Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Wheww It took me 5 different sittings to finish reading this chapter.

Edit for comment:

I just have to ask you this, how many times have read the HP series? I used to be a huge fan, but certainly can't remember/quote things in details as you.

CanI just say I loved it. Arnav teasing Khushi openly, being mecheivious with all reporters is lovely. Zain and Zara's concern was very reasonable and I want these 40 days to pass right away so  everyone can be at peace. Can Asher find his love super soon, please?! Can't believe Khushi will be seeing Arnav again for couple of hours. That's a huge surprise. I see that the next part is posted. Can't wait to read it. I know family meet may not be in this chapter, but I just can't wait for that part any more!

Edited by nine2 - 4 years ago
shrutigaur37 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update....

Loved the whole media thing..Arnav is so mischievous.....

Wow khushi is planning a big surprise for Arnav.. can't wait to see his reaction

Loved the way khushi handled the talks with Coach and he is also very understanding..

Waiting eagerly for the next update

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Hello eveyoneeeeee

Back with a Update as Promised.

Seatbelts on Guyssss forthis is by far the most Longest update I have ever written – 18.5 k pluswordssss!!

Cmon ya they are meetingafter so long…my fingers couldn’t stop flowing on the keypad until it felt toright to end it.

And I will be eagerlywaiting to know what you all think!

At first I wanted to splitit into two but then I didn’t because in my head I want it to flow across asOne Moment of Time!!

Sooo yesss.

p.s – also I hope all ofyou are safe and sound and are staying in at Home amidst all the Covid-19Scare..Stay Home Guys and Stay Safe!! For social distancing can greatly Help!!

Thanks guyssss for all theLove and Support and now I shall let you all Dive in without further delay!!and guys please ignore the spacing errors they just came in by default as I inserted the work from my laptop today!

Oh and p.s – a littleMature Content in there somewhere not very mature though – that will comelater..haha..!!

…………………………

CHAPTER 36 – HOGWARTS EXPRESS TO MY PLATFORM OF HEAVENLY ‘CARNAGE'

Next Day  - 16th October – 9: 00 PM

Khushi's POV

OKKKKK THEEENNNNNNNN GUYSSSS!!!

SOOO FREAKING EXCITEDDDD YAAAA!!

IT TOTALLY FEELS LIKE THAT ALL THESE ACHINGMONTHS FLEW BY SO FAST BUT ALL THESE HOURS NOW UNTIL I SEE MY HOODIE GUYAGAIN...SEEM TO BE LIKE VERY LONGGGGG YAAAA!!!

OK SO I BOARDED THE PREMIRE CLASSENIGHT LINER FROM CAPE TOWN AT 8AM THIS MORNING AND IT WILL MAKE ME REACHJOHANNESBURG TOMORROW MORNING 11.15 AM.

AND GUYS IN MY HEAD I AM TOTALLY ONMY VERY OWN ENCHANTED HOGWARTS EXPRESS WHICH IS TAKING ME TO MY PLATFORM OFHEAVENLY CARNAGEEE !!!!!!

( AND WELL WE ALL KNOW WHO MYHEAVENLY CARNAGE IS – MY HOODIE GUY OFCOURSEEEEEEE!!!!!)

IT TOTALLY FEELS LIKE I AM IN ANENCHANTED TRAIN THAT WAYYY...FOR THIS CABIN TOTALLY FEELS LIKE THAT COZY CABINSOF THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS FROM THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES...AND IT IS QUITE COOLACTUALLY HOWEVER MY CABIN HAS TWO SLEEPING BIRTHS – SINGLE ONES INSREAD OF THEUSUAL FOUR AND THIS PRIVATE SLEEPING CABIN OF MINE HAS  THIS HUGE GLASS WINDOW RIGHT NEXT TO IT ANDGOSH ITS SO FREAKING AMAZING...THE VIEWSSSS THAT I HAVE WITNESSED ALL DAYTODAYYY LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AND JUST ENJOYING THE GORGEOUS SCENERY OF MYFABULOUS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY PASS BY!!

AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE LIKE A SUPERHECTIC SCHEDULE RIGHT..SO I DONT USUALLY GET TIME TO JUST PAUSE AND ENJOY THEBEAUTY OF NATURE AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE TO INDULGE IN IT JUST BY MYSELF AS INYOU KNOW WITH MY JOB AS A TOURIST GUIDE ITS STILL DIFFERENT BECAUSE IMCONSTANTLY IN MY WORKING MODE AND MY MIND IS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT MAKING THEEXPERIENCE WONDERFUL FOR MY GUESTS AND HENCE I JUST ENJOY MYSELF BY MAKING THEBEST OF THE SITUATION – BUT TODAY...I HAVE BEEN JUST ENJOYING SOME ME TIME EVERSINCE I BOARDED THE TRAIN THIS MORNING..AND WAS TOTALLY DOING THINGS MY WAY ANDAT MY PACE AND LEISURE - JUST LISTENING TO MUSIC, RE- READING ONE OF MY HARRYPOTTER BOOKS AND THEN JUST ENJOYING THE VIEWS PASSING BY!

OH THE BLISS.

AND I AM KIND OF VERY GLAD ANDNERVOUS ABOUT ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING WITHIN TODAY!

YES BOTH THISE FREAKING EMOTIONS ATTHE SAME TIMEEE!!

WELL YOU ALL KNOW I AM A WEIRDO.

SO.

ANYWAY.

OFCOURSE THESE HOURS UNTIL THEY PASSARE EQUALLY ACHINGLY SEEMINGLY LONG BUT AT THE SAME TIME – I AM ALSO LOVING ITBECAUSE OF ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE WITH NATURE TODAY AT MY VERY OWN PACEAND LEISURE – TODAY!

AND I HAVE BEEN OBVIOUSLY JUSTLISTENING TO MY HOODIE GUYS PLAYLISTS AND THEN ALSO I KEEP RE-READING OUR CHATS ON WHATSAPP IN BETWEEN AND KEEPSMILING TO MYSELF LIKE A GRINNING IDIOTIC CRAZY IN LOVEEEE MODERN DAY JULIET.

OH AND GUYS THANKS TO OUR TIMEDIFFERENCE – I TOTALLY COULD VIDEO CALL WITH MY HOODIE GUY BEFORE HE LEFT FORTHE AIRPORT FROM HIS PLACE AND I ONLY LEFT FOR THE STATION POST OUR VIDEOCALLTO GET ON MY TRAIN!!

AND BECAUSE HES TRAVELLING NOW WEWILL MOSTLY BE STICKING TO OUR CHATS AND VOICE CALLS UNTIL HE REACHESJOHANNESBURG!!!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

CALL THAT MY LUCKKKKK!!!

FOR I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETELYCONCEAL MY SURPRISE AND THE TIME AND HIS TRAVEL SITUATION HAVE TOTALLY BEEN INMY FAVOUR – FOR MY HOODIEEEE GUYYYY HAS NOOOO CLUEEEE!!!

YIPPPPPEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

GUYS I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEEXPRESSION ON HIS FACE!!

OK AND SO OFCOURSE WE HAD BEENTALKING AND TEXTING AS USUAL UNTIL HE GOT ON THE PLANE TO DUBAI AND THEN AS HE LANDED A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO AND NOWHE IS IN THE LOUNGE WITH EVERYONE FINISHING UP ON HIS DINNER AND THEY WILL BEBOARDING FOR JOHANNESBURG IN ABOUT IN A BIT FOR THE LONG FLIGHT OF A GOOD TENHOURS APPROX BEFORE FINALLY LANDING IN JOHANNESBURG AT AROUND 930 AM AND I KNOWTHEY WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO CLEAR IMMIGRATIONS AND THEN LUGGAGE AND DRIVE TOTHE HOTEL AND WILL REACH THERE BY AROUND 11 AM ACCORDING TO MY ESTIMATE AND MYHOGWARTS EXPRESS REACHES JOHANNESBURG AT AROUND 11:15ish AM AND I HAVE ALREADYGOT IN TOUCH WITH RAVI OVER TEXT TO GET MY HOODIE GUY TO MY AIRBNB STUDIO BYMAKING SOME EXCUSE OR THE OTHER BY NOON.

AND HE IS TOTALLY IN WITH ME ON THIS PLANOF THIS SECRET SURPRISE TO MY HOODIE GUYYYYY!!

HAPPPPPPYYYYY DANNNNCEEEEE!!!

AND GUYS LIKE I PROMISED COACH SIR IWILL BE TAKING THE INTERCAPE BUS SLEEPLINER 7PM BACK FOR CAPE TOWN TOMORROWEVENING ITSELF BECAUSE MY HOODIE GUYS MATCHES START THE NEXT DAY AND THE FIRSTMATCH IS IN BETWEEN ENGLAND AND INDIA ON THE 18TH of OCT SO I WILLLEAVE ON 17TH EVENING ITSLEF BECUASE I WANT MY HOODIE GUY TO JUSTFOCUS ON HIS NET PRACTICE AND GETTING READY FOE THE FIRST BIG GAME OF THE WORLDCUP ON 18TH.

BUT

EVEN IF ITS LIKE FOR JUST THESE 6HOURS 30 MINUTES OF TIMEEEE – I CANNOT BLOODY WAITTTT BECUASE THIS IS WHAT WEBOTH NEED SO BADLY RIGHT NOW!!!

And I am still on that chain of thoughtwhen my phone beeps.

It’s my Hoodie Guy ofcourse.

Him : hey you Sunshine...justfinished dinner..boarding starts soon in about twenty minutes..can chat nowuntil the take off..because Shiv was just teasing me about the fact that he wassurely going to pull put the phone from my ear if he spots me talking to youand talk to you himself and ask you your name himself.haha...you know howcheeky him and Kunal can get but I miss listening to your voicethough..Sunshine! What are you upto?? Hows the dinner time at the cafetoday??busy busy as usual??what about your dinner??please pause to have a quickbite Sunshine!

Soooo yesss Guys obviously I have ledhim to believe that I have been going on with my usual regular day.

Haha Haha!!

So freaking excited to see the Lookon his face and on that note...guys right now I am in the restaurant and cafearea of the train just finishing up on my dinner too...and I am kind of gladthat we will be texting now.. because that way I am sure that even theexcitement in my Voice will not give me away.

I grin as I reply : hey you Hoodieguy..yes yes it’s very busy today as usual but don’t worry love I just finishedwith dinner and ofcourse I am totally ok with us just texting for I understandthat Shiv and Kunal are totally in a very inquisitive mode about yourmysterious Wifi..because you have this excellent equation with them too I meanI know it’s not as close as what you are with Cap and Ravi but still I knowthey are a part of your very good friends circle and it’s obvious for them tobe a little pissed with you for not telling them about who I am.

My phone beeps immediately.

Him : yess they are a little but theyunderstand because I told them that I am so not risking either of thembroadcasting about US on their social media in their drunken stopper.You doknow they both are very active on their social media's,like they literally liveon Instagram!! And have like a crazy number of followers!! So it’s like a jokein between of us now..and it’s totally kool and they understand that i willtell them when the time comes!so all kool...our equations have always been thatway we have an excellent rapport and yet deeply respect each others space andprivacy ...apart from some cheeky pranks and stuff and the normal leg pullingwhich is a part of all the fun!!

I grin as I write : I know what youmean Arnav..and they literally live on Instagram I know that too..as Varunfollows them na!he keeps showing me their stories and posts anyway!! Soboarding in 20 minutes Love...God I am sooo EXCITEDDDD for you to land inJOHANNESBURG love!! Likeeee yipppeeee!!!!

Him : yeah I wish I was landing inCape Town though..Sunshine!

Me : yes Love..I understand..oh anddo you know I am working on your Ninth love letter from my Cloud Arnav thesedays!

Him : oh really are you now???? GoshI can't wait.you know they mean the world to me.

Me : but I will give you this one inPerson!! As in when I see you..(I add a heart)

Him : goddamit sunshine!! 40 dammpainfully Aching Days More.

Me : I know..

I walk back towards my private cabinnow.

Him : I am sorry Sunshine!

Me : why are you sorry love?

Him : I am not stating any of this tomake you feel bad about this ok?? And I just felt maybe me stating this to youover and over again makes you feel that way!

I smile to myself as I approach myCabin now.

Me : no Arnav...I completelyunderstand...I know that is never your intention. and I know there isn’tanything in the world that you wouldn’t do for me Love..(I add heart)..you knowI would never misunderstand you like ever..!

Him : thank you Sunshine!! I loveyou.

I enter my cabin and slide the doorshut and settle on my cozy comfy birth now and I lie down on my stomach andraise myself on my elbows and adjust the pillow into myself comfortably as Itype back my reply.

Oh I am loving this.

Me : you have the hanuman chalisawith you right Love??

Him : Always Sunshine!!

Me : you know I will be tracking yourflight anyway.Arnav..can I tell you something??

Him : ofcourse love tell me what isit??

Me : I think I am almost ready to siton a plane now Love.

Him : wow Loveeee ..like just WOW…iam so proud of You Sunshine!! And don’t worry about it ok?? You will be ok…youwill be ok!

Me : I want to sit with you next to mefor the first time over Love.and also take the first flight with you from Capetown to Johannesburg because that’s the most edgy route for me…you know why…soI have decided to start with that…after my bday maybe…I want to do this Love.Iwant you to be my side love when I do this first...

Him : Ofcourse I will be by your side and I think I am even more proud of youfor wanting to start with the route which I know is the most edgy for you! Youare very brave Love..i always tell you that…you inspire and empower me at thesame time by just being You!!

Me : (I start with a heart)…ohk tellme is your boarding beginning now??

Him : yes love, just heading to thegate now with everyone.

Me : oh and I am sure you all are exhausted..youplan to sleep through the flight I guess since I remember that you adjust yoursleeping cycles according to your landing time in countries and you land in themorning our time!

Him : yes Sunshine, I am kind offexhausted and will probably crash as soon as the plane takes off !!and I wantto be fresh and relaxed as I land in tomorrow morning!

I grin.Oh yes Hoodie Guy even I wantyou to be all fresh and relaxed.

Me : I wish you a very safe flightlove! And I shall be at the café only until closing …no uber toay as wellbecause I don’t think I will be able to focus on the roads yet in all myexcitement of you coming here!

Him : thanks Love…and you areadorable!

Me : (I add a heart) ok now why don’tyou put your phone on flight mode now.. and just sleep and relax.

Him : I am going to miss you and letsvideo call the minute I reach the hotel tomorrow morning.you know I hate that Icant video call you amongst all this travel!

Me : ofcourse Love.lets videocallonce you land.Carnage Kisses.have a safe flight and rest well Love.lots of carnagekisses to you again!

Him : Carnage kisses to you too love.ihave settled in my seat now too..i will text you as I land.

Me : and I will wait.(I add a heart)now cmon put the phone on flight mode already don’t text back or we will keepchatting!

Him : haha..ok then Love.putting thephone on flight mode now!

Me : Arnav…stop texting me!

Him : I will now sunshine!speak soon.

Me : speak soon Love.dont reply tothis!

And I keep my phone aside as I turnaround in my sleeping birth now and I now adjust myself lying down on my tummytowards the other side facing the window now and I plug my earphones in my earsnow and My Hoodie Guys Playlist starts to come through and I just look out thewindow gazing into the darkness and dim lights that are visible from the windownow,as I have not put down the blinds yet.

And my stomach knots in a lot of HappyNervousness.

Because I know in just a matter ofhours I will finally see him after all these months.

And I know it shall be Carnage inbetween of us on another Level.

I re-read our chats from yesterday onreflex and I see the bit in which he’s written about being on alert mode andhim waiting for that green signal from me in case of if I am ready for more interms of our physical intimacies.

I close my eyes on reflex as I waitfor my heart for its signal.

So its like.

I definetly want to experience ‘ThisMore’ with him.

Oofcourse I want too.

But This More – as in going all theway to that point of Making Love is making me a little nervous and anxious...Imean theres a part of me that wants to obviously because I love him so deeplyso it’s like I want to Belong to him in EveryWay..Mind...Heart...Body and Soul...andout of these four sections – three of the sections are ticked anyway!!

And I do want to experience – ThisMore with him too..but probably like in Step By Step way!!

I am extremely nervous about talkingthis out with him Guys..and it’s making my stomach knot in nervousness becauseI have like zero experience whatsoever when it comes to all of this.

As In I have not Been with AnyoneEver!!

As in before him the only person Ihad dated  was Armaan and in the brieftime we did date – I was only comfortable with him kissing me,but because myemotions weren’t like deep or something ..I was kind of never comfortable withthe thought of Exploring More.

