Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

I was a sidsim supporter until the tunnel task. 

Yup me too! In fact I liked Shukla more before first finale 

lifeiscool thumbnail

Their bond is good but both these bonds are separate and shouldn't be compared. RaSim bond is more of a sibling bond and tbh , understanding between 2 different genders is always better . Don't call me irrational but differences are bound to arise when it's a frndship between the same gender be it sidsim(due to their egos) or devoshmi (due to their different nature, rashmi being the polite one and devo being straightforward most of the times). We shouldn't compare the individuals ,their personalities are different hence their equation is different too. Both these bonds are genuine and i don't think any of this will matter once they go out of the house. They'll all be busy in their respective lives and would meet each other once in a blue moon . 

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Yup me too! In fact I liked Shukla more before first finale 

Once Shukla and other members unfairly ganged up on Asim, I lost it there. The worst was when Shukla was convincing Asim that his ego is larger than his ðŸ¤£

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I believe in friendship,there needs to be equality first. 

So,for me SidSim was not a friendship

DevoShami was strong but devo sometimes proved that she is very mahaan and took stands for rashmi to show her mahaanta

About RaSim ,I can't say that its strong or not because this is a budding friendship. But the things i like about this friendship are that they both listen to each,understand each other ,there is an equality between both. And lastly dono jatate nahi ek doosre ko ki maine tere liye yeh kiya ya woh kiya 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

Once Shukla and other members unfairly ganged up on Asim, I lost it there. The worst was when Shukla was convincing Asim that his ego is larger than his ðŸ¤£

Lol. My liking for Shukla went down with every foul word and every push and now it’s the lowest that it can possibly Get. Across all seasons! He’s like Dolly Bindra level for me. 

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Lol. My liking for Shukla went down with every foul word and every push and now it’s the lowest that it can possibly Get. Across all seasons! He’s like Dolly Bindra level for me. 

Ditto with Paras too. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Though I like DevoShami, RaSim is something unique. It's not like any typical couple bonding it's a really special bonding of two friends and also elder sister-younger brother type bonding, which is why I really like RaSim. I hope RaSim stay good friends even after the show ends like RoPa from season 10.

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is no comparison in between both this bonds😊

Both are special in their own way, both happened in different time frame with different circumstances and scenario. So it is unfair to parallel  them.

I hope they remain friends even after the show ends.

Edited by reel_real - 4 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

It was Shukla who tried to get Devoleena to his side. But she told him if she had to chose between Paras and him she would chose him and if she has to chose between Rashmi and him she will chose Rashmi.

Later after repeated bashings and humiliation every weekend she tried a different approach with Shukla.

Devo lost her game in support of Rashmi.

Outside on her own she was supporting Rashmi but later on she seemed to have changed her tune due to unspecified reasons.

ye sab karne se pehle hi Rashmi ko dhoka dene ki koshish ki hai Debo, machhi wala task mein. chalo, lets agree to disagree. mujhe rashmi-asim ka bond genuine lagta hai than rashmi-debo.

Originally posted by: reel_real

There is no comparison in between both this bonds😊

Both are special in their own way, both happened in different time frame with different circumstances and scenario. So it is unfair to parallel  them.

Can you tell me how DevoShmi's relationship was special? To me it looks like an average friendship, mostly genuine from Rashmi's side. Infact Devo looks fake now the way she complimented the man who char shamed Rashmi.