Ishra ss-khwahishein kuch ankahee si,pt 18 on pg 137,teaser on 143,18/ - Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser 

Thanks for the pm 

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Teasing teaser di

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting teaser di... 

So Toshiji goes to iyer house and asked her hand from her parents... 

Other hand ishu asked raman to make her his.. 😳.. 

Teasing di.. 

Plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 6

Raman was hugging Ishita tight caressing her hair softly when she said-i like being with u ,raman.u never make me feel disgusted.aap hamesha mere saath rahenge naa??

Raman kissed her temple and said-ofcourse,aur kahan jaaunga.tujhe realise nahi hua hai ,but mujhe toh tujhse pyaar ho chuka hai.

Ishita-itni jaldi kisi ko kisi se kaise pyaar ho sakta hai .love takes time to happen.

Raman-its not like that,kuch log hote hai ,jinhe dekh kar lagta hai ki yeh bas hamare liye hi bane hai .aur tumhe dekh kar,yahin ehsaas hua tha mujhe and everytime I see u crying,the pain I feel,I am sure ,it's nothing else then love .

Ishita-but main toh itni khoobsurat bhi nahi,jhalli si ladki hoon.

Raman- but meri toh ho,and I want that only.tumhe bata hai Ishita,tum woh pehli ladki ho jiske liye main itni strongly feel karne lagaa hoon and I really don't want anything other then u.

Ishita-i also just want to be urs,aap mujhse alag kabhi mat hona .she said lost in his soft touch while he smiled hearing her demand.

He pecked her temple again and said-never .

They were standing hugging each other when his phone rang.he picked it and said-actually I am stuck,mujhe thoda time lagega,tum log bus se niklo ,main car se pahunchta hoon.he said and hung up the call.

Ishita-aap car se jayenge.

Raman-aap nahi hum,we will go by car.sirf main aur tum,akele kuch waqt bitate hue and then we will enjoy there with our friends.chalogi naa mere saath.he asked to which ishita just nodded happily.

He went down through the balcony and told her to come down soon.

Very soon she reached downstairs and both left for the picnic spot.

On other hand,toshiji was really happy knowing that her son finally liked a girl .

Toshiji-aakhir mein mere puttar nu kudi pasand aa hi gayi.haaye kinni sonni hai,main vaari jawaan,iss par.main abhi manager sahab se kehti hoon iske parent ke baare mein sab pata kar le,so that I can go and fix their marriage.haaye mere heer-raanjha,kinne sonne lagenge saath mein.she said and called their manager .

On other hand,Raman was driving towards their destination while ishita was sitting next to him smiling.she was really happy thinking that she can finally get rid of subbu and his disgusting mentality.though she had little doubt on appa getting ready for the marriage but seeing raman's confidence ,she too got the confidence that may be her appa will think of her once.

They were on the way to their picnic destination when Raman stopped the car and said-come let's have something ??

Ishita-but I am not hungry.

Raman-really,but I heard ur stomach growling,he said smiling making her smile too.

Raman-u r looking weak,Ishita.kyun aisi ho gayi ho ,kuch problem hai kya??

Ishita-agar aap saath mein rahenge toh koi problem nahi hogi.

Raman-main toh hoon hi tumhare saath.come let's have food.he said and both went to the restaurant.

Raman gave her the menu and told her to order.

Ishita-raman,aap kya khayenge??

Raman-i just wanna be with u,tumhe joh achcha lage hum dono ke liye manga lo.he said smiling and she ordered for both.

They start talking randomly ,Ishita was really happy having him with her.she realised he is a good man,not just handsome but good at heart also.who genuinely loves her,not like subbu who want her just for her body and who make her feel disgusting everyday.

Her face fell remembering subbu but Raman made her smile again making her believe firmly that he is the one for her.

Soon their food got served and ishra start eating it in between their talk .

Soon ishita completed her food whike Raman was still eating when ishita's phone rang .her face turned pale seeing subbu's number knowing well why he is calling her.she didn't picked the call only to get a message next second.

Ishita read it ,how dare u not picked my phone,pick my phone.i wanna talk,warna anjaam achcha nahi hoga.

Ishita got scared and excused herself.she went out and call him.she was about to say when he said-just listen to me,I am feeling very hor,he was about to say something she understood and said-i got it.

Subbu-great,then help me.it will not take much time .

Ishita felt bad at his words knowing he is just lusting over him nothing else,and he calls her only when he feels that way,never ever asked her well-being,forget caring for her.

She was lost in her thoughts while he was telling her everything all over again,that how he is going to make love to her,feeling her disgusted all over again.

He hung up the call after his purpose was served while Ishita start crying pathetic.though he never touched her,but the way he was using her made her feel disgust,pure disgust.like he was raping her just by his filthy mouth.

She was crying when Raman came searching for her and got shocked seeing her crying.

He went to her and said-what happened,baby.why u r crying??

