Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purvi81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I think MU and separation will be continuing until kunal comes to support misbir. May be he is the one who will take step ahead for them. And reunite them. And same time he will realise his love for kuhu.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

I know why are you laughing Meri Light😆🤗🤗

Our show has the speciality of the same person as villian as well comedian😆

Only hope is Mishti🤓

😆 ohh meri samajdar Sam 🤗🤗 happens cant control myself..

haha missing laxu yaar i want to know her next plan... 🤣 now show will be boring without her n her plans only entertainment you see..

mishti baby is about to give up.. i'm not hoping on anyone in particular everyone are messed up lets see how it goes.,. just sit back n enjoy 😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meri cool 🤗🤗

haha no re psycho lover nahi yaar he is just worried as a friend.. but a little over protectiveness i agree... 

He is to become a psycho lover yaar..i hated nannu's entry....y????makers r hell bent on ruining mishbir??kab tak fans ko torture karega..show has not even completed one year...😭😭

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Nandusmiley31

Its okay......it will take time ...but u will get there.........smiley36where ?? I am nt sure.....Since we are all lost and confused.....Welcome to the club.smiley31

@bold - Sry to break it u yaara.....kaira is again separating due to sme kidney drama and another leap is coming up.....I think we are still better😆

Maybe everything will come to a conclusion in 2 weeks....I hope soHoping for the best.

Thanks yaar, ya definitely in the lost and confused club. I'm still catching up with last week's episodes, but nothing makes sense anymore What happened to our show?

@bold: what? seriously? haaaye god! Why is that show still running? actually HOW is that show still watched? 

I really really hope the writers and makers bring back the derailed show, we really need it to come back to it's senses. They just need re-write all the illogical mistakes the characters have made and bring back yrhpk 1.0!

New year = new and better show🤗 hopefully...

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

wow puja 🤗

i'm just holding on to the hope that its a new beginning for mishbir very soon n all this are gonna only push them in right path... so all this i dont care yaat tbh i'm just looking forward to how mishbir gonna handle it... 😃 and also update is a habit now no enthu but just habit.. 😆 i hope soon we get a day where i'll actually be excited to give update... 😆

🤗

Have been watching for that only but writer love to create mu and do rishta rishta 😆 i will watch till some sanity return. Hope to get that soon i haven't been exciting to watch since long now 😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nandu long time yaar 🤗

haha leap has bough many changes n mess yaar hota hai.,.. but its not that bad compared to other craps dear... its going in right direction imo... but would've been handled better still lets see... 😊

oohooo how is the story writing going when are we getting it captain 😉😆

ha yaar, I had taken a break last week from watching the epi, but saw the pre-caps. I got busy with friends and family for christmas holiday celebrations🤗 So the holiday spirit wasn't ruined by the sadness on the show

True that, relatively compared to many other itv show, our show isn't horrible at all.👍🏼 The parent show yrkkh is utter chaos (which is understatement actually🤔) I honestly don't know how they are still making it and people actually still watch it 

Yes, the story writing is coming along. I have quite a few SS/OS in the works simultaneously, and I'm finding a little more time now, after the holidays. Will be coming out soon, stay tuned👍🏼😃

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am waiting for the day Abir finds out about his brother drugging Nannu. What happens when he finds out his mother was behind this stupid idea.

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rose2015

I am waiting for the day Abir finds out about his brother drugging Nannu. What happens when he finds out his mother was behind this stupid idea.

Nothing .. he will just yell at them and be back to getting maa’s aashiwad a couple of days later and be with Kunal for pampering him. Mishti would have made up her mind by then. The way they made abir post leap is terrible 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤗

yaar i was actually lost seeing meenu coming n going in a jiffy 🤣🤣 and rajkots ambani spent 5lakh just to threaten bp 🤣

haan his fear was so visible n i loved how he explained everything to mishti n everyone... his fear everything was understandable n justified too.. 

yaar this is why i said mishbir need a closure.. nannu or anyone for that matter but before anything she needs a closure n abir too for them to come out of their love world and then only they can think properly whether they get back or not thats other thing but now both are like this only bcoz of their deep involvement only in each other n not seeing anything else... 

jas was right yaar... i was good nannu defended her but her fear n her thoughts are not wrong... see even we discussed this before any mother will want best for her son... and mish is good but not the right one for nannu he needs someone who can love him completely n also he too has issues like mishti n he needs someone to take care of him, to bring him out of it... and mish is defintely not the girl... jas has seen everything so her fear is right.. and nannu is also right in defending mish... 

yaar i'm not saying now if mish did this in past naa mant mistake, drama would've been avoided... he is still unaware of many things haldi actual reason, kuku things, even in baba track he would've guided her right, and nish mish attack... he is a good father anyone would want but mish is not using it properly i mean she is taking him for granted sometimes, sometimes her bcoz of her issue doesnt share things n hurt him... 

I dnt knw.....diyaaaa.....I think the writers want to create drama by making mishti not disclose anything. I think this is nt only mishti's problem....its evry characters problem in the show.

If u think abt it....mishti didnt say anything abt haldi.....but isn't it odd that BP never asked abt it also. Shouldn't he be concerned abt hw meenu managed to blackmail mishti and do her bidding??  Also kuku thing I dnt think mishti should say it. Its Kuhu's ryt to disclose the truth. I would prefer mishti stay out of it esp when Kuhu asked her to.

There are many inconsistancies in the story and how relationships are handled. 

Thats why I liked today's mishti BP scene...its first time anyone in the show wanted to talk and understand the other's POV. 

Abir used to do it before but he lost it smewhere in the drama after they fell in love.He also stopped asking questions.

So I dnt knw whether to take these deliberate non disclosures as part of her insecurity or a ploy by the writers to create MU and drama.

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

🙄 🤔 🤔 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is my condition now... can’t make the heads and tails of what’s happening. All I can say is - their trust no more exists. Mishti is fighting for what? Truth or love? But no one wants it from her. So, for her sanity, plz let her stop. 

So tomorrow is going to be their actual separation... 👏