  I am very excited for the reunion. 

Vaise aajkal kundali and kzk r being swapped so may be viraj is komo's bf who agrees to marry prerna for komo n later falls for prerna..punnu baby and sherlyn baby ka repeat telecast

.cvs ye na kar dena 🤣

The Fbs of Anu's almost memory regain is just to tease us viewers I feel 

Hebis not going to regain his memory this quick... 

Am sure EK will drag  his numerous FBs thru sagayi.. sangeet .mehndi ....then at shaadi while watching VirPre  phere Anu will regain memory ... 

All until viewers fully fed up of Anu's  FBs 🤣

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
chinnu_kaku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They have killed Komo father 🤪

May be he got heart attack learning that shark lives in Kolkata river.😆🤣

Swatij20 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Am pursuing medicine n stay at the college girls hostel in India .... (issey jyada reveal karna against IF rules yaara) 

It's ok..

I just got curious to read about rain..that's it..

You are pursuing medical but still u get time to do written updates ...it is commendable..

Aajkal kafi bakwas aa rha h ..

Plus parth's hair r big turn off for his screen presence..

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thimag1314

They have killed Komo father 🤪

May be he got heart attack learning that shark lives in Kolkata river.😆🤣

Sorry sorry yaar my mistake in the update 

Komo says her father Mr Choubey told her that when she dreamt of some one dying he got a long life in reality .. some times the opposite happened . Mr Chaubey is not dead in today’s episode 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

The Fbs of Anu's almost memory regain is just to tease us viewers I feel 

Hebis not going to regain his memory this quick... 

Am sure EK will drag  his numerous FBs thru sagayi.. sangeet .mehndi ....then at shaadi while watching VirPre  phere Anu will regain memory ... 

All until viewers fully fed up of Anu's  FBs 🤣

No suta..in kzk whenever chunari appears, union happens within a week.may be my fav ek chatt is on the way 🥳

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Atleast Bajaj got married to Pre iss Viraaj ka to engagement bhi doubt mein hai i wonder what made Namik sign this shit when chunari and komo were doing the needful along with the ever flying sindoor 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tilak toh hogi

But this viraj is sugar coated

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Okay, is it just me or is there a huge plot hole here again?

Just when exactly did Komolika’s father die? I remember him being ill after Komolika fell from the roof, but I don’t recall him dying. The plot moved away from the Chobeys and onto Bajaj at that point.

Any help?

If it were so:

Just who got Ronit out of prison last time – using what connections?

Oh, and the repercussions!!!

Komolika would be knocked back – because she can no longer manipulate the legal system with threats and contacts – because we all know that were something like that to happen everyone would turn their back on the Choubey kids (No one likes to be manipulated, and without their father the kids have no punch and no power.)

So why is she still indulging in illegal activities? Who’s going to get her out of jail if anything happens?

Then there are the finical consequences… meaning Komilika will fight harder that hard to remain in Anu’s life – because he can provide her with the lifestyle she deems she has a right to…

And who paid her hospital bills for the surgery? Because none of the Choubey brats actually work or earn an income.

Death also comes with its own expenses – the entire Choubey estate would be tied up in legal matters– so no money… 

OR, should we just view this as another creative thumbsuck? 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Okay, is it just me or is there a huge plot hole here again?

Just when exactly did Komolika’s father die? I remember him being ill after Komolika fell from the roof, but I don’t recall him dying. The plot moved away from the Chobeys and onto Bajaj at that point.

Any help?

If it were so:

Just who got Ronit out of prison last time – using what connections?

Oh, and the repercussions!!!

Komolika would be knocked back – because she can no longer manipulate the legal system with threats and contacts – because we all know that were something like that to happen everyone would turn their back on the Choubey kids (No one likes to be manipulated, and without their father the kids have no punch and no power.)

So why is she still indulging in illegal activities? Who’s going to get her out of jail if anything happens?

Then there are the finical consequences… meaning Komilika will fight harder that hard to remain in Anu’s life – because he can provide her with the lifestyle she deems she has a right to…

And who paid her hospital bills for the surgery? Because none of the Choubey brats actually work or earn an income.

Death also comes with its own expenses – the entire Choubey estate would be tied up in legal matters– so no money… 

OR, should we just view this as another creative thumbsuck? 

Shandra he is isn't dead.. at least it wasn't mentioned in today's episode.. they may show him as dead  in future.. 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Atleast Bajaj got married to Pre iss Viraaj ka to engagement bhi doubt mein hai i wonder what made Namik sign this when chunari and komo were doing the needful along with the ever flying sindoor 

I found someone asking the question that I am trying to find an answer for.. why Namik when you don't have any plot for him.. atleast kuch acting krne ke liye hi kuch story/plot hi dedo..