Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: medhak7

+1 to all of your thoughts...I felt the same from yesterday's episode...some vibes like this cuming from kabir saving rosh from pillar falling...its bad as ever if this happens for your younger bros wife...unless she was his target from past 8000 years or so....

It will be bad regardless because 8000 years ago Roshni was with the prince aka Aman and this time she is married - it’s just vile and disgusting. She is his sister in a way and ewwwww 

I don’t think anyone will like watching that - a married woman who doesn’t have free will to consent and husbands brother 🤢🤢🤢

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I suppose makers will try to justify that Kabir was never brought up in this real world, so for him this relationships and all are new, so he is not aware that he is not supposed to feel for his brothers wife and all😳

Like how he was saying 25lakhs as rent and when later Aman questioned him , he was saying like he is not aware of all these things and all..

So there is a chance that makes will try to show it that he will say he was not aware of all these things like marriage, relationships and all in this human world.

But for Viewers seeing a this is like really🤢

Hope pre cap is misleading and that he is not looking at Roshni in that way.

Rinku1512 thumbnail

So true...  Kabir's expressions today hints all at him fall for Roshni.... 😥😥😥but please Madam Gul khan..  request u lots to not let Kabirs character look gross.... let him focus on Being Jinnad ka badshah and leave alone his Brother with his wife!!! Please Kabir is our swag hero.... let him be a redeemed man..and if the need arises but let's have another fierce FL for Kabir.... 👸👸please please Gul khan don't make this a sick love triangle😡😡😡... Roshan are married... dont spoil the sanctity of a marriage..... also lets start Rosnhni getting glimpses of her lost memory😇😇😇😇. . All efforts of redoing the past by Aman shud invoke some long lost memory in her..🙏🙏...she doesn't even bat a lid with all Aman's hints.... 

All said and Done.... NO LOVE TRIANGLE PLEASE.... IT'S just sick.... let this be a beautiful fairy tale.....something different and worth a watch..... ITV needs to change pleaaaaasee

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I feel CV's are just confusing and Kabir is not looking at Roshni but something else. Ya he felt something wrong when Rosh fell in pool may because of that blood in her forehead which is acting as a telepathic communication but nothing otherwise, I think tomorrow it will be clear what is exact situation . But Kabir ka directly looking at Roshni in pool is not shown just Aman ka dikhaya. We have to wait for tomorrow's ep . I think that BGM is more for Aman than Kabir. May be i am positive but abhi tak Kabir ki side se koi khas Roshni mein interest dikha nahi aage ka nahi pata. 

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

I feel CV's are just confusing and Kabir is not looking at Roshni but something else. Ya he felt something wrong when Rosh fell in pool may because of that blood in her forehead which is acting as a telepathic communication but nothing otherwise, I think tomorrow it will be clear what is exact situation . But Kabir ka directly looking at Roshni in pool is not shown just Aman ka dikhaya. We have to wait for tomorrow's ep . I think that BGM is more for Aman than Kabir. May be i am positive but abhi tak Kabir ki side se koi khas Roshni mein interest dikha nahi aage ka nahi pata. 

Hmmmm it’s a possibility- I know Gul keeps her leads together that’s not the issue hun but it just is wrong when a brother in law may fall for his married sister in law. It’s not only mocking the sanctity of marriage but it also mocks everything roshni said to aman about their connection being godly and all. Plus she cannot consent given she has no free will. I am not going to like that kabir at all - Arhaan or no what’s wrong is wrong. I was the same when Aman was nasty I did not support him and I won’t do it now. Roshni I can’t understand and I don’t like how she uses the word vahiyat all the time - I am finding her antics vahiyat lol 😂 

I want that connection back - from not dragging the series to they have dragged this way too long. I don’t think I have the patience to wait until TBR to see if her memory returns. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

Hmmmm it’s a possibility- I know Gul keeps her leads together that’s not the issue hun but it just is wrong when a brother in law may fall for his married sister in law. It’s not only mocking the sanctity of marriage but it also mocks everything roshni said to aman about their connection being godly and all. Plus she cannot consent given she has no free will. I am not going to like that kabir at all - Arhaan or no what’s wrong is wrong. I was the same when Aman was nasty I did not support him and I won’t do it now. Roshni I can’t understand and I don’t like how she uses the word vahiyat all the time - I am finding her antics vahiyat lol 😂 

I want that connection back - from not dragging the series to they have dragged this way too long. I don’t think I have the patience to wait until TBR to see if her memory returns. 

