कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 23 Dec 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 329 

Pre’s clever move 

Pre  cleverly manipulates basus to get access to their farm house ...later she gets an u expected note from Komo. episode begins with Basu family leaving for farm house in a fleet of three cars .. Pre tries to talks to Anu but Komo manipulates him n prevents it .

Anu looks sad as he bids good bye to an equally sad looking Pre 

AnuPre recollect there recent happy moments with their unborn baby at hospital .

MolPam have FIL-SIL friend,y banters fun masti n leg pulling in their car . Both the guys are happy to be rid of their wives for few mins of their car ride .

Komo poses selfies of her close moments with Anu .sends then to Pre ..Anu feels awkward 
Komo then calls Pre n tells her tha t they were passing that same area where a Pre had sent her planted driver to make AnuKom  car go out of order .. .. They both gets FBs of that past scene . ...Pre smiles as she remembers KoMo pushing the car in her pencil heels 👠 she asks if she wanted a repeat action .. Komo disagrees ..asks her to be more intelligent n challenges Pre to do what she wanted to stop AnuKom .

at SN Pre discusses Anu with herb how vulnerable he was right now n .. Komo’s challenge to Pre ... 

MolPam arrive farm house n are welcomed by Shivam  /Shubham.. Pam likes the renovations of their old place .. so does Niv praise Moh’s efforts .. Shubham informs about frequent power cuts ..so he had placed matches n candles in all rooms 

Roshni the maid is ordered by Moh to decorate the entire out house 🏠 part of farm house fit for SR .. she agrees with smile .

Soon Pre calls up Shubham to switch off the generator n the entire farm house in plunged into darkness . basu family has no local phone numbers ..so they have no choice but to spend the night in cradle light .. Moh refuses to do that ... she calls up secretary Pre to arrange the electrician... n a plumber .. Pre states no electrician would be ready to go that far at this house of night .Mih orders a Pre to do the needful ..Pre offers to do that job herself as no one was available 

Mol n Pam fumes as they order Pre to reach there for electrical problem . Pre she arrive .. Pre instructs Shivi how to switch on the generator.

Pre goes to AnuKom room n is shocked to find it decorated like SR .

She finds a note from Komo  stuck on a baby doll informing her of their soon to arrive AnuKom baby .

Pre feels disgusted .

NivMoh have argument with MolPam over calling Pre to this place .

Precap 

Komo calls up Pre form hotel suite ... she tells Pre how she was lacing Anu’s drink n sedating him,, she also shows her a video of that . Pre is shocked n worried for Anu .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

We are now directly under strict GMs ..requesting  all to tread with caution

Reminder by GM 

>> Final Reminder To Everyone:IMPORTANT

>> https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5113326

>> IMP : Please read regarding NAME CALLING[Updated 21st Sep 2019

>>  IMP -ATs & EDT Moderation

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Hello guys,

Please keep the discussions confined  to the characters in the show without venturing into discussing age/facial features of actors or age shaming them. 

Thanks,
KZK 2 DT  

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

DT Note : 

This is a reminder for everyone to keep EDT strictly for discussion of episode and refrain from sharing any social media posts/twitter/Insta links in the EDT to make a point 

All social media stuff can be shared in their respective ATs and use  EDT to share your views and not for what someone says in social media 

Closing this,, Suta you can open new one for Monday before the episode. Thanks,

KZK 2 DT [\QUOTE]Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Buwwwwaaahhhhh🤣 

70s ka movies nai dekha ? When kanyas r distressed  , sheron wali mata sends her messenger.. the tiger to save her? There must be one coming for anurag too since Mata ki chunari is prernas biggest fan ?  Police raiding the hotel ? Fire ? Hailstorm? Unless prerna is dreaming and this epi is also a dream  🤣well done Cvs you never let me down 🤣 dream hi sahi? Maza toh bahut aaya🤣

N if this isnt a dream and the  thinkable happens..the so called divine love is tainted , anurag will soon get his memory bk, but wont kick out komo🥳 a big yayyy for the trps and the cvs

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh God! Itni ghatiya smooch komo ki

She took anurag somewhere else to get pregnant

That's disgusting 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Suta🤗

Thanks for the update. 

I am like this after reading the episode 🤪🤣🤣

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: manzilmukul

Suta🤗

Thanks for the update. 

