Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I agree about the Asim and Sid part. When best friends turn foes- it’s always very bitter and that’s what happened to them. Those two spent time With the SAAS group but spent a majority of it just with each other before the first finale. 

I was a sidsim supporter until the tunnel task. 

sreefan thumbnail

Rashmi and Devo outside but Asim Rashmi inside. 

Rashmi and Asim have been put in bad light by BB and a bond has formed there. Question I would ask myself is if it was Asim who came instead of Devo for NY would he have hugged and praised Shukla while bringing up Rashmi's personal matters in multiple ways? Simple answer is no even though they might not have been friends for as long. If BB sent him to degrade Rashmi also, he would have given the message in a better way than Devo delivered it. 

The only reason Rashmi Devo bond will be strong outside is Rashmi. I feel she is too forgiving. BB's games have destroyed more than made  many friendships but somehow Rashmi tries to see reasons behind people's actions. If Devo was the wronged one the friendship would have broken but not now since its the other way round

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Said it before also. Rashmi has kind of started respecting asim after listening his struggles and choices made in life. Asim understands rashmi much better than anyone else. 

They started hanging out thanks to himanshi. After that it's only both of them who are totally against shukla. They can't be formal all the time and unless you really make a good connection it's hard to perform in tasks as this time mostly teams as per current dynamics. You can see their effect on each other. She makes sure he keeps his aggression under control. I didn't see them instigating each other. Infact once shukla once was saying against her but he didn't mention about it because that will escalate her anger. Many times he was concerned about her broken finger. Asim very patiently makes her understand which devo never did. 

It's their choice to stay with each other. They can play individually in upcoming days when less contestants are there as they are not trying to burden each other / neither are involving their game together. Even if it's their strategy right now they are loyal to each other. It's also affecting few housemates a lot. 😉

Their conversations are also great. Overall their bond is much more better than forceful shomances. I don't even want to talk about devo rash because even it was as per script it was too much. 

P. S. So as rasim fans we should enjoy till it lasts. 

Rasim ftw 🥳

Edited by s2397 - 4 years ago
NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

RaSim❤

Agar Devo sachi dost hoti to wo sab na karti chalo man liya Rashami k reaction se happy nhn thi but uska Shukla k sath kya bakwas chal raha tha jante hue bhi k kitani galiyan baki hain ye dost nhn hote😐

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Devoshmi is a good memory where rashmi gave her 100 percent and RaSim is present, they are genuine to each other....loyal as individuals and not dominating kind..... If this question was asked before last wkw I would have said devoshmi but RaSim is my fav now

Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Tone is often the most important part of a conversation and listening is so much more important than what you say.

Asim and Rashmi talk with ease and listen and understand each other. There is no upper hand kind of relationship. They treat each-other as equal which is very beautiful.

Originally posted by: sahisri

Devoshmi is a good memory where rashmi gave her 100 percent and RaSim is present, they are genuine to each other....loyal as individuals and not dominating kind..... If this question was asked before last wkw I would have said devoshmi but RaSim is my fav now

Yep good memory only on Rashmi's side. 

To me devo was not very genuine in their relationship and she proved it again recently. 

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I will be very honest.I always had my fair share of doubts in Devoshami from Devo's side. Many a times her attitude made me feel like she was with Rashmi just bcoz she HAD TO as switching completely would make her look real bad. So instead she started this flirt angle with Shukla.

But many times, she did fight for Rashmi too, we can't forget her confront that, "ek daal se dusre daal" Stuff or other things.

But the way at wkw, she brought RD ka personal issues up and flirted with a guy who had character shamed her bff was so wrong.

If ShefaliZ going back to Paras for insulting Himanshi is wrong, so does the same apply for Devo.

So I have mixed feelings for her.

Asim-Rashmi? I am not so sure either. Yes I am liking their friendship, their moments of care and maturity and that connect, but still I wouldn't put them with "real bond" Tag just yet. May be bcoz BB has conviniently ignored to telecast their bonding.

Tough times will come ahead and lets see if they stick to each other, I am wishing they do.

Originally posted by: Glorious-Wings

Tone is often the most important part of a conversation and listening is so much more important than what you say.

Asim and Rashmi talk with ease and listen and understand each other. There is no upper hand kind of relationship. They treat each-other as equal which is very beautiful.

👏Well said

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

and Debolina would not have come to Rashmi's side if Shukla usse bhav deta toh. infact first or second task mein Rashmi ko dhoka dene ki koshish bhi ki hai Debo and Daljiet.

It was Shukla who tried to get Devoleena to his side. But she told him if she had to chose between Paras and him she would chose him and if she has to chose between Rashmi and him she will chose Rashmi.

Later after repeated bashings and humiliation every weekend she tried a different approach with Shukla.

Devo lost her game in support of Rashmi.

Outside on her own she was supporting Rashmi but later on she seemed to have changed her tune due to unspecified reasons.