Kabir itna seedha to hai nahi kuch to karega hi, Yes this is a possibility that he will try to snatch Roshni from Aman not because he loves her but only as a possession . Kya kare poora Jinn hai to insaniyat hogi nahi. Ek Jinn se kya right ya wrong expect kare. Roshni today's noodles act again cringeworthy. Precap is ☺️May be its a dream , Aman se ye expect karna thoda ajeeb hai😆. One more function is coming may be we will get Roshan dance😊ab tak to ek bhi nahi mila . Please CV's gives us atleast one dance. Waiting. Today Aman itna has has kar behave kar raha tha ajeeb lag raha tha , sach mein khiska hua lag raha tha Uske character se bahar. And that shayari kuch jyada nahi ho gaya🤣

amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice episode.... hope precap is a misleading one... 

Dnt want Any stupid love triangle....

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Thisis why I hate watching ITV - ruining every single character upar se this is a finite series too to kaise redeem karenge usko? It’s pathetic like you said and it’s disgusting she is his brothers wife so technically she is his sister and it’s gross . I have no words, and he better not try anything specially when Roshni’s mind is controlled by Kabir - bring Roshni’s connection please I can’t take it anymore.

What bond hun after Aman will find out he not only killed his wife but controlled her and then lusted after her? In a finite series even if they show the bond it would look unnatural and forced. You can’t forgive that so easily if ever. Maybe he was never affected who knows? He is still on his mission so I don’t know what and how he was affected? You know we talked about Amans treatment of Roshni but this kabir’s behaviour is vile even for him and his negativeness.

Parveen has to go - I love how Aman has stopped being a mamma’s boy and didn’t recruit her in his get roshni back mission. He doesn’t even care lol 😂 and I am loving this Aman he is my kind of guy lol 😂 mum be gone I have a plan - mum knows too that’s why she is AWOL😂😂😂😂😂 he took help from everyone but mum and brother in the house - smart man and I hope he stays like that . 

Iagree with this one - nothing creepy, vulger, or stalkerish. Also no trying to woo her either and if roshni even encourages her 1% I will never forgive her either and believe that she lied about connection. Up until now they have kept it proper and decent - hopefully they will not cross that disgusting boundary.

If they make it seem like he does not know what he's feeling or something confusing which they might.. and he nips in the bud himself and lives in denial then maybe there's a chance that nothing happens. Kabir is shown as someone who got shocked with a mere hug, and someone who has no clue about the human life or affection..feelings. I think he's still on the grey journey if he does nothing with it and continues being on his mission.

Things will be problematic if :

1. He uses his control over her to be creepy or make her do something.

2. Lusting is a complete no. I don't think they will show this. Lusting is more of a side character like Sameer thing. Perverted and disgusting. Here he seems taken by her beauty 🙄  But if they go creepy,stalkerish,lusting - then obviously HE HAS TO GET PUNCHED. REPEATEDLY. With actual intent,that will be disgusting. Really hope this is not the way to go for him because then the brotherhood can't survive.

Aman's treatment of Roshni is again not comparable to whatever Kabir does within his range. Aman is the hero. He will get the girl. The family. The happy ending so he will have to work for it. Higher standards for the hero always. 

Kabir is bad news. The scales of morality already at zero with murder 😆 He doesn't owe us goodness but more like how dark can he be lol.  As a brother there are certain rules he can't cross because they can't go back to the brotherhood after the reveal if he did but other than that, as the anti hero its free real estate as they say 😆 Actively lusting and mind controlling her for any personal advantage are the hard limits here. Once he crosses that,then there is no turning back. Will put him in the Sameer category. But before that happens, I will wait. If it's something he himself does not want to feel,I want to see what he does with it. Hopefully kills the feeling itself. 

He is still on his mission but he felt different with the hug. Till TBR with the family showering him with affection,I feel we could see some change. I am counting on that. 

I really hate this two brothers falling for the same girl trope -___- 

But leaving Kabir aside,Roshni's memory is more that's bothering me. Don't think she will fall for Kabir even the slightest cause this one too feels the chemistry with Aman. But high time she gets flashes of the past with him.  

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago
Mi-Amor thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gals, you all are going gaga gaga over everything about today's episode except the most important thing...

Roshni has got what every girl dreams of....

And it's not the perfect Majnu type lover Aman...😉

It is .....

THE ABILITY TO EAT  WHATEVER SHE WANTS, AS MUCH AS SHE WANTS AND STILL STAY SLIM...😍 

medhak7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What I feel is kabir may think that he has been devoid of all love of family and care while aman got evrything in his life..so he may try to snatch all his loved ones including rosh as a possession but maybe later realize he cant break their connection forecfully...