But.

With Arnav it’s always beenDifferent.

Because I was in Love with him verydeep before even kissing him.

And it was the same for him.

And that is why everything in betweenof us is like on a different level of Carnage all together!!

I mean everything about all thoseheated deep passionate kisses, or the way he holds me close into himself , orleaves those intense stamps over my heart, or like the last we did meet ..inthe tree house months ago on the day after my bday last year..the way he justtouched me and caressed me everywhere over my clothes ( was enough to drive meinto a crazy overwhelmed passionate trance and to be honest...I loved everyFREAKING bit of what I felt..like his every touch just ignites something withinme that I cant really explain.

However.

Because I have like zero experienceand knowledge about how to physically please men..I am very nervous Guys!

I just dont know how to go aboutthis!

And even though he has not been in asteady relationship before me...I know he has had hook ups with likeSupermodels back in the day..hes obviously seen Gorgeous..Glorious Sexy Bodies!

And Am I..Gorgeous..glorious..andSexy???

I have always been very conflicted aboutthis ever since I met Arnav..as in the way he looks at me, or just makes mefeel when I am with him...he makes me feel like the most sexy woman on thisplanet..somebody whom he can never kiss and touch enough...but that’s becausehe loves me so deeply I know...but then with my lack of experience on thephysical tangent I am always conflicted in my heart because I do feel what If Idisappoint him??

And because he loves me so deeply..hewill never say it out loud on the pretext of not wanting to hurt my feelings.

So in My Head I think I want to talkto him about this and then ask him to be a little patient with me and probablyjust guide me about how to go about this whole exploring our physicalintricacies like step by step...so that when we finally get to Making Love..Ifeel confident within that it is a pleasurable experience for him too!!

GOSHHH ya!!!

CRAZYYYY GOOOFFYYY KHUSHIII!

All that I know about all thisphysical stuff all the way is all that I have read in like romantic novels andstuff and probably as much as I see in movies etc..but it’s like I have alwaysread or seen it..never experienced it..or practised it because I have alwaysbeen very nervous about exploring all of this Until I met him and his kissesand touches and all that crazy passion that we feel for each other Ignites somekind of A aching alien need in me for wanting to explore More.

Goshhhh yaaa.

How will I ever have the guys to saythis to His Face???

I close my eyes and I ask my Heartfor Guidance.

And it tells me to just listen to itand go with the flow in the moment of time with My Hoodie Guy and just be Frankto him about all of my nervous and insecurity about the same and he will helpme figure this out for US.

It’s my Hoodie Guyyyy ya..!!

My Arnav.

My Magic.

My Heavenly Carnage.

And I can bare my heart to him about anythingand everything!!

And I will.

I just take a deep breathe now and Icontinue to gaze out the window for a bit ,listening to My Hoodie Guys playlistmusic clam my nervousness.

And I smile to Myself on reflex!

Some More Hours Love!

Some More Hoursss!!

This Hogwarts express is finallygoing to get me to You My HOODIE Guy!

And I cant wait.

I can’t wait to meet My Heaven afterall this while!!

Guysss.

And if it’s going to be a blast ofsome crazy passionate Carnage within my being – then so Be It.

Let the Process of this CrazyPassionate Magical Carnage step a little ahead from what it’s been for us untilNow.

It’s a good thing that I have packedhis Jersey that I wear to the Cafe everyday in my backpack!!

For I know seeing me in It in RealTime is totally going to drive him Nuts.

And then he is going to Drive MeNutsss!

I think i am going to be in a Massive CarnagedPassionate Trouble very very soon guys.

And I am a little embarrassed toadmit that no matter how nervous I feel within...I am kind off looking forwardto feel him Drive Me Insane!!!!

Next Morning – 800 AM

Arnav’s POV

My eyes flutter open now and I reachout for my phone on reflex as I check for the time.

Its 8:00am.

90 minutes to Landing.

I adjust my 180 degree flat bad to asitting position and I spot Ravi still sleeping in his seat next to me and Ijust make my way past him and I spot most of the team is still in a deepslumber too and I now walk to the washroom to freshen up myself.

About ten minutes later as I step outI see most of my team members are waking up and the air hostesses aske mepolitely if I would like to have my breakfast now?

I nod at her and ask her to get mesome black coffee as well to go along with it.

I now settle back in my seat and Raviis all up now too and he gives me a.pat on my shoulder and a smile as he nowmakes his way to the washroom to freshen up.

I settle in my seat and I open theflap over the airplane window and I Look out.

The morning Skyline looks Breath-taking!

So I always really enjoy the viewsfrom the side of my Window in the plane!

There is something very Serene aboutit.

The Ray’s of the Sun are now fallingon my window ,and that makes me smile and on reflex my thoughts return to theSun of My Life – Khushi.

Well – it isnt news to any of youthat I am a crazy Romeo for Her.

And so it totally feels like that Ican do without this natural Sun in order to exist...but I definitely cannot dowithout My Sunshine!

She is a Pre-requisite for My MereExistence Guys!!

Remember how I once told you allmonths ago..that the Love I feel for her probably runs as deep as the depth ofthe Pacific Ocean because it has the most deepest Mariana trench??

So.

Back then I thought that in itself islike a Crazyy Intense Level of my emotions.

But.

I will not hesitate or shy away frommentioning that I am very Happy to be wrong about that.

Because the love that I feel for hernow is deeper than any damm bloody measure my head could think off – it’s likeall this Carnage Love has consumed me in the ways I cant explain and trust mewhen I say this – I have never been Happier!

So ofcourse all these months apartfrom her in real time as in not being able to see Her have been achinglydifficult...but you know what was so beautiful about all this ? – it’s made uslike Super Strong...like Stronger than ever before and I totally have startedto Yearn, long and ache for her in the ways I cannot put in words.

I just cannot FREAKING Wait to SeeHer!!

I mean to be honest just the thoughtthat I am going to be in the same country as her..and then me still having towait out these 40 days..goddamit it’s like the toughest test of my patience!

And it’s going to be very difficultofcourse to not just fly down to her instantly..but It wont be Impossible as ini am ready to face this last lap too..becuase as I always say there isntanything in the world I wouldnt do for her!

And I know My Sunshine..and I haveseen her work very much on herself emotionally in all these months on heranxieties and fears by channeling all the love she feels for me in order tohelp it heal herself.

And I am sooo Happy that she nowfeels like she is a step away from sitting on the Plane.

And ofcourse I am going to be rightnext to her – holding onto her Hand as she does that.

I am soooo Prouddd of Her!!

Like in my Head and Heart – only Iknow and understand how much MY Sunshine has kind of dealt within emotionallyall because she loves me!

And I respect that greatly!

You have no Idea how deeply she’spoured out her heart to me in those Priceless.Beautiful Handwritten LoveLetters.

And that is why I know..how difficultthis has been for her too you know as in not seeing me in REAL time  and because we are the modern day Romeo andJuliet and are totally nuts for each other...we have Only started Loving,Yearningfor the other and Wanting each other more and more by the day!

It’s like we are at a point thatnothing just nothing can come in between US..and now that I look back..maybeSunshine was right when she said that maybe that is why this real time distancesituation happened to us by fate...because now when we get together..nothingjust nothing Can Deter either of US..and now I know and feel that this wasimportant for Khushi and me both to go through..more so Khushi..becauseeverything in her life is going to change on a...a Major spectrum in just 40days from now!!

And I know she is ready to faceanything with a grin up her face and embrace all this Change – Happily for me!

However my full focus is on makingthis smooth for her!

So you know what have I planned in MYhead!

I have asked my entire family to bein South Africa by the time the World Cup ends..irrespective of our playingstatus..because the very next day I will fly down to Khushi..take her with meto the Cape Point..at that Lighthouse from where you can see the Two Oceansmeet...and Propse her for marriage in real time!( because the two oceans havealways been symbolic to US in her Head )

I mean it is already decided inbetween of us..that we are going to Marry each other but still I totally wantto Propose her formally..and I have asked my mom to help me get our familyjewellers to prep up the perfect ring I want to put on my Sunshines finger! AndMom will bring it with her to South Africa when they all come here!!

And then ofcourse I plan to meet allher side of the near and dear ones first myself and then as they have recoveredfrom the shocking surprise..i am going to have my parents and Anjali come inand ask for Khushi's hand formally and then Mom was suggesting that we have a little in house engagement there itself..and then I will ask her uncle and aunty for permission to take Khushi toIndia with me..because I want her to feel comfortable and get settled in thereand then maybe in the next month we will have a wedding date once khushi andher near and dear ones tell us what will suit them..and then we will obviouslyhave everyone from here..come over to India for our Wedding and Reception!

And I do want to get married to herby the end of the Year as in ..in this calendar Year...however the scenariowill only extend if Khushi needs more time to adjust to the scenario back inIndia.

So I can just Hope...once the changesets in for her..I can just help her by being there with her at every step tomake it as smooth a experience for her!!

Because I do know that she will beuprooting her entire Life here at this side of the globe which has been herhome,her Life until Now – Just for me and I deeply respect that fact.

And after all these months of seeingher embrace everything about my Life in terms of Cricket so seamlessly- itdrives me nuts..its like I know..she lives and breathes cricket now as much asme..and she puts her heart and soul into Hit WICKET Your Tongue..and that iswhy I have a plan up in my head for this as well..as in I am going to talk toRahul about this since they have copyrighted the name and brand etc but I willrequest him to give me the license and permission for the same of sharing thebrand so that I can help Khushi  set upsomething like this in Delhi as well and then slowly spread the chain allacross India..for I know it will do wonders in our Country – where well we allknow that Cricket is a Religion!

And I know my Sunshine is allrighteous and she will want to pitch in financially or ask me to help her get abusiness loan for the same and not want to take any extra help from Me or my Dad,and I am obviously going to help her in everyway but discreetly at first..and Ihave a perfect plan up my Sleeve for that as well! ! A plan that will suit herhead and heart and the one she will agree with instantly because I am going totell her to just look at me as ..keeping in mind the respect that I have forher feelings about the same.

I will talk to her about this once weare In India though. And once she’s settled in with my family!

Oh and I have already had Mom workingon prepping up the third floor of our house back in Delhi for Khushi...as inher room..wardrobe..study and a little pantry on her floor so that she has theperfect private space for herself when she lives at Home as my Fiance..becauseobviously I will not have her stay anywhere else in Delhi apart from Home...butI know until the wedding she would need this Space so that she is able to adaptto it all smoothly!

Goshhhh!

Guysss!

I am so freaking excitedddddd for myforever to Begin with Her in Real Time...I cant explain it in words.

FOR NO WORDS WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

AND.

Oh let me not even get started on howbadly I want her now.. as in in terms of our physical intimacies....like theraging thought I Have in my Head...are like as I always say - DownrightSensually Sinful!!

However.

I know...in my head that I will haveto take it Step BY step with MY Sunshine because as much as I know she is goingto love it..I know it will be Overhwelming for her on different tangents.

And I know her inside out right? Soeven though she has not voiced this to me yet...i know she is very nervousabout this because she wants it too and at the same time it’s an overwhelmingchange for her on another very personal and intimate level!

And because I love her so deeply..Iam totally going to make sure she feels ok and smooth in this Private Personal Spacein between of Us!

Because I know one thing forsure...every freaking second of this ACHING wait is going to be worth it..whenI finally make Love to Her!

I know that in My Being.

Goddamit I Love YOU Sunshineee!!

There isnt anything in the world thatI wouldnt do for you!

Ok Arnav

Youv waited for this Long to seeKhushi..!!

Only 40 more days..40 more freakingdays!!

I can do this – for her I can!!

And I Will.

My chain of thought is now distractedas my breakfast is served and I see Ravi also walk back to his seat and adjustin it and the air hostess also serves him breakfast and he grins at me as hesays – “ goodmorning to youu..”

I grin – “ goodmorning Ravi..wellsomeone is in a very good mood these days.. “

Ravi winks – “ and I shall have tothank yous sister for that..”

I chuckle on reflex.

So yes.

Anjali and Ravi had been talking fora lot of months just trying to see if things could be rekindled from the lastwithout the angst of all that time in between of them and about two months agoAnjali had finally told Rsvi that she wants to move past that episode for realand forgive him for the same wholeheartedly because once they got talking andhe explained things to her from his perspective and assured her of his feelingsfor her over and over again.. I think it moved her a lot emotionally and shewas ready to forgive and move past..because she did realise it definetly wasnot intentional from Ravis end as was a genuine situational mistake because ofthe affect of too much alcohol in his system that delayed his minds reflex offpushing that model away from his lips..and he was repenting the fact that inthose ten delayed seconds.of response and reflex the damage had been done!

And Anjali knew he had been Sufferingwithin over the same and so was she, and so she finally got around it in herhead to look at the moment as a situational error and not an intentional errorson Ravi's part of hurting her and they got together officially about two monthsago.

And I am happy for them.

I can finally see a genuine smile onmy sisters face now ..a smile that reaches her eyes and is not shadowed by theangst in her heart!

And Ravi – boy I have never seen himHappier!

We are eating our breakfast and Ravisips on his morning cup of tea now as he looks at me – “ I hope you rested wellmy friend..because I want you to come with me somewhere the minute we reach thehotel..”

I look at him puzzled – “Ravi..really?? Just what possible could you have in JOHANNESBURG the minuteafter our arrival..dude..I eill come but not immediately as in you will have togive me some time because I need to get on a video call with Khushi first..youknow I havent been able to see her in all this travel..and..”

Ravi winks – “ and that makes youedgy as always..I know I know.. but I promise it shall be quick as in I justneed to meet an acquaintance at his studio because I have to pick up a surprisegift for your sister..this is something very special that I want to gift Anjaliyou know she loves collecting paintings and different pieces of wall art and Iwant you to come with me because this person is like an excellent wall Artistok..and you did tell me that the Arts interest Khushi too right...as in sheisnt into it but it does interest her..see if you like something for her..becauseI am conflicted between two choices and I want to see this in real before goingwith my gut of what to order for Anjali and this person flying out by theafternoon flight for some work so that is why we have to go like immediately aswe reach the hotel..I told him I will be there by his studio by Noon..”

I shrug and roll my eyes at him – “fine but it will be quick no?”

He winks at me – “ totally..it willbe very quick and you can get back to the hotel and then video call Khushi..”

I nod – “ okkk because by the time wereach the hotel I think she will be very busy in the cafe too so ok..maybe shewill also get free time around her lunch time...so..ok..”

And Ravi grins and asks – “ the ringis ready??”

I grin – “ in the works..in theworks..”

He smiles – “ I am so happy for you”

I smile at my friend as I say- “ andI could say the same..”

He winks at me – “ look atus...happily surrendering to that wicked emotion of love.. dude now I know whythis feels like such a spell...I mean ever since me and Anjali got backtogether two months ago and were in the works off it before that for months..allthese feelings transcended into another tangent by itself..and it seemed like Ididnt have any control over it..”

I grin and wink at him – “ Iunderstand exactly what you mean by that my friend.”

He chuckles and we chat up a littlemore before the Captain announces that it’s time for landing and I now start tolook out the window ..enjoying the views..and getting Lost in my Sunshine'sthoughts as usual.

11:50 AM

Arnav's POV Continues

I grin to myself as I see MySunshines text reply.

Her : love..I am so sorry for notbeing to get on a video call until my lunch break...oh you know how crazy itgets right here ever since we open and now with just one day to the start ofworld cup..its like today we are screening all the highlights from the previousworld cup..and it’s been a full house ever since we opened...will you beleivethis we have guests asking us to open earlier and introduce breakfast too!!!Goshhh Hoodie guy...the craze for Cricket only gets Insaner by the day! Ok tellme have you reached with Ravi to that friends studio he is taking you to??

Ofcourse I had texted her about thisthe minute I had Landed and j was greeted with her full on excited text ofWELCOMEEEE TO SOUTH AFRICAAAAA LOVEEEE!!

We were continuously on text sincethen as usual in between Sunshines schedule at the Cafe,becuase I have a lot offree time today anyway!!

And I totally Love the fact how wewant to just talk,chat and be with each other all the time!

Still.

Like will you beleive this...evenafter all this While..a text message from Her on whtsapp Excites me crazily!

I think I am Destined to be herCrazyy Romeo all our Lives!!

And you know what guys I think I wantto Shotgunn her for myself for all my Lives after this one Too!

And I will.

By Loving her Insanely each day inthis Life!

