Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

You conveniently avoided my point about Maya having been a murderer even before she married Arjun. 

Saanjh and Vandana did not push her to kill Jhanvi (her mother) or kill the Pandit. Maya was a psychopath and she was always evil. Saying that Saanjh did this or Vandana did that are just providing excuses for her criminal behaviour. 

Pandit? When did Maya kill any Pandit? Are you referring to the first promo of beyhadh season 1? 

I dont even remember who Jhanvi was... but Maya only started killing after the leap. 

The things I mentioned above about Saanjh and Vandana were their true characteristics from episode 1. These ladies were problematic since inception. 

Vandana and Saanjh tested Maya's patience and they pushed her to the edge. 

This is what season 1 was all about.

If you dont agree then agree to disagree like I said before. 

MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You conveniently avoided my point about Maya having been a murderer even before she married Arjun.

Maya pushed her mother out of the window in that abandoned house after which Jhanvi was in wheelchair, was Saanjh responsible for that? She killed the pandit, did Saanjh push her to do that? 

Maya was a psychopath and she was always evil. Saying that Saanjh did this or Vandana did that are just providing excuses for her criminal behaviour. πŸ₯± 

Maya would've done crimes anyway even if Vandana had accepted her, because that's how criminals are. She would've murdered anyone who appeared threatening to her.

Maya 1.0 tried to kill Rajeev 1.0 cuz he was a monster. That sick man tracked her for eight whole years. Rajeev 1.0 was the one forcing her to have sex with him to recover fashion and the city enterprises. 

Jhanvi would always choose Ashwin over Maya, even when Maya took out Ashwin from her life she made Maya the bad guy. Ashwin was gonna ruin their lives forever. Maya did something Jhanvi should've done years ago. Not her fault Jhanvi allowed her daughter to be abused for 25 years straight. makes me sick. a jhanvi somewhat protected Maya but ALWAYS took him back. Do you not remember when Mayas love for her mother was limitless. She did everything she could to protect her mother from Ashwin. remember when Jhanvi almost died from her diabeties? and when Jhanvi almost died from drowning? it was Maya 1.0 saving her. 

Maya 1.0 was a sociopath because the world never gave her the chance to heal. 

Saanjh has a picture perfect family, she never had to fear her father, or fear a stalker abusing her body like Maya 1.0 did. did Saanjh go through hardships in her childhood? Yes. who hasn't? She was so dismissive of Maya's medication. "mAyA tAKes AnTi dEpPreSanT piLLs" and ofc ITV writers don't know how to write characters who have endured trauma properly and makes them villains πŸ˜’

Edited by MayaNation20 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Pandit? When did Maya kill any Pandit? Are you referring to the first promo of beyhadh season 1? 

I dont even remember who Jhanvi was... but Maya only started killing after the leap. 

The things I mentioned above about Saanjh and Vandana were their true characteristics from episode 1. These ladies were problematic since inception. 

Vandana and Saanjh tested Maya's patience and they pushed her to the edge. 

This is what season 1 was all about.

If you dont agree then agree to disagree like I said before. 

Then you dont know a lot of things. Jhanvi was Maya's mother, who was in wheelchair. Before the leap this Jhanvi was pushed off the window if a building by Maya (which was revealed ear the end of the show). 

Also she killed the Pandit who said that Maya and Arjun's kundlis were mismatched. 

Its futile to argue when you're ignorant about so many things that happened in the show. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MayaNation20

Maya 1.0 tried to kill Rajeev 1.0 cuz he was a monster. That sick man tracked her for eight whole years. Rajeev 1.0 was the one forcing her to have sex with him to recover fashion and the city enterprises. 

Jhanvi would always choose Ashwin over Maya, even when Maya took out Ashwin from her life she made Maya the bad guy. Ashwin was gonna ruin their lives forever. Maya did something Jhanvi should've done years ago. Not her fault Jhanvi allowed her daughter to be abused for 25 years straight. makes me sick. a jhanvi somewhat protected Maya but ALWAYS took him back. Do you not remember when Mayas love for her mother was limitless. She did everything she could to protect her mother from Ashwin. remember when Jhanvi almost died from her diabeties? and when Jhanvi almost died from drowning? it was Maya 1.0 saving her. 

