Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

See if Devo was Rashmi's true friend, she would not listen to the script and come to the show. 

She knowingly knows how much Rashmi dislikes Shukla (esp the chat shaming he did) openly flirts with him and gives him compliments. It makes her look hypocritical when her tweets are supporting Rashmi and in the house she contradicts her own thoughts. 

Devo did this even she was a contestant!

Even in other episodes, she was nodding/agreeing with Shukla's negative bitching behind Rashmi's back when she sat with him. What kind of friend does that? 

Sorry but I cant agree with you. 

Its Ok, we agree to disagree 👍🏼

See I am not saying that Devo is perfect or their friendship is perfect. We are judging the whole journey of DevoShmi to that of fraction of RaSim. No one knows what will happen ahead, even Asim decided to proceed with Zariwala without Rashmi before his big fight with her.

All I am saying is, in my opinion I am not comfortable with comparing  both this bonds. To each their own, for you it is 6 and for me it is 9.😊

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

GUYS ek he toh dill hain. Kitna todho gey 💔💔

Last week jo Debo ne dill todha woh enough nahi tha, ki idhar chun chun ke tor rahey ho 💔

I will get back to this topic when I have time to rant 🤣

Abhi kliye don't make Rashmi Asim siblings.  Inko cute friends he raheney doh 

Vaisey bhi, Asim thinks that Rashmi looks hot in shorts and Rashmi thinks that Asim has a good body. So no 😳

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Lol poor Asim😆 Ya he hates being called Bhai, maybe Bhai just can't happen aise bol dene se. That is a different emotion altogether.

Like the anger it caused him when Paras abused his sister. Thats just a different beautiful bond and aise do din mein nahi ban jaati😆

Exactly and some people hate making Rakhee brothers and sisters. I’m one of them. I never call anyone my brother or sister if they aren’t related to me by blood. I find it stupid 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Exactly and some people hate making Rakhee brothers and sisters. I’m one of them. I never call anyone my brother or sister if they aren’t related to me by blood. I find it stupid 

tum apne matlab ki bandi ho 

Edited by MunnaBadnamHua - 4 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

See I feel its more of an emotion rather than blood. If you feel it from your heart and the other person reciprocates in a similar way, then there's no harm in rakhi brother/sisters. Sometimes blood betrays you too, but people not related by blood give you all the affection in the world.

But yeah there can be different thought processes and you have one too, after all not all minds are the same.😆

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago
lifeiscool thumbnail

Bro has become a slang these days. Sbhi ki bro nikal jta h🤭🤭

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Haha. I don’t know but Asim either gets linked to girls sexually or sisterly. Lol. 

And from what I’ve observed about him he doesn’t like being called a Bhai like that and just prefers to be called a friend. 

He never called Mahira also his behen. And neither for Sana or Arti. And definitely not Rashmi. 

Now he probably doesn't care because he is one woman man for the rest of the bb journey. (himanshi) 🤣

On a serious note he really likes himanshi (keeping aside game bb and everything else) 

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

It was Shukla who tried to get Devoleena to his side. But she told him if she had to chose between Paras and him she would chose him and if she has to chose between Rashmi and him she will chose Rashmi.

Later after repeated bashings and humiliation every weekend she tried a different approach with Shukla.

Devo lost her game in support of Rashmi.

Outside on her own she was supporting Rashmi but later on she seemed to have changed her tune due to unspecified reasons.

Actually your analysis is good people who don't find devo genuine should watch unseen videos i have seen devo being more protective about rashmi and rashmi herself told if devo was there she would have fought shukla even vishal suggested devo to play her own game and don't get into rashmi matters and only real friend will care about you making wrong choices she was vocal about arhaan in twitter too and angry on arhan when he told shefali usko sarak se laya hu and regarding asim i feel he respects rashmi but now his priority is game he will never have the same bonding with rashmi as he had with shukla.

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rashmi and devo as devo used to bajao rashmi left right 

Here asim is puppy of rashmi so no comparison

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

DevoShami broke my heart 😡 Devo seems too double faced now but Rashmi will remain friends with her after coming out im pretty sure..Rashmi pe ive full faith that she'll be frnds wid mpst of them..iska forgiveness ka ek alag hi level hai imo 🤣 RaSim looks more strong bond bcz it gave a new perspective to both of them..asim found someone who doesnt jatao things to him abt friendship and rashmi found someone who listens to her patiently and understands her..im not keeping any expectations from them for future but as of now im loving thr bond..genuine lagta hai..❤️