I grin as I reply : almost just thereSunshine! Another five minutes maybe and no worries I understand it gets busyfor you at this time Love and its sooo amazing that the guests want you all toopen up earlier ..I think you should totally introduce a breakfast menu tooLove.

Her : maybe yes we will I need todiscuss with rahul about this..and ohhhh guess what you know I love hash brownsright as in theres nothing more sinful that a completely amazingly fried potatopatty in your mouth with a cup of coffee so that’s it then I am totally goingto name the Hash Brown breakfast side dish as ASR's SINFUL COVER DRIVE HASHBROWNS..hahaha.. love look look what is your JULIET doing in your love...hahaha!!rahulwouldnt mind though..haha he anyway keeps telling me add more dishes on ASR'sname hahaha!!

Me : hahaha..god to think off it evenI am excited to meet them all now!!

Her : soonishhhhh lovesoonish...arnav..its crazy..but i think I am getting Insaner for you day byday...well maybe Insaner isnt even a word according to the oxford dictionarybut according to mine it is..hahah(wink emoticon)

Me : ok Love..then in that case Ishall use it too! I am also getting Insaner for you day by day and you knowthat( I add a wink)

Her : yes I know!! God help US!! Haha..andwell now that you are in my country...how does it feel to be here after solong...be honest...

Me : well I’m loving the thought ofit ofcourse Sunshine.

Her : you wish you had that bloodyteleportal dont you?? So that you could meet me in real time?? Tell me tell me..dontthink that I will feel bad about this love..I want to know your every thought!

I grin.

I quickly text honestly : ofcourse Iwish I had that bloody teleportal Love..even if it was for just fiveminutes..I’m kind off ready to do anything for it Haha....Insaner Who?

Her : haha..let’s call it a Portkeythough! Its a Harry Potter reference ohh shoot..gotta rush..why dont you googlewhat a Portkey is in the meanwhile and I will text you in a bit love as I getfree.Carnage kisses.

Me : okkk I shall ask Google for Helpand Carnage kisses!

I immediately Google the term Portkeyand Harry Potter and I smile to myself as I read what it Means!

Goddamit Sunshine!!

I really wish I had this Bloody EnchantedPortkey - that could transport me to her for just even Five minutes before thebeginning of my World Cup Tour..like a sudden lucky double six of the dice on theboardgame of our Lives!!

Haha!

Yeah right Insaner Who?

Well I know it’s sad but I am notgoing to be blessed with A Portkey anyway and so I shall wait on patiently!!

Right then the car gets to a halt andRavi was busy texting with Anjali too and now we both get off the car and hegrins at me as he says – cmon lets go..he has his studio in this building..upon the third floor..and then his art studio is on the fourth floor he justtexted me that he is on the third floor right now and that’s where we should gofirst and meet him and then he will take us to the art studio himself..”

I nod and we start to make our wayUp.

And right as we step out the elevatorof the third floor..my phone rings and Its Dad so I just gesture to Ravi toproceed and that I will join him after taking the call and he says – “ okfine..come.to that door on the end of the corridor..flat no 307..”

I nod as I gesture him to carry On.

Ravi reaches the door number 307 onthe floor and he immediately texts Khushi.

Ravi : I am right outside now.ASR ison a call with his Dad for a couple of minutes, I let him be because I didn’t wanthim to suspect why I was over excited to get him here.

The door instantly opens a secondlater, and Ravi sees a a very beautiful girl standing on the door, wearing acricketing jersey and denims and it’s the twinkle of excitement in her eye thatmakes him smile immedaietly as he asks – “ Khushi???”

Khushi nods excitedly as she says – “cmon in Ravi…”

Ravi walks in and she closes the doorand Khushi paces in to the room excited as she puts both her arms on her waistnow as she turns to Ravi – “he doesn’t know right?? As in he has no clue?? You didn’tgive this surprise away anyhow right??”

Ravi chuckles now as he folds hisarms and propels up on the sofa head– “ well nice to meet you Khushi…after allthis while of wondering who you are…I finally get to meet you and like I promisedI did not give this away to Arnav at all..like trust me on that I am a bloodygood actor when I want to be..only Anjali knows ofcourse..”

Khushi grins at him as she says – “ohh yess…ofcourse its so nice to meet you too after all this while, for I haveheard so much about you…sorry I am just too excited about this..”

Ravi grins – “ no worries…”,and hesmiles – “ and I would love to catch up with you…but I know you both have beenwaiting for this forever..so just as theres a knock on the door…I will walk outto open it in the meanwhile you can hide yourself , and I will just tell himthat I have to take this call and will ask him to step in and then its yourtime to finally surprise the hell out of him..and I will leave back for the hotelimmediately so that you both have all this little time to yourself …works???”

Khushi grins as she says – “ totallyworks…oh my god thank you so much for helping me on this..its like right now myheads shut down…I am that excited..”

Ravi grins – “ well that twinkle inyour eye and the happiness on your face totally gives you away Khushi..and knowthat I am very happy for you both, even Anjali is…shes bummed that I got tomeet you before her though..”

Khushi smiles – “ I know…thank you…”,andright then there is a knock on the door.

Ravi grins – “ its him surely…ok allthe best to you Khushi…get ready and hide up somewhere..”

Khushi nods excitedly and she hidesherself in the little dresser area before the bathroom, against a wall so thatshe is not visible and right then she hears Ravi’s voice telling Arnav – “man..anjalijust called need to take this…why don’t you wait in…hes just excused himself tothe washroom and will take us up to the art studio once he is out and I willalso finish talking to Anjali in the meanwhile..for theres less signalreception in the room…”

Arnav’s casual voice – “ ok then I willjust wait..but lets make this uick I need to get back to the hotel to talk toKhushi on the video call Ravi..by her lunch time which it will be soon..”

Khushi grins within as her stomachknots up in excitement.

And right then she sees Arnav walkinto the studio and her heart swells up with Love as she finally sees him outof the corner of her eye..still hidden to her spot and she is overwhelemedbeyond measure..for finally after all this while..after all these aching months.

She sees him sit on the two seater Sofain the studio and he picks out his phone as usual and she decides to get a littlecheeky as she puts her phone on silent first and then texts him on whatsapp.

Khushi : Love, free for a five minutechat…whats happening?

And she sees Arnav grin to himself ashe is typing out a message to her and Her phone gets it immediately : yes love..soI just got off a call with Dad and I am waiting in this persons studio and Raviis on a call with Anjali and I am waiting for them both so that I can finallyget around to seeing that art studio Ravi has been raging about, he was sayingthat this artist is brilliant and he wants to collect something for Anjali as agift.

Khushi grins to herself as she readsthe message. Ravi was really Smart about this!She was glad that she had askedfor his Help.

She quickly texts : ok..love…and ohdid you google what a portkey is??

Arnav : ofcourse Love..i did..and howabout you invent this enchanted transportation portkey huh?? So that it gets meto you for a bit…even if its for five minutes Love..even if its for five minutes..(a wink emoticon)

Khushi grins to herself now and she takesa deep breathe as she puts out the phone in her denim pocket and she grins asshe says out loud, loud enough for Arnav to hear ofcourse , still hidden in herspot – “and how about if I tell you that I have managedto get us that Enchanted Portkey for Six Hours Thirty Minutes Love..”

………………….

Arnav’s POV

I am grinning to myself as I amwaiting for Khushi’s text reply on the portkey topic of ours in reference andright then I hear a voice echo in this empty studio – ““and how about if I tellyou that I have managed to get us that Enchanted Portkey for Six Hours ThirtyMinutes Love..”

WAIIITTTTT.

WHATTTTT????????/

DID I JUST HEAR A VOICE IN THIS EMPTYSTUDIO THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY MY SUNSHINE’S????????

I LAUGH TO MYSELF AS I SHAKE MY HEAD.

I AM PROBABLY JUST IMAGINING THIS ANDGOING INSANER IN MY HEAD TOO!

HAHA.

I look around the Studio anyway and Isee no one and I write a text to Khushi : you know what you wont beelive this? Ithink im going nuts to another level now. I think I just heard your Voice inthis empty studio whilst I am waiting.i have started to Imagine thingsSunshine!!insaner who?? Haha!

And I am waiting for her reply as I knowshes read the text because the blue lines are there and right then I hear the familiarvoice of the girl I Love – “ well really?imagination??ahaaa.. Insaner Metotally love…for look at the things I do in your Love…”

OK THENNNNNN.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A REPLY TO MYTEXT IN A FORM OF HER VOICE AROUND ME???????????????

And I instantly get up from my Sofa asmy heartbeats race to the speed of light as I look around the studio and I pacearound near the small kitchenette and look around and then around the room nearthe bed, under the bed and then I run my hand through my hair and I grin tomyself crazily.

Seriously Gosh.

I am imagining things.

This girl has driven me Crazy for Real.

And right then as I am walking backto take my seat on the sofa, I hear the voice closer in behind me – “ I got usthat enchanted Portkey for real , Hoodie Guy…”

And I freeze in my tracks.

And the very next second I hear hervoice again – “ I love you…I love you so goddamit much Arnav…”

I am frozen in my tracks still.

I cant move.

This is surely Her!!

This is Her!

Its her Voice I am hearing rightbehind me – but how??????

And now I have to turn around and seethis for myself to find no one there actually and then I will just brand myselfcrazy in my very own head surely – and I chuckle to myself as I turn around andjust as I do…and I actually see a vision of Khushi standing in front of me witha grin up her face , her eyes welled up with emotion, a hand on her waist and sheis freaking dressed in my cricketing jersey and her skinny denims and I amsurely imagining this vision and I shake my head and wave my hand in front ofmy face and I take out my phone and I text Khushi : you know what Love! I thinkI am just imagining a vision of you in front of Me!! Insaner who??haha.

And I know now when I look up from myphone, this Vision will be Gone!

But just as I look up I see thisVision-ary Khushi take out her phone from her pocket and she reads something inher phone and she now keeps the phone on the kitchen isle counter next to her andshe says – “ Insaner me dammit…Insaner me..”

AND.

FREAK.

MY HEARTS STOPPED BEATING.

ITS HER.

ITS REALLY – FREAKING HER IN FRONT OFMEE.

BUT HOWWW????

I AM STUNNED…TOO SHOCKED TO EVEN MOVEGUYS!!

WAITTTTTTT.

WHAT THE HEAVENLY HELL ISHAPPENING?????????????

OUR EYES LOCK IN THIS SUPER INTENSECRAZY EYELOCK!

AND I KNOWWWW I AM NOT IMAGINING THISAS I SEE HER NOW UNTIE HER HAIR TIE FROM THE PONYTAIL AND LET HER HAIR FREE ANDSHE BRUSHES HER HAND THROUGH HER HAIR AND TUCKS THEM BEHIND HER EAR LOOSELY ANDSHE NOW MAKES A MOVE TOWARDS ME!!!!

GODDAMMIITTTT – ITS MY SUNSHINEEEEE!!!

And right then I see her stake threequick strides into me and I now react on reflex as my phone falls of my hand ontothe carpeted floor and I take quick strides towards her and I take her hand on reflexand pull her towards myself and she instantly jumps up into my arms and wrapsher legs around my waist and my arms go around her waist as I hold her closeinto myself, still dazed and shocked out of my head to say anything but the warmthof having her in my arms is starting to drive me nuts now and I feel herinstantly cup my face with both her hands and she rubs her fingers and thumbsover my beard lovingly as she keeps her forhead on mine and her eyes are closedas she continues to just touch my face tenderly and I am still looking at her faceall dazed and zapped , emotions now starting to create a havoc in my being andshe says softly kissing my nose and then my cheeks and now she moves closer tomy Lips and she finally whispers – “ welcome to South Africa hoodie guy..I…I…hopeyou like your Surprise..”,and I am still shocked and zapped and I tighten myhold on her waist and she tightens her legs around my waist to match my intensemove and I just say sure my voice was reflecting my emotion – “ how did you…??”

And she grins and Her eyes open nowand meet mine in a super intense eyelock as both our eyes swim with emotion andshe whispers against my lips – “ lets talk later love…later…first just let metake your breathe away…”,and before I can take her lips with mine, she kissesme and just as I feel her lips move over my Lips and I am finally pulled out ofmy dazed shock and I feel the passion and fire ignite insanely within me and I startto kiss her back immediately, as her hands wrap around my neck tightly.

GODDAMIT SUNSHINE!

WELL SHES IN DEEP TROUBLE TODAY!

A DEEP DEEP TROUBLE!

SHE HAS NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT SHE HASDONE TO ME TODAY!

OR MAYBE SHE DOES – AND THAT’S WHYSHE DID THIS!

GODAAMMITTTT.

And the two seconds she did get to dominateour kiss was all she was going to get today ,because now my hand goes up tofist her hair in mine almost harshly as I start to dominate over her lips nowand I kiss her Hard.

And she continues to Kiss me back asHard Too.

Goddamit.

I am not going to let her freakingbreathe!

And I immediatey walk towards the sofanow with her in my arms and her legs still wrapped around my waist as wecontinue to kiss each other madly and I sit on the sofa and I pull her by thewaist closer into me and she shifts her legs to my sides now and I adjust hercloser into my lap so that shes now straddling me and we continue to kiss eachother madly, our lips have have not left each others even for a bit and shesbreathing off mine and I am breathing as much as I can from hers in between thisraging passionate embrace of ours.

Goddamit.

Shes drien me Insane.

And now was my turn.

I immediately now make her lie downhalf way on the sofa and I come on top of her on reflex and I adjust her oneleg around my waist again and then I help her adjust her other one confortablyto my other side too as I conntiue kissing her madly and she tightens her legsaround my waist on reflex and I wrap my one free hand around her waist frombelow and pull her closer into myself,as our lips continue with theirpassionate duel and she is only pulling me closer by tugging on my hair and I cantstop touching her as my hands move all over her legs from behind and I breakapart just for a second as I ask – “ is this ok??”

She opens her eyes and she looks intomine and I am sure mine are loaded with intense desire for her and she whisperssoftly – “yes its ok.. this feels so intense..Arnav..i…”,and before she can sayanything further, I kiss her back immediately and I continue to kiss her madlyand Insanely and as her hands now move over my necks, my face and my arms and keepcoming back to tighten around my neck as she only pushes herself closer to meby default of those movements, I feel my desire raging because she has no clueof the impact this is having on me.

Oh Maybe.

She Does.

But I switch on my alert mode now andI just remind my mind to keep up to the limits I know she is comfortable withand I keep just touching her everywhere and kissing her like a mad man possessedunder a crazy spell.

For in that moment of Time that wasexactly what I was.

A mad man – possessed under her CrazyMagical Spell.

……………………………………….

Many Many Heated Minutes later in betweenof us or maybe not just minutes..i think its probably a little over an Hourthat has passed of me just kissing Khushi madly as if she was my Oxygen I neededto breathe and her clinging onto me as if her Life depended on it and kissingme back with equal passion and urgency, I feel her take my lower Lip into adeep and long Single lip kiss like she usually does when she needs to breakaway and just like I guessed I feel her break away from my Lips and she hugs metight into her self and I hug her tight and hold onto her close into me as I burymy face in the crook of her neck and I start to unleash my Carnage on her sinfullygorgeous neckline and she is all heaving and trembling in my arms and we areboth equally breatheless though…but I cant seem to pull away as I continue tokiss her neck in  way that’s almost hardand urgent , earlier I have always been a little gentle with her on those areas..butnot today..i couldn’t be gentle..my emotions were raging and so was my passionand desire for her and so even though I had my limits – I was going to make themost of those damming Limits and I hear her moan my name in as she tilts herhad sideways to give me access as usual and shes pulling me closer into herselfby tugging on my hair and wrapping her hands around my neck and that gives methe signal that she was ok with the intensity of the Carnage I wanted tounleash on her and I whisper into her ears after many minutes – “ I need to getMy Stamps Love..”,and she shivers and trembles in my arms and she wraps herarms tightly around my neck and leans up to whisper in my ears hoarsely – “yessofcousee..but Love I need water...i really need water first..for I am just on theverge of having my lungs give up on me…I have no clue how much time has passed…andalthough I would love to breathe of your lips again..but I need to take in someH20 first....”

I chuckle on reflex as this momentreminds me of the one in between of us from her terrace on her bday, months agoand I now pull up and I cup her face and I look into her eyes as I ask softly –“ you did say something like you have managed to get us the portkey for sixhours thirty minutes..is that how much time we have??”

