Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RunParoRun thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I mean she was right tho, they were talking about Sid. Also, Rashmi's face when Jasmin walked in the 2nd time 🤣

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is doing a pathetic job in Nageen. 👎🏼Kahan Ada khan or Anita aur kahan Jasmine! 🤢Naa acting aata hai naa dialogue delivery .......uparse ankh..........kahi pe nigahae kahi pe nishana......😆For the first time watching a punjabi nageen. Chahe kitna bhi koshish karo this girl can't leave her punjabi accent. 👎🏼Just ruining Nageen. I hope EK cuts her character as she is no match for Ada or Anita.

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluehue

yesterday plenty of guests came and took sid's side is there in anyone calling them fake or biased? She was biased in last task so she was called out. She passed unnecessary comment on rashmi while going out after being goodie goodie with her in front of her. So she will be called fake. Note that she was guest and not contestant and did all that. 

Being fake is different than being professional and being causal according to situation. 

Remark ?  U mean whatever she told Sid .... That's just a protective friend.... She told him to ignore her and she also told the same to her.So if she doesn't like Rashmi does that mean she has to be rude to her ? I don't think so .... Even Rashmi didn't want to approach her but when  she came Infront of her she smiled and spoke to her  does that mean she was being fake .... No it's just not being rude.

I think it's not right to judge the fairness of people whose relatives or best friends are into the show. If people being fans get biased for contestants then let's just not expect any fairness from family and friends.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

who ever comes from nagin serial,they are like this?i mean so negativ? one is mahira another that jasmin.i am quite sure she is coming next year to bb, if nagin does finish in the mean time 

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: camjs

I heard her saying shukla when that guy was talking to rashmi  ( dont know his name) "wahan hamari hi batain ho rahi hain" and then laughing with shukla..this girl gives me negative vibes..maybe i am wrong but she hates rashmi for sure...or maybe its a proud that she has got a very big show naagin (which i dont watch) but she looks cunning..

Since she's a shukli, by extension, uska woh matlab nahi tha 

Edited by BBfan24x7 - 4 years ago
Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Remark ?  U mean whatever she told Sid .... That's just a protective friend.... She told him to ignore her and she also told the same to her.So if she doesn't like Rashmi does that mean she has to be rude to her ? I don't think so .... Even Rashmi didn't want to approach her but when  she came Infront of her she smiled and spoke to her  does that mean she was being fake .... No it's just not being rude.

I think it's not right to judge the fairness of people whose relatives or best friends are into the show. If people being fans get biased for contestants then let's just not expect any fairness from family and friends.

nope she was not being fake when she said hi to rashmi she was being professional. She passed remark while she was going out while hugging Sid she said usko harane ke liye... Now that makes her earlier professionalism fake she should not have said that in bb house when she was a guest. 

Friends? So what are those interviews where she is blaming Sid? 

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ofcourse anything associated with shukla will be hated! lol, rock on Jasmine you beaut! 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

she is playing second fiddle to nia and getting Critised everyday for being pale in comparison previous nagins. 

yeah her face seems pretty expressionless..

and she said shukla yahan hamari party chal rhi hai.. not baateim

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

nope she was not being fake when she said hi to rashmi she was being professional. She passed remark while she was going out while hugging Sid she said usko harane ke liye... Now that makes her earlier professionalism fake she should not have said that in bb house when she was a guest. 

Friends? So what are those interviews where she is blaming Sid? 

There is something called sorting out issues.See what's she does with her friendship it's her personal matter...

Usko harake aana ya so we all know she wants Sid to win with Rashmi being top two .... So much of scrutiny.... My goodness... that too for Two minutes appearance 😆 can't judge people based on one dialogue 😆

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So jasmine is ready for next year's bigg boss😁..well she looks fake as per my opinion..i have not seen her interviews and i dont watch naagin as well...but her first impression was not good for me as a person who does not know anything about her...she is definitely a bigg boss material😁.. i dont hate shukla i just dont like him...i was rooting for him when he came in the show but after a week i realised his true nature...its fine if u r bad with ur enemies...but he is worst with his own friends especially girls...i will never be a doormat for the sake of friendship...he stops sana from talking to other people who are his enemies...he does not trust aarti who is supporting him from day 1...ubdont need enemies if u have friends like shukla..