ananya is going sanjh way with minimal version

Posted: 4 years ago

i hope this season they dont make maya complete black like previous season  and made sanjh win

sanjh was one of the hypocrite character

dont know more than maya i felt sanjh and arjun and even his mom black in that season

they never given maya a chance they just assumed and try to force as one wanted to be wife and other wanted to make sanjh her bahu and they both won one by living other by dieng

anyway in this season even ananya gives me that vibe

surely she doesnt know mj truth but the way makers r showing negative i am damn sure in last only maya will loose

hope this season rudra not become arjusn as he actually never loved maya after marriage he realised his love for sanjh and they even done ott in public with each other on holi day total besharmi

but anyway here ananya has shown limitation but her obsession with mj i really dont understand

its a bog deal when rudra clearly not want mj to interfere in his company then why she still dont feel anything wrong with mj but she will find wrong in maya

I find Ananya's over enthusiastic behavior really annoying.. Her poking jokes at Rudra falling for Maya and all those innuendos really irritating.. 

And I really hope this time Maya wins and Rudra sides with her eventually.. 

I was telling the same thing. Saanjh and Arjun were such cringey characters especially Saanjh and Arjun had no spine at all. Hated what they did to Maya. Ananya is slowly becoming subtly annoying, the way she poked her nose in between when Maya called Rudra and dint allow him to take her call in yesdays episode.  She's simply at all the wrong places. She barged in to Maya's cabin when Mayra were having their moment without knocking. I am already finding her little annoying since the past few days.

Originally posted by SanzBarbie

I find Ananya's over enthusiastic behavior really annoying.. Her poking jokes at Rudra falling for Maya and all those innuendos really irritating.. 

And I really hope this time Maya wins and Rudra sides with her eventually.. 

actually i dont like their friendship

because from rudra side its complete friendship but from her side she dont only have one sided feeling for rudra but she just act extra sweet and think she has rudra as her property and she uses her one sided love to guilt trip him

and what was that bachpan se tujhe pyaar kiya hai itna toh janne ka haq hai mujhe

why she has any haq to know if he dont want to disclose 

its his life and his feeling

i am glad that rudra is not arjun that when he got first dhokha he not gone and sat on ananya lap that i done wrong in not loving you

only rudra character is strong and is stern on friendship angle

and its a fact that rudra love ananya but would never like to have that type of love for her and i am glad here they r showing difference between lve and frienship

warna in any serial they just feel if one relationship fail then the person concerned go to the first one whose love was one sided

and those who think ananya is not like sanjh but she is till now she was secure in friendship but now when she got a tint that mayra r having something she has started to behave like today she cut calll

and i am damn sure in future when she will get some shaq she will start her overinterferance and will try to tell rudra and when rudra will not listen her she will play emotional blackmailing card 

anyway FOR ME ANANYA IS JUST STAR PLUS BAHU WHEN WHATEVER ML FAMILY DOES SHE WILL NEVER CONSIDER THEM WRONG AND DEFEND THEM BY ONE OR OTHER WAY

I JUST HOPE THEY DONT SHOW HERE MJ BEING ACTUALLY SP SAAS  WHO JUST DOING THING BECAUSE OF LOVE FOR FOR SON

AS IN SP ITS A NORM

I still don't get y the other characters were showered with so much hate in S1. I get it, Saanjh was annoying. But as a character she was no where close to black. Was she wrong in loving her best friend she had known for years? She is a human after all and she was bound to feel bad when she found out Arjun loved Maya and feel bad about it. Its easy to say u should be big hearted enough to let go of the person u love but its not easy. Yet she did that but if she chose to stay with Arjun as his friend there is absolutely nothing wrong in it. Coming to Vandana, she had already sensed something was off about Maya when she first saw her at the party. It was her intuition warning her all the time that Maya is not right. Maya's miscarriage was again an accident as Maya fell and there was nothing Vandana could have done to prevent it but yet Vandana was blamed again. I agree she could have been nicer towards Maya after the marriage but even that would not have stopped Maya from turning against her at one time like she did with Ayaan. Ayaan was also accused of molesting her when he did nothing of the sort. Yes he got rough with her but only because his brother was drugged and he feared for his life. But yet I saw some members in the forum back then call him a rapist and what not? Even Maya's mom was not spared just coz she chose Saanjh over Maya. Who the hell in their right mind will prefer a daughter who tried to kill her multiple times that too when she was in a helpless state? As for Arjun, he was a shallow character right from the start and the million dollar question will always be whatever did he do for people to make him their no. 1 priority in life? Arjun was also blamed for not keeping his promise to Maya but other than that one promise she made to Arjun for loving him forever what did Maya ever do? She broke his family apart, played horrible games with them and his best friend and her family, yet Maya was sympathised and everyone else blamed for her actions? All for what? Just because she had an abusive childhood? Sorry but that's a pathetic excuse to defend anybody. The only problem with S1 was that makers did not focus on other characters well to bring out their POV which made audience sympathise and justify Maya at each step. But to be honest, if anyone bothered to look beyond Maya they would not have found the other characters entirely black. They were all human at the end of the day.

