Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

She is very negative just watch KKK . Dumbness ki dukan aur jealousy ka siyapa hai 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anna143

Exactly she was acting fake cute with RS and the boys. I knew from that day shes also a chaalu cheez hiding behind that fake voice. Hated her more when she took fazool mein panga with Shamita.

She never took panga with shamita but it's shamita who was unfair with her taking advantage of being group leader and sending her for elimination task when she herself didn't do any tasks properly and to hide her unfairness with screaming and shouting. Jasmine said one or two lines but on spot and Rohit supported her and the best part was she won the elimination task and her answer was thank u shamita for sending me and making me for confident. Rohit supporting her and shamita s reaction was the best part.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..

She is very negative just watch KKK . Dumbness ki dukan aur jealousy ka siyapa hai 

She was never negative in KKK. Infact she came out looking best.

Copy paste from other post 

She never took panga with shamita but it's shamita who was unfair with her taking advantage of being group leader and sending her for elimination task when she herself didn't do any tasks properly and to hide her unfairness with screaming and shouting. Jasmine said one or two lines but on spot and Rohit supported her and the best part was she won the elimination task and her answer was thank u shamita for sending me and making me for confident. Rohit supporting her and shamita s reaction was the best part.

Jasmine Aly Goni were Rohit favourites they came looking best .... Bharti and harsh also.... It was shamita who got maximum negativity incomparison to other contestants. Nways KKK is a positive show the negativity is much less in comparison to BB.

tanvismile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluehue

muje to tabhi nahi lagi thi faltu ke excuse deti rehti thi and tried to be cute in front of rohit shetty. 

Rohit liked her and she genuinely proved true to herself.  If she would cheat with Bharti she survive on the show but she didn't .

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Rohit liked her and she genuinely proved true to herself.  If she would cheat with Bharti she survive on the show but she didn't .

so? She used to give faltu excuses and was being fake cute. 

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HereToStay

Negative positive vibes I don't know as she isn't important

Jinko lagta hai she's sidharth's friend...go watch her interviews where she was all against him and blamed him for so many things and abuse too

She seems cunning...yes... All the shows she is getting r of colors only and if they ask her to praise someone in return she would do

Hating her because she seems so fake

She clarified that her argument with Sidharth happened due to a misunderstanding Rashami created.

tanvismile thumbnail

so? She used to give faltu excuses and was being fake cute. 

Sana is also being fake cute but Rohit rightly shut her. So Rohit does recognise people and he wouldn't be giving attention to her if she was fake. Rohit has spent so many years in industry that he recognises people.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Sana is also being fake cute but Rohit rightly shut her. So Rohit does recognise people and he wouldn't be giving attention to her if she was fake. Rohit has spent so many years in industry that he recognises people.

so now people needs to have opinion based on how rohit shetty treats them? Maybe rohit didn't like sana maybe he likes jashmin for different reasons so? 

She was behaving differently with rs so I will say it she used to give faltu excuses so I will say it. 

tanvismile thumbnail

so now people needs to have opinion based on how rohit shetty treats them? Maybe rohit didn't like sana maybe he likes jashmin for different reasons so? 

She was behaving differently with rs so I will say it she used to give faltu excuses so I will say it. 

People don't behave same with everyone that doesn't make them fake. 😆People have various shades. She has a side with certain people but that doesn't mean she will be same with everyone. That doesn't make her fake. This is not TV show where there are two shades that's negative and positive. This whole judgement of judging someone behaviour is itself faulty.

Regarding Rohit u don't to form ur opinion based how he treats people but again it cannot be ignored that he recognises people and nobody can act fake cute with him and impress him. 

Edited by tanvismile - 4 years ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

She came two times in BB not nia who is main lead. So weird