Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Sam omg good morning 😆🤗🤗🤗

haha i have no feeling for today epi yaar... and its the last episode for this year.. let it end with whatever whatever things n hope for best next year 😆

Meenu parul are the best jodi.. and only advantage of that scene is mish might get an idea of meenu blackmail after listening all this.. 😆

I know why are you laughing Meri Light😆🤗🤗

Our show has the speciality of the same person as villian as well comedian😆

Only hope is Mishti🤓

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mini 🤗

even i had that doubt whether it was a dream or not.. 🤣🤣 then thought meenu actually ordered the matki so its real only n same saree she was wearing in last scene too.. 🤣🤣 that scene was actually funny yaar... but felt bad for bp... 💔

haina poor mish i too said same on friday all mom gets scared hearing mish name as bahu itself 🤣 itni buri nahi yaar poor girl..

the most sensible convo i loved it... i wish mishti did this for everything n shared all her thoughts with him... he still has no idea of lot of things... 

thats a given she just needs a closure from abir then she will agree.. 😆 lets see how all this goes... 

Diyaaa🤗

I started laughing seeing the way Meenu talked to BP .....but it went downhill frm there. Btw she took the 5 lakh waali matki with her also......😆

Poor BP .....he is thinking for mishti in the long term.......he panicked after convo with meenu. I think he took the sensible decision by asking them to think abt mishnish rishta.

To tell u the truth if we keep aside our notions abt Mishbir .......the best option for mishti is to get married to nannu. Life doesn't have a happy ending with shaadi.....it only starts frm there.......so BP is nt wrong to think abt preventing mishti frm marrying into a family where nobody will support her and claim to break her. 

You knw Jasmeet's fears are nt unfounded....mishti still loves abir. But I liked hw nannu defended mishti.

BP and mishti conversation ....I loved it.......I liked hw mishti came to him and asked to understand him. U think there is anything left to say?? They both said their piece....she said she doesnt love Nannu. BP knws and accepts the fact...but still asked her to consider rishta with nishant. Both are nt wrong. 

I think there is smething in meenu mishti convo in nxt episode...and after talking with Abir she gets closure and decide to agree to the rishta.🤗

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha divi i dont have any thought or feels while watching yaar so its easy you know n now giving update has become fun n habit thats it... 😆 gone were the days where i actually enjoy epi n update... now only holding hopes for future... 

yaar the end dialogue i dont understand what paruls intentions where when she asked about mishbir  the break up seems so useless now... with what meenu said to parul, i want to see what meenu will do this time actually when kunal supports mishbir.. 

@ bold - Yeh sab Mishti ki wajase🤣

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

haha divi i dont have any thought or feels while watching yaar so its easy you know n now giving update has become fun n habit thats it... 😆 gone were the days where i actually enjoy epi n update... now only holding hopes for future... 

yaar the end dialogue i dont understand what paruls intentions where when she asked about mishbir  the break up seems so useless now... with what meenu said to parul, i want to see what meenu will do this time actually when kunal supports mishbir.. 

Haha.. I get irritated that I skip few scenes.. good you are enjoying giving updates 😆

Parul is so selfish .. Parul thinks mishbir will be together now that Kunal knows the truth.. whatever , now Parul will be with BB.. even if abir wants to be with mishti, Parul will plot with BB. It’s becoming irritating that everyone goes scot free whereas mishbir alone have to suffer.. ya I really hope Kunal supports mishbir.. else mishti is behind this drama  will never end.. no comments about precap .. so forceful separation down our throat 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Morning everyone! 

I'm very lost with the plotline suddenly Things are changing directions so quickly? I'm still catching up with last week's episodes

What are the writers' problem? Why can't the characters sort out their issues directly with one another?

This is my opinion in terms of Rajan sir:

I believe the lead couple 'kaira' are back together and patched up in the parent show...so then Rajan sir had to make drama with our show😔 so it feels like they are forcing the break up and separation even longer for no proper reason😈😭

Thoroughly unhappy with the standard of the show and characters.

Okay, going to get back with all my short stories with mishbir, to try and fix up the mood

🤗

Nandusmiley31

Its okay......it will take time ...but u will get there.........smiley36where ?? I am nt sure.....Since we are all lost and confused.....Welcome to the club.smiley31

@bold - Sry to break it u yaara.....kaira is again separating due to sme kidney drama and another leap is coming up.....I think we are still better😆

Maybe everything will come to a conclusion in 2 weeks....I hope soHoping for the best.

