Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreefan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hasini009

ye sab karne se pehle hi Rashmi ko dhoka dene ki koshish ki hai Debo, machhi wala task mein. chalo, lets agree to disagree. mujhe rashmi-asim ka bond genuine lagta hai than rashmi-debo.

Thats a task that lots of people dont remember because it was so early on. Everyone including Devo was on Shukla puja  trip leaving Rashmi (and Koena) to fight alone. 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Bas karo tum log RaSim ko bhai-behen banana😡

🤣

Asim will get heartattack ðŸ˜†

Let them be friends for now, daya karo bande pe already has one forced sister in Mahira🤣 

And the guy called Rashmi hot in shorts, so sibbling mat banao yaar🤣 ppl can be good friends too.

Originally posted by: hasini009

ye sab karne se pehle hi Rashmi ko dhoka dene ki koshish ki hai Debo, machhi wala task mein. chalo, lets agree to disagree. mujhe rashmi-asim ka bond genuine lagta hai than rashmi-debo.

Agreed. 

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

Can you tell me how DevoShmi's relationship was special? To me it looks like an average friendship, mostly genuine from Rashmi's side. Infact Devo looks fake now the way she complimented the man who char shamed Rashmi. 

What she told Rashmi when she entered the house as guest, I don't think we should judge on that. We all the know about the biasedness and scripting that is going on. 

She was following the script that was given to her, even Superstars who are supposedly bigger than makers are arm twisted in following script, then what is Devo.

Devo most of the time prioritized Rashmi over other housemate and vice-versa. She could have listened to Bagga and could have cancelled the task during first finale but she decided to go along with Rashmi, yes no one forced her but she still chose to show trust on her friend's judgement. 

I am Asim fan and adore RaSim bond, but I still think that both the bonds are special.

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreefan

Thats a task that lots of people dont remember because it was so early on. Everyone including Devo was on Shukla puja  trip leaving Rashmi (and Koena) to fight alone. 

wohi toh. wahan shuklapur mein daal nahi gali toh Rashmi ke saath bonding ki. beech mein bhi do teen baar flip karne ki koshish ki hai, par wapis aana pada bechari ko.

Originally posted by: reel_real

What she told Rashmi when she entered the house as guest, I don't think we should judge on that. We all the know about the biasedness and scripting that is going on. 

She was following the script that was given to her, even Superstars who are supposedly bigger than makers are arm twisted in following script, then what is Devo.

Devo most of the time prioritized Rashmi over other housemate and vice-versa. She could have listened to Bagga and could have cancelled the task during first finale but she decided to go along with Rashmi, yes no one forced her but she still chose to show trust on her friend's judgement. 

I am Asim fan and adore RaSim bond, but I still think that both the bonds are special.

See if Devo was Rashmi's true friend, she would not listen to the script and come to the show. 

She knowingly knows how much Rashmi dislikes Shukla (esp the chat shaming he did) openly flirts with him and gives him compliments. It makes her look hypocritical when her tweets are supporting Rashmi and in the house she contradicts her own thoughts. 

Devo did this even she was a contestant!

Even in other episodes, she was nodding/agreeing with Shukla's negative bitching behind Rashmi's back when she sat with him. What kind of friend does that? 

Sorry but I cant agree with you. 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Bas karo tum log RaSim ko bhai-behen banana😡

🤣

Asim will get heartattack ðŸ˜†

Let them be friends for now, daya karo bande pe already has one forced sister in Mahira🤣 

And the guy called Rashmi hot in shorts, so sibbling mat banao yaar🤣 ppl can be good friends too.

Exactly! Ya toh people find sexual chemistry between Asim and his foes like Mahira or they make his friends like Rashmi his sister! Lol. 

Sana and Asim half the people think have a sibling/cousin bond. Lol. 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Exactly! Ya toh people find sexual chemistry between Asim and his foes like Mahira or they make his friends like Rashmi his sister! Lol. 

Sana and Asim half the people think have a sibling/cousin bond. Lol. 

Sach bataun even though I dislike Mahira for being next level annoying but I do feel she has the hots for Asim🤣 Those 2 do flirt around with each other subtly at times and certainly do not consider each other as bro sis😆

Paras gaya ki nahi they r found hugging🤣

Rashmi and Asim are good friends and have mutual respect. 

Hey bhagwan Sana bhi sibbling? Why are all the girls made his sisters😆

Sana and Asim are goofy and fun. They r also friends.

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Sach bataun even though I dislike Mahira for being next level annoying but I do feel she has the hots for Asim🤣 Those 2 do flirt around with each other subtly at times and certainly do not consider each other as bro sis😆

Paras gaya ki nahi they r found hugging🤣

Rashmi and Asim are good friends and have mutual respect. 

Hey bhagwan Sana bhi sibbling? Why are all the girls made his sisters😆

Sana and Asim are goofy and fun. They r also friends.

Haha. I don’t know but Asim either gets linked to girls sexually or sisterly. Lol. 

And from what I’ve observed about him he doesn’t like being called a Bhai like that and just prefers to be called a friend. 

He never called Mahira also his behen. And neither for Sana or Arti. And definitely not Rashmi. 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Haha. I don’t know but Asim either gets linked to girls sexually or sisterly. Lol. 

And from what I’ve observed about him he doesn’t like being called a Bhai like that and just prefers to be called a friend. 

He never called Mahira also his behen. And neither for Sana or Arti. And definitely not Rashmi. 

Lol poor Asim😆 Ya he hates being called Bhai, maybe Bhai just can't happen aise bol dene se. That is a different emotion altogether.

Like the anger it caused him when Paras abused his sister. Thats just a different beautiful bond and aise do din mein nahi ban jaati😆