Coming to S2, Ananya is bound to get wary of Maya when she senses Rudra getting close to her. Maya is mysterious and besides the obvious fact that Ananya might get jealous for Rudra falling for someone else, its hard for anyone to bring themselves to trust Maya, given the mystery surrounding her. As a friend she would not want Rudra to get close to Maya for this reason too. Maya might be out for revenge for what happened with her but she isn't playing it fair either. I don't think Ananya, Rudra or Rishi were in anyway responsible for what happened. Maya targeting them is wrong on all levels. 

P. S - Sorry about the long rant on s1 but the hypocrisy of Maya fans/sympathizers or whatever one would like to call them back then was nerve grating when all anyone ever wanted in that forum was to pick out a flaw in other characters to support Maya's evil deeds all in the name of her bad past. What Maya did in the present was by her choice with full conscience and no one other than Maya is accountable for it.

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

I still don't get y the other characters were showered with so much hate in S1. I get it, Saanjh was annoying. But as a character she was no where close to black. Was she wrong in loving her best friend she had known for years? She is a human after all and she was bound to feel bad when she found out Arjun loved Maya and feel bad about it. Its easy to say u should be big hearted enough to let go of the person u love but its not easy. Yet she did that but if she chose to stay with Arjun as his friend there is absolutely nothing wrong in it. Coming to Vandana, she had already sensed something was off about Maya when she first saw her at the party. It was her intuition warning her all the time that Maya is not right. Maya's miscarriage was again an accident as Maya fell and there was nothing Vandana could have done to prevent it but yet Vandana was blamed again. I agree she could have been nicer towards Maya after the marriage but even that would not have stopped Maya from turning against her at one time like she did with Ayaan. Ayaan was also accused of molesting her when he did nothing of the sort. Yes he got rough with her but only because his brother was drugged and he feared for his life. But yet I saw some members in the forum back then call him a rapist and what not? Even Maya's mom was not spared just coz she chose Saanjh over Maya. Who the hell in their right mind will prefer a daughter who tried to kill her multiple times that too when she was in a helpless state? As for Arjun, he was a shallow character right from the start and the million dollar question will always be whatever did he do for people to make him their no. 1 priority in life? Arjun was also blamed for not keeping his promise to Maya but other than that one promise she made to Arjun for loving him forever what did Maya ever do? She broke his family apart, played horrible games with them and his best friend and her family, yet Maya was sympathised and everyone else blamed for her actions? All for what? Just because she had an abusive childhood? Sorry but that's a pathetic excuse to defend anybody. The only problem with S1 was that makers did not focus on other characters well to bring out their POV which made audience sympathise and justify Maya at each step. But to be honest, if anyone bothered to look beyond Maya they would not have found the other characters entirely black. They were all human at the end of the day.

Coming to S2, Ananya is bound to get wary of Maya when she senses Rudra getting close to her. Maya is mysterious and besides the obvious fact that Ananya might get jealous for Rudra falling for someone else, its hard for anyone to bring themselves to trust Maya, given the mystery surrounding her. As a friend she would not want Rudra to get close to Maya for this reason too. Maya might be out for revenge for what happened with her but she isn't playing it fair either. I don't think Ananya, Rudra or Rishi were in anyway responsible for what happened. Maya targeting them is wrong on all levels. 

P. S - Sorry about the long rant on s1 but the hypocrisy of Maya fans/sympathizers or whatever one would like to call them back then was nerve grating when all anyone ever wanted in that forum was to pick out a flaw in other characters to support Maya's evil deeds all in the name of her bad past. What Maya did in the present was by her choice with full conscience and no one other than Maya is accountable for it.

Agree with each and every word of yours👏👏

Firstly, there shouldn't be any comparison between S1 and S2 because there both stories were different and both Mayas are different. 

S1 the problem was that all the characters were so normal and ordinary that Maya always looked like the big bad wolf in sheep's clothing. She was always the only villain in the show whose abusive childhood was no longer an excuse to hurt people after a point in the show.

S2 is very balanced in comparison because no one is really a saint in the show. All the senior members in the Roy circle have played dirty to maintain Mrityunjay's image and allowed him to control them. That is the very reason Maya and her family suffered to a point that this woman is pushed to take the very same path to justify the destruction caused on her and her family.

