Asim Riaz- This guy is Another Level!!

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

What makes him stand out?

Shukla being Colors face is heavily prefered in the show, but its not limited to him, but his entire gang.

Whoever tried to go against him would be shut down in wkw by stunts like fixed COTW, host himself or exposing random conversations which would go against "one particular group"

Everyone KNOWS it, but nobody dares to speak about it. Either the fear of career or money.😳 (Hell even Mahira's mom who is a fan of Shukla now , cuts his bday cake fumbled into admitting ki Shukla IS colors face, hence the preference, LOL) 

And there comes Asim, a nobody and a newbie in this world of celebrities who out of fear does not cower to Shukla, (like the rest did) but chose to stick with what he believed was right and stood up for his self respect.

Which none of the oh-so-big celebrities lost in their world of money, image and fame could do. Which makes me wonder, is money and script everything for these celebs? (Tomorrow even Devo does that stunt, act cute with a guy who character assasinated her bff, and recently uttered a paragraph of abuse for a person's father on national tv)

If this is what being a celeb is, (also they even have such huge ego issues in doing their own work, bunch of lazy magarmachs)😆then thank god I am a commoner. At least I am proud that I have my honesty and values intact.

And thats why Asim makes me connect to him.

This guy has been subjected to torture tasks, mental agony, heartbreaks, physically challenging tasks irrespective of being unfit, taking loads of painkiller injections, fainting (Thanx to colors it was never shown) crying in agony, but every time ignored, to first hand and blatant biasedness.

But he never backed out.🤔 He fought the bullies and did it upfront. Gave it back with awesome one-liners and showed immense resilience. You know why so less people have the guts to do what he did yesterday? Bcoz You can only do it when you KNOW for sure u r honest.

Also he has the guts to accept his mistakes and apologise. And also FORGIVE. Thats why in this madhouse he evolved so fast into a better person and a strong contender from a nobody.

How to not lose hope when the world conspires against you is really inspiring. 

Probably Asim has gotten it wrong, that him doing dumbells kinda motivates ppl coz thats really never shownsmiley37

But u do motivate the youth by being just yourself.smiley32 Being genuine even in a difficult situation, by not chosing the easy way out, but the CORRECT way out. 

I am sure you will have a bright future man wherever u go in life. Keep this attitude, and the compassion u have, even for people who u dislike, intact.

Ps : Being an Asim fan is sure painful, but worth it😆

Edited by Niki_cool - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niki_cool

Shukla being Colors face is heavily prefered in the show, but its not limited to him, but his entire gang.

Whoever tried to go against him would be shut down in wkw by stunts like fixed COTW, host himself or exposing random conversations which would go against "one particular group"

Everyone KNOWS it, but nobody dares to speak about it. Either the fear of career or money. (Hell even Mahira's mom who is a fan of Shukla now , cuts his bday cake fumbled into admitting ki Shukla IS colors face, hence the preference, big LOL) 

And there comes Asim, a nobody and a newbie in this world of celebrities who out of fear dod not cower to Shukla, (like the rest did) but chose to stick with what he believed was right and stood up for his self respect.

Which none of the oh-so-big celebrities lost in their world of money, image and fame could do. Which makes me wonder, is money and script everything for these celebs? (Tomorrow even Devo does that stunt, act cute with a guy who character assasinated her bff, and recently uttered a paragraph of abuse for a person's father on national tv)

If this is what being a celeb is, (also they even have such huge ego issues in doing their own work, bunch of lazy magarmachs)😆then thank god I am a commoner. At least I am proud that I have my honesty and values intact.

This guy has been subjected to torture tasks, mental agony, heartbreaks, physically challenging tasks irrespective of being unfit, taking loads of painkiller injections, fainting (Thanx to colors it was never shown) crying in agony, but every time ignored, to first hand and blatant biasedness.

But he never backed out. He fought the bullies and did it upfront. You know why so less people have the guts to do what he did yesterday? Bcoz You can only do it when you KNOW for sure u r honest.

Also he has the guts to accept his mistakes and apologise. And also FORGIVE. Thats why in this madhouse he evolved so fast into a better person and a strong contender from a nobody.

How to not lose hope when the world goes against you is really inspiring. 

Probably Asim has gotten it wrong, that him doing dumbells kinda motivates ppl coz thats really never shownsmiley37

But u do motivate the youth by being just yourself.smiley32 Being genuine even in a difficult situation, by not chosing the easy way out, but the CORRECT way out. 

I am sure you will have a bright future man wherever u go in life. Keep this attitude and the compassion u have even for enemies intact.

Brilliant post!👏👏👏👏

Proud Asim fan!

lifeiscool thumbnail

A proud Asimian😍😍😍😍

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Asim and we fans have still a long journey ahead. Dil ko mazboot karke hi yeh show dekh paayungi mein 

OMGITSME thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Trust me man, especially when you know you’re supporting someone who is genuinely a good person with flaws for which he apologises for . 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone KNOWS it, but nobody dares to speak about it. Either the fear of career or money.😳 (Hell even Mahira's mom who is a fan of Shukla now , cuts his bday cake fumbled into admitting ki Shukla IS colors face, hence the preference, big LOL) 

And there comes Asim, a nobody and a newbie in this world of celebrities who out of fear does not cower to Shukla, (like the rest did) but chose to stick with what he believed was right and stood up for his self respect.

But he never backed out.🤔 He fought the bullies and did it upfront. You know why so less people have the guts to do what he did yesterday? Bcoz You can only do it when you KNOW for sure u r honest.

How to not lose hope when the world conspires against you is really inspiring. 

I am sure you will have a bright future man wherever u go in life. Keep this attitude and the compassion u have even for enemies intact.

Babe can you screenshot this and put it up on Twitter please! 

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

What makes him stand out are his monologs... I wait to hear that beautiful low pitched voice...

Niki_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

Babe can you screenshot this and put it up on Twitter please! 

My doing it won't help babe coz I am very new in twitter and do not have many followers. 

If u can do it or someone with good number followers can do it, that will help😳

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Asim man with a golden heart.

He is awesome and smart

I wish for him that coming new year has a good start

With his goodness, he has won lots of hearts

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asim is a  layman like us.

I hope once he becomes a celebrity, does not join the herd.