Ban Gaya Majnu, Mister Aman Junaid Khan!

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh Aman. 🤣

From sophisticated Nawab to Majnu. This journey has been SOMETHING. 

Aman :(

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN :(

Just the cutest guy today :( 

They kept the tone of the episode just like yesterday's and damn the charm is still intact! 

Aman Junaid Khan,lets talk about you today. The way you remembered everything,every tiny detail of the menu aur Roshni ki har adat.. 💛

That hopeful stupid fool smile on your face 😂

But please Aman,next time just teach her its not okay to offer that kinda food 😭 Ewww!

Anyway,the whole Majnu sequence!

The song selection LMFAO! Khali Peeli  😂

I think the transformation of Aman is complete.  

I declare thee,Aman Junaid Khan, a certified ITV Majnu 🤠 📝

And the cutest one :') who's ready to say sorry at the drop of a hat 😆

Humara ladka kitna change ho gaya hain 😛 

Cuteness and Cringe ka ekdum solid mishran! 

First of all,Aman's emotional conversation with Farah!

'Aman's Abbu ki kiye ki saaza hum sab bhoogat rahe hain..' 

'Log  sautela hote hain,rishte kabhi sautele nahi hote hain' AB AKAL AAYI AAPKO?! DER AYE DURUST AYE! 

'Aur Behene toh sagi hoti hain' :( 💘

ITNI KHUSHI,ITNI KHUSHI HUI MUJHE. 

The most important part : THE FAMILY MAN AMAN. The one OG Roshni fell for was in full flow and ofcourse it affected this Roshni as well. Vaahiyat prani with family has become cute again lol. 

But a comment here. What exactly is the point of the narrative of Roshni missing a memory and these glimpses of the past if we don't see anything triggering her? Narrative wise are we just gonna get a new version of Roshni playing with the same scenes without anything else happening? I thought the point of these repeats were just that. It should amount to something. A blurred memory,something at all.

We had the eating scene,the family scene and the chidiya and badal scene but nothing from her. 

Connection kya itna weak ho gaya hain ke mixed signals bhi nahi mil raha hain🤔

Kuch toh yaad aana chahiye usse. I fail to see the narrative purpose of this 'memory loss' device if she's not a bit affected by it. ITV uses memory loss to trigger questions of the past. Here's its a blank slate. Its almost impossible to connect with her as she's completely brand new in a way. Not our Roshni. Some new version altogether. 

So whatever narrative device CVS are using here,its not working. The impact of their chemistry fails without glimpses of Old Roshni. 

Anyway, Majnu reaches maximum cute- cringe  😭when asked Jaadoo kinse seekha? 

"Aapse

Aapke aankhon mein kho jaane wala Jaadoo

Aapke zulfon mein ulaaj jaane wala Jaadoo

Aapke baatein,aapki muskurahat.."🤦 

Oh dear god 😆

PLEASE! Itna bhi digest nahi hota hain!  Thoda kaam Majnu Junaid Khan 😂 I really need to get used to this lol. I can't handle him, Aur kitna blush karke bol raha tha,couldnt even look into her eyes 🤣 Aashiq ban gaya pura! 

And now the worst thing ever.

Only yesterday I was praising Kabir and how he's that perfect character who just minds his business and Roshni is a nobody to him. 

Gul ne like always nazar laga diya 🤬 Like always,she's out to ruin her best characters. Kyunki chaain ki saas toh le nahi sakti.

Ho gaya kaand. Now Kabir will fall for Roshni. I was already feeling a dread when they played a whole new bg for Kabir when Roshni entered the mansion. I was like NO GUL! NOT TODAY! STAY OUT OF THIS! DONT COME FOR MY KABIR! 🙅 But no.. Ofcourse she had to ruin it. Like she ruined Aman for me for a long time. Now goes Kabir. 

Well,let me be clear if Kabir was just anybody I wouldnt have cared BUT Kabir is Aman's twin brother and him falling for Roshni is DISGUSTING. That's his sis in law. And Ofcourse the worst part. If he uses that mind control thing to take away her consent at any stage. That's simply A NO FROM ME. That makes him vile. And not grey, but a complete villain with complete lack of morals. No grey area. Its just the worst thing ever

:( Why ruin him Gul. He was so perfect. Why ruin him with this pathetic plot.

And how does this make sense. Kabir was with Roshni for a month at Mussoorie. He never tried anything then. Achanak she's a vision in his eyes 🙄 Seems more like he would want to take her as some 'possession'  from Aman. 

Sigh. Gul Gul Gul. This is not redeemable. Even if it looks like it's not intentional at all that hes gonna fall for her,its still not cool AT ALL. Cause he's just playing dirty with the mind control thing and its his BHABHI. 

