Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Mi-Amor

Gals, you all are going gaga gaga over everything about today's episode except the most important thing...

Roshni has got what every girl dreams of....

And it's not the perfect Majnu type lover Aman...πŸ˜‰

It is .....

THE ABILITY TO EAT  WHATEVER SHE WANTS, AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS AND STILL STAY SLIM...😍 

Some gals are actually this in real life... Sanaya irani was so slim n she said she ate lots but never put on weight much...  

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: medhak7

What I feel is kabir may think that he has been devoid of all love of family and care while aman got evrything in his life..so he may try to snatch all his loved ones including rosh as a possession but maybe later realize he cant break their connection forecfully...

For now I feel Kabir has only one goal in mind...  He doesn't care for anything else to have these jealous type emotions for aman...  Of course he hasn't been explored much so can't say for sure

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

If they make it seem like he does not know what he's feeling or something confusing which they might.. and he nips in the bud himself and lives in denial then maybe there's a chance that nothing happens. Kabir is shown as someone who got shocked with a mere hug, and someone who has no clue about the human life or affection..feelings. I think he's still on the grey journey if he does nothing with it and continues being on his mission.

Yes I wouldn’t mind that - because at the end of the day memory loss or no ROSHAN are MARRIED!!!!!! Perhaps I am very old fashioned that way but I think marital boundaries should be respected and not messed with. If Roshni was single or even engaged I would have been fine but I just find a married woman and husbands brother drama revolting. 

Things will be problematic if :

1. He uses his control over her to be creepy or make her do something.

2. Lusting is a complete no. I don't think they will show this. Lusting is more of a side character like Sameer thing. Perverted and disgusting. Here he seems taken by her beauty πŸ™„  But if they go creepy,stalkerish,lusting - then obviously HE HAS TO GET PUNCHED. REPEATEDLY. With actual intent,that will be disgusting. Really hope this is not the way to go for him because then the brotherhood can't survive.

Agree with everything here - the mind control bit is terrible as is and now this πŸ™„πŸ™„ hun I hope I am wrong and Roshni’s memory returns soon.

Aman's treatment of Roshni is again not comparable to whatever Kabir does within his range. Aman is the hero. He will get the girl. The family. The happy ending so he will have to work for it. Higher standards for the hero always. 

Kabir is bad news. The scales of morality already at zero with murder πŸ˜† He doesn't owe us goodness but more like how dark can he be lol.  As a brother there are certain rules he can't cross because they can't go back to the brotherhood after the reveal if he did but other than that, as the anti hero its free real estate as they say πŸ˜† Actively lusting and mind controlling her for any personal advantage are the hard limits here. Once he crosses that,then there is no turning back. Will put him in the Sameer category. But before that happens, I will wait. If it's something he himself does not want to feel,I want to see what he does with it. Hopefully kills the feeling itself. 

Agree with everything here πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

He is still on his mission but he felt different with the hug. Till TBR with the family showering him with affection,I feel we could see some change. I am counting on that. 

I really hate this two brothers falling for the same girl trope -___- 

But leaving Kabir aside,Roshni's memory is more that's bothering me. Don't think she will fall for Kabir even the slightest cause this one too feels the chemistry with Aman. But high time she gets flashes of the past with him.  

OMG yes can she at least not act bit surprised or remember something? Also she needs to stop the vahiyat name calling. Old roshni was very nice this roshni is loud and acting silly and honestly am not liking it at the moment.

AnayaK11 thumbnail

Hahaha ! No ! I agree with cute aman and nothing else. Honestly i love new roshni and aman! Like why to have that typical drama ! Why dont people get That kabir erased aman! She s still the same roshni ! Infact just think of it now she doesn’t rem all bad moments ! Though eventually she will! But yea! Like why so much of negativity in one post? 😣πŸ₯Ί

Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Some gals are actually this in real life... Sanaya irani was so slim n she said she ate lots but never put on weight much...  

What I wouldn't not give to be able to eat without getting fat..😜

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Gals, you all are going gaga gaga over everything about today's episode except the most important thing...

Roshni has got what every girl dreams of....

And it's not the perfect Majnu type lover Aman...πŸ˜‰

It is .....

THE ABILITY TO EAT  WHATEVER SHE WANTS, AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS AND STILL STAY SLIM...😍 

I have this magical power. πŸ˜† Its called high metabolism lol! But it doesn't last for a lifetime for women is what I've read so enjoying my golden years as a foodie πŸ˜† Kya pata Kal ho Na ho. πŸ˜… 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What I wouldn't not give to be able to eat without getting fat..😜

You are going to hate me then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i am the same weight i was back in High School even after two kids lol πŸ˜‚ 

I can eat anything and never put on any weight- very high metabolism πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and my sister goes for her it’s,” a minute on the lips, forever on the hips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€.

Rinku1512 thumbnail

Hi everyone. Rinku here..... new to this forum... but i have been following this forum religiously !!!

Love and so look forward to all the posts....totally in love with the show YJHJK....

Oh Man!!!! 

Kabir's expressions in last part today...hints at him falling for Roshni.... πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯but please Madam Gul khan..  request u lots...lets not have Kabirs character look grose .. let him focus on Being Jinnad ka badshah and leave alone his Brother with his wife!!! 

Please Kabir is our swag grey character... let him be a redeemed man , if and wen the need arises... more so a redeemed big bro...

If he's having human feelings let's have another fierce FL for Kabir.... πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έplease please Gul khan don't make this a sick love triangle with Roshni... No!!!😑😑😑... Roshan are married... dont spoil the sanctity of a marriage..... also lets start Rosnhni getting glimpses of her lost memoryπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡. . All efforts of redoing the past by Aman shud invoke some long lost memory in her..πŸ™πŸ™...she doesn't even bat an eye lid with all Aman's hints.... wat happended to the much hyped Dil ka connection and alll??

All said and Done.... NO LOVE TRIANGLE PLEASE.... IT'S just sick.... let this be a beautiful fairy tale.....something different and worth a watch..... ITV needs to change pleeeaasee...

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

You are going to hate me then πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i am the same weight i was back in High School even after two kids lol πŸ˜‚ 

I can eat anything and never put on any weight- very high metabolism πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and my sister goes for her it’s,” a minute on the lips, forever on the hips πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β€.

OMG! 😍

How lucky you are dear...and no.. I won't hate you for this...because I want to be like you...☺️ 

Send some of your good luck vibes my way also...😍

Same weight as highs school days...that's no less than a miracle for me...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mujhe to subah Hawa khane nikloon Toh Hawa bhi lag jati hai..😝

Mi-Amor thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I have this magical power. πŸ˜† Its called high metabolism lol! But it doesn't last for a lifetime for women is what I've read so enjoying my golden years as a foodie πŸ˜† Kya pata Kal ho Na ho. πŸ˜… 

Pichle Janam ke acche Karam Hain tumhare shayad...warna sabko Nahi milta ye "high metabolism" ka gift..☺️😍

You enjoy all of those carrot cakes, waffles, pan cakes and gajar ka halwa ..πŸ˜‰β€οΈ