Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: josh135

He’s over rated. I liked him earlier because he gave me the vibes of how and good friend should be.. be it with with sid or shefali, himanshi but now i just don’t. He’s spineless i feel and was just using people like any other contestant in the house. Not only that he’s a bully and fights unnecessarily  to be in the picture and his expressions while he’s arguing are cringeworthy and non-tolerable. People keep saying he is on his own lone soldier and salman targets colorsbignore him sooo sadd... excuse me!?? The qualities he’s trying to project are not at all praise worthy.. on what basis is he a winner!? 

Spineless dormat and loser behavior is from this dhokebaaz Sana. The way she behaved with best boy Asim was disgusting despite the fact he played the role in making her captain. The way she swooned in and targetted him shows her cunning nature. didnt even have the decency to feel remorse nor remorse for her pathetic dispicable behavior!

Shes not funny, not entertaining but overrated in general. Dramebaaz queen and disgusting cringeworthy contestant. On what basis is she a winner? 

Asim and spineless? Please. Think before you post next time because that word is the last adjective to be associated with Asim. ☯️

Atleast Asim makes friends, sticks by them and is loyal unlike Sana who switches side faster than bandwagoners. 

Asim ftw! 🥳

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

There's a reason why I call Asim best boy for a reason. 🥳Hes built his craft as someone whos so relatable and likeable that you become emotionally invested him in to the point of rooting for him costs.  Asim has by far the best char development in the show. 

The way he bajaos Thukla, Thuklis, BB and their camerame  is really worth it in sticking of watching the show for him. 😈

Imagine how extremely overwhelmed hes going to be to the hearts he has won coming out ofthe show! 😎

Best quality that he has the decency to apologize and forgive!

These days I really want him to give it back to that disgusting duo Pahira and dhokebaaz female version of Thukla in Shefali Zeriwala.🤢

Best boy asim ftw. 🥳

Yes he knows he is popular as said by celebs, but he is still scared of nominations like Arti said. Coz he cannot imagine HOW popular he is unless he witnesses it himself. This guy has made all of us proud, the voice of reason. He deserves all the love he's getting.

Mariam26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You have summed it up so beautifully. Asim deserves every appreciation. He is a one man show and does not need any group. He voices his opinion where required and he has no ego even to praise and thank his opponent like he thanked Mahira yesterday for helping him clean his eyes during the task since it was burning. He will go heights in his career with his honesty and dedication and I sincerely wish him all the best. We love you Asim Riaz !

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

What makes him stand out?

Shukla being Colors face is heavily prefered in the show, but its not limited to him, but his entire gang.

Whoever tried to go against him would be shut down in wkw by stunts like fixed COTW, host himself or exposing random conversations which would go against "one particular group"

Everyone KNOWS it, but nobody dares to speak about it. Either the fear of career or money.😳 (Hell even Mahira's mom who is a fan of Shukla now , cuts his bday cake fumbled into admitting ki Shukla IS colors face, hence the preference, LOL) 

And there comes Asim, a nobody and a newbie in this world of celebrities who out of fear does not cower to Shukla, (like the rest did) but chose to stick with what he believed was right and stood up for his self respect.

Which none of the oh-so-big celebrities lost in their world of money, image and fame could do. Which makes me wonder, is money and script everything for these celebs? (Tomorrow even Devo does that stunt, act cute with a guy who character assasinated her bff, and recently uttered a paragraph of abuse for a person's father on national tv)

If this is what being a celeb is, (also they even have such huge ego issues in doing their own work, bunch of lazy magarmachs)😆then thank god I am a commoner. At least I am proud that I have my honesty and values intact.

And thats why Asim makes me connect to him.

This guy has been subjected to torture tasks, mental agony, heartbreaks, physically challenging tasks irrespective of being unfit, taking loads of painkiller injections, fainting (Thanx to colors it was never shown) crying in agony, but every time ignored, to first hand and blatant biasedness.

But he never backed out.🤔 He fought the bullies and did it upfront. Gave it back with awesome one-liners and showed immense resilience. You know why so less people have the guts to do what he did yesterday? Bcoz You can only do it when you KNOW for sure u r honest.