Rishi, Rudra, and Ananya are the only characters in the show who have the choice to take whichever path they want. Maya was left with only this choice because of Mrityunjay Roy - now Maya is creating situations where these 3 characters have to choose sides. This is a war, people have to choose sides, and no one can stay neutral. 

And let us not get into "punishing the innocent" or "using the innocent" or "playing unfair" here. Roy family has got away with harming a lot of innocent people and if they think their children will stay out of all this, it was never meant to be. You hurt other people's children and expect your children to stay safe?

Coming back to the post, Ananya to me hasn't shown any signs of Saanjh yet. Saanjh from the very beginning was drooling over good-for-nothing Arjun and was ill-treated by Arjun. Here, at least Ananya is an independent fine young woman who is respected by Rudra, and Rudra has drawn the line between friendship and love here. Ananya is protective of Rudra as any normal friend would be - that does not mean she is possessive. Also, Ananya's cutting the call was very natural to me because work should stay in office and not interfere with family time. I don't see anything wrong in it. It only goes on to show that if Maya ever tries to push Rudra down the wrong way, Ananya will try her best as a friend to prevent Rudra from straying in the wrong direction.

Edited by libran90 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by IceMaiden

I was telling the same thing. Saanjh and Arjun were such cringey characters especially Saanjh and Arjun had no spine at all. Hated what they did to Maya. Ananya is slowly becoming subtly annoying, the way she poked her nose in between when Maya called Rudra and dint allow him to take her call in yesdays episode.  She's simply at all the wrong places. She barged in to Maya's cabin when Mayra were having their moment without knocking. I am already finding her little annoying since the past few days.

Ananya didn't know that MayRa were having a moment, did she? 

Also, she's human. It's only natural for a person to get jealous when the guy she loves is attracted to someone else.  

And what did Saanj and Arjun do to Maya? Arjun stayed away from his family for THREE years because of Maya, he was subjected to extreme mental torture by Maya, who also killed his mother. She also killed an innocent girl Mansi and a pandit. She falsely accused Ayan of rape. And you blame Arjun and Saanjh for 'doing wrong to Maya'! SMH. 

Originally posted by gaushiv13

i hope this season they dont make maya complete black like previous season  and made sanjh win

sanjh was one of the hypocrite character

dont know more than maya i felt sanjh and arjun and even his mom black in that season

they never given maya a chance they just assumed and try to force as one wanted to be wife and other wanted to make sanjh her bahu and they both won one by living other by dieng

anyway in this season even ananya gives me that vibe

surely she doesnt know mj truth but the way makers r showing negative i am damn sure in last only maya will loose

hope this season rudra not become arjusn as he actually never loved maya after marriage he realised his love for sanjh and they even done ott in public with each other on holi day total besharmi

but anyway here ananya has shown limitation but her obsession with mj i really dont understand

its a bog deal when rudra clearly not want mj to interfere in his company then why she still dont feel anything wrong with mj but she will find wrong in maya

Saanjh, Arjun and his mom were black? For what? Saanjh loved Arjun, that makes her black? Vandana wanted her son to stay away from an obsessive woman, she was black for that? Arjun never loved Maya? Really? Then why he stayed with her for three long years when she separated him from his family and subjected him to extreme mental torture? 🤪

Maya killed numerous people, including innocent people like Mansi, but still she is a saint for some folks. Yes, Arjun and Saanjh were so bad, so much worse than a cold-blooded murderer, Saanjh loved Arjun ohh that's so much worse than murdering someone. 

Maya also poisoned Ayan's daughter, framed Ayan falsely for rape, but no she's an innocent little girlie. Everything she did was justified. Okkkkkkkk. 👍🏼

Oh Saanjh was such an annoying and irritating character.

Infact in season 1 the real villains were Arjun's mum and Saanjh. They were more obsessed with Arjun. Arjun's mum was obsessed in making Saanjh her bahu and Saanjh was obsessed with Arjun. 

I remember how Arjun's mum used to say how Saanjh always made sure no other girl entered in Arjun's life. 

Also Saanjh lacked humanity. When she learnt that Maya was suffering from depression instead of symphathsing with Maya she went all out nuts and thought that Arjun should divorce Maya!🤪

After the leap I felt somehow the writers became biased with Saanjh and Arjun's mum. 

They made Maya character black and the others as white. It was all forceful and nothing made sense. 

It was Saanjh and Arjun's mum who ruined Arjun's life. Arjun was always confused. He lacked spine due to which he came across as the weakest link. 

Season one writing lacked consistency and somehow the writing went haywire. 

I dont want season 2 to meet the same fate. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago