Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Oh Saanjh was such an annoying and irritating character.

Infact in season 1 the real villains were Arjun's mum and Saanjh. They were more obsessed with Arjun. Arjun's mum was obsessed in making Saanjh her bahu and Saanjh was obsessed with Arjun. 

I remember how Arjun's mum used to say how Saanjh always made sure no other girl entered in Arjun's life. 

Also Saanjh lacked humanity. When she learnt that Maya was suffering from depression instead of symphathsing with Maya she went all out nuts and thought that Arjun should divorce Maya!🤪

After the leap I felt somehow the writers became biased with Saanjh and Arjun's mum. 

They made Maya character black and the others as white. It was all forceful and nothing made sense. 

It was Saanjh and Arjun's mum who ruined Arjun's life. Arjun was always confused. He lacked spine due to which he came across as the weakest link. 

Season one writing lacked consistency and somehow the writing went haywire. 

I dont want season 2 to meet the same fate. 

exactly my point

i am even not saying maya was white or all others were black

but the fact was sanjh and arjun mother always used to cringe and just wanted their comfortable world with no changes

its ok maya was black but they not knew

and still they both were after divorce 

who want divorce when they know a painful past of woman

anyway but dont know why season1 fans some of them just start attacking

honestly not watched after leap as before leap there was just no consistency then dont know what type of beyhadh love they shown'

as for me it was just pure villan case after leap who goes on murder sppree

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libran90

Firstly, there shouldn't be any comparison between S1 and S2 because there both stories were different and both Mayas are different. 

S1 the problem was that all the characters were so normal and ordinary that Maya always looked like the big bad wolf in sheep's clothing. She was always the only villain in the show whose abusive childhood was no longer an excuse to hurt people after a point in the show.

S2 is very balanced in comparison because no one is really a saint in the show. All the senior members in the Roy circle have played dirty to maintain Mrityunjay's image and allowed him to control them. That is the very reason Maya and her family suffered to a point that this woman is pushed to take the very same path to justify the destruction caused on her and her family.

Rishi, Rudra, and Ananya are the only characters in the show who have the choice to take whichever path they want. Maya was left with only this choice because of Mrityunjay Roy - now Maya is creating situations where these 3 characters have to choose sides. This is a war, people have to choose sides, and no one can stay neutral. 

And let us not get into "punishing the innocent" or "using the innocent" or "playing unfair" here. Roy family has got away with harming a lot of innocent people and if they think their children will stay out of all this, it was never meant to be. You hurt other people's children and expect your children to stay safe?

Coming back to the post, Ananya to me hasn't shown any signs of Saanjh yet. Saanjh from the very beginning was drooling over good-for-nothing Arjun and was ill-treated by Arjun. Here, at least Ananya is an independent fine young woman who is respected by Rudra, and Rudra has drawn the line between friendship and love here. Ananya is protective of Rudra as any normal friend would be - that does not mean she is possessive. Also, Ananya's cutting the call was very natural to me because work should stay in office and not interfere with family time. I don't see anything wrong in it. It only goes on to show that if Maya ever tries to push Rudra down the wrong way, Ananya will try her best as a friend to prevent Rudra from straying in the wrong direction.

I agree completely. As of now Ananya hasn't shown any signs of being annoying. They may probably make her annoying if the story is to be extended to 1 year 🤔 and they want to make it a romantic thriller 😵 which it never was promoted as. I understand over time the agenda changes. So if that happens, idk what they'll do to Ananya. 

But MayRa are not a couple for her to knock before she comes in, especially when she's the co-owner. I already see Maya bossing over Ananya quite a lot. Which is Maya. However, Ananya isn't kebab mein haddi, coz there's no kabab yet. 

Oh Saanjh was such an annoying and irritating character.

Infact in season 1 the real villains were Arjun's mum and Saanjh. They were more obsessed with Arjun. Arjun's mum was obsessed in making Saanjh her bahu and Saanjh was obsessed with Arjun. 

I remember how Arjun's mum used to say how Saanjh always made sure no other girl entered in Arjun's life. 

Also Saanjh lacked humanity. When she learnt that Maya was suffering from depression instead of symphathsing with Maya she went all out nuts and thought that Arjun should divorce Maya!🤪

After the leap I felt somehow the writers became biased with Saanjh and Arjun's mum. 

They made Maya character black and the others as white. It was all forceful and nothing made sense. 

It was Saanjh and Arjun's mum who ruined Arjun's life. Arjun was always confused. He lacked spine due to which he came across as the weakest link. 

Season one writing lacked consistency and somehow the writing went haywire. 

I dont want season 2 to meet the same fate. 

Red: So what's wrong in that? Would you want your loved one to marry anyone else? 

Black: When did this happen? You're forgetting that it was Saanjh who got Maya and Arjun married and also tried to force Vandana to accept Maya. 

Maya was evil even before leap. She threw her mom out of the window and made her paralyzed, did you forget that? Also she killed a pandit who said that Maya and Arjun were not a good match. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Coming back to the post, Ananya to me hasn't shown any signs of Saanjh yet. Saanjh from the very beginning was drooling over good-for-nothing Arjun and was ill-treated by Arjun. Here, at least Ananya is an independent fine young woman who is respected by Rudra, and Rudra has drawn the line between friendship and love here. Ananya is protective of Rudra as any normal friend would be - that does not mean she is possessive. Also, Ananya's cutting the call was very natural to me because work should stay in office and not interfere with family time. I don't see anything wrong in it. It only goes on to show that if Maya ever tries to push Rudra down the wrong way, Ananya will try her best as a friend to prevent Rudra from straying in the wrong direction.

Actually no, it wasn't normal. You don't cut the call of an investor like that. Ananya is also a businesswoman and not just Rudras friend. She should have been curious about why Maya would call after work hours. In fact yesterday for the first time I felt she is starting to show insecure behavior. I hope they don't butcher her character. 

I agree though about her being suspicious of Maya going forward but right now it's too soon and more about Rudra getting attracted to Maya than anything else. 

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

May be Anyana will turn out to be another Saanjh but Rudra is no Arjun, he has dignity and knows friendship boundary, till now seems. 

Arjun-Saanjh were never best friend, they were chipku lovers and showed to world that they are so called BFF. If your wife, husband has problem with any of your friend, then there is problem and you cut the relation with that buddy so that family can live in peace.  Husband/wife sacrifices lot for family, Arjun couldn't leave a friend.  Saanjh Arjun kept hugging etc etc, i remember holi episode.. Arghh.. No Wife would accept that. Every wife reacts, different people different reaction.

Beyhadh 1 last few month was total waste. I have faith in Prateek he will do the same with this show, he does with his every story. 

Edited by _OrChiD_ - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa22

Red: So what's wrong in that? Would you want your loved one to marry anyone else? 

Black: When did this happen? You're forgetting that it was Saanjh who got Maya and Arjun married and also tried to force Vandana to accept Maya. 

Maya was evil even before leap. She threw her mom out of the window and made her paralyzed, did you forget that? Also she killed a pandit who said that Maya and Arjun were not a good match. 

@red dear everything is wrong in that. Every individual has a freedom and choice to choose their lifepartner. If you have a bff who loves you and wants to marry you but you not interested for a romantic relationship with that person then thats it. It does not give your bff a right to go and interfere in your life. 

Your bff should respect the boundaries of friendship and not interfere or make sure that no girl/boy comes in your life. This is pure madness! 

@black you also forgetting that it was Saanjh who always looked/digged/interfered in Maya Arjun's life. 

After leap "Arjun tu khush to hai na?' She bloody kept on asking this question untill she heard what she wanted to hear🤬

And not to forget Saanjh shittiest cringeworthy crying and singing in the Arjun Maya's wedding!😡

The whole "channa mereya" bullshit she did. Gosh Maya had sooooo much of patience there. Otherwise any sane girl would have given her one good lesson (slap) to shut her up! I mean being a girl she just ruined another girl's marriage moment! It was such a big and happy day for Arjun and Maya but alas what Saanjh did was simply unforgiveable! 

Infact had both Saanjh and Vandana accepted Maya and Arjun relationship wholeheartedly then none of the disaster would have happened. If only!🥱

Saanjh was like a scraap in Arjun's life. Vandana didnt make it any better for Arjun either. 

To sum up it was both Vandana and Saanjh who pushed Maya to the limit. They brought out the worst in her. 👎🏼

Season 1 lacked consistency in writing after the leap. Therefore it started lacking depth and became a monotonous black white character show with Maya on a killing spreeIf only Arjun showed some depth.😵

PS: I really dont want to argue with you for season 1. If you dont agree with my POV then lets just agree to disagree. Every person has a different POV lets just leave it there. 

Edited by sumz_d - 4 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

May be Anyana will turn out to be another Saanjh but Rudra is no Arjun, he has dignity and knows friendship boundary, till now seems. 