Also he has the guts to accept his mistakes and apologise. And also FORGIVE. Thats why in this madhouse he evolved so fast into a better person and a strong contender from a nobody.

How to not lose hope when the world conspires against you is really inspiring. 

Probably Asim has gotten it wrong, that him doing dumbells kinda motivates ppl coz thats really never shownsmiley37

But u do motivate the youth by being just yourself.smiley32 Being genuine even in a difficult situation, by not chosing the easy way out, but the CORRECT way out. 

I am sure you will have a bright future man wherever u go in life. Keep this attitude, and the compassion u have, even for people who u dislike, intact.

Ps : Being an Asim fan is sure painful, but worth it😆

Edited by Mariam26 - 4 years ago
Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam26

You have summed it up so beautifully. Asim deserves every appreciation. He is a one man show and does not need any group. He voices his opinion where required and he has no ego even to praise and thank his opponent like he thanked Mahira yesterday for helping him clean his eyes during the task since it was burning. He will go heights in his career with his honesty and dedication and I sincerely wish him all the best. We love you Asim Riaz !

Yes he will turn out to be a great individual in life if he stays this grounded and compassionate 

Niki_cool thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarainvest1

Good way you wrote I am connected to him . Sometimes I stand up at my work for injustice and I am very proud of him. I wish I had the guts to stand against bosses . All I do is forgive then and pray for them as Jesus said to pray for enemies and god to change them . But I like the way he stands up against big boss 

Hey, its pretty much okay if you forgive them. Forgiving is a big strength in itself. Not many can do that. Plus its okay to stay silent sometimes and not react. 😳

jaaved7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariam26

one of his Asim's best quality is that he is fearless and he cannot be intimidated by anyone, be it Siddharth, Salman or Rohit. Also that he has no ego and is down to earth as such

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes most of us our powerless against bosses who are bullies. It is not good to get abused but get away from abusing situation and forgive and pray for them to god to change tbeir heart and they don’t do it to others . But I like asim stood against bullies of big boss who is biased as he can’t go away from situations but I learned prayer is the most powerful weapon silently as god can change their heart I alkways notice people who hurt me come back to me a year sometimes and 5-10 years but later come and say sorry as god changes them .hate the sin not the sinner 

Sarainvest1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes most of us our powerless against bosses who are bullies. It is not good to get abused but get away from abusing situation and forgive and pray for them to god to change tbeir heart and they don’t do it to others . But I like asim stood against bullies of big boss who is biased as he can’t go away from situations but I learned prayer is the most powerful weapon silently as god can change their heart I alkways notice people who hurt me come back to me a year sometimes and 5-10 years but later come and say sorry as god changes them .hate the sin not the sinner so prayer is the most weapon against bullies 

josh135 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

Spineless dormat and loser behavior is from this dhokebaaz Sana. The way she behaved with best boy Asim was disgusting despite the fact he played the role in making her captain. The way she swooned in and targetted him shows her cunning nature. didnt even have the decency to feel remorse nor remorse for her pathetic dispicable behavior!

Shes not funny, not entertaining but overrated in general. Dramebaaz queen and disgusting cringeworthy contestant. On what basis is she a winner? 

Asim and spineless? Please. Think before you post next time because that word is the last adjective to be associated with Asim. ☯️

Atleast Asim makes friends, sticks by them and is loyal unlike Sana who switches side faster than bandwagoners. 

Asim ftw! 🥳

Thanks to Sana that Asim was made the captain before he could lose again as usual. If not for her, he would have lost yet again. Also whats the point of making all those muscles when you wont do the tasks properly nor do any of the house work. ..hes also a dhokebaaz for breaking friendship with shefali. Also the disgusting faces he makes after his unnecessary fights are crunge-worthy. Not even once i have seen him fighting constructively..he just wants to act over smart and fight for no reason and stretch it beyond his pallet that he ends up getting into everyone’s faces and also himself makes those cringeworthy squeaky/squinty faces.. Everytime he makes that face i feel like tying the middle of his face with a rubber band.

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I’ve never heard of Asim and Sid being friends from before the show. 

Also if they were why would they stoop to such low levels to fight with each other. 

Zariwala toh herself only admitted she and Sid dated long back 

Now I got why her lips is like that.