ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Dec 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode begins with BP telling Nannu that Meenu accepted MisBir alliance .but Nannu is skeptical saying she hated Mishti n might be plotting against her .. BP is in dilemma 

Next scene shows Meenu meeting Vishambar n proposing MisBir wedding alliance .. she assures Mishti could becomeAbir’s wife but never her bahu because she was always breaking the Rajwansh family apart .She vouches to take her revenge from Mishti n torture her .

Vish orders Meenu to leave . 

Raj comes rushing on hearing him scream ..he asks her to get Nish to him 

Vish talks to Nish n realizes he had feelings of love n affection for Mishti n would always support her .

He calls the family together and announces NishMish alliance ..Nish is shocked ..so is the entire family ..Mishti disagrees . She tries to persuade BP but he is in no mood to hear anything g about MisBir .. he suggests to Mishti to give friendship a chance ..

Jasmeet ..Varsha n Rajshri Troy to dissuade Vishambar  but he insists he had made the right decision . 

At RH .kunal is very upset with his newly discovered truth .. Naanu and Abir leave no stone u turned to reassure him that he was still Kunal Rajwansh n naanu’s grand son n Abir’s brother n very much part of the family .

Parul is upset that her son was unable to accept truth .meenu assures Parul that he will be In safe hands n well locked after .., that she would always support Parul n her son .

Meenu accuses Mishti of trying to break up her family by revealing this truth to Kunal 

Precap 

Mishti tries to talk to Abir but he is heart broken n breaks up with Mishti n gets emotional ..Mishti too is heart broken ..

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning everyone 🤗🤗

Thank you for the thread suta 🤗

lets enjoy the last episode of this year 🤗

Mishti is in a tough spot 😲

Drfb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good morning...Thank you Diya and Suta for the LU and thread

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Suta for the thread and Diyu for update🤗. 

BP says he met meenu n she also accepted for the rishta... and i feel mish still has feeling... nannu asks mrs.rajvansh accepted, but she doesnt like mish, what if she hurts n ill treats mish.. bp says mish loves abir n he too loves her... nannu says so why he isnt saying anything, why is he hurting her,.. bp says some MU might've happened, but they love each other... nannu says thats not enough bcoz even i... stops there..

bp asks you too??? nannu says i dont know, but mish doesnt like me that way... bp says i know thats why i'm not able to decide what to do..

mish in her room..thinking about abirs words in market... 

meenu comes there with matki.. she says she is very happy n abir is ok... i bought gift for mish.. bp says you shouldnt have come here... meenu says how could i not come, i'm waiting for the day mish becomes by dil, the house which she never let a chance to break, i know she will break my house, my both son and that day i will do the same to her... there is a saying tit for tat, i'll do the same..first her himmat, then one by one her dreamzz... i'll promise you mish will be in a state where even you wont recognize her... bp asks her to go... 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Thank you Suta for the thread and Diyu for update🤗. 

Good morning/evening everyone

Thanks for the updates Diyu🤗

bm comes there n asks if he is ok.. why did he shout... bp says nothing n asks her to call mishti.. 

everyone gathers in hall.. mish comes there... he gets memories of akshara.. he calls mish n says from the day she came to this house, i never worried about you, your decision never though of making mistake by accepting you as daughter,... but today seeing the fear in your eyes, i think we failed to give you enough love.. 

mish says i know bp, thats why i'm scared of saying or doing something to embarrass you.. bm says nothing like that happen.. bp says in our family we never forced our decision on anyone, but whatever i'm gonna say today dont say anything but think of it... 

varsha asks not to join hands infront of them n says they are with him..

bp goes to nannu.. mish is our happiness, pride, will you marry mishti.. 

everyone are shocked... 

mishti tries to talk but bp says i'm talking to nishant... mish says but its related to my life... bp says just now i requested everyone to listen to me today without saying anything.. everyone please think of this once.. goes from there.. 

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good morning..... Have a great week ahead...

Thank you Suta and Diya for the link and live update....

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

BP says he met meenu n she also accepted for the rishta... and i feel mish still has feeling... nannu asks mrs.rajvansh accepted, but she doesnt like mish, what if she hurts n ill treats mish.. bp says mish loves abir n he too loves her... nannu says so why he isnt saying anything, why is he hurting her,.. bp says some MU might've happened, but they love each other... nannu says thats not enough bcoz even i... stops there..

bp asks you too??? nannu says i dont know, but mish doesnt like me that way... bp says i know thats why i'm not able to decide what to do..

mish in her room..thinking about abirs words in market... 

meenu comes there with matki.. she says she is very happy n abir is ok... i bought gift for mish.. bp says you shouldnt have come here... meenu says how could i not come, i'm waiting for the day mish becomes by dil, the house which she never let a chance to break, i know she will break my house, my both son and that day i will do the same to her... there is a saying tit for tat, i'll do the same..first her himmat, then one by one her dreamzz... i'll promise you mish will be in a state where even you wont recognize her... bp asks her to go... 

kamini aurat.