Its not even like he's falling for the Ayaana version. That Sifriti Jinn-Ayaana history lesson and some past history which may completely disregard the fact that she's also Roshni of the mortal world. But he looks like he will fall for Roshni which makes no sense -_____- NO!

My no-nonsense ambitious Kabir ruined 😔

Anyway,wont spoil my mood over your nonsense Gul 🤡 

Today's Aman's day. Let me just praise Aman today. I loved Aman's cute dopey smile today and just everything else about him. Cannot connect with this brand new Roshni at all though 🤷 Seems like am just watching the serial from the start without any connection to her. 

Precap : Well.. supposed to be hot I guess but without old Roshni am not feeling much. Don't feel the extent of the chemistry I know I should feel 😔 I miss their intensity together :( 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

👏👏👏👏👏 As usual you said everything I felt except the cringe bit 😜😜😜😜

I LOVED LOVED LOVED AMAN JUNAID KHAN TODAY 

He is truly changing and it shows thank you Gul for the first time you gave me something from a ML!!!!

That kabir bit was very weird - like you said and I agree it’s disgusting and revolting to fall for your sister in law like this when you are controlling her mind. If she was a total stranger and he had no idea I would be lenient but here he knows it and I did not like it one bit. This is what happens when we praise anyone Gul goes and ruins it - does she not see how utterly gross it looks????

If he even tries his mind game to make her fall for him I will stop watching and never ever watch another Gul show - does she know that without free will consent it tantamounts to pseudo R word?

I have the same questions as you why isn’t Roshni remembering anything? I loved the moments today but without any trigger it’s like watching same things minus the old Aman. Shouldn’t see at least remember something? So much for her this connection won’t ever break even death won’t but a jinn did 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Roshni saw how nice Aman is so that’s good and I hope she feels something and her memory triggers something otherwise Aman can put her in deep sleep. 

The precap looks good and I want to see if she feels anything but I am missing my old Roshni - they are dragging this memory track honestly. 
kabir better not try anything though or I will go after him with a hockey stick 😂😂😂

Originally posted by: vibha28

👏👏👏👏👏 As usual you said everything I felt except the cringe bit 😜😜😜😜

I LOVED LOVED LOVED AMAN JUNAID KHAN TODAY 

He is truly changing and it shows thank you Gul for the first time you gave me something from a ML!!!!

That kabir bit was very weird - like you said and I agree it’s disgusting and revolting to fall for your sister in law like this when you are controlling her mind. If she was a total stranger and he had no idea I would be lenient but here he knows it and I did not like it one bit. This is what happens when we praise anyone Gul goes and ruins it - does she not see how utterly gross it looks????

If he even tries his mind game to make her fall for him I will stop watching and never ever watch another Gul show - does she know that without free will consent it tantamounts to pseudo R word?

I have the same questions as you why isn’t Roshni remembering anything? I loved the moments today but without any trigger it’s like watching same things minus the old Aman. Shouldn’t see at least remember something? So much for her this connection won’t ever break even death won’t but a jinn did 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Roshni saw how nice Aman is so that’s good and I hope she feels something and her memory triggers something otherwise Aman can put her in deep sleep. 

The precap looks good and I want to see if she feels anything but I am missing my old Roshni - they are dragging this memory track honestly. 
kabir better not try anything though or I will go after him with a hockey stick 😂😂😂

He himself is surprised by it lol 😆 Uska bhi haalat is like us only. Out of the blue. So taken by her beauty. Arre bhai, she was in your cafe for a month..tab toh kuch nahi hua 🤬

If the CVS made it like SJ had some past and hes been searching for Ayaana or pining for her.. it would have made sense to me. He wouldnt care about Ayaana's earthly ties as Roshni. 

And ofcourse if he wasnt the brother and there was no memory loss it would have been fine.

Now could they just make him fall organically without him being creepy or taking advantage at all? 🤓 no mind control use.( But hes still suppressing her memories ) Then hes surely dying 🤔 Cause I dont see how everything can end well with both brothers in love with the same woman. One has to go 😆 the trope demands it lol. Ofcourse it would be Kabir.