Saanjh has a picture perfect family, she never had to fear her father, or fear a stalker abusing her body like Maya 1.0 did. did Saanjh go through hardships in her childhood? Yes. who hasn't? She was so dismissive of Maya's medication. "mAyA tAKes AnTi dEpPreSanT piLLs" and ofc ITV writers do

n't know how to write characters who have endured trauma properly and makes them villains πŸ˜’

Yeah Maya loved her mother so much, that's why she pushed her mother out of the window and tried to frame her for Ashwin's death. Maya was the reason Jhanvi was in the wheelchair. She also tried to turn her mother insane by making her believe that Ashwin's "ghost" was back. Such true love that is. πŸ˜­

And I did not mention Rajeev. 

And do you remember when Maya tried to kill Jhanvi by drowning her simply to get Arjun's attention?

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail

Yeah Maya loved her mother so much, that's why she pushed her mother out of the window and tried to frame her for Ashwin's death. Maya was the reason Jhanvi was in the wheelchair. She also tried to turn her mother insane by making her believe that Ashwin's "ghost" was back. Such true love that is. πŸ˜­

And do you remember when Maya tried to kill Jhanvi by drowning her simply to get Arjun's attention?

Ufff its futile to talk to you. 

All these things you mentioned are after the leap. And the things I mentioned are before the leap. The things done preleap were done by so called sane people. Sometimes a bad person can bring evilness to another sane person. Here it was Maya who was not sane per say, as she was tortured and suffered from depression. 

The problem is you not reading my post to understanstand. You only reading to reply. 

I dont want to argue with you. Can you please leave it at that. 

You can go worship Saanjh and Vandana. But please dont force me to worship them. And viceversa I am not forcing you to worship Maya.

Please ignore now. 

MayaNation20 thumbnail

what choice did Maya 1.0 have? all that Jhanvi could say was "YOU KILLED MY ASHWIN" yeah mourn over the man abusing you and your child for 20+ years πŸ€’ Maya literally had a plan to free Jhanvi after making her hallucinate that she killed him. I'm pretty sure Maya and her mother got even since all that Jhanvi wanted was for Maya to die after Saanjh was sticking her nose into Arjun's business. Mother of the year right there. 

MayaNation20 thumbnail

All these things you mentioned are after the leap. And the things I mentioned are before the leap. The things done preleap were done by so called sane people. Sometimes a bad person can bring evilness to another sane person. Here it was Maya who was not sane per say, as she was tortured and suffered from depression. 

The problem is you not reading my post to understanstand. You only reading to reply. 

You can go worship Saanjh and Vandana. But please dont force me to worship them. And viceversa I am not forcing you to worship Maya.

Please ignore now. 

THANK YOU! There's a reason why Maya 1.0 went rogue. None of us are claiming Maya 1.0 was perfect and godly. She was a flawed character who's only coping mechanism was destroying others before they had a chance to destroy her and Arjun. πŸ˜­

sumz_d thumbnail

Saanjh has a picture perfect family, she never had to fear her father, or fear a stalker abusing her body like Maya 1.0 did. did Saanjh go through hardships in her childhood? Yes. who hasn't? She was so dismissive of Maya's medication. "mAyA tAKes AnTi dEpPreSanT piLLs" and ofc ITV writers don't know how to write characters who have endured trauma properly and makes them villains πŸ˜’

@bold absolutely!

Actually I think in India suffering from any mental illness including Depression is considered a tabbo. 

And I think the writers also belong to that kind of population🀒

BW star like Deepika also suffered from Depression. Does that mean she should not have a normal life or get married?πŸ€ͺ

The writers of season 1 seriously lacked humanity and basic knowledge of Depression. They made it such a big deal. πŸ˜•

Please ignore now. 

Man, Maya tried to kill her mother BEFORE the leap. Are you even reading my posts? I'm repeatedly writing that Maya had pushed her mother out of the window BEFORE the leap. 

Please go and watch the episodes immediately after Maya Arjun marriage. You'll understand. Maya did evil things even BEFORE the leap.

And please, nobody is worshipping anyone here. 

what choice did Maya 1.0 have? all that Jhanvi could say was "YOU KILLED MY ASHWIN" yeah mourn over the man abusing you and your child for 20+ years πŸ€’ Maya literally had a plan to free Jhanvi after making her hallucinate that she killed him. I'm pretty sure Maya and her mother got even since all that Jhanvi wanted was for Maya to die after Saanjh was sticking her nose into Arjun's business. Mother of the year right there. 

So making your mother lose her sanity, is that what you call love? 

Jhanvi would've been arrested for Ashwin's murder. It was Saanjh who saved her. 

And Jhanvi wanted Maya to die only in the end when she had crossed all limits of crime.