She nods and she cups my face andrubs her hands over my beard again as she whispers looking into my eyes, herlegs still wrapped around instely around my waist, and my one arm snaked aroundher waist as I still have her pulled into me as close as humanly possible – “ yeslove…I need to take the 7pm bus baco to Cape Town which means I have to leavehere by 630pm Love..”

I brush my other free hand over herforehead and her hair and I look into her eyes as I ask intently – “ how longis the bus journey??? Did you take the bus to come here to surprise me????”

Her hands are still cupped over myface and her thumb is lovingly caressing my beard and feeling it lovingly asshe whispers looking to my eyes – “the bus journey is eighteen hours Love..but Ididn’t take the bus here…I took the overnight Train..it was a 27 hour route…I boardedthe train right after I spoke to you on the video call after you left for theairport…and then I got on the train…and I reached here by 1115ish and haverented this air bnb studio for the day..and luckily because of your travel we couldn’tvideo call so I could conceal my surprise love..although I did have to have fourdigienes anyway so that I don’t spill it out to you over text…and it was sofreaking worth it…that priceless expression on your face…godammit…I love you…”

I kiss her forhead on reflex and I lookinto her eyes as I whisper – “ I love you Sunshine..”,and I now pull up andpick her up in my arms and I carry her to the kitchen counter and I place heron the aisle counter gently and she says wrapping her hands around my neck andthen kissing my forhead – “ I have placed some water bottles in the fridge and theresobviously two out for you since you cant have cold water and I also got us someLunch nothing major though just some sandwhiches I picked up on my way from therailway station and crisps and nachos and your Gatrode and my Coke…but in mybackpack I do have the coffee powder that you love and some maggi packets andthis pantry is fully stocked with all pans and saucers and heating plate andother necessary equipments so I can make some of our usual coffee and maggi foryou later on the in the evening..we can eat those sandwiches first because theywill get bad otherwise..”,and she kisses my forhead again and she knows I amspeeechlesss and my eyes are questioning her silently that how did she evenplan all of this and she understood what was on my mind ofcourse and she sayslooking into my eyes and cupping my face again and her thumb is back tocaressing my bearded lower cheek lovingly and she whispers – “I just wanted to Surpriseyou before your World Cup tour began…and I spoke to Dr Priya about this onphone you know I told her..that its been so many months and iv been doing sowell within on things emotionally so maybe if I can just see my love for somehours in between for you will be in Johannesburg and I told her honestly that Ithink I needed this now to help me pass over that last painful stretch of 40days of only seeing you by my bday next…because it felt like this will help megive myself that last push that I need to work on..so that by my bday I canfinally sit on the plane with you and I am free of all my fears and phobias…andshe agreed and she said I did deserve this little bonus points because ivtackled it so well within all these months…she said something like think ofthis as a little treat for yourself..”,she finished with a chuckle and she thenkissed my eyes again and then pulled me closer into her as she wrapped her armsaround my neck – “I jumped on the chance the minute I got a signal from her andI was on the train the very next second…and I obviously texted Ravi to help meon this and I asked him to get you where I am by Noon and you’v been so patientfor me Love…so so patient…so I just wanted to thank you for this too and wishyou all the very best too for your Upcoming world Cup in real time…”,and shesnow rubbing her hands over face as she whispers softly looking into my eyes – “you do know I have been dying to feel this for real..this crazy hot beard ofyours Love…goshh I cant stop touching your face Arnav…”

GODDAMIT.

SHE IS KILLING ME.

DAMM THE WATER.

I immediately snake my hands aroundher waist and pull her into me closer as I am standing in front of her near thekitchen counter and shes sitting on the island table and I kiss her mindlesslyagain , before she can get another word out of her mouth.

Yeah.

Mindlessly.

Madly.

And

Hard.

All of that at the freaking same timeand she only holds me closer into her as she matches my movements over her lipsand tries to dominate but I don’t let her as I convert the kiss into anotherdeep Carnaged French kiss – that I was totally going to dominate for many moreheated minutes.

And about fifteen minutes later, shebreaks apart by kissing my lower lip like she usually does and we open our eyesto look into each others intense ones and she whispers gasping for air alittle, totally breathless – “ I really need that water now Love…”

I chuckle.

GODDAMIT YOU SUNSHINE.

I kiss her nose lovingly and I lookat her excited and happy and shaken, as I shake my head and open the fridge andI exclaim – ‘unfreakingbeleiable..Sunshine..you are unfreakinunbeleivable..youtravel for 28 hours on a train and are ready to make a 17 hour journey back ona bus so that you can just surprise me with this and be with me for six and ahalf hours…”,and I hand her one bottle of water and take one bottle for myselffrom the shelf and she gulps down her water and I gulp down mine and in betweenthose sips I look at her still gaping in a shocked dazed surpised look ,and onceI am done with half my bottle, I keep it on the counter next to her and keep myarms on either of her sides caging her in between as I exclaim – “I cannotfreaking believe this…that you are here in front of me right now…I cantfreaking believe this…dammit…”

She continues to gulp down on theentire bottle of water and chucks it aside dramatically with a gesture and shepicks up the half of mine and she gives me a wink as she says – “ you know I needthe cold and room temperature water both to kind of get my hyperventilation torelax a little and she finishes gulping it all down now as she fans her cheekswith another hand making me chuckle as I stare at her shamelessly anyway andshe now chucks the bottle on the counter and pulls up her phone from behind thecounter and just as she looks at it her eyes widen as she waves it in afamiliar dramatic movement in front of my face as she says in her usualdramatic antic that I love so deeply – “ Love..its 230 freaking Pm already…howlong was I just kissing you like that…ohhh goddddd…you drive me nuts ya…we gotfour more hours..cmon lets eat a sandwich quickly, you must be hungry..”

I nod at her totally overwhelemed andhappy beyond my imagination and she kisses my cheek lovingly as she now hopsoff the counter and starts to get us the sandwiches and I just hug her frombehind on reflex as I bury my head in the crook of her neck and just let herwork her way…but nooo I am not letting her go out of my arms.

I have to keep touching her andfeeling her in my arms.

FINALLY!

AFTER AGES.

And she leans into me comfortablyback as shes working her hands to get the sandwiches for us onto the platesafter tearing off the wrapper and I whisper into her ears – “ I am not lettinggo of you even for a second of these four hours…you are either going to be inmy arms or im just going to keep hugging you and holding you close anyway…”

She chuckles as she looks at mesideways – “ id love that Love…but we need to eat…so maybe just for those tenminutes..”

I shake my head in a negative – “nahh not even for those ten minutes…im going to take us to the sofa and you aregoing to sit on my lap as you eat…works???”

She nods happily and she holds theplate in her hand now and I pick her up in my arms immediately and I walk tothe sofa and I sit and adjust her onto my lap and I pick up a sandwich now andeat it and she takes a bite off hers and I ask – “ so you met Ravi obviously…howdid that go???i owe him big time for this…”

She grins happily as she takes a bite– “ ohh yes..let me tell you all about it from the start as we eat to when I textedhim first about this surprise…and ohh I also have to tell you about what excuseI cooked up to tell everyone for this sudden trip..i used my friend Tina from BigBus for cover …can I start with my rant now hoodie guy??”,

And I nod happily eating my sandwichand listening to her continue telling me about it all.

I couldn’t stop grinning Like an IdiotThough.

I couldn’t stop grinning at all.

Not even for a Bloody Second!!

………………………

Twenty Minutes Later

We were done eating about sevenminutes ago and Khushi was now dramatically telling me all about her wonderfulexperience of some peaceful Me time on the Train which she termed as her timeon the Enchanted Hogwarts Express , and once shes done she wraps her handsaround my neck happily and she says in glee – “ and here I am for you my love…thankyou dear Hogwarts expresses for getting me to my platform of Magical Carnage, straightinto the arms of my magical wizard my very own Dumbledoreeeee…”

And I chuckle on reflex as I kiss herforehead – “goddamit..i still cant believe this…I still cant..”

She looks into my eyes as she saysintently – “ why Love?? You know I am your Juliet..dont you?? I am nuts foryou..and if you can fly around the world two times and surprise the hell out ofme for just 21 hours…then why can’t I????”

I kiss her hand now and she snugglesin closer into me as she whispers looking into my eyes,and her eyes are twinklingwith so much happiness that it overwhelms me – “ I got you…your eight love letters…myhandwritten ones from Cloud Arnav…its in my backpack I will give them to youwhile leaving and the ninth and final one I will give you when I meet you on mybday 40 days from now…for love I want to write all about what I felt today intoit too..”

I nod, Speechless again!!!

I was finally going to have thosepriceless Love letters in my hand!!

Gosh

Guyssss.

I AM DEAD.

And she picks out her phone from herback pocket and she fiddles with it as she says – “ I am putting an alarm for6:00 Pm Love..since its 3:00 PM alreadyyy, and half my time has already flownby…and I know so will the rest…and I think I will put one more alarm before forlike 545 pm because then I can make you that coffee and maggi and we can havethat together as a little snack before I leave..”,and she pauses as her eyesfall on my phone still dropped on the carpet floor and she says – “ gosh Arnav…yourphones on the floor still…”

I grin as I kiss her hand – “ well I holdonto it as if its Life all the time because it connects me to you…but now that Ihave you with me…I don’t care about where its lying..”

She chuckles now and she kisses myforhead – “I need to charge my phone too for the journey back will be long…”

And I ask immediately concerned – “are you sure its safe Love??taking a bus alone back to Cape Town..that too asleepliner..all through the night..i mean wouldn’t a private taxi be better??”

She cups my face and she kisses mycheek again – “no hoodie guy bus is a lot safer because there are going to beso many people with me on it and in the cab I will be alone..so don’t worryabout it at all..and I will obviously keep texting and talking to you as usual…so..dontworry please…I got this..trust me..”

I sigh as I nod and kiss her forhead –“ I am going to track you on that gps app anyway..”

She grins and she kisses my cheek – “okkkI need to put my phone on charge you need to let me off your lap for a bithoodie guy..”

And I nod and she gets up and sheoffers me her hand which I take as I get up and we lace our hands with eachothers as we walk to the center of the studio and she picks up my phone fromthe floor and checks it for any damage and she says – “ its totally fine “,andshe keeps it on the counter and then she reaches for her backpack that she hadhidden in one of the kitchen cabinets and she takes out her charger and plugsher phone in and places it on the kitchen counter next to my phone and she nowturns to look at me – “ do you want some coffee now Hoodie Guy??i can make ussome”

I shake my head in a negative as I nowpick her up in my arms and I say looking into her eyes – “ no Love..i don’t needany coffee right now…what I need is to just hold you close into me..”,and she’snow back to blushing furiously as I carry her to the bed and place her on itgently and I am on top off her and I start to kiss her mindlessly again andagain as I pull her close and she wraps her legs around my waist again in afamiliar intense embrace and many heated minutes later, I finally pull back as Iwhisper into her ears softly after I kiss it softly – “ I need to get my stampsLove..you are in deep trouble today anyway…you know that don’t you…you arefreaking wearing my jersey…do you have any idea about what I want to do to youever since I saw you…take a guess…I mentioned it to you on the video call..”

And she shivers and trembles in myarms and she tilts her head sideways as she lets me unleash my Carnage on herneckline as usual and right then I feel her tug at my hair and I stop on reflexand look into her eyes and I instanty recognise the nervous look in her eyes asshe whispers – “ Arnav..i need to talk to you about something…before you get tostamping my heart this time..”

I nod and I brush a strand off herhair out of her face and kiss her forhead and look straight into her eyes – “tell me what is it?? Are you ok? Is it ok for me to take those ten stamps onand around your heart.. Tell me…Khushi you know I would never do something you wouldn’twant..i love you and I respect you…I want you to always remember that…how youfeel about this is my priority..”

…………………………………

Khushi’s POV

My heart swells with Love as I look intohis concerned eyes as he says that too me and I cup his face immediately andkiss his nose and he starts to pull up and apart and I don’t let him as I lookinto his eyes and admit honestly – “ don’t pull away…I want us to stay embracedthis way as I talk to you about this…so you know while I was on the train…I wasthinking about this and I felt like I would never have the guts to say this toyour face as in without dying of shyness and embarrasement but..now I am justgoing with my heart and my heart tells me to just continue looking into youreyes as I talk this to you and I also want you to keep holding me the way youare, close into you…”

His eyes swim with a lot of emotionas he kisses my forhead now and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist as he pullsme closer into himself by pulling me up a little by the waist and he askssoftly – “ you ok??”

I nod and he cup his face and I ask – “ can I starttalking to you about this??”

He nods and kisses my forhead again.

GUYS – THIS IS FREAKING INTENSE ON ALEVEL I CANT EVEN WORD.

His magnetic eyes have gotten me intoa Trans now as his hands are now careesing my waist in a touch that is soo intenseand possessive that its killing me.

I take a deep breathe as I admit – “love..i am nervous about this..as in about our physical intimicaies not becauseI don’t want More with you…”

His eyes bear into mine as he whispers– “ I know…”

I look at him puzzled – “ you know??”

He nods still looking deeply into myeyes – “ I know you in and out Sunshine and even though you hadn’t voiced thisto me yet..i knew…I knew this is making you nervous not because you don’t wantmore..but because this is all overwhelming and new for you right??”

I nod as I admit softly – “ itsoverwhelming in a good way though..i love it..as in I love it when you hold methis way or touch me the way you do..but Arnav..theres one more thing…as in I amnervous because..”,and I close my eyes immediately as I admit – “ I don’t knowhow to say this to you..”

He caresses my thumb with his cheekas he says – “ sunshine..open your eyes…look into mine and talk to me…you knowyou can tell me anything…”

I do as he’s asked me immediatelybecause I feel like I am hypnotised under a trance.

And I look into his eyes and I cansee the love shining in them for me and that gives me courage as I whispercupping his face – “ iv never been with anyone Love..as in…I have no expeirnece…whenI dated Armaan..i would only let him kiss me and i was never comfortable withexploring more because my emotions held me back..and to be honest…no ones evertouched me, kissed me or held me the way you do…and with Armaan even our kissesweren’t like..this..deep or something because id always stop and pull away..asin..i don’t know how to explain this..…”,and he now immediately keeps a fingeron my lips as he says looking into my eyes – “shhh…shh… right now Sunshine…I cannoteven have a image of Armaan even kissing you go through my head…as in ..itmakes me burn within, you are mine Sunshine…and I know…that no one has evertouched you or held you this way or even kissed you the way I have…”

I say immediately – “ Love…but beauseI have no experience I just feel all lost an clueless about his as in I don’t knowhow to go about this Arnav…what must I do to make this as pleasurable aexpeince for you as it is for me..as in just your very touch has the power toput me in a trans..and I ..i…”,and I close my eyes as I admit gathering all myguts – “and youv had hook ups with super duper hot models and seen gorgeous andsexy bodies..and…I..just am nervous because am I like any of them as in thatgorgeous or sexy…no not at all..im just someone with a normal average physiqueand theres nothing exquisite or glamourous about my body…gosh I am sorry I hadto close my eyes as I say that to you…I cant look into your eyes right now..”

He instantly cups my face and pullsme by the waist up closer into him as he whispers – “ open your eyesdammit..and tell me if you cant feel the raging desire I feel for you…open youreyes now Sunshine..”

I do.

I shouldn’t have though because now Iam even further down into a Magical carnagical Transe as I look into hissmoldering gaze and he cups my face as he says kissing my nose and now loomingdangerously close near my lips as he whisperes – “you should know this once andfor all Sunshine that everything in between of us on the physical level is asCarnaging for me as it if for you because of what we feel for each other and tome…you are the most gorgeous woman on this planet earth..the one I have beenaching for, yearning for, wanting for ages now…”

I shiver as I admit looking into hiseyes – “ earthquaking within on a ritcher scale of 8.0 hoodie guy…”,and I cuphis face tenderly as I admit – “ but that’s what as In I know you will nevertell me what I am lacking in because you love me so much…and I think that’s unfair…somaybe if you can just guide me on this as in step by step and help me figurethings out as we explore things together so that when we finally get to makingLove I know I am confident that it will be as pleasurable an experience for you…forI know I will be in a Carnaging Heaven anyway…just like I am now..”

He chuckles on reflex as he kisses myforhead now and looks into my eyes – “ so you are saying that you want to takeour physical intimacies step by step because you want to make sure youv learntenough about it before we finally get to the act itself..”