Ugh. At this point I can only hope its more of an internal thing with Kabir and NO MAKING ACTUAL MOVES ON ROSHNI. Like him with Aman's affection. Denial of anything at all. URGH. WHY GUL WHY. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

He himself is surprised by it lol 😆 Uska bhi haalat is like us only. Out of the blue. So taken by her beauty. Arre bhai, she was in your cafe for a month..tab toh kuch nahi hua 🤬

Surprised kuch nahi hun he started this damn thing and had he just removed his memory from Roshni’s mind it would have been okay but kamina is mind controlling her and this 😡😡😡

Exactly one month he didn’t feel anything and now this? It’s his brothers wife who loves his brother very much if she had her memories and brother loves her too and she is married - Kya yaar koi morals hi nahi hai🙄🙄🙄🙄

If the CVS had it like SJ had some past and hes been searching for Ayaana or pining for her.. it would have made sense to me. He didnt care about Ayaana's earthly ties as Roshni. 

As SJ he lost against Ayana and as per the story Aman read it was to save the prince aka modern day Aman - so Ayana ne tab bhi SJ ko bhaav nahi diya matlab and so now not only is he controlling her mind upar se khud lattoo  ho raha hai - wasn’t I telling you about weird triangle this is what I was worried about hun

And ofcourse if he wasnt the brother and there was no memory loss it would have been fine.

Now could they just make him fall organically without him being creepy or taking advantage at all? 🤓 no mind control use.( But hes still suppressing her memories ) Then hes surely dying 🤔 Cause I dont see how everything can end well with both brothers in love with the same woman. One has to go 😆 the trope demands it lol. Ofcourse it would be Kabir.

Kabir ko to as is marna hai - he did kill them all and he did try to kill Aman too and he wants the throne and he is full jinn and if all that wasn’t enough now this 😡 both brothers love one woman whose heart connection is with one brother her husband so other must die. If kabir tries anything inappropriate I will be very happy for his death.

Ugh. At this point I can only hope its more of an internal thing with Kabir and NO MAKING ACTUAL MOVES ON ROSHNI. Like him with Aman's affection. Denial of anything at all. URGH. WHY GUL WHY. 

Fingers crossed 🤞 and Aman I am hoping will never let it happen- also bloody Roshni better feel something of her old connection. Wasn’t I saying this I know Gul she did this in IPK where the ML brother in law even got engaged to the FL but she didn’t know he was married and he lusted after her although the FL once found out was thoroughly disgusted and told him that if he wasn’t married to the ML sister she would have him arrested. Yaha to Roshni has no memory and nothing is triggered either.

Gosh the way she went on and on about heart connection can something happen please now?

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago

Surprised kuch nahi hun he started this damn thing and had he just removed his memory from Roshni’s mind it would have been okay but kamina is mind controlling her and this 😡😡😡

Exactly one month he didn’t feel anything and now this? It’s his brothers wife who loves his brother very much if she had her memories and brother loves her too and she is married - Kya yaar koi morals hi nahi hai🙄🙄🙄🙄

As SJ he lost against Ayana and as per the story Aman read it was to save the prince aka modern day Aman - so Ayana ne tab bhi SJ ko bhaav nahi diya matlab and so now not only is he controlling her mind upar se khud lattoo  ho raha hai - wasn’t I telling you about weird triangle this is what I was worried about hun

Kabir ko to as is marna hai - he did kill them all and he did try to kill Aman too and he wants the throne and he is full jinn and if all that wasn’t enough now this 😡 both brothers love one woman whose heart connection is with one brother her husband so other must die. If kabir tries anything inappropriate I will be very happy for his death.

Fingers crossed 🤞 and Aman I am hoping will never let it happen- also bloody Roshni better feel something of her old connection. Wasn’t I saying this I know Gul she did this in IPK where the ML brother in law even got engaged to the FL but she didn’t know he was married and he lusted after her although the FL once found out was thoroughly disgusted and told him that if he wasn’t married to the ML sister she would have him arrested. Yaha to Roshni has no memory and nothing is triggered either.

Gosh the way she went on and on about heart connection can something happen please now?

He definitely started playing the game like Roshni was nothing. Just a pawn in his game with Aman. But he surprised that he is actually feeling stuff. He looks surprised that Roshni is such a beauty LOL. 🤣Its the same thing.. whatever happened with Aman I guess. He didnt think he would feel at all but he is. -________-

No I meant if they created some stupid SJ-Ayaana history as they obviously can we have seen this 😆 then it would have made sense for him to go after Ayaana without caring that as Roshni she is someone's wife. Any earthly ties he wouldnt respect. 

