Ishra ss-khwahishein kuch ankahee si,pt 18 on pg 137,teaser on 143,18/

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone,one of my reader told me to start this story soon but as the thread was closed .updating the prologue in new thread.enjoy the prologue,part 1 will be available soon.

Prologue

Raman was busy in taking interview for the post of his secretary. He was getting irritated as the world's most dumbest creatures have came for the interview. He pulled his hair in frustration and said -one more stupid girl enter this cabin, I swear I end up killing someone. He was thinking and called his receptionist to know how many r left. 

Receptionist -sir almost all r done. U can pick one of them. 

Raman -pick one of them, like really. How can I pick someone out of these, all r dumbest not only dumb. Who did the scrutiny. He asked angrilu

Rec-sir, mihir sir. 

Raman -mihir ko toh Main, koi bacha toh nahi hai naa. 

Rec -actually sir, few missed the interview, agar woh aaye toh, baaki all r done. 

Raman -dont allow anyone who r late. I don't want to take interview of any. OK. 

Rec-ok sir. 

Raman hung the call and start his work after the bad interviews he has taken. 

He was busy in his work when his phone rang, he picked it and said -hello. 

Rec-sir, one girl is here and she want u to take her interview. 

Raman -arey, who is she ki main uski sunu. Tell her that the time is over and ur boss is busy. I am not going to take any interview further. 

Rec -ok sir, she said and him and then told the same to the lady. Raman was about to hung the call when he heard, but the time is not over. 

Raman who was about to hung the call stopped hearing the voice and got up from his chair. He ran to the window to see the girl and his lips curved in smile seeing her and all he could say was, ishita. 

He ran back to his table and pick up the phone only to hear her arguing with the receptionist as the time was not over for the interview. 

Raman -jkr kabhi nahi badlegi. He said smiling and told the receptionist to send her in. 

Raman checked himself in the mirror and gave a finger kanghi to himself, all set to meet her. But then he remembered something and thought -what if she don't want to meet me, may be she will not take the job seeing me here. No no, I shouldn't meet her. He thought and called the reception and told her to send ishita to mihir's room. Receptionist told OK and showed her the way to mihir's cabin. 

Then raman called mihir and told him to give job to the girl coming to him for interview. 

Mihir -but bhai, who is she. And why u r not taking her interview. 

Raman -she is ishita and I don't know how she will react seeing me here.

Mihir -ishita ji, itna sab kuch hone ke baad bhi u want her here. 

Raman -toh kya hua, woh meri nahi hai but I still love her.and if with any mean she can be near to me, I won't let the opportunity go. U just hire her, OK. 

Mihir nodded in yes and hung the call while Raman start waiting anxiously for mihir's call. 

After fifteen minutes, he received call from mihir. 

Mihir -i hired her bhai, she will be ur secretary from tomorrow. He said making raman happy. 

That's all,enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Edited by cutieruhi - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awesome. Please update soon. 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue 

Plz plz plz plz plz continue soon Di 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue.. Continue soon 

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting prologue

Pls update soon cant wait for the updates

Thanks for the pm

cutieruhi thumbnail

Finally I am here with its first part,enjoy.dont forget to read the prologue before reading this part.

PART 1

Raman settled on the chair and smiled fully.

Raman-i can't believe,I really can't believe.i saw her again after such long time .it's been four years since we got separated but I still feel goosebumps hearing just her voice.aaj bhi woh bilkul waise hi hai,Sundar ,sweet aur jhagralu,he said and smiled saying,my jkr.

Raman-i don't know uski zindagi mein Kya chal raha hai,woh ab uske saath hai .is she happily married with him.kya uski zindagi mein mere liye koi jagah hogi.kahin usse job de Kar main apni takleef toh nahi badha raha, yaa phir uski.kitne sawaal hai mere dimaag mein iss samay aur jawaab ek bhi nahi.i really don't know what is happening in her life but I really want to know.i really want to be with her ,pyaar ban Kar nahi toh uska dost ban kar hi,but I really want to be near to her.woh sirf Meri mohabbat hi nahi Meri Zindagi hai,balki woh hai jisse Maine apni Zindagi se badh kar chaha,par paa naa saka.jiske naa hone ki wajah se,aaj sab kuch paa kar bhi akela hoon,adhura hoon.meri Zindagi ki khwahish aaj bhi tumhe apna banana hai aur aaj tak nahi bhool paya woh waqt jab hum mile the,mujhe tumse pyaar hua tha.he said and start thinking about the time ishra met in past.

Flashback

Four years ago

Ishita was studying in dehradoon.she was doing bsc and it was her last year in dehradoon.

Ishita was coming to college talking with her friends.

Ishita-main toh bahut sad hoon,it's our last year.iske baad Chennai wapas jaana hoga.yeh khushnuma mausam ,yeh khoobsurat vaadiyan ,wahan nahi hai.really going to miss this place.

Her friend,rupali-main bhi,mujhe bhi Pune wapas jaana hoga ,will really miss dehradoon.

They reached their college talking like this and was about to enter the class when they saw their professor introducing someone to the class.

Ishita-lagta hai koi naya professor aaya hai.maza aayega usse tease karne mein.

Rupali-chod yaar,koi angry man hua toh.

They were talking when their professor said-u girls r late,still talking standing out of class.do u want to stand there all day.

Ishita-no sir,sorry.can we come in??she asked and he turn to look at her.he look at her and got lost in her beauty.she was wearing a purple floral top with jeans while her long hair was falling till her waist.he was lost in her eternal beauty when professor told the girl to get in.they came and settled on their places .

Professor-so everyone,meet him,he is Mr Raman Kumar bhalla.

Evenryone-hello sir.

Raman-thank u ,but I am not ur professor ,I am a student,just like u.he said making everyone confused.

Professor-actually,Mr bhalla is a businessman.due to some unforeseen circumstances,he had to leave his studies in mid,so now he is here to complete his third year of bachelor's degree.hope u all help him,support him .he said and Ishita said slowly-arey yeh toh uncle ji nikle.

Rupali-shut up,dheere bol.abhi professor sunn lega toh baahar kar dega.

Professor-as Mr bhalla left his studies long back,I want someone to help him .so who want to volunteer.he asked and everyone hide their faces.

Professor look around and said-its not done guys,he is one of u .help him.

Ishita-he is not one of us,he is uncle,hum toh bachche hai uncle ji ke saamne .she said and all laughed while Raman got sad hearing her.

Professor-ishita get up,it's not the way to say.say sorry and get out of my class.

Ishita-sorry sir,main toh sach hi keh rahi thi.if u don't like it,then sorry uncle,I mean bhalla,dahi bhalla.she said and all laughed again.

Professor-tum aise nahi manne wali,ek dum mannerless ho gayi hai.so ur punishment is ki ab tum Mr bhalla ko help karogi.

Ishita-no way sir.

Professor-yes,u r going to do this and if I receive any complaint then I still have ur final marks in my hand.

Ishita-no sir,please,this is not done.meri apni padhayi puri nahi hai.how I will help him.

Professor-thats ur problem,help him a little.he is a dedicated person ,he will learn fast.mr bhalla ,please go and sit next to Ishita.

Ishita-main ladkon ke saath nahi baithti.she said and professor look at Rahul ,who was sitting next to her.

Ishita-he is my friend,yeh uncle hai.

Professor-one more time ,u called him uncle,I am going to,he was saying when Raman said-its ok sir,I will adjust.aur aap bhi please mujhe Raman kahiye ,Mr bhalla is too awkward.

Professor-how can I ,sir.u r one of the trustee of this college.kehna toh mujhe sir chahiye aapko,but still calling u Mr bhalla on ur insistence only.he said making every eyes pop up .

All start gossiping when he said-i told u not to disclose this.listen everyone ,I really want to be friends to all of u,please mujhe trustee samajh kar daro mat .I really want to live and enjoy this one year of my life fully.bahut mushkil se waqt nikala hai apne busy schedule se ,college ke kuch pal phir se jeene ke liye.i hope ,aap sab mujhe accept karenge and will surely help me in making many beautiful memories.

Ishita-memories toh main banwaungi tumhari, uncle.i got punished because of u,ab dekho kaisa padhati hoon tumhe .she said smirking .

Rupali-but he is trustee.

Ishita-so what,he want to become one of us,toh uski baat toh manni padegi.naa uncle,get ready to be tortured by me.she said smirking while he was talking to everyone.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
cutieruhi thumbnail

Updated part 1.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update want to know ishra love story continue soon

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail