Jasmin bhasin is not so innocent...

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I heard her saying shukla when that guy was talking to rashmi  ( dont know his name) "wahan hamari hi batain ho rahi hain" and then laughing with shukla..this girl gives me negative vibes..maybe i am wrong but she hates rashmi for sure...or maybe its a proud that she has got a very big show naagin (which i dont watch) but she looks cunning..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mukulsinghrawat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't heard this line...

I only heard two lines

1)You are happy na??

2)Yha humari apni party chal rahi h

She is a really good friend of Sid...I loved when she asked about Sid being happy or not❤️

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kab bola Jasmin ne😲

Aisa kuch bhi maine nai suna tha🤢

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeah, i thought i misheard... i heard it too 

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mamta.vineet

Yeah, i thought i misheard... i heard it too 

Sach mein?

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

I heard her saying shukla when that guy was talking to rashmi  ( dont know his name) "wahan hamari hi batain ho rahi hain" and then laughing with shukla..this girl gives me negative vibes..maybe i am wrong but she hates rashmi for sure...or maybe its a proud that she has got a very big show naagin (which i dont watch) but she looks cunning..

she is playing second fiddle to nia and getting Critised everyday for being pale in comparison previous nagins. 

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yelo_Belo

Same she seemed innocent in KKK9 but now she gives very negative vibes because she is under the influence of Thukla 

muje to tabhi nahi lagi thi faltu ke excuse deti rehti thi and tried to be cute in front of rohit shetty. 

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Her beady eyes make her look awful actually

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

muje to tabhi nahi lagi thi faltu ke excuse deti rehti thi and tried to be cute in front of rohit shetty. 

Exactly she was acting fake cute with RS and the boys. I knew from that day shes also a chaalu cheez hiding behind that fake voice. Hated her more when she took fazool mein panga with Shamita.

HereToStay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Negative positive vibes I don't know as she isn't important

Jinko lagta hai she's sidharth's friend...go watch her interviews where she was all against him and blamed him for so many things and abuse too

She seems cunning...yes... All the shows she is getting r of colors only and if they ask her to praise someone in return she would do

Hating her because she seems so fake