My theory was Parveen's defeat only happens when her two sons get together so they have to be on the same side in the end. So Kabir had the chance to get redeemed from villain to grey mildly positive too since hes also been manipulated by Parveen . He does not know anything other than the throne cause he never got the love and all that. He could be super guilty and could have been redeemed in Aman's eyes when Parveen thing comes into the picture. His reaction to Aman was proof that with enough care he can be broken lol. But now toh if he actually pursues Roshni he has to die -_________- My only hope is that he makes no moves bas. Keep it with himself. Question himself as to why hes feeling all this. But yeah.. in the end hes gone Cause if those two stand against Parveen as positives to her negative, they both cant last. The Villain is Kala Jinn + Parveen tho. I still believe SF will help Aman in the end. They need to get together to defeat Parveen + Kala Jinn. 

vibha28 thumbnail

He definitely started playing the game like Roshni was nothing. Just a pawn in his game with Aman. But he surprised that he is actually feeling stuff. He looks surprised that Roshni is such a beauty LOL. 🤣Its the same thing.. whatever happened with Aman I guess. He didnt think he would feel at all but he is. -________-

Stupid ITV drama at least other shows the girl is single here she is married Aree have some respect to that if not anything else. Matlab kuch bhi 🙄🙄 kabir if he does anything inappropriate it would gross out everyone because it’s just not done - one she has no free will and two she is married. At least it looks like she will fall for Aman again but I don’t like this dragging. I don’t want to watch this till the end. Although, I am getting my love story which is good.

No I meant if they created some stupid SJ-Ayaana history as they obviously can we have seen this 😆 then it would have made sense for him to go after Ayaana without caring that as Roshni she is someone's wife. Any earthly ties he wouldnt respect. 

True but Roshni said to Aman that their connection is made by God so whether he accepts it or not it’s there. She reiterated it on her deathbed so Ayana/Roshni never cared for SJ in that life and this one aka cafe time. Roshni never ever considered that possibility and she was truly separated from Aman then and didn’t know he missed her. That’s why I am not liking this memory loss saga I miss my OG roshni bring her back please.

My theory was Parveen's defeat only happens when her two sons get together so they have to be on the same side in the end. So Kabir had the chance to get redeemed from villain to grey mildly positive too since hes also been manipulated by Parveen . He does not know anything other than the throne cause he never got the love and all that. He could be super guilty and could have been redeemed in Aman's eyes when Parveen thing comes into the picture. His reaction to Aman was proof that with enough care he can be broken lol. But now toh if he actually pursues Roshni he has to die -_________- My only hope is that he makes no moves bas. Keep it with himself. Question himself as to why hes feeling all this. But yeah.. in the end hes gone Cause if those two stand against Parveen as positives to her negative, they both cant last. The Villain is Kala Jinn + Parveen tho. I still believe SF will help Aman in the end. They need to get together to defeat Parveen + Kala Jinn. 

Kabir has to die - he tried killing everyone and controlled Roshni’s mind do you think Aman will let it go? The way he is shown to be I doubt this new version will let it go. Also, how will kabir not be a SJ? Or do they have to live with him as is - a jinn? It’s too complicated so I knew he would die and up until now I read that Arhaan has signed for a negative character. Kya or kaise redeem Hoga Woh hun? This is so typical ITV garbage I tell you - keep kabir focused on his mission. Unless they want him to focus on roshni and that way lose focus and Roshni’s memory comes back but that would mean he will die anyway? 

Honestly I don’t want this dumb triangle- it’s wrong, disgusting, revolting, and unnecessary as in this triangle two are married and in love although one has lost her memory. Kabir the jinn to kabir the stalker 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Stupid ITV drama at least other shows the girl is single here she is married Aree have some respect to that if not anything else. Matlab kuch bhi 🙄🙄 kabir if he does anything inappropriate it would gross out everyone because it’s just not done - one she has no free will and two she is married. At least it looks like she will fall for Aman again but I don’t like this dragging. I don’t want to watch this till the end. Although, I am getting my love story which is good.

True but Roshni said to Aman that their connection is made by God so whether he accepts it or not it’s there. She reiterated it on her deathbed so Ayana/Roshni never cared for SJ in that life and this one aka cafe time. Roshni never ever considered that possibility and she was truly separated from Aman then and didn’t know he missed her. That’s why I am not liking this memory loss saga I miss my OG roshni bring her back please.

Kabir has to die - he tried killing everyone and controlled Roshni’s mind do you think Aman will let it go? The way he is shown to be I doubt this new version will let it go. Also, how will kabir not be a SJ? Or do they have to live with him as is - a jinn? It’s too complicated so I knew he would die and up until now I read that Arhaan has signed for a negative character. Kya or kaise redeem Hoga Woh hun? This is so typical ITV garbage I tell you - keep kabir focused on his mission. Unless they want him to focus on roshni and that way lose focus and Roshni’s memory comes back but that would mean he will die anyway? 