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

I am Puja 🤗 yaa we talked but dint knew name 

Last week i was totally giving chance can't see this till we are getting something better  and rishta rishta from starting i am saying i don't like be it Abir or mishti till that relying on ur update 👍🏼 but hats off from last 2 week i am watching episode in 4-5 min 🥱 but you are giving full update. 

wow puja 🤗

i'm just holding on to the hope that its a new beginning for mishbir very soon n all this are gonna only push them in right path... so all this i dont care yaat tbh i'm just looking forward to how mishbir gonna handle it... 😃 and also update is a habit now no enthu but just habit.. 😆 i hope soon we get a day where i'll actually be excited to give update... 😆

Morning everyone! 

I'm very lost with the plotline suddenly Things are changing directions so quickly? I'm still catching up with last week's episodes

What are the writers' problem? Why can't the characters sort out their issues directly with one another?

This is my opinion in terms of Rajan sir:

I believe the lead couple 'kaira' are back together and patched up in the parent show...so then Rajan sir had to make drama with our show😔 so it feels like they are forcing the break up and separation even longer for no proper reason😈😭

Thoroughly unhappy with the standard of the show and characters.

Okay, going to get back with all my short stories with mishbir, to try and fix up the mood

🤗

Nandu long time yaar 🤗

haha leap has bough many changes n mess yaar hota hai.,.. but its not that bad compared to other craps dear... its going in right direction imo... but would've been handled better still lets see... 😊

oohooo how is the story writing going when are we getting it captain 😉😆

Big round of applause to you Diya and Suta for the consistent regular live updates👏👏

Kudos to all that sit and watch all the episodes, whether bad or good, to give us updates🤗👍🏼 How do you do it?

Greatly appreciated,

on behalf of the fandom..

THANKYOU!😆😊

ohhh Thank you Nandu means alot.. 😆🤗🤗

its like a habit now.. i think even for suta its the same as she updates almost 4-5 serials a day 😆🤗

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Diyaaa🤗

I started laughing seeing the way Meenu talked to BP .....but it went downhill frm there. Btw she took the 5 lakh waali matki with her also......😆

Poor BP .....he is thinking for mishti in the long term.......he panicked after convo with meenu. I think he took the sensible decision by asking them to think abt mishnish rishta.

To tell u the truth if we keep aside our notions abt Mishbir .......the best option for mishti is to get married to nannu. Life doesn't have a happy ending with shaadi.....it only starts frm there.......so BP is nt wrong to think abt preventing mishti frm marrying into a family where nobody will support her and claim to break her. 

You knw Jasmeet's fears are nt unfounded....mishti still loves abir. But I liked hw nannu defended mishti.

BP and mishti conversation ....I loved it.......I liked hw mishti came to him and asked to understand him. U think there is anything left to say?? They both said their piece....she said she doesnt love Nannu. BP knws and accepts the fact...but still asked her to consider rishta with nishant. Both are nt wrong. 

I think there is smething in meenu mishti convo in nxt episode...and after talking with Abir she gets closure and decide to agree to the rishta.🤗

🤗

yaar i was actually lost seeing meenu coming n going in a jiffy 🤣🤣 and rajkots ambani spent 5lakh just to threaten bp 🤣

haan his fear was so visible n i loved how he explained everything to mishti n everyone... his fear everything was understandable n justified too.. 

yaar this is why i said mishbir need a closure.. nannu or anyone for that matter but before anything she needs a closure n abir too for them to come out of their love world and then only they can think properly whether they get back or not thats other thing but now both are like this only bcoz of their deep involvement only in each other n not seeing anything else... 

jas was right yaar... i was good nannu defended her but her fear n her thoughts are not wrong... see even we discussed this before any mother will want best for her son... and mish is good but not the right one for nannu he needs someone who can love him completely n also he too has issues like mishti n he needs someone to take care of him, to bring him out of it... and mish is defintely not the girl... jas has seen everything so her fear is right.. and nannu is also right in defending mish... 

yaar i'm not saying now if mish did this in past naa mant mistake, drama would've been avoided... he is still unaware of many things haldi actual reason, kuku things, even in baba track he would've guided her right, and nish mish attack... he is a good father anyone would want but mish is not using it properly i mean she is taking him for granted sometimes, sometimes her bcoz of her issue doesnt share things n hurt him... 

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Meri light🤗

Haan re.. Dekha😆.....

Physcho lover on the way😆.. Nannu😡

meri cool 🤗🤗

haha no re psycho lover nahi yaar he is just worried as a friend.. but a little over protectiveness i agree...