Ishita look at him and hugged him tight .she burst into tears while everyone turn to look at them.feeling awkward ,he tried to break the hug ,but she wasn't ready to apart,so he picked her in his arms and took her to his car .

He make her sit in the car and was trying to stop her but she was nowhere to listen.she was just crying .

Raman-kya hua ishita,atleast tell me,why u r crying.i cant see u crying lije this,please stop crying.he said and kissed her hair softly .

Ishita look at him feeling his soft touch and he cupped her face.

Raman-kya hua,tum kyun ro rahi ho??

Ishita-mujhe aapke paas rehna hai, raman.hamesha.

Raman kissed her temple and said-itni si baat,tum hamesha meri hi rahogi.tumhe kisi aur ka hone nahi dunga .he said and kissed her temple again while she closed her eyes inviting him to her.he kissed her closed eyes while she let a soft moan.he pulled her closer and caressed her lips while she was just lost in him.seeing her all drown in himself he claimed her lips in a soul searing kiss.she pulled him closer feeling desirable and both kissed for long.

His hands were on her back while she was also busy exploring his curvy body.

They kissed for long and finally broke in need of air.their faces were flushed while she was looking down feeling his gaze on her.

Raman pulled her closer and kissed her hair again making her feel really good.

Raman-u r fine??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-never felt so good,thank u for making me feel this good.

Raman-but why u were crying??

Ishita-i don't wanna talk about it Raman,please don't force me.

Raman-ofcourse not,I will not force u for anything ever,not even for making love to u,tumhari jab permission hogi hum tabhi kareeb aayenge ,I love u Ishita,and can wait for u forever.he said and pulled her in a bear hug ,she closed her eyes feeling blessed under his touch .

Seeing her all lost,he started driving with his free hand while she was just snuggling into him.all the way,she was thinking about the two men she knows,one was harassing her while other was soothing her.

On other hand,toshiji left for Chennai after collecting every info about iyers.she was really excited for ishra marriage and was really looking forward to it.

In evening ,she reached Chennai and check in into a hotel thinking to meet iyers the next day after buying something for them to gift.

Ishra were on the way when their friend called Raman and told them not to come as the bridge is broken and they r now stucked,atleast he can be safe .

Raman-now we can't go there,chalo wapas chalte hai.

Ishita-i don't wanna go back to my hostel.chaliye kahin aur chalte hai.

Raman-kahan??

Ishita-i know a resort nearby.

Raman look at her and said-u wanna go to a resort with me.he asked to which she nodded in yes.

Ishita-i trust u ,raman.i trust u for me .she said and rested her head on his chest.

Soon they reached the resort and they took a room.

Raman-ishita,u really want to stay here with me.

Ishita-ofcourse,mujhe koi aitraaz nahi,aapko hai kya??

Raman just nodded in no confused at her behaviour .

Soon they were in their room ,Raman came to her and said-ab bolo,kya order hai madam ka.

Ishita-i wanna talk to u,bahut saari baatein karni hai aapse.

Raman-ok,then come.we will talk,he said and both settled next to each other.

Raman started telling her about his family,his business,his mother and how she was searching a girl for him madly and was really happy after getting her.

Raman-now ,u tell me something about urself.

Ishita-i am one of my four sisters,second in number,my appa is very strict and my marriage is already fixed with my elder sister's brother in law.usse main pehli nazar mein pasand aa gayi thi,she was telling when Raman said-i don't wanna listen about him,mujhe sirf tere baare mein janaa hai,tu kaun hai,kaisi hai aur shaadi ke baad kaisi zindagi chahti hai.

Ishita-i want love from u ,Raman,respect from u.chahti hoon ki main aapki biwi banu,sirf ek body nahi jisse aap apne desire ke liye use karein.

Raman look at her and said-u really think so low about me,mujhe tum chahiye,yes I love u and kissed u thinking u will like it,but agar tumhe aisa lagta hai toh main tumhe nahi choounga,shaadi ke baad bhi nahi,till the time u r comfortable with me,till the time,u start looking at me as ur husband.

Ishita smiled hearing him and said-u will really wait for me.

Raman-ofcourse, hamesha.till u really want us to move ahead.

Ishita-aur agar main aaj aage badhna chahun toh??she said making Raman confused .

Raman-what does it mean??

Ishita came very close to him and said-i want u to love me,love me raman.mujhe apna bana lijiye.

Raman got shocked hearing her and said-yeh tum kya keh rahi ho ,Ishita??main gussa nahi hoon,that u r doing this to please me.

Ishita-i know,aap waise nahi hai,tabhi toh chahti hoon ki hum ek ho jaaye,please Raman,meri itni si wish puri kar dijiye.

Raman-but why r u rushing ,baba.we will get married soon and then we can start our life happily.i love u alot and can surely wait.

Ishita-but I don't wanna wait,I want u to love me .

Raman-but why??

Ishita-aapko bharosha hai naa ki hum dono ki shaadi ho jayegi??

Raman-ofcourse.