I nod frantically as I admit – “ yesas in I know everything about the act because of what iv read in novels andseen on TV but..i have no experience..so…”

And he kisses my nose lovingly as hespeaks looking into my eyes as we are still intensely embraced into each other –“ and I know in my head and heart that I want to take this step by step anywaybecause I know its going to be too overhwhelming a change for you on a physicalpersonal tangent…because I love you..and from where I see it…you want to takeit step by step because of the very same borderline reason that you love me…andyou want to make this a wonderful expeirnce for me..”

I nod frantically as tighten my legsaround his wait and pull him closer into me – “ yes Love..so will you guide me onthis..?”

He chuckles on reflex as he kisses myforhead – “ I don’t think you need guidance Love…because the way my body reactsto your every little touch is kind off like a testimony of that fact…”

I say on reflex – ‘ arnav..”

He keeps a finger on my lips as hesays looking into my eyes– “ shh..listen to me now…I will take this step bystep because I love you and I respect you and I know this is going to overwhelmyou and maybe lets decide that – that is the core reason for us to take it slowand in the meanwhile while we are at it, you will be guided by the moments inbetween of us anyway and you will know it..does this sound ok??”

I nod dazed and hypnotised and he nowkisses me immediately, more mindlessly, madly and hardly as ever before and I justtry to match his moves as his hands roam all over me caressing me and touchingme in the most intimate of ways and I pull away for a second may minutes lateras I look into his passion filled ones as I say – “ you can get your stamps nowLove..”

He grins now as he immediately burieshis head in the crook of my neck and starts to unleash Carnage on me and I cuphis face immediately as I make him look into my eyes as I admit , having absolutelyno idea how was I able to voice this out loud to him – “ I do want to take alittle step up today though..maybe you can do what you were mentioning on the videocall…you can take your jersey off me Arnav..”

And I see his eyes widen in surpriseas they lock with mine – “ are you sure??? Are you freaking sure??”

I nod and I now propel up and I startto tug on his jersey tucked a little in my denims and I pull it out and I lookinto his eyes as I admit flushing furiously so I close my eyes – “ I can takeit off..but I would want you to take it off me..”

And before I know it, the very nextsecond, I feel his hands pull his jersey off me and I am heaving and allbreathless with nervousness and excitement as I feel him free it off my handswhich are up over my head and fling it aside and I keep my eyes closed as ifeel him push me back into the pillows now and his hands start to caress thefrontal side of the neck and hes on top of me immediately and I feel him buryhis face in the crook on my neck immediately as he whispers in my ears softly –“ I dare you to open your eyes Sunshine, for you will know by just looking intomy eyes how sexy and bloody gorgeous you are to my eyes…open your eyes now…”

And I do.

I shouldn’t have.

Because I am totally hit wickted bythat smoledering, electric, passionate gaze off his as his eyes scan my upperbodyshamelessly and boldly and his hands follow in gentle careeses as he whispersintensely – “ so damm bloody beautiful…dammit…godammit…and know this Sunshine…blackis now one of my favourite colours on you because this freaking sexy contrastof your black brassiere against your creamy gorgeous skin…goddamit…its drivingme nuts and I cannot even begin to tell you what sinful things I want to do toyou right now…”

I shiver.

I tremble.

Why is he looking at me like that????

As if…I am the most sexy and gorgeouswoman on this planet, when I know I am not.

But what if he truly means it?

As in what if to his eyes I am – for real???

OHH GODDDD.

And this intense crazy electric eye lockin between of us is just drivine me Insaner into a magical trans and I just tugon his head and pull him in for a deep prolonged kiss myself now which heobviously dominates and many heated minutes later , I was expecting him to nowtrail a line of kisses down my front side of the throat as always but he pullsapart as he asks intently looking into my eyes – “ do you trust me?? You know Iam on alert mode for that control…and I will not let it slip…but right nowSunshine..i need you to come with me..”

I look at him dazed as I ask sure myvoice is trembling – “ wahttt???hoodie guy..i..”

And he asks intently – “ do you trustme??”

I nod immediately – “ ofcourse I do…”

He grins mischeviously now and hepicks me up in his and carries me straight into the washroom and I am justdazed and hypnotised as I feel him open the shower cabinet and he places medown on the floor and I just lean against the wall for support and I see himflip out his round neck tee and he flings it and he closes the showe cabinetand before I know it, he opens the headshower and cool water is now splasing inbetween of us and he leans against the opposite glass wall of the showercabinet bare chested with his denims on and I am standing opposite him allshaken and dazed like a addicted prisoner in just my black brassiere and denimsand my eyes are locked with his in an intense eyelock for I cannot look away,before I know it, he strides towards me and pins me my hands up on either sideof the wall and he holds them in his grip as he looks into my eyes and he sayssoftly – “just trust me..”

I nod – “ I do..”

ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO CLUE HOW AM IGOING TO LEAVE BACK FROM HER IN A SANE MIND.

THIS MAN HAS KILLED ME TODAY ALREADY!

This is so Intenseeee!!!

As in we are not yet under the directspray of the water but theres a lot of water splashing on both of US.

FREAK!

And just as I say those words hekisses me hard again and he picks me up on reflex By the waist  and I wrap my legs around his waist and he nowjust kisses me over and over again,and my hands on reflex find their own pathup his bare back from behind as I can only pull him closer into me on reflexand many heated minutes later he finally reaks aprt from our deep French kissand he instantly clenches my hair in his fist and he pulls back my head to theside and he whispers in my ears – “and now for my stamps Sunshine…and this timeI got you here…because seeing you like this has driven me freaking insane andthe stamps I leave near and around and over your heart aren’t going to begentle at all…they will be rough and hard Sunshine..and I think you will needthe gushing water from the shower to soothe the stinging sensation I leave onyour skin…”

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????

JUSTTTT WHAT??????????????????????????????

I AM DEAD…I AM FREAKING DEAD!

BUT I AM STILL BREATHING.

CRAZILY.

AS IN I AM HEAVING SO NERVOUSLY INHIS ARMS AND I THINK THAT’S PUSHING HIM OVER THE EDGE TO DRIVE US BOTH INSANEWITH THIS MOMENT IN TIME!!

And I am shivering now as I feel him takeus right below the shower and I am taken aback by the cool room temperaturespray right over me and I now untangle my legs from his waist on reflex as he putsme down and my legs touch the floor and I just hold onto his arms for support andI close my eyes as he now circles his one arm around my waist to support me andthe next I know..hes trailing down a hot line of kisses down my frontal side ofthe throat and this time he trails his one finger along his lips right over myheart driving me nuts as I am lost in this trance of whatever he was making mefeel and right then I feel him leave a not so gentle rough and hard stamp rightover my heart and I can only whimper and moan his name in his very arms and hewhispers coming back with a line of kisses up to my ear – “ one stamp done Sunshine..ninemore to go..and I don’t want to hurt you by stamping over one area over andover again so I am just going to leave a couple of stamps all over the areas thatare now visible to my eye near yiur heart..but I promise to behave myself…Iwill not pull out any more of your clothing today…is that ok???”

And I am shivering onto another LevelNow.

EARTHQUAKING NO WAIT TSUNAMING ONTO ARITHCER SCALE OF ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION AND CARNAGE WITHIN.

I AM SPEECHLESS.

I CANNOT GET A WORD OUT.

And he whispers in my ears – “I knowyou are speechless Sunshine..just clutch on my arm to say if this is ok foryou??”

I just clutch onto his arm in anaffirmative gesture and he immediately starts to unleash this magical carnageon me again and I can only moan and whimper his name in his arms as his lips onmy bare skin near and around the areas of my heart  and his hands caressing my bare waist possessivelyand intensly and the cool gush of the water from the top is driving me MAD INREAL.

Many crazy carnaging moments lateronce he is finished stamping his final stamp, he finally closes the shower andpins me back to the wall almost immediately as he picks me up by the waistagain and I wrap my legs around his waist again on reflex, but this time itfeels even more madly intense because we have all this water dripping over ourupperbodies and both our denims jeans are completely soaked in water too, and Ihave my eyes closed still obviously because I am in another zone altogether andI hear him whisper – “ open your eyes please..Sunshine..i need to look intothem…”

And I don’t.

But I can feel his eyes all over myface and I shake my head as I say trembling – “ I can’t..Arnav..goshh..please…thiswas very intense for me..please..i can’t....i mean..please…”

He chuckles now and he whisperes – “ that’senough Carnage on you for now Love…maybe just let me just hold you this wayhere for a couple of more minutes and kiss you a little bit more if that’s ok??Can I kiss you now or you want me to stop..?”

DID I WANT HIM TO KISS ME NOW??

I GUESS I DO WANT HIM TOO!

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WHATS GOTTEN INTOME.

I say trembling sure my voice wasshaking – “ you can kiss me more though…id like that…”

And before I know it hes back tokissing me deeply, hardly, madly and intensely and mindlessly and I can onlyrespond to him dazed and shaken as much as I can as out lips duel each othersdeeply in a kiss that’s FREAKING INSANERRRRR INTENSEEE!!

GOD I THINK I AM DEAD AND GONE TOHEAVEN STRAIGHT ALREADY!!

……………………………

About thirty more minutes later, of crazilykissing each other to the oblivion of Insanity, I finally take his lower lipinto a single lip kiss which is a signal in between of us that I need to breakaway because I need to breathe and he pulls my upper lip into a hard single lipkiss right after as he finally pulls away now and I am left all heaving, and breathlessand he whispers in my ears softly – “ are you ok???”

I nod at him silently as he says – “open your eyes now atleast Sunshine..pleasee…”

I do open them now and my eyes lockwith his as I admit tremblingly – “ that was…a Massive Carnage Love…a massiveone..i am destroyed within…”

He chuckles as he kisses my forhead –“ now you know what I mean by that I don’t need to guide you at all, becausethese momnets in between of us will guide you anyway…just go with it as itflows always Sunshine…and the Carnage in between of us in terms of our physicalintimacies has only just begun Sunshine…only just begun…”

I shiver.

I tremble.

I kiss his nose now and I admithonestly – “ I think I need three bottles of water now..”

He chuckles as we now untangleourselves from each other and he opens the shower cabinet and gets the twotowles and he wraps one tenderly around my upperbody and he smacks my lipsgently and he whispers – “ theres a dryer in the studio that I spotted…so I willjust pass you your backpack in here and give you privacy to change first andthen you can just pass me your clothes and I will put them for a 20 minute superfast tumble dry..”

I nod and I see him wrap the othertowel around himself as he dries his upperbody and I hold onto his hand as I stepout of thw shower cabinet too – “what about your denims..you don’t have achange..”

He winks at me as he says – “ I havethis towel no…and I know after I leave here you are going to lock yourself inthe bathroom for atleast a good twenty minutes because you are too shy to look atme right now or into my eyes so I will just use that time to tumble dry mydenims along with your clothers and use this towel to wrap around me..”

My eyes widen and I gape at himshocked as I say turning around – “ goddamit you…you are freaking insane..i amnot stepping out until then anyway…go now..and hand my my bottles of waterplease right in here…”

He chuckles as I see him walk out nowand I walk to the door and I hide myself behind it as I take out my hand in airas I say – “ now cmon pass me my water hoodie guy…”,and he puts the bottles inmy hands and the hands me my backpack and his jersey as he says – “ ill bewaiting Sunshine..”

I grin to myself as I take my stuffand shut the door now.

And I start to dry myself and changeand I am completely shaken and dazed still.

I mean if this was the one step up –then I have no idea what are the rest of the steps going to feel like!!

Becauseeee it totally felt like I wasCarnaged To Heaven Already!!

GODDAMIT.

WE ARE GOING TO KILL EACH OTHER INSANELYWITH ALL THIS CARNAGE IN BETWEEN OF US!

YEAH RIGHT – IN YOUR FACE OLD SCHOOL ROMEOAND JULIET.

COME MEET US.

WE ARE TOTALLY A MORE INTENSE VERSIONOF YOU BOTH – WE ARE JUST IN A DIFFERENT MODERN TIME THAT’S ALL.

…………………………….

Arnav’s POV

I finish wearing my tee and drieddenims and I chuckle to myself as I now knock on the bathroom door and I say – “Love..you can come out now…I am dressed up..and stop blushing now…its been 25minutes..”

And the door opens and I see her stepout now with  ashy smile up her facedressed in a comfortable black track pants and her round neck black tee and herhair are still semi wet and I see her run past me shyly as she shoves herbackpack onto the floor now and right then the alrm on her phone buzzes too andshe picks it up as she says – “ its 545 pm…I have to leave in 45 minutes Love..”,andshe wont look at me straight in the eye still and now she starts to fiddle withthe kettle now as she says nervously – “ I will make us Coffee and Maggi now…”

And I am just leaning against thekitchen wall totally enjoying her adorable ordeal as shes still flushed and embarrassedand i know she can feel my eyes on her because I am staring at her shamelesslyand I now walk up to her from behind and I wrap my arms around her waist and I pullher closer into me as I whisper in her ears – “ you do know I love to see youBlush for me right????”

She shivers in my arms and she nods witha shy smile and continues prepping up our coffee and maggi and I say honestly,burring my face in the crook of her neck – “ I cannot wait to start my Foreverwith you Sunshine…”,and she snuggles into me but because she is still all shyshe whispers softly – “ I know..i cant wait too…”,and now that shes got thenoodles up on the stove and waiting for the kettle water to boil she finallyturns around in my arms and hugs me tight as she whispers – “ I love you…I loveyou soo godammit much…please forgive me for these 40 more days love..for thisis very important to me Love..as in …it’s the last stretch and so even thoughwhenever you will be in cape Town even for matches…I will not see you…is thatok Love???forgive me please…I know its going to be insanely difficult…but..please..ineed this…”

I hug her hard and I kiss her headnow and I pull apart a couple of minutes later and I cup her face gently – “ don’tworry about it…I will be ok…and I understand Khushi…I do…please trust me when Isay this…this surprise of yours was probably exactly what I needed to make mego through that last painful stretch…so..id like to thank you for that…you knowit meant the world to me…you coming to see me here like this…meant the freakingworld to me…I love you Sunshine, more than anything in the world…”

She nods now and her eyes have welledup with emotion and she says kissing my hands now – “ all the best to you forthe world Cup Love…just enjoy yourself in every freaking match like you alwaysdo and it will be a good tournament anyway…”

I nod as I kiss her hand – “ thankyou love..and I will enjoy myself…I promise..”

She now turns back around and pprepsup our coffee and maggi and then she serves it out for us as I hold onto herwait tightly from behind anyway and once shes done she now laces her hand withmine as she says – “ come hoodie guy…lets have our coffee and maggi before I getgoing…”

I nod and we walk to the kictchencounter and we sit opposite each other and her hands still laced with mine andwe eat and sip our favourite snack silently as our eyes talk to each other andconvey every emotion that we both are going through.

And right now in between of us..wordswere not needed at all, because even though we were silent…this intense vibe inbetween of us was talking greatly!

……………………………………..

6:20 PM

I see Khushi adjust her stuff finallyinto her backpack and she keeps her phone aside on the counter now as she sayssoftly – “ your uber girl’s uber will be here in five minutes Love..”

I tug her by the hand and I pull herclose into me for a hard hug and she hugs me back as hard too and she pullsback and kisses my forhead now and my hands again and she looks into my eyes asshe whispers – “ I am so proud of you Love and I am your biggest fan now in everyway…andI know this world cup is very important to you because of your retirementdeadline in your head for this is the last major ICC tournament before you…”,andshe paused as she cups my one cheek lovingly – “ just give it your Love likeyou always do..thats all I want to say to you…and know that I will be praying foryour victory the first time… this time around…you know it never bothers mewhether you win or loose but I know for you this is big…..as in I know whatthis means to you…and now that I live and breathe cricket and I have checkedthe stats ..i know…that the ICC T20 world cup medal is the only medal you don’thave in your kitty…so know this that your Sunshine will be out there everyday,every match of your praying for your victory…but just incase whatever theresult…know that you have done yourself , your country and your family andeveryone Proud anyway…Always Hold that bat high Love…Always..no matter what…I loveyou…more than anything in the world..and I shall see you soon…just 40 more daysLove..”

OKKK SO MY EYES HAVE WELLED UP WITHEMOTION FOR REAL.

And because I want to kiss her now, Ido so immediately because her Uber is about to arrive and she is going to leaveand I can text my reply to her later once shes left and I just hug her closeinto me and continue to kiss her mindlessly and deeply until her phone buzzes andthat tells her that the Uber has arrived.

She pulls back instantly and she nowtip toes on her feet and kisses my forhead one more time as she whisperslooking into my eyes – “ I love you….Arnav..”

