Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DailyTalk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Today salman send the clear message to asim that play your own game don't hear and act else only you will face the burnt and not the woman card playing contestant

And why was he left out.... bhai because he created the mega issue out of nothing 

So he got well deserved sunaoing from salman 

Edited by DailyTalk - 4 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Agreed with both ur points. Also He's very quick at picking up hints. Any subtle hint and he'll use it to the maximum.

Yeah sonetimes I also get irritated when he stretches things like a bubble gum😆 

And he doesn't shy away saying sorry if he feels he went wrong or it did hurt someone or simply move on. 

josh135 thumbnail

Hogaya? Nikal gayi bhadas for Asim?😆

On what basis he's a winner, I have mentioned in my post. You can re-read. 

The qualities YOU just stated about Asim, I do not find any of them in him but wait, 

I do exactly notice those qualities X 10times in few other channel ke spoonfed contestants.

You do not have to agree with me nor I with you. Thats what is called having a POV.

And yes EXCUSED.

Excuse me again. The show is fixed and he plays the role of a bully who becomes a soft target and eventually people think hes a winner . Hahaha this in fact is the reality.. show is preplanned.. still people are in their fantasy world. Look now you won’t even have a pov!! Because in heart you know this is nothing but the truth. 

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

Today salman send the clear message to asim that play your own game don't hear and act else only you will face the burnt and not the woman card playing contestant

And why was he left out.... bhai because he created the mega issue out of nothing 

So he got well deserved sunaoing from salman 

While I agree ki he could have done the bathroom duty, but also I disagree ki why should he?

Sana can't just order him around suddenly after assigning him the duties of bedroom and living room.

Moreover why did she have an issue if Asim wanted Arhaan to do the work in his place?

Sana herself did it so many times for Sid, Arti could do for Mahira, but when Asim's turn comes its like "Oh he is creating fights, seriously?"

When Asim was captain, he himself used to do all washroom bcoz nobody would volunteer. So why he has to be Mahaan all the time?

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both him and sana though I find her fake are deserving compare to two color stars it's sad how sidnaaz is being promoted for sid not asimanshi which had genuine chemistry between them compare to sidnaaz and they are spoiling sana game too by manipulating her to be with sid.

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: josh135

Excuse me again. The show is fixed and he plays the role of a bully who becomes a soft target and eventually people think hes a winner . Hahaha this in fact is the reality.. show is preplanned.. still people are in their fantasy world. Look now you won’t even have a pov!! Because in heart you know this is nothing but the truth. 

What? Are u serious?Even the other fandom can't digest this that ASIM is fixed winner😆 Show is fixed but its for the "Channel ka ladla" obviously, not Asim. And we all exactly know WHO's the bully?

*cough*local Gunda*cough*abra cadabra🥱

@bold - Arey kya zabardasti hai, how do u know whats in my heart🤣 

DailyTalk thumbnail

While I agree ki he could have done the bathroom duty, but also I disagree ki why should he?

Sana can't just order him around suddenly after assigning him the duties of bedroom and living room.

Moreover why did she have an issue if Asim wanted Arhaan to do the work in his place?

Sana herself did it so many times for Sid, Arti could do for Mahira, but when Asim's turn comes its like "Oh he is creating fights, seriously?"

When Asim was captain, he himself used to do all washroom bcoz nobody would volunteer. So why he has to be Mahaan all the time?

But no one fought like he fought against the task in wrong notion that Sid must have influenced her .

If he could have politely said he won't do it then the whole bunch would had faced the burnt

Now what happened madhu, rashmi, Arhaan Vishal went Scott free and due to silly fight asim got the burn that's what Rohit Shetty said that's what salman says 

But i guess asim either getting it wrong or don't known why acting or understanding the simple game of rash

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: DailyTalk

But no one fought like he fought against the task in wrong notion that Sid must have influenced her .

If he could have politely said he won't do it then the whole bunch would had faced the burnt

Now what happened madhu, rashmi, Arhaan Vishal went Scott free and due to silly fight asim got the burn that's what Rohit Shetty said that's what salman says 

But i guess asim either getting it wrong or don't known why acting or understanding the simple game of rash

But he had politely refused, like THRICE counting yday epi. Its Sana who actually got influenced by Vishal and began screaming on Asim first.

1 thing I agree, Asim should get a bit of grip on his aggression and not stretch matters. Also Shukla blew the thing out of proportion by starting the infamous "teri maa and behen and baap" Chant🥱

DailyTalk thumbnail

But he had politely refused, like THRICE counting yday epi. Its Sana who actually got influenced by Vishal and began screaming on Asim first.

1 thing I agree, Asim should get a bit of grip on his aggression and not stretch matters. Also Shukla blew the thing out of proportion by starting the infamous "teri maa and behen and baap" Chant🥱

If you see the maa behen jaap it all started with asim spitting on floor and telling Sid to clean it that's how the aggression went into filthy gutter level 

But as it's getting to easy i find it all staged as asim and Sid are buddies 

Sid had relationship with zariwala , he knows aarti, he knows rashmi, Paras is with him , Mahira too 

The dynamic is too easy to see ðŸ¤£

The murkier is rash and Sid past and BB wants it for semifinals 

Let's see how much they will make tamasha of themselves 

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good way you wrote I am connected to him . Sometimes I stand up at my work for injustice and I am very proud of him. I wish I had the guts to stand against bosses . All I do is forgive then and pray for them as Jesus said to pray for enemies and god to change them . But I like the way he stands up against big boss