Deepika Padukone Interview With Rajeev Masand I Chhapaak.(Page 2)

Posted: 2 months ago

She was never baby-faced so what's new. She probably looked like 17 when she was 10. She has looked older than her age since the beginning of her career. Tall people problem.

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Shes defn looking older now. 

Mujhe batao first 2mins baad Kya hota hai. I dozed off. Deepu ke interviews ke time mujhe hamesha nind aati hai 

Was she always this boring ? 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Was she always this boring ? 

Always but she admitted shes bad at public speaking phew! Unlike Alia who would never admit she sounds like a bimbo in interviews 

Why is she wearing lenses if  they bother her so much !! Is something new she started ?? Never saw her blinking like that before ?

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 months ago

aww looking super pretty and this role is really really challenging ...no one can deny this....Good luck Deepu..smiley27

What I like most about DP is she knows her limitations and very grounded for a star of her statute. Loved both IVs(Masand and Anupama). I respect her for putting this conversation about mental health out there. I realised how important it is when this year i went through (or still going through) it.

Following her over the yesrs i feel her strength as an actor is she takes criticism well and works on it, is in touch with reality (where most of the stars are not). Looking forward to chhapaak

Vikrant Massey Deepika Padukone Meghna Gulzar