I cup her face and kiss her forhead andthen keep my forhead on hers as I whisper – “ and I love you Sunshineeee…”

And I kiss her again and she kissesme back briefly and then she says softly against my lips – “ I need to getgoing Love or I will miss the bus..”

I just hug her hard to myself as I whisper– “ I love you dammit…thank you for this surprise Love…thank you so so so goddamitmuch…and be safe please…kepp texting me while you are on the bus until yousleep and then later on until you reach Cape Town..pleaase…”

She nods and she now swings herbackpack over her shoulder and she steps into me and cups her hand lovinglyover my face and rubs her thumb over my beard as she winks – “ and my Romeo…maybelets not take this off yet…I love this look on you…”

I grin as I kiss her hand – “ yourwish is my Command, my Juliet..”,and she finally hugs me one last time, hardand she then instantly walks out the studio, leaving me all shaken, dazed andfrazzeled over every emotion that I had experienced in these last hours eversince I stepped in.

I sit down dazed on the kitchen stoolfor a bit lost in my very own happy emotions, totally overwhelmed and I nowpick up the key off the studio and I look around..we had already cleanedeverything up and Khushi had already instructed me over where to handover the keysin the ground floor security area office of the building.

I lock the studio up and I bookmyself an Uber now and I now make my way down totally dazed and Carnaged still.

AND SHE BLOODY CALLS ME A MAGICIAN!

SHE’S FREAKING MAGIC.

THIS GIRL.

MY MAGICAL CARNAGE INDEED.

I handover the keys and minutes laterI get into my Uber and it starts tomake its way back to my Hotel.

And I close my eyes totally lost inKhushi’s thoughts.

………………

A While Later @ the Hotel

I walk straight past my room to Ravi’sand I knock on it and he opens it instantly and I immediately pull him into ahug as I say – “ I owe you for this…big time…like big time..”

And he pats my shoulder after huggingme and he winks as he gestures me to get in – “ and I can see that you are veryhappy…”

I grin as I admit sititng on the bed –“ very happy indeed…”

And he winks at me – “ so how aboutyou let me win a game on the PS today before we finally join everyone fordinner..”

I grin as I say – “ ok fine…you canwin today…only because you helped Khushi plan this for me…”,

Ravi grins as he says – “ she loves youman..she loves you so much..it was on her face…and I am so happy for you…”

I nod and right then Ravi’s phonesrings and he says – “ its home..ill just talk to them and then maybe we can getaround to playing the games..”

I nod and he gets on the call and Iimmediately text Khushi.

Me : love, all ok in the busright??it 715 now…are you comfortable in it???

Her : yes my hoodie guy..we are onthe move now..and my seat is reclining ok very very comfortable and I amperfectly fine and don’t worry about me at all..this is safe Love.

Me : ok if you say so..i got you onthe tracker anyway, are you ok Sunshine?

Her : yes I am ok Love, never beenbetter..there isn’t a moment spent with you that I am not ok in.i love you..andnow I am listening to your favouritest playlist as well and texting you!oh but oops oh shoot I forgot to give you those 8 love letters physically in all my overwhelmed Carnaged Mind ya HOODIE guy...so sorry Love!!

Me : it's ok Love..maybe I'm meant to get all of them together..do t worry about it! thank you so much Khushi fordoing this for me ..you have no idea how happy this has made me and I cannotthank you enough for being my Wall of Strength Love…I don’t have the words totext much about how Carnaged my emotions are right now..but you know what I meandon’t you? You understand my silence like none other.

Her : yes I do Love and I know whatyou mean exactly…and we are crazy Arnav…our silence is never silent no? the vibein between of us also always keeps talking!(I get Hearts)

Me : Carnage Kisses Love.

Her : You are My Magical CarnageLove(I get hearts)

Me : I know..and you are Mine!

Her : hoodie guy…I think I am alittle sleepy now because my eyes are getting heavy..ill take a little nap andtext you as soon as I get up? Ok?

Me : yes ok..please take care Love.

Her : I will.(a line of Hearts)

I smile to myself as I close my eyestotally Overwhelmed and Gobsmacked to the Edge of Planet Krypton.

Oh you know what that is??

It’s a fictional planet from the DCUniverse – and its SuperMan’s Home Planet!

Khushi called me her flying Supermanonce after I took a amazing flying catch in the field.

And that’s how in my head I just madethat analogy!

Hahaha!

Crazy I knowww!

For that’s not Khushi talking…that’s Me!!!

She’s rubbed on me in so many ways!!

Hahaha!

SHE IS MY PUREST MAGIC!

AND LIFE WAS BLOODY MAGICAL EVERSINCE I MET HER!!

AND I KNOW THAT’S HOW ITS GOING TO BEFOR THE REST OF MY LIFE TOO!!

HOW CAN I EVER THANK GOD ENOUGH FORBLESSING ME WITH HER??

JUST HOW CAN I EVER THANK HIMENOUGH???????????

………………………………………

TADAAAAAAA!!!! Ok guysssss

This was freaking by far the LongestUpdate I have ever written.

And I am waiting to know what you allthinkkkkkkkk!!!

Please keep your comments comingggg!!

And ignore editing errors as I havenot proofread!

And I shall give the next Update nowon Tuesday Night or max Wednesday!

Thanks guys for all the Love andSupport Always!!

………………..

Edited by LifeDramaFicTns - 4 years ago
friendshrew thumbnail

That was such an awesome update! Totally waiting for the next one!!

abbavaramreddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeDramaFicTns

Hello eveyoneeeeee

Back with a Update as Promised.

Seatbelts on Guyssss forthis is by far the most Longest update I have ever written – 18.5 k pluswordssss!!

Cmon ya they are meetingafter so long…my fingers couldn’t stop flowing on the keypad until it felt toright to end it.

And I will be eagerlywaiting to know what you all think!

At first I wanted to splitit into two but then I didn’t because in my head I want it to flow across asOne Moment of Time!!

Sooo yesss.

p.s – also I hope all ofyou are safe and sound and are staying in at Home amidst all the Covid-19Scare..Stay Home Guys and Stay Safe!! For social distancing can greatly Help!!

Thanks guyssss for all theLove and Support and now I shall let you all Dive in without further delay!!and guys please ignore the spacing errors they just came in by default as I inserted the work from my laptop today!

Oh and p.s – a littleMature Content in there somewhere not very mature though – that will comelater..haha..!!

…………………………

CHAPTER 36 – HOGWARTS EXPRESS TO MY PLATFORM OF HEAVENLY ‘CARNAGE'

Next Day  - 16th October – 9: 00 PM

Khushi's POV

OKKKKK THEEENNNNNNNN GUYSSSS!!!

SOOO FREAKING EXCITEDDDD YAAAA!!

IT TOTALLY FEELS LIKE THAT ALL THESE ACHINGMONTHS FLEW BY SO FAST BUT ALL THESE HOURS NOW UNTIL I SEE MY HOODIE GUYAGAIN...SEEM TO BE LIKE VERY LONGGGGG YAAAA!!!

OK SO I BOARDED THE PREMIRE CLASSENIGHT LINER FROM CAPE TOWN AT 8AM THIS MORNING AND IT WILL MAKE ME REACHJOHANNESBURG TOMORROW MORNING 11.15 AM.

AND GUYS IN MY HEAD I AM TOTALLY ONMY VERY OWN ENCHANTED HOGWARTS EXPRESS WHICH IS TAKING ME TO MY PLATFORM OFHEAVENLY CARNAGEEE !!!!!!

( AND WELL WE ALL KNOW WHO MYHEAVENLY CARNAGE IS – MY HOODIE GUY OFCOURSEEEEEEE!!!!!)

IT TOTALLY FEELS LIKE I AM IN ANENCHANTED TRAIN THAT WAYYY...FOR THIS CABIN TOTALLY FEELS LIKE THAT COZY CABINSOF THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS FROM THE HARRY POTTER MOVIES...AND IT IS QUITE COOLACTUALLY HOWEVER MY CABIN HAS TWO SLEEPING BIRTHS – SINGLE ONES INSREAD OF THEUSUAL FOUR AND THIS PRIVATE SLEEPING CABIN OF MINE HAS  THIS HUGE GLASS WINDOW RIGHT NEXT TO IT ANDGOSH ITS SO FREAKING AMAZING...THE VIEWSSSS THAT I HAVE WITNESSED ALL DAYTODAYYY LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW AND JUST ENJOYING THE GORGEOUS SCENERY OF MYFABULOUS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY PASS BY!!

AS YOU ALL KNOW I HAVE LIKE A SUPERHECTIC SCHEDULE RIGHT..SO I DONT USUALLY GET TIME TO JUST PAUSE AND ENJOY THEBEAUTY OF NATURE AS OFTEN AS I WOULD LIKE TO INDULGE IN IT JUST BY MYSELF AS INYOU KNOW WITH MY JOB AS A TOURIST GUIDE ITS STILL DIFFERENT BECAUSE IMCONSTANTLY IN MY WORKING MODE AND MY MIND IS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT MAKING THEEXPERIENCE WONDERFUL FOR MY GUESTS AND HENCE I JUST ENJOY MYSELF BY MAKING THEBEST OF THE SITUATION – BUT TODAY...I HAVE BEEN JUST ENJOYING SOME ME TIME EVERSINCE I BOARDED THE TRAIN THIS MORNING..AND WAS TOTALLY DOING THINGS MY WAY ANDAT MY PACE AND LEISURE - JUST LISTENING TO MUSIC, RE- READING ONE OF MY HARRYPOTTER BOOKS AND THEN JUST ENJOYING THE VIEWS PASSING BY!

OH THE BLISS.

AND I AM KIND OF VERY GLAD ANDNERVOUS ABOUT ALL THAT I HAVE BEEN FEELING WITHIN TODAY!

YES BOTH THISE FREAKING EMOTIONS ATTHE SAME TIMEEE!!

WELL YOU ALL KNOW I AM A WEIRDO.

SO.

ANYWAY.

OFCOURSE THESE HOURS UNTIL THEY PASSARE EQUALLY ACHINGLY SEEMINGLY LONG BUT AT THE SAME TIME – I AM ALSO LOVING ITBECAUSE OF ALL THIS BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE WITH NATURE TODAY AT MY VERY OWN PACEAND LEISURE – TODAY!

AND I HAVE BEEN OBVIOUSLY JUSTLISTENING TO MY HOODIE GUYS PLAYLISTS AND THEN ALSO I KEEP RE-READING OUR CHATS ON WHATSAPP IN BETWEEN AND KEEPSMILING TO MYSELF LIKE A GRINNING IDIOTIC CRAZY IN LOVEEEE MODERN DAY JULIET.

OH AND GUYS THANKS TO OUR TIMEDIFFERENCE – I TOTALLY COULD VIDEO CALL WITH MY HOODIE GUY BEFORE HE LEFT FORTHE AIRPORT FROM HIS PLACE AND I ONLY LEFT FOR THE STATION POST OUR VIDEOCALLTO GET ON MY TRAIN!!

AND BECAUSE HES TRAVELLING NOW WEWILL MOSTLY BE STICKING TO OUR CHATS AND VOICE CALLS UNTIL HE REACHESJOHANNESBURG!!!

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

CALL THAT MY LUCKKKKK!!!

FOR I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO COMPLETELYCONCEAL MY SURPRISE AND THE TIME AND HIS TRAVEL SITUATION HAVE TOTALLY BEEN INMY FAVOUR – FOR MY HOODIEEEE GUYYYY HAS NOOOO CLUEEEE!!!

YIPPPPPEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

GUYS I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEEXPRESSION ON HIS FACE!!

OK AND SO OFCOURSE WE HAD BEENTALKING AND TEXTING AS USUAL UNTIL HE GOT ON THE PLANE TO DUBAI AND THEN AS HE LANDED A COUPLE OF HOURS AGO AND NOWHE IS IN THE LOUNGE WITH EVERYONE FINISHING UP ON HIS DINNER AND THEY WILL BEBOARDING FOR JOHANNESBURG IN ABOUT IN A BIT FOR THE LONG FLIGHT OF A GOOD TENHOURS APPROX BEFORE FINALLY LANDING IN JOHANNESBURG AT AROUND 930 AM AND I KNOWTHEY WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO CLEAR IMMIGRATIONS AND THEN LUGGAGE AND DRIVE TOTHE HOTEL AND WILL REACH THERE BY AROUND 11 AM ACCORDING TO MY ESTIMATE AND MYHOGWARTS EXPRESS REACHES JOHANNESBURG AT AROUND 11:15ish AM AND I HAVE ALREADYGOT IN TOUCH WITH RAVI OVER TEXT TO GET MY HOODIE GUY TO MY AIRBNB STUDIO BYMAKING SOME EXCUSE OR THE OTHER BY NOON.

AND HE IS TOTALLY IN WITH ME ON THIS PLANOF THIS SECRET SURPRISE TO MY HOODIE GUYYYYY!!

HAPPPPPPYYYYY DANNNNCEEEEE!!!

AND GUYS LIKE I PROMISED COACH SIR IWILL BE TAKING THE INTERCAPE BUS SLEEPLINER 7PM BACK FOR CAPE TOWN TOMORROWEVENING ITSELF BECAUSE MY HOODIE GUYS MATCHES START THE NEXT DAY AND THE FIRSTMATCH IS IN BETWEEN ENGLAND AND INDIA ON THE 18TH of OCT SO I WILLLEAVE ON 17TH EVENING ITSLEF BECUASE I WANT MY HOODIE GUY TO JUSTFOCUS ON HIS NET PRACTICE AND GETTING READY FOE THE FIRST BIG GAME OF THE WORLDCUP ON 18TH.

BUT

EVEN IF ITS LIKE FOR JUST THESE 6HOURS 30 MINUTES OF TIMEEEE – I CANNOT BLOODY WAITTTT BECUASE THIS IS WHAT WEBOTH NEED SO BADLY RIGHT NOW!!!

And I am still on that chain of thoughtwhen my phone beeps.

It’s my Hoodie Guy ofcourse.

Him : hey you Sunshine...justfinished dinner..boarding starts soon in about twenty minutes..can chat nowuntil the take off..because Shiv was just teasing me about the fact that he wassurely going to pull put the phone from my ear if he spots me talking to youand talk to you himself and ask you your name himself.haha...you know howcheeky him and Kunal can get but I miss listening to your voicethough..Sunshine! What are you upto?? Hows the dinner time at the cafetoday??busy busy as usual??what about your dinner??please pause to have a quickbite Sunshine!

Soooo yesss Guys obviously I have ledhim to believe that I have been going on with my usual regular day.

Haha Haha!!

So freaking excited to see the Lookon his face and on that note...guys right now I am in the restaurant and cafearea of the train just finishing up on my dinner too...and I am kind of gladthat we will be texting now.. because that way I am sure that even theexcitement in my Voice will not give me away.

I grin as I reply : hey you Hoodieguy..yes yes it’s very busy today as usual but don’t worry love I just finishedwith dinner and ofcourse I am totally ok with us just texting for I understandthat Shiv and Kunal are totally in a very inquisitive mode about yourmysterious Wifi..because you have this excellent equation with them too I meanI know it’s not as close as what you are with Cap and Ravi but still I knowthey are a part of your very good friends circle and it’s obvious for them tobe a little pissed with you for not telling them about who I am.

My phone beeps immediately.

Him : yess they are a little but theyunderstand because I told them that I am so not risking either of thembroadcasting about US on their social media in their drunken stopper.You doknow they both are very active on their social media's,like they literally liveon Instagram!! And have like a crazy number of followers!! So it’s like a jokein between of us now..and it’s totally kool and they understand that i willtell them when the time comes!so all kool...our equations have always been thatway we have an excellent rapport and yet deeply respect each others space andprivacy ...apart from some cheeky pranks and stuff and the normal leg pullingwhich is a part of all the fun!!

I grin as I write : I know what youmean Arnav..and they literally live on Instagram I know that too..as Varunfollows them na!he keeps showing me their stories and posts anyway!! Soboarding in 20 minutes Love...God I am sooo EXCITEDDDD for you to land inJOHANNESBURG love!! Likeeee yipppeeee!!!!

Him : yeah I wish I was landing inCape Town though..Sunshine!

Me : yes Love..I understand..oh anddo you know I am working on your Ninth love letter from my Cloud Arnav thesedays!

Him : oh really are you now???? GoshI can't wait.you know they mean the world to me.

Me : but I will give you this one inPerson!! As in when I see you..(I add a heart)

Him : goddamit sunshine!! 40 dammpainfully Aching Days More.