Honestly I don’t want this dumb triangle- it’s wrong, disgusting, revolting, and unnecessary as in this triangle two are married and in love although one has lost her memory. Kabir the jinn to kabir the stalker 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Yup! I think they will degrade him if he doesnt stop himself. Like fine, you find Roshni beautiful all of a sudden  BUT then falling for her is consciously is pathetic. Hope he nips whatever stupidity hes feeling in the bud. They already have his BG ready for Roshni tho What a waste of a powerful character. Sigh.

Aman surely wont kill his own brother. Punishment yes fight yes but killing no. I think Parveen will kill Kabir. And most importantly, I think the brothers will part on good terms with Kabir apologizing and .now toh death feels certain lol. There is simply no reason to show Kabir getting affected by Aman's care if they dont plan a conflict within himself about his mission. They could just show him as proper evil. But there is significance to their brotherhood. Their bond will matter. 

The Khan family toh has been living with a half Jinn, whats ane extra full one 😆 Maybe Parveen defeated could get Jinns out of all their systems. My target is always Parveen. 

Well, looks like we are getting it 🤓 I hope Kabir does nothing creepy. Or stalkerish. Keep it to yourself dude. Snap out of it!! 

vibha28 thumbnail

Yup! I think they will degrade him if he doesnt stop himself. Like fine, you find Roshni beautiful all of a sudden  BUT then falling for her is consciously is pathetic. Hope he nips whatever stupidity hes feeling in the bud. They already have his BG ready for Roshni tho What a waste of a powerful character. Sigh.

This is why I hate watching ITV - ruining every single character upar se this is a finite series too to kaise redeem karenge usko? It’s pathetic like you said and it’s disgusting she is his brothers wife so technically she is his sister and it’s gross . I have no words, and he better not try anything specially when Roshni’s mind is controlled by Kabir - bring Roshni’s connection please I can’t take it anymore.

Aman surely wont kill his own brother. Punishment yes fight yes but killing no. I think Parveen will kill Kabir. And most importantly, I think the brothers will part on good terms with Kabir apologizing and .now toh death feels certain lol. There is simply no reason to show Kabir getting affected by Aman's care if they dont plan a conflict within himself about his mission. They could just show him as proper evil. But there is significance to their brotherhood. Their bond will matter. 

What bond hun after Aman will find out he not only killed his wife but controlled her and then lusted after her? In a finite series even if they show the bond it would look unnatural and forced. You can’t forgive that so easily if ever. Maybe he was never affected who knows? He is still on his mission so I don’t know what and how he was affected? You know we talked about Amans treatment of Roshni but this kabir’s behaviour is vile even for him and his negativeness.

The Khan family toh has been living with a half Jinn, whats ane extra full one 😆 Maybe Parveen defeated could get Jinns out of all their systems. My target is always Parveen. 

Parveen has to go - I love how Aman has stopped being a mamma’s boy and didn’t recruit her in his get roshni back mission. He doesn’t even care lol 😂 and I am loving this Aman he is my kind of guy lol 😂 mum be gone I have a plan - mum knows too that’s why she is AWOL😂😂😂😂😂 he took help from everyone but mum and brother in the house - smart man and I hope he stays like that . 

Well, looks like we are getting it 🤓 I hope Kabir does nothing creepy. Or stalkerish. Keep it to yourself dude. Snap out of it!! 

I agree with this one - nothing creepy, vulger, or stalkerish. Also no trying to woo her either and if roshni even encourages her 1% I will never forgive her either and believe that she lied about connection. Up until now they have kept it proper and decent - hopefully they will not cross that disgusting boundary.

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail

You know I was also thinking that I am not liking Roshni calling Aman “Vahiyat “ all the time. It is a derogatory term, I didn’t like when he called her names and I am not liking her calling him names either. She would talk about colour too which was just as bad - thankfully she stopped that.

Honestly, this Roshni is being unnecessary nasty and rude. The old Roshni would call him that when he would hurt her and now she says it all the time. Have the writers forgotten that she is freaking married and pushing us towards a vile and disgusting triangle which I doubt any here are interested in watching. I don’t think even ITV audience would want to watch a cheating theme - her memory is gone, her connection is gone ( although she was so adamant it won’t break 🙄🙄🙄🙄), old Aman is gone ( thank goodness), but still it does not take away the fact that she is married. Only one good thing is Aman knows she is controlled by SJ. 
Lol 😂 this weird theme is very distasteful for me so thinking of taking a break and coming back when Roshni’s memory comes back lol 😂 

medhak7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

+1 to all of your thoughts...I felt the same from yesterday's episode...some vibes like this cuming from kabir saving rosh from pillar falling...its bad as ever if this happens for your younger bros wife...unless she was his target from past 8000 years or so....