Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

But Ram to kisi ka b naam ho sakta hai na. Did it say Lord Ram anywhere, or am I missing something? 🤔

Pyaricetamol thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Didn't feel it was for Lord Ram when I first saw the trailer, but yes, they could have used any other name instead of Ram👎🏼

Apne backyard pe saanp paalo ge toh woh pehle tumhe dasne aayega. Din bhakton ka saahara lete ho aaj wohi tum ko kaatega!

Edited by Khai_R_Haagi - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

brutally trolled??

Is Reshma writing these chutiya articles??

Do teen madarchod, jinka dimag gand mai, rone se, thori na brutal trolling ho jayegi. Upar se adhe toh Salman fans hai, who are just using this as an opportunity to get back on Akki fans.

CuttingChai thumbnail

Whats does Lohri Ram or Lohra Ram mean? Missing the joke.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

People are so much over sensitive these days....matlab kuchh bhi....the dialogue is about the name of a boy...aur usko Bhagwan se connect kar diya.....hadd ho gayi hai🤔

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just saw Dream girl yesterday...I loved it but there were so many problematic scenes and words their....like Aayushman goes on to abuse some one ...uses the word Madar and stops.....same thing had happened in HNY where someone says madar.....and the SRK says...chorr na yaar....and this forum bashed him for 50 pages....no rage over Aayushman...also there was a Metoo reference used for a Mahabharat scene...I didn't see any outrage.....so the bigger the star ...the more outrage....people love to bring down successful people......Akki may have done things wrong but he is not wrong here...he is just successful..

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Whats does Lohri Ram or Lohra Ram mean? Missing the joke.

90% sure the L word is related to dick, majority jokes are in that vein anyway

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just saw Dream girl yesterday...I loved it but there were so many problematic scenes and words their....like Aayushman goes on to abuse some one ...uses the word Madar and stops.....same thing had happened in HNY where someone says madar.....and the SRK says...chorr na yaar....and this forum bashed him for 50 pages....no rage over Aayushman...also there was a Metoo reference used for a Mahabharat scene...I didn't see any outrage.....so the bigger the star ...the more outrage....people love to bring down successful people......Akki may have done things wrong but he is not wrong here...he is just successful..

I think that’s part of it.  But another part is Ayushman is everyone’s darling these days, the audience’s and media’s, so he won’t get any negativity for a while until everyone moves on to the next new shiny toy.    

Given that this particular article ended with information about his movie I’m wondering if Akshay’s own PR played some part in it.  At the very least I don’t think they objected to anything.  At this point any publicity is good publicity.