Me : I know..

I walk back towards my private cabinnow.

Him : I am sorry Sunshine!

Me : why are you sorry love?

Him : I am not stating any of this tomake you feel bad about this ok?? And I just felt maybe me stating this to youover and over again makes you feel that way!

I smile to myself as I approach myCabin now.

Me : no Arnav...I completelyunderstand...I know that is never your intention. and I know there isn’tanything in the world that you wouldn’t do for me Love..(I add heart)..you knowI would never misunderstand you like ever..!

Him : thank you Sunshine!! I loveyou.

I enter my cabin and slide the doorshut and settle on my cozy comfy birth now and I lie down on my stomach andraise myself on my elbows and adjust the pillow into myself comfortably as Itype back my reply.

Oh I am loving this.

Me : you have the hanuman chalisawith you right Love??

Him : Always Sunshine!!

Me : you know I will be tracking yourflight anyway.Arnav..can I tell you something??

Him : ofcourse love tell me what isit??

Me : I think I am almost ready to siton a plane now Love.

Him : wow Loveeee ..like just WOW…iam so proud of You Sunshine!! And don’t worry about it ok?? You will be ok…youwill be ok!

Me : I want to sit with you next to mefor the first time over Love.and also take the first flight with you from Capetown to Johannesburg because that’s the most edgy route for me…you know why…soI have decided to start with that…after my bday maybe…I want to do this Love.Iwant you to be my side love when I do this first...

Him : Ofcourse I will be by your side and I think I am even more proud of youfor wanting to start with the route which I know is the most edgy for you! Youare very brave Love..i always tell you that…you inspire and empower me at thesame time by just being You!!

Me : (I start with a heart)…ohk tellme is your boarding beginning now??

Him : yes love, just heading to thegate now with everyone.

Me : oh and I am sure you all are exhausted..youplan to sleep through the flight I guess since I remember that you adjust yoursleeping cycles according to your landing time in countries and you land in themorning our time!

Him : yes Sunshine, I am kind offexhausted and will probably crash as soon as the plane takes off !!and I wantto be fresh and relaxed as I land in tomorrow morning!

I grin.Oh yes Hoodie Guy even I wantyou to be all fresh and relaxed.

Me : I wish you a very safe flightlove! And I shall be at the café only until closing …no uber toay as wellbecause I don’t think I will be able to focus on the roads yet in all myexcitement of you coming here!

Him : thanks Love…and you areadorable!

Me : (I add a heart) ok now why don’tyou put your phone on flight mode now.. and just sleep and relax.

Him : I am going to miss you and letsvideo call the minute I reach the hotel tomorrow morning.you know I hate that Icant video call you amongst all this travel!

Me : ofcourse Love.lets videocallonce you land.Carnage Kisses.have a safe flight and rest well Love.lots of carnagekisses to you again!

Him : Carnage kisses to you too love.ihave settled in my seat now too..i will text you as I land.

Me : and I will wait.(I add a heart)now cmon put the phone on flight mode already don’t text back or we will keepchatting!

Him : haha..ok then Love.putting thephone on flight mode now!

Me : Arnav…stop texting me!

Him : I will now sunshine!speak soon.

Me : speak soon Love.dont reply tothis!

And I keep my phone aside as I turnaround in my sleeping birth now and I now adjust myself lying down on my tummytowards the other side facing the window now and I plug my earphones in my earsnow and My Hoodie Guys Playlist starts to come through and I just look out thewindow gazing into the darkness and dim lights that are visible from the windownow,as I have not put down the blinds yet.

And my stomach knots in a lot of HappyNervousness.

Because I know in just a matter ofhours I will finally see him after all these months.

And I know it shall be Carnage inbetween of us on another Level.

I re-read our chats from yesterday onreflex and I see the bit in which he’s written about being on alert mode andhim waiting for that green signal from me in case of if I am ready for more interms of our physical intimacies.

I close my eyes on reflex as I waitfor my heart for its signal.

So its like.

I definetly want to experience ‘ThisMore’ with him.

Oofcourse I want too.

But This More – as in going all theway to that point of Making Love is making me a little nervous and anxious...Imean theres a part of me that wants to obviously because I love him so deeplyso it’s like I want to Belong to him in EveryWay..Mind...Heart...Body and Soul...andout of these four sections – three of the sections are ticked anyway!!

And I do want to experience – ThisMore with him too..but probably like in Step By Step way!!

I am extremely nervous about talkingthis out with him Guys..and it’s making my stomach knot in nervousness becauseI have like zero experience whatsoever when it comes to all of this.

As In I have not Been with AnyoneEver!!

As in before him the only person Ihad dated  was Armaan and in the brieftime we did date – I was only comfortable with him kissing me,but because myemotions weren’t like deep or something ..I was kind of never comfortable withthe thought of Exploring More.

But.

With Arnav it’s always beenDifferent.

Because I was in Love with him verydeep before even kissing him.

And it was the same for him.

And that is why everything in betweenof us is like on a different level of Carnage all together!!

I mean everything about all thoseheated deep passionate kisses, or the way he holds me close into himself , orleaves those intense stamps over my heart, or like the last we did meet ..inthe tree house months ago on the day after my bday last year..the way he justtouched me and caressed me everywhere over my clothes ( was enough to drive meinto a crazy overwhelmed passionate trance and to be honest...I loved everyFREAKING bit of what I felt..like his every touch just ignites something withinme that I cant really explain.

However.

Because I have like zero experienceand knowledge about how to physically please men..I am very nervous Guys!

I just dont know how to go aboutthis!

And even though he has not been in asteady relationship before me...I know he has had hook ups with likeSupermodels back in the day..hes obviously seen Gorgeous..Glorious Sexy Bodies!

And Am I..Gorgeous..glorious..andSexy???

I have always been very conflicted aboutthis ever since I met Arnav..as in the way he looks at me, or just makes mefeel when I am with him...he makes me feel like the most sexy woman on thisplanet..somebody whom he can never kiss and touch enough...but that’s becausehe loves me so deeply I know...but then with my lack of experience on thephysical tangent I am always conflicted in my heart because I do feel what If Idisappoint him??

And because he loves me so deeply..hewill never say it out loud on the pretext of not wanting to hurt my feelings.

So in My Head I think I want to talkto him about this and then ask him to be a little patient with me and probablyjust guide me about how to go about this whole exploring our physicalintricacies like step by step...so that when we finally get to Making Love..Ifeel confident within that it is a pleasurable experience for him too!!

GOSHHH ya!!!

CRAZYYYY GOOOFFYYY KHUSHIII!

All that I know about all thisphysical stuff all the way is all that I have read in like romantic novels andstuff and probably as much as I see in movies etc..but it’s like I have alwaysread or seen it..never experienced it..or practised it because I have alwaysbeen very nervous about exploring all of this Until I met him and his kissesand touches and all that crazy passion that we feel for each other Ignites somekind of A aching alien need in me for wanting to explore More.

Goshhhh yaaa.

How will I ever have the guys to saythis to His Face???

I close my eyes and I ask my Heartfor Guidance.

And it tells me to just listen to itand go with the flow in the moment of time with My Hoodie Guy and just be Frankto him about all of my nervous and insecurity about the same and he will helpme figure this out for US.

It’s my Hoodie Guyyyy ya..!!

My Arnav.

My Magic.

My Heavenly Carnage.

And I can bare my heart to him about anythingand everything!!

And I will.

I just take a deep breathe now and Icontinue to gaze out the window for a bit ,listening to My Hoodie Guys playlistmusic clam my nervousness.

And I smile to Myself on reflex!

Some More Hours Love!

Some More Hoursss!!

This Hogwarts express is finallygoing to get me to You My HOODIE Guy!

And I cant wait.

I can’t wait to meet My Heaven afterall this while!!

Guysss.

And if it’s going to be a blast ofsome crazy passionate Carnage within my being – then so Be It.

Let the Process of this CrazyPassionate Magical Carnage step a little ahead from what it’s been for us untilNow.

It’s a good thing that I have packedhis Jersey that I wear to the Cafe everyday in my backpack!!

For I know seeing me in It in RealTime is totally going to drive him Nuts.

And then he is going to Drive MeNutsss!

I think i am going to be in a Massive CarnagedPassionate Trouble very very soon guys.

And I am a little embarrassed toadmit that no matter how nervous I feel within...I am kind off looking forwardto feel him Drive Me Insane!!!!

Next Morning – 800 AM

Arnav’s POV

My eyes flutter open now and I reachout for my phone on reflex as I check for the time.

Its 8:00am.

90 minutes to Landing.

I adjust my 180 degree flat bad to asitting position and I spot Ravi still sleeping in his seat next to me and Ijust make my way past him and I spot most of the team is still in a deepslumber too and I now walk to the washroom to freshen up myself.

About ten minutes later as I step outI see most of my team members are waking up and the air hostesses aske mepolitely if I would like to have my breakfast now?

I nod at her and ask her to get mesome black coffee as well to go along with it.

I now settle back in my seat and Raviis all up now too and he gives me a.pat on my shoulder and a smile as he nowmakes his way to the washroom to freshen up.

I settle in my seat and I open theflap over the airplane window and I Look out.

The morning Skyline looks Breath-taking!

So I always really enjoy the viewsfrom the side of my Window in the plane!

There is something very Serene aboutit.

The Ray’s of the Sun are now fallingon my window ,and that makes me smile and on reflex my thoughts return to theSun of My Life – Khushi.

Well – it isnt news to any of youthat I am a crazy Romeo for Her.

And so it totally feels like that Ican do without this natural Sun in order to exist...but I definitely cannot dowithout My Sunshine!

She is a Pre-requisite for My MereExistence Guys!!

Remember how I once told you allmonths ago..that the Love I feel for her probably runs as deep as the depth ofthe Pacific Ocean because it has the most deepest Mariana trench??

So.

Back then I thought that in itself islike a Crazyy Intense Level of my emotions.

But.

I will not hesitate or shy away frommentioning that I am very Happy to be wrong about that.

Because the love that I feel for hernow is deeper than any damm bloody measure my head could think off – it’s likeall this Carnage Love has consumed me in the ways I cant explain and trust mewhen I say this – I have never been Happier!

So ofcourse all these months apartfrom her in real time as in not being able to see Her have been achinglydifficult...but you know what was so beautiful about all this ? – it’s made uslike Super Strong...like Stronger than ever before and I totally have startedto Yearn, long and ache for her in the ways I cannot put in words.

I just cannot FREAKING Wait to SeeHer!!

I mean to be honest just the thoughtthat I am going to be in the same country as her..and then me still having towait out these 40 days..goddamit it’s like the toughest test of my patience!

And it’s going to be very difficultofcourse to not just fly down to her instantly..but It wont be Impossible as ini am ready to face this last lap too..becuase as I always say there isntanything in the world I wouldnt do for her!

And I know My Sunshine..and I haveseen her work very much on herself emotionally in all these months on heranxieties and fears by channeling all the love she feels for me in order tohelp it heal herself.

And I am sooo Happy that she nowfeels like she is a step away from sitting on the Plane.

And ofcourse I am going to be rightnext to her – holding onto her Hand as she does that.

I am soooo Prouddd of Her!!

Like in my Head and Heart – only Iknow and understand how much MY Sunshine has kind of dealt within emotionallyall because she loves me!

And I respect that greatly!

You have no Idea how deeply she’spoured out her heart to me in those Priceless.Beautiful Handwritten LoveLetters.

And that is why I know..how difficultthis has been for her too you know as in not seeing me in REAL time  and because we are the modern day Romeo andJuliet and are totally nuts for each other...we have Only started Loving,Yearningfor the other and Wanting each other more and more by the day!

It’s like we are at a point thatnothing just nothing can come in between US..and now that I look back..maybeSunshine was right when she said that maybe that is why this real time distancesituation happened to us by fate...because now when we get together..nothingjust nothing Can Deter either of US..and now I know and feel that this wasimportant for Khushi and me both to go through..more so Khushi..becauseeverything in her life is going to change on a...a Major spectrum in just 40days from now!!

And I know she is ready to faceanything with a grin up her face and embrace all this Change – Happily for me!

However my full focus is on makingthis smooth for her!

So you know what have I planned in MYhead!

I have asked my entire family to bein South Africa by the time the World Cup ends..irrespective of our playingstatus..because the very next day I will fly down to Khushi..take her with meto the Cape Point..at that Lighthouse from where you can see the Two Oceansmeet...and Propse her for marriage in real time!( because the two oceans havealways been symbolic to US in her Head )

I mean it is already decided inbetween of us..that we are going to Marry each other but still I totally wantto Propose her formally..and I have asked my mom to help me get our familyjewellers to prep up the perfect ring I want to put on my Sunshines finger! AndMom will bring it with her to South Africa when they all come here!!

And then ofcourse I plan to meet allher side of the near and dear ones first myself and then as they have recoveredfrom the shocking surprise..i am going to have my parents and Anjali come inand ask for Khushi's hand formally and then Mom was suggesting that we have a little in house engagement there itself..and then I will ask her uncle and aunty for permission to take Khushi toIndia with me..because I want her to feel comfortable and get settled in thereand then maybe in the next month we will have a wedding date once khushi andher near and dear ones tell us what will suit them..and then we will obviouslyhave everyone from here..come over to India for our Wedding and Reception!

And I do want to get married to herby the end of the Year as in ..in this calendar Year...however the scenariowill only extend if Khushi needs more time to adjust to the scenario back inIndia.

So I can just Hope...once the changesets in for her..I can just help her by being there with her at every step tomake it as smooth a experience for her!!

Because I do know that she will beuprooting her entire Life here at this side of the globe which has been herhome,her Life until Now – Just for me and I deeply respect that fact.

And after all these months of seeingher embrace everything about my Life in terms of Cricket so seamlessly- itdrives me nuts..its like I know..she lives and breathes cricket now as much asme..and she puts her heart and soul into Hit WICKET Your Tongue..and that iswhy I have a plan up in my head for this as well..as in I am going to talk toRahul about this since they have copyrighted the name and brand etc but I willrequest him to give me the license and permission for the same of sharing thebrand so that I can help Khushi  set upsomething like this in Delhi as well and then slowly spread the chain allacross India..for I know it will do wonders in our Country – where well we allknow that Cricket is a Religion!

And I know my Sunshine is allrighteous and she will want to pitch in financially or ask me to help her get abusiness loan for the same and not want to take any extra help from Me or my Dad,and I am obviously going to help her in everyway but discreetly at first..and Ihave a perfect plan up my Sleeve for that as well! ! A plan that will suit herhead and heart and the one she will agree with instantly because I am going totell her to just look at me as ..keeping in mind the respect that I have forher feelings about the same.

I will talk to her about this once weare In India though. And once she’s settled in with my family!

Oh and I have already had Mom workingon prepping up the third floor of our house back in Delhi for Khushi...as inher room..wardrobe..study and a little pantry on her floor so that she has theperfect private space for herself when she lives at Home as my Fiance..becauseobviously I will not have her stay anywhere else in Delhi apart from Home...butI know until the wedding she would need this Space so that she is able to adaptto it all smoothly!

Goshhhh!

Guysss!

I am so freaking excitedddddd for myforever to Begin with Her in Real Time...I cant explain it in words.

FOR NO WORDS WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.

AND.

Oh let me not even get started on howbadly I want her now.. as in in terms of our physical intimacies....like theraging thought I Have in my Head...are like as I always say - DownrightSensually Sinful!!

However.

I know...in my head that I will haveto take it Step BY step with MY Sunshine because as much as I know she is goingto love it..I know it will be Overhwelming for her on different tangents.

And I know her inside out right? Soeven though she has not voiced this to me yet...i know she is very nervousabout this because she wants it too and at the same time it’s an overwhelmingchange for her on another very personal and intimate level!

And because I love her so deeply..Iam totally going to make sure she feels ok and smooth in this Private Personal Spacein between of Us!

Because I know one thing forsure...every freaking second of this ACHING wait is going to be worth it..whenI finally make Love to Her!

I know that in My Being.

Goddamit I Love YOU Sunshineee!!

There isnt anything in the world thatI wouldnt do for you!

Ok Arnav

Youv waited for this Long to seeKhushi..!!

Only 40 more days..40 more freakingdays!!

I can do this – for her I can!!

And I Will.

My chain of thought is now distractedas my breakfast is served and I see Ravi also walk back to his seat and adjustin it and the air hostess also serves him breakfast and he grins at me as hesays – “ goodmorning to youu..”