I am like this after reading the episode 🤪🤣🤣

Yeah 🤣 Karma is a bitch isnt it 😆 u know what gives us max pain? What gives max happiness 🤣 my only wish is that with the rising trps , komo and may be bajaj , both are fixed permanently in kzk2 and then..we will see the real kasauti zindagi kay 😆Unke bina it's only a bland saga of flying sindoor woh bhi accidental...vaise do u like parth aamna together? I love them😆 I dun mind..another 4 or 6 months of them like.. husband wife ..anurag will definitely kick her out but beech wala drama..wohi toh dekhna hai😆

if at all this happens , it will pave way for a 4 month long track with komo faking or actually  pregnant..komo vs prerna in true sense , anurag doing  thish thish thish 🤣 trust prerna no trust moh no trust sona no trust komo  nooo trust sindoor  no trust dil no🤣abhi phir komo ka truth bahar aaya phir bhi , anurag wont be able to kick her out..knowing she is komo..knowing she sedated him..knowing preyu baby is looking at chand for him...c'mon Cvs bring them under ek chatt..the trademark kzk twist...🥳excuse me today.. I have no idea what I am writing 🤣

Serious..serious ok..if this happens ,definitely cvs r in love with komo and as I said , she will never be out of the picture and someone else may also come in the picture 😆 prerna will pay a heavy price this time for her fav hiding game ..which she does in every track and hence kasauti is certain in their life..thx to trp aunties for loving komo so much 😆 aamna deserves this ..she has been exceptional , I want her around ...

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Buwwwwaaahhhhh🤣 

70s ka movies nai dekha ? When kanyas r distressed  , sheron wali mata sends her messenger.. the tiger to save her? There must be one coming for anurag too since Mata ki chunari is prernas biggest fan ?  Police raiding the hotel ? Fire ? Hailstorm? Unless prerna is dreaming and this epi is also a dream  🤣well done Cvs you never let me down 🤣 dream hi sahi? Maza toh bahut aaya🤣

N if this isnt a dream and the  thinkable happens..the so called divine love is tainted , anurag will soon get his memory bk, but wont kick out komo🥳 a big yayyy for the trps and the cvs

Charu.. you have left me with no words..i actually imagined a sher entering hotel room and us zamane ka bg musuc😆

Why is Komo giving live updates.. krna hai kucj karo bahi rehnd do 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: cassiop

Charu.. you have left me with no words..i actually imagined a sher entering hotel room and us zamane ka bg musuc😆

Why is Komo giving live updates.. krna hai kucj karo bahi rehnd do 

Oh kzk2 anythin is possible..when chunaris and sindoor can fly , sher can come to anurags rescue 🤣 maiya biased hai but..when it comes to komo, she wants komo around anurag..accident karaya, real.wali memory loss kar di....bg music not needed , matras chants , ram ram jai raja ram , komo ne kar diya Sara kaam 

If komo is giving her live update   , who asked prerna to risk her pregnancy and run around in the middle of the night ? If komo sent her the video , she has the proof in her phone that komo is intoxicating him..just show it to basus 🤣 But this is preyu baby ..high on sindoor and low on brains.  If she continues to act on komos clues ,n lose her baby anurag might just blame her too 😆

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

Oh kzk2 anythin is possible..when chunaris and sindoor can fly , sher can come to anurags rescue 🤣 maiya biased hai but..when it comes to komo, she wants komo around anurag..accident karaya, real.wali memory loss kar di....bg music not needed , matras chants , ram ram jai raja ram , komo ne kar diya Sara kaam 

M enjoying your comments more than anything.. i havnt see  the epi yet.. isliye imaginatiom mein ab bas ab sher entering room😆

If komo is giving her live update   , who asked prerna to risk her pregnancy and run around in the middle of the night ? If komo sent her the video , she has the proof in her phone that komo is intoxicating him..just show it to basus 🤣 But this is preyu baby ..high on sindoor and low on brains. 

Thats a valid point.. but dimaag aajtak lagaya kisne show mein.. pr jab dimaag chalega TRP gir jayega.. like we agreed content inversely proportional to Ratings

Krinya thumbnail

Oh yeah ..aaj mann prasann hai🤣 Siding with the cvs woh bhi kzk cvs always pays off...idc if it's a dream or nightmare whatever.. aaj toh maza aaya.dream hai phir bhi 🤣 Kya dream hai 🤣 This..I predicted when komo married anurag the episode after his accident ...ke it's been long a vamp didnt fake a pregnancy 😆 that time.hina left the serial , u know how much ekta loves komo and aamna wont quit now that she is superhit ...in all her serials , vamps never exit , they dont win but they dont make her lose also.....they needed something to make her stay , even after she is exposed ( I dun think expose bhi hoga ab, until anurag gets his memory back) ..this had to happen..abhi nai hua,  phir bhi hoga ...in future....if at all the trps rise further , isse bhi acha drama.hoga 😆

Arre sher they can use later in the serial 😆..maiya ki chunari for.prerna and sher for anurag..coz on their own they r duhs