Asim controlled Shukla’s aggression,but he was never valued

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Asim was always loyal to Shukla. He used to control and tame his aggression when the entire house used to instigate him! The video below is one of the examples of this caring nature of his. Unlike Paras, who only ignites him further.

The reason why their friendship broke:

1. Shukla never respected Asim. He was okay till the time Asim listened to him, but the moment (during cave task, where there differences started) Asim started to give out his opinions, he was treated him very badly . No one can take this.

2. Shukla wanted to be the leader; and the fact that Asim was getting praised in wkw did not go down well him. 

3. Shukla never expected Asim to reach where he has reached today, and hence wanted to portray him as his chela. That’s why he said let’s fly solo to him. He expected Asim to come running after him. 

Friendship is always amongst equals, and the moment one person starts feeling superior, the friendship cannot sustain. It was all Shukla’s fault and Asim wanted to discuss with him after the cave task, but he was acting arrogant and told him to fly solo! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5BIENtpPz3/?igshid=aiadjrgmv9ej

Edited by Alia8988 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahe66 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Well said bang to the right points

garima22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly !! Taali kbi ek haath se nhi bajti hai...I m fed up srsly yr ek hi baat br br br...Agar Sid ne saath diya to Asim ne bhi diya hai...but khosa hamesha Asim ko jaata hai...Brdsh krne ki bhi ek limit hoti yr.. I m glad their frdshp broke vrna hume atleast mujhe Sid ka ye roop nhi nazar aata...Infct jitna maine dkha Sid phele itna bhi glt nhi tha but ab to had hi ho gyi yr...still he said sorry...dkho kb tk aisa rhta hai...

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Everyone knows who controlled who . If  Asim hasn't been their then what we are seeing now would have happened much earlier . It was always Asim who would guide Shukla to control his anger only one who could calm him .

Paras who now people are seeing as a bestie of Shukla has not once tried to give right advice.  He always makes sure to ignite the fire to max .

Asim has always respected Shukla till today . No guy would press leg in night if he had been a wrong person . Asim was ridiculed and he thought its better to cut yourself off where their is no respect and rightly so . I support his decision .

Alia8988 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima22

Exactly !! Taali kbi ek haath se nhi bajti hai...I m fed up srsly yr ek hi baat br br br...Agar Sid ne saath diya to Asim ne bhi diya hai...but khosa hamesha Asim ko jaata hai...Brdsh krne ki bhi ek limit hoti yr.. I m glad their frdshp broke vrna hume atleast mujhe Sid ka ye roop nhi nazar aata...Infct jitna maine dkha Sid phele itna bhi glt nhi tha but ab to had hi ho gyi yr...still he said sorry...dkho kb tk aisa rhta hai...

Exactly! And Shukla looked positive when he was friends with Asim and we can see the reason in the video above! He used to genuinely care about him unlike his current chelas who are only using him for the game! 

But Asim cannot take disrespect, he controlled that on multiple occasions and finally when he felt suffocated, he tried to discuss with him, but Shukla was not interested! He did not like the fact that how can this newbie even question me! 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Asim was also that person who after the fight could have easily gone to other group at first opportunity but you know what he said ' hum lade maare ausse apka koi MATLAB nahi ' 

That guy who was told that ja tu doosre group .that guy.  No one I repeat no one should question his loyalty.  

Swarika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Bang on post remember the time during transportation task Asim tried to make Shukla understand even then he got angry and said let's fly solo.  Shukla was the one who said koi bahar se Aaye mujhe farak nhe padta but he left Asim his best friend whom he nurtured according to experts for a newbie Vishal And wanted to make him captain rather than Asim. When Asim and Sid were on jail Shukla clearly said Woh hand group hai remember and he contradicted his words by fake love angle with devolena and entered into group with Paras and Mahira. He wanted followers and not friends.

As Salman khan said Asim ke jagah koi aur hota toh pit jaata. 

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Exactly!!

That man Shukla didn't think twice before joining Paras's group ...He never respected Asim friendship ...for him Asim was just a doormat or a support that he required to stand against Rashmi and paras .. nothing else !! 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

according to me ,Asim and rashmi didn't have any differences in the beginning. It were shukla and sana who poisoned him. Every time Asim fought with rashmi only because of shukla(mostly because of shukla's roti's)

That tea fight between Asim and paras also happened because of shukla. He pumped Asim by saying this thing chai patti chhupa ke rakhi huyi hai and all.