I grin – “ goodmorning Ravi..wellsomeone is in a very good mood these days.. “

Ravi winks – “ and I shall have tothank yous sister for that..”

I chuckle on reflex.

So yes.

Anjali and Ravi had been talking fora lot of months just trying to see if things could be rekindled from the lastwithout the angst of all that time in between of them and about two months agoAnjali had finally told Rsvi that she wants to move past that episode for realand forgive him for the same wholeheartedly because once they got talking andhe explained things to her from his perspective and assured her of his feelingsfor her over and over again.. I think it moved her a lot emotionally and shewas ready to forgive and move past..because she did realise it definetly wasnot intentional from Ravis end as was a genuine situational mistake because ofthe affect of too much alcohol in his system that delayed his minds reflex offpushing that model away from his lips..and he was repenting the fact that inthose ten delayed seconds.of response and reflex the damage had been done!

And Anjali knew he had been Sufferingwithin over the same and so was she, and so she finally got around it in herhead to look at the moment as a situational error and not an intentional errorson Ravi's part of hurting her and they got together officially about two monthsago.

And I am happy for them.

I can finally see a genuine smile onmy sisters face now ..a smile that reaches her eyes and is not shadowed by theangst in her heart!

And Ravi – boy I have never seen himHappier!

We are eating our breakfast and Ravisips on his morning cup of tea now as he looks at me – “ I hope you rested wellmy friend..because I want you to come with me somewhere the minute we reach thehotel..”

I look at him puzzled – “Ravi..really?? Just what possible could you have in JOHANNESBURG the minuteafter our arrival..dude..I eill come but not immediately as in you will have togive me some time because I need to get on a video call with Khushi first..youknow I havent been able to see her in all this travel..and..”

Ravi winks – “ and that makes youedgy as always..I know I know.. but I promise it shall be quick as in I justneed to meet an acquaintance at his studio because I have to pick up a surprisegift for your sister..this is something very special that I want to gift Anjaliyou know she loves collecting paintings and different pieces of wall art and Iwant you to come with me because this person is like an excellent wall Artistok..and you did tell me that the Arts interest Khushi too right...as in sheisnt into it but it does interest her..see if you like something for her..becauseI am conflicted between two choices and I want to see this in real before goingwith my gut of what to order for Anjali and this person flying out by theafternoon flight for some work so that is why we have to go like immediately aswe reach the hotel..I told him I will be there by his studio by Noon..”

I shrug and roll my eyes at him – “fine but it will be quick no?”

He winks at me – “ totally..it willbe very quick and you can get back to the hotel and then video call Khushi..”

I nod – “ okkk because by the time wereach the hotel I think she will be very busy in the cafe too so ok..maybe shewill also get free time around her lunch time...so..ok..”

And Ravi grins and asks – “ the ringis ready??”

I grin – “ in the works..in theworks..”

He smiles – “ I am so happy for you”

I smile at my friend as I say- “ andI could say the same..”

He winks at me – “ look atus...happily surrendering to that wicked emotion of love.. dude now I know whythis feels like such a spell...I mean ever since me and Anjali got backtogether two months ago and were in the works off it before that for months..allthese feelings transcended into another tangent by itself..and it seemed like Ididnt have any control over it..”

I grin and wink at him – “ Iunderstand exactly what you mean by that my friend.”

He chuckles and we chat up a littlemore before the Captain announces that it’s time for landing and I now start tolook out the window ..enjoying the views..and getting Lost in my Sunshine'sthoughts as usual.

11:50 AM

Arnav's POV Continues

I grin to myself as I see MySunshines text reply.

Her : love..I am so sorry for notbeing to get on a video call until my lunch break...oh you know how crazy itgets right here ever since we open and now with just one day to the start ofworld cup..its like today we are screening all the highlights from the previousworld cup..and it’s been a full house ever since we opened...will you beleivethis we have guests asking us to open earlier and introduce breakfast too!!!Goshhh Hoodie guy...the craze for Cricket only gets Insaner by the day! Ok tellme have you reached with Ravi to that friends studio he is taking you to??

Ofcourse I had texted her about thisthe minute I had Landed and j was greeted with her full on excited text ofWELCOMEEEE TO SOUTH AFRICAAAAA LOVEEEE!!

We were continuously on text sincethen as usual in between Sunshines schedule at the Cafe,becuase I have a lot offree time today anyway!!

And I totally Love the fact how wewant to just talk,chat and be with each other all the time!

Still.

Like will you beleive this...evenafter all this While..a text message from Her on whtsapp Excites me crazily!

I think I am Destined to be herCrazyy Romeo all our Lives!!

And you know what guys I think I wantto Shotgunn her for myself for all my Lives after this one Too!

And I will.

By Loving her Insanely each day inthis Life!

I grin as I reply : almost just thereSunshine! Another five minutes maybe and no worries I understand it gets busyfor you at this time Love and its sooo amazing that the guests want you all toopen up earlier ..I think you should totally introduce a breakfast menu tooLove.

Her : maybe yes we will I need todiscuss with rahul about this..and ohhhh guess what you know I love hash brownsright as in theres nothing more sinful that a completely amazingly fried potatopatty in your mouth with a cup of coffee so that’s it then I am totally goingto name the Hash Brown breakfast side dish as ASR's SINFUL COVER DRIVE HASHBROWNS..hahaha.. love look look what is your JULIET doing in your love...hahaha!!rahulwouldnt mind though..haha he anyway keeps telling me add more dishes on ASR'sname hahaha!!

Me : hahaha..god to think off it evenI am excited to meet them all now!!

Her : soonishhhhh lovesoonish...arnav..its crazy..but i think I am getting Insaner for you day byday...well maybe Insaner isnt even a word according to the oxford dictionarybut according to mine it is..hahah(wink emoticon)

Me : ok Love..then in that case Ishall use it too! I am also getting Insaner for you day by day and you knowthat( I add a wink)

Her : yes I know!! God help US!! Haha..andwell now that you are in my country...how does it feel to be here after solong...be honest...

Me : well I’m loving the thought ofit ofcourse Sunshine.

Her : you wish you had that bloodyteleportal dont you?? So that you could meet me in real time?? Tell me tell me..dontthink that I will feel bad about this love..I want to know your every thought!

I grin.

I quickly text honestly : ofcourse Iwish I had that bloody teleportal Love..even if it was for just fiveminutes..I’m kind off ready to do anything for it Haha....Insaner Who?

Her : haha..let’s call it a Portkeythough! Its a Harry Potter reference ohh shoot..gotta rush..why dont you googlewhat a Portkey is in the meanwhile and I will text you in a bit love as I getfree.Carnage kisses.

Me : okkk I shall ask Google for Helpand Carnage kisses!

I immediately Google the term Portkeyand Harry Potter and I smile to myself as I read what it Means!

Goddamit Sunshine!!

I really wish I had this Bloody EnchantedPortkey - that could transport me to her for just even Five minutes before thebeginning of my World Cup Tour..like a sudden lucky double six of the dice on theboardgame of our Lives!!

Haha!

Yeah right Insaner Who?

Well I know it’s sad but I am notgoing to be blessed with A Portkey anyway and so I shall wait on patiently!!

Right then the car gets to a halt andRavi was busy texting with Anjali too and now we both get off the car and hegrins at me as he says – cmon lets go..he has his studio in this building..upon the third floor..and then his art studio is on the fourth floor he justtexted me that he is on the third floor right now and that’s where we should gofirst and meet him and then he will take us to the art studio himself..”

I nod and we start to make our wayUp.

And right as we step out the elevatorof the third floor..my phone rings and Its Dad so I just gesture to Ravi toproceed and that I will join him after taking the call and he says – “ okfine..come.to that door on the end of the corridor..flat no 307..”

I nod as I gesture him to carry On.

Ravi reaches the door number 307 onthe floor and he immediately texts Khushi.

Ravi : I am right outside now.ASR ison a call with his Dad for a couple of minutes, I let him be because I didn’t wanthim to suspect why I was over excited to get him here.

The door instantly opens a secondlater, and Ravi sees a a very beautiful girl standing on the door, wearing acricketing jersey and denims and it’s the twinkle of excitement in her eye thatmakes him smile immedaietly as he asks – “ Khushi???”

Khushi nods excitedly as she says – “cmon in Ravi…”

Ravi walks in and she closes the doorand Khushi paces in to the room excited as she puts both her arms on her waistnow as she turns to Ravi – “he doesn’t know right?? As in he has no clue?? You didn’tgive this surprise away anyhow right??”

Ravi chuckles now as he folds hisarms and propels up on the sofa head– “ well nice to meet you Khushi…after allthis while of wondering who you are…I finally get to meet you and like I promisedI did not give this away to Arnav at all..like trust me on that I am a bloodygood actor when I want to be..only Anjali knows ofcourse..”

Khushi grins at him as she says – “ohh yess…ofcourse its so nice to meet you too after all this while, for I haveheard so much about you…sorry I am just too excited about this..”

Ravi grins – “ no worries…”,and hesmiles – “ and I would love to catch up with you…but I know you both have beenwaiting for this forever..so just as theres a knock on the door…I will walk outto open it in the meanwhile you can hide yourself , and I will just tell himthat I have to take this call and will ask him to step in and then its yourtime to finally surprise the hell out of him..and I will leave back for the hotelimmediately so that you both have all this little time to yourself …works???”

Khushi grins as she says – “ totallyworks…oh my god thank you so much for helping me on this..its like right now myheads shut down…I am that excited..”

Ravi grins – “ well that twinkle inyour eye and the happiness on your face totally gives you away Khushi..and knowthat I am very happy for you both, even Anjali is…shes bummed that I got tomeet you before her though..”

Khushi smiles – “ I know…thank you…”,andright then there is a knock on the door.

Ravi grins – “ its him surely…ok allthe best to you Khushi…get ready and hide up somewhere..”

Khushi nods excitedly and she hidesherself in the little dresser area before the bathroom, against a wall so thatshe is not visible and right then she hears Ravi’s voice telling Arnav – “man..anjalijust called need to take this…why don’t you wait in…hes just excused himself tothe washroom and will take us up to the art studio once he is out and I willalso finish talking to Anjali in the meanwhile..for theres less signalreception in the room…”

Arnav’s casual voice – “ ok then I willjust wait..but lets make this uick I need to get back to the hotel to talk toKhushi on the video call Ravi..by her lunch time which it will be soon..”

Khushi grins within as her stomachknots up in excitement.

And right then she sees Arnav walkinto the studio and her heart swells up with Love as she finally sees him outof the corner of her eye..still hidden to her spot and she is overwhelemedbeyond measure..for finally after all this while..after all these aching months.

She sees him sit on the two seater Sofain the studio and he picks out his phone as usual and she decides to get a littlecheeky as she puts her phone on silent first and then texts him on whatsapp.

Khushi : Love, free for a five minutechat…whats happening?

And she sees Arnav grin to himself ashe is typing out a message to her and Her phone gets it immediately : yes love..soI just got off a call with Dad and I am waiting in this persons studio and Raviis on a call with Anjali and I am waiting for them both so that I can finallyget around to seeing that art studio Ravi has been raging about, he was sayingthat this artist is brilliant and he wants to collect something for Anjali as agift.

Khushi grins to herself as she readsthe message. Ravi was really Smart about this!She was glad that she had askedfor his Help.

She quickly texts : ok..love…and ohdid you google what a portkey is??

Arnav : ofcourse Love..i did..and howabout you invent this enchanted transportation portkey huh?? So that it gets meto you for a bit…even if its for five minutes Love..even if its for five minutes..(a wink emoticon)

Khushi grins to herself now and she takesa deep breathe as she puts out the phone in her denim pocket and she grins asshe says out loud, loud enough for Arnav to hear ofcourse , still hidden in herspot – “and how about if I tell you that I have managedto get us that Enchanted Portkey for Six Hours Thirty Minutes Love..”

………………….

Arnav’s POV

I am grinning to myself as I amwaiting for Khushi’s text reply on the portkey topic of ours in reference andright then I hear a voice echo in this empty studio – ““and how about if I tellyou that I have managed to get us that Enchanted Portkey for Six Hours ThirtyMinutes Love..”

WAIIITTTTT.

WHATTTTT????????/

DID I JUST HEAR A VOICE IN THIS EMPTYSTUDIO THAT WAS OBVIOUSLY MY SUNSHINE’S????????

I LAUGH TO MYSELF AS I SHAKE MY HEAD.

I AM PROBABLY JUST IMAGINING THIS ANDGOING INSANER IN MY HEAD TOO!

HAHA.

I look around the Studio anyway and Isee no one and I write a text to Khushi : you know what you wont beelive this? Ithink im going nuts to another level now. I think I just heard your Voice inthis empty studio whilst I am waiting.i have started to Imagine thingsSunshine!!insaner who?? Haha!

And I am waiting for her reply as I knowshes read the text because the blue lines are there and right then I hear the familiarvoice of the girl I Love – “ well really?imagination??ahaaa.. Insaner Metotally love…for look at the things I do in your Love…”

OK THENNNNNN.

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A REPLY TO MYTEXT IN A FORM OF HER VOICE AROUND ME???????????????

And I instantly get up from my Sofa asmy heartbeats race to the speed of light as I look around the studio and I pacearound near the small kitchenette and look around and then around the room nearthe bed, under the bed and then I run my hand through my hair and I grin tomyself crazily.

Seriously Gosh.

I am imagining things.

This girl has driven me Crazy for Real.

And right then as I am walking backto take my seat on the sofa, I hear the voice closer in behind me – “ I got usthat enchanted Portkey for real , Hoodie Guy…”

And I freeze in my tracks.

And the very next second I hear hervoice again – “ I love you…I love you so goddamit much Arnav…”

I am frozen in my tracks still.

I cant move.

This is surely Her!!

This is Her!

Its her Voice I am hearing rightbehind me – but how??????

And now I have to turn around and seethis for myself to find no one there actually and then I will just brand myselfcrazy in my very own head surely – and I chuckle to myself as I turn around andjust as I do…and I actually see a vision of Khushi standing in front of me witha grin up her face , her eyes welled up with emotion, a hand on her waist and sheis freaking dressed in my cricketing jersey and her skinny denims and I amsurely imagining this vision and I shake my head and wave my hand in front ofmy face and I take out my phone and I text Khushi : you know what Love! I thinkI am just imagining a vision of you in front of Me!! Insaner who??haha.

And I know now when I look up from myphone, this Vision will be Gone!

But just as I look up I see thisVision-ary Khushi take out her phone from her pocket and she reads something inher phone and she now keeps the phone on the kitchen isle counter next to her andshe says – “ Insaner me dammit…Insaner me..”

AND.

FREAK.

MY HEARTS STOPPED BEATING.

ITS HER.

ITS REALLY – FREAKING HER IN FRONT OFMEE.

BUT HOWWW????

I AM STUNNED…TOO SHOCKED TO EVEN MOVEGUYS!!

WAITTTTTTT.

WHAT THE HEAVENLY HELL ISHAPPENING?????????????

OUR EYES LOCK IN THIS SUPER INTENSECRAZY EYELOCK!

AND I KNOWWWW I AM NOT IMAGINING THISAS I SEE HER NOW UNTIE HER HAIR TIE FROM THE PONYTAIL AND LET HER HAIR FREE ANDSHE BRUSHES HER HAND THROUGH HER HAIR AND TUCKS THEM BEHIND HER EAR LOOSELY ANDSHE NOW MAKES A MOVE TOWARDS ME!!!!

GODDAMMIITTTT – ITS MY SUNSHINEEEEE!!!

And right then I see her stake threequick strides into me and I now react on reflex as my phone falls of my hand ontothe carpeted floor and I take quick strides towards her and I take her hand on reflexand pull her towards myself and she instantly jumps up into my arms and wrapsher legs around my waist and my arms go around her waist as I hold her closeinto myself, still dazed and shocked out of my head to say anything but the warmthof having her in my arms is starting to drive me nuts now and I feel herinstantly cup my face with both her hands and she rubs her fingers and thumbsover my beard lovingly as she keeps her forhead on mine and her eyes are closedas she continues to just touch my face tenderly and I am still looking at her faceall dazed and zapped , emotions now starting to create a havoc in my being andshe says softly kissing my nose and then my cheeks and now she moves closer tomy Lips and she finally whispers – “ welcome to South Africa hoodie guy..I…I…hopeyou like your Surprise..”,and I am still shocked and zapped and I tighten myhold on her waist and she tightens her legs around my waist to match my intensemove and I just say sure my voice