hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mukulsinghrawat

I didn't heard this line...

I only heard two lines

1)You are happy na??

2)Yha humari apni party chal rahi h

She is a really good friend of Sid...I loved when she asked about Sid being happy or not❤️

Same. 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ye sab ka nahi pata but jab wo vijayendra ( her hero) usko chodke uska sara focus sidd ke saath naachne me tha n wo bichara hero akela khada tha nt fair jasmin

Originally posted by: tanvismile

She was never negative in KKK. Infact she came out looking best.

Copy paste from other post 

She never took panga with shamita but it's shamita who was unfair with her taking advantage of being group leader and sending her for elimination task when she herself didn't do any tasks properly and to hide her unfairness with screaming and shouting. Jasmine said one or two lines but on spot and Rohit supported her and the best part was she won the elimination task and her answer was thank u shamita for sending me and making me for confident. Rohit supporting her and shamita s reaction was the best part.

Jasmine Aly Goni were Rohit favourites they came looking best .... Bharti and harsh also.... It was shamita who got maximum negativity incomparison to other contestants. Nways KKK is a positive show the negativity is much less in comparison to BB.

Punit, Ridhima and Adi came out looking the best tbh

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Don't care what she says or does but not really a fan of her since KKK days. Don't know why but just can't like her. 

Jasmin was okay during kkk. I supported her over Shamita who came out looking arrogant. 

Jasmin however  came out looking fake, negative and pathetic in BB as Shukla's chamchi!

Edited by Tinagreat33 - 4 years ago
Desi-Videsi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

She came two times in BB not nia who is main lead. So weird

Because she is shuklas support!!

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Tinagreat33

Punit, Ridhima and Adi came out looking the best tbh

Ofcourse Punit was best ... Ridhima and adi were good enough.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

People don't behave same with everyone that doesn't make them fake. 😆People have various shades. She has a side with certain people but that doesn't mean she will be same with everyone. That doesn't make her fake. This is not TV show where there are two shades that's negative and positive. This whole judgement of judging someone behaviour is itself faulty.

Regarding Rohit u don't to form ur opinion based how he treats people but again it cannot be ignored that he recognises people and nobody can act fake cute with him and impress him. 

nobody behaves with 2 people similarly but there is a way people talks with everyone. When people talk differently with people of power it's called being chaplus and when they behave what they are not it's called fake that's wht she did in kkk. 

You are judging her positively I am judging her negativity so faulty it maybe but that is how it is. 

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluehue

nobody behaves with 2 people similarly but there is a way people talks with everyone. When people talk differently with people of power it's called being chaplus and when they behave what they are not it's called fake that's wht she did in kkk. 

You are judging her positively I am judging her negativity so faulty it maybe but that is how it is. 

I have seen her behaviour also seen in khatra khatra khatra it was not much different then KKK but then in IVs is different.  Jasmine definitely has mad crazy cute funny side to her due to which she could easily play the character of teni in DSDT. But not that she is going to behave like that on every occasion for example while she is giving IV . So I don't know how can she called fake and especially based one or two appearance on BB.

She even came in BB 12 and was very nice to everyone and nobody judged her. The thing with this season there is so much bias that most guest enters and support Sid they come across as bias and viewers get irritated with them but then again the Sid fans obviously are loving her.

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have seen her behaviour also seen in khatra khatra khatra it was not much different then KKK but then in IVs is different.  Jasmine definitely has mad crazy cute funny side to her due to which she could easily play the character of teni in DSDT. But not that she is going to behave like that on every occasion for example while she is giving IV . So I don't know how can she called fake and especially based one or two appearance on BB.

She even came in BB 12 and was very nice to everyone and nobody judged her. The thing with this season there is so much bias that most guest enters and support Sid they come across as bias and viewers get irritated with them but then again the Sid fans obviously are loving her.

yesterday plenty of guests came and took sid's side is there in anyone calling them fake or biased? She was biased in last task so she was called out. She passed unnecessary comment on rashmi while going out after being goodie goodie with her in front of her. So she will be called fake. Note that she was guest and not contestant and did all that. 

Being fake is different than being professional and being causal according to situation.