Arjun-Saanjh were never best friend, they were chipku lovers and showed to world that they are so called BFF. If your wife, husband has problem with any of your friend, then there is problem and you cut the relation with that buddy so that family can live in peace.  Husband/wife sacrifices lot for family, Arjun couldn't leave a friend.  Saanjh Arjun kept hugging etc etc, i remember holi episode.. Arghh.. No Wife would accept that. Every wife reacts, different people different reaction.

Beyhadh 1 last few month was total waste. I have faith in Prateek he will do the same with this show, he does with his every story. 

@bold please dont say that 😭

I am already in wary watching this season. 

I hope Prateek doesnt ruin this season as well😡

Regarding Arjun loving Saanjh all the while... well what I understood after watching the show was that Arjun was a very weak character. He never grew/matured enough to make his own life decisions or be accoubtable for his actions. 

Arjun was a manchild who was controlled by both Vandana and Saanjh. These ladies cobtrolled him to such an extent that he couldnt grow to a mature man. He was always manipulated by the ladies. 

Infact Arjun never loved anyone. He only loved and cared for himself. Maybe in a brief moment he might have loved Maya but not wholeheartedly. 

Arjun and Saanjh's clingy nature was there becoz Arjun never considered Saanjh as his lover but more like buddy. I blame it on Saanjh that she didnt draw the line when they grew up to be adults. Saanjh kept on enjoying it while Arjun never grew🥱

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@red dear everything is wrong in that. Every individual has a freedom and choice to choose their lifepartner. If you have a bff who loves you and wants to marry you but you not interested for a romantic relationship with that person then thats it. It does not give your bff a right to go and interfere in your life. 

Your bff should respect the boundaries of friendship and not interfere or make sure that no girl/boy comes in your life. This is pure madness! 

@black you also forgetting that it was Saanjh who always looked/digged/interfered in Maya Arjun's life. 

After leap "Arjun tu khush to hai na?' She bloody kept on asking this question untill she heard what she wanted to hear🤬

And not to forget Saanjh shittiest cringeworthy crying and singing in the Arjun Maya's wedding!😡

The whole "channa mereya" bullshit she did. Gosh Maya had sooooo much of patience there. Otherwise any sane girl would have given her one good lesson (slap) to shut her up! I mean being a girl she just ruined another girl's marriage moment! It was such a big and happy day for Arjun and Maya but alas what Saanjh did was simply unforgiveable! 

Infact had both Saanjh and Vandana accepted Maya and Arjun relationship wholeheartedly then none of the disaster would have happened. If only!🥱

Saanjh was like a scraap in Arjun's life. Vandana didnt make it any better for Arjun either. 

To sum up it was both Vandana and Saanjh who pushed Maya to the limit. They brought out the worst in her. 👎🏼

Season 1 lacked consistency in writing after the leap. Therefore it started lacking depth and became a monotonous black white character show with Maya on a killing spreeIf only Arjun showed some depth.😵

PS: I really dont want to argue with you for season 1. If you dont agree with my POV then lets just agree to disagree. Every person has a different POV lets just leave it there. 

Exactly

I not watched after leap as it was not beyhadh

As it was only a criminal story

And ananya what was that when she asked rudra she should be first informed if he is in love 

Seriously how she get this haq

And not only that she always add bachpan se pyaar karti noon and even say its OK tu mujhse pyaar nahin karta 

Why to always remind this he knows why to tell this 100 time and remind him

I am OK here till rudra character is intact

He never give a damn to an any a pyaar 

He even not had shared his first love story so I am hopeful he is not Arjun and hope Maya even not become that psycho just killing everyone

Edited by gaushiv13 - 4 years ago

You conveniently avoided my point about Maya having been a murderer even before she married Arjun.

Maya pushed her mother out of the window in that abandoned house after which Jhanvi was in wheelchair, was Saanjh responsible for that? She killed the pandit, did Saanjh push her to do that? 

Maya was a psychopath and she was always evil. Saying that Saanjh did this or Vandana did that are just providing excuses for her criminal behaviour. 🥱 

Maya would've done crimes anyway even if Vandana had accepted her, because that's how criminals are. She would've murdered anyone who went against her. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago
MayaNation20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

omg ew. Rudra is nothing like Arjun. Arjun was super dense. Rudra has a brain lmao. Also Arjun suffered from mommy issues where as Rudra loves his mom more than anything in the world. Rudra gives me early Maya 1.0 vibes. From the getgo I realized Ananya is Saanjh 2.0

though. 

Edited by MayaNation20 - 4 years ago