Ishita-then what's wrong in this.

Raman-but why u want this??

Ishita hugged him and said-i just want to be urs,raman.love me ,please make me mine.she said hugging him tight making Raman confused at her demand.

Ishita closed her eyes and thought-i know appa kabhi nahi maanenge ,so I just want to be urs before marrying that leech.i know he will rape me every damn day and noone will come to my rescue ,so I just want to feel ur love,jisse yaad karke main apni zindagi jee sakun.i know I am cheating u somewhere,aapke pyaar ka faayda utha rahi hoon,but I really need it ,like I need air to breath .she said hugging him more tightly while he just look at her and said-we can wait,Ishita.

Ishita pleaded looking at him and he finally gave in.he picked her in his arms and took her to the bed .though he don't wanna cross his limit but seeing her insistence,they came closer removing all the distance between them.he loved her in the most gentle way while she was just lost in him.at first he was hesitant but slowly he was lost in her,they loved each other many times till they were exhausted.

Finally they slept hugging each other when the sun rises .Raman was sleeping hugging her while she kissed his temple and said-i just wish,ki mera darr galat ho aur aapka confidence sahi,appa maan jaaye hamari shaadi ke liye aur mujhe aapse dur kahin nahi jaana pade,kabhi nahi jaana pade .she said anc sleot hugging him.

Next morning,Toshiji bought many gifts for iyers ang went to their house.amma-appa was confused seeing her with so many gifts while toshiji settled on the couch and asked for a glass of water.appa signalled Amma to get water for toshiji.

Toshiji had the water and thanked him.

Appa-now please tell who r u and why u r here??he asked without being formal.

Toshiji-actually I am santoshi bhalla,Raman bhalla's mother.she asked making appa-amma confused.

Appa-who Raman bhalla.

Toshiji-the famous business tycoon from new Delhi,RKB.

They nodded and said-ok,but why u r here.

Toshiji-actually my son is studying with ur daughter aur usse Ishita bahut pasand hai.she said and appa narrowed his eyebrows-so.

Toshiji-mujhe bhi aapki beti bahut pasand hai,toh main chahti hoon ki unn dono ki shaadi ho jaaye,only if u allow.she said and amma-appa look at each other.

Appa look at her and said blantly-sorry,meri beti ki shaadi fix ho chuki hai and she is getting married next month.

Toshiji-but usse woh ladka pasand nahi hai,she likes my son aur Raman ko bhi Ishita bahut pasand hai. Mera puttar bahut achcha hai,woh aapki beti ko bahut khush rakhega .aapko bhi toh uski khushi chahiye naa.she asked trying to convince him when he said-sorry to disappoint u ,but aisa nahi hone wala .Ishita ki shaadi already fix hai and it will be better if u leave.

Toshiji-but woh dono pyaar karte hai,she was saying when they heard saying,oh toh yeh kar rahi hai Ishita wahan.main yahan uska wait kar raha hoon aur woh wahan pata nahi kiske saath rangraliyan mana rahi hai .yeh umeed nahi thi ,aapki beti se,appa.

Everyone turned and appa said-subbu.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
sunshinejo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Interesting update 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Raman was assuring ishita that he will always be there with her❀️

She also was happy after so much time

But subbu ruined everything πŸ˜‘. He is disgusting πŸ˜‘

Poor ishita......she knows that appa will never agree for their relationship πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

One side ishra became one and the other side a big chaos has started πŸ˜²

Lets see what destiny has planned for them

Ty 4 d pm too

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Hope they will be together soon 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Raman was as hugging ishita she said he never make her feel disgusted she asked him to never leave her he said he loves her so much ishita asked how can he love her they have met someday before only raman said some people falls in love at first sight he fell for her that way she said she also likes being with him raman got call he told other students to leave he will come later ishra were in car going towards picnic spot raman stopped at dhaba he asked ishita to order food she ordered she saw subbus call coming she got scared and didn't picked subbu messaged her threatening her he will call appa ishita went out to pick call Subbu is disgusting I just want to punch him ishita was crying raman got worried ishita hugged him everyone were looking at ishra raman took ishita to car he made her feel good he kissed her they were going towards their destination when raman got call students asked him not to come bridge in broke they are already stuck raman said they should go back ishita said she don't want to go hostel she asked him to take her to resort they booked room raman asked if she is sure she wants to stay with him she said yes other side toshiji was admiring ishitas pic she booked tickets for Chennai after checking everything about iyers she reached chennai she decided to meet iyers next day with gifts ishra talk was nice Ishita insisted raman to love her ishita know her father will never agree for this marriage poor she her pov was sad ishra became one next day toshiji reached house with gifts amma appa were confused toshiji introduced herself she told them ishra love each other and she wants to make ishita her daughter in law but appa denied Subbu came there hope ishita will take stand and will not marry subbu if not raman

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm 

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Poor ishu how cheap tht guy is

Too good hope Raman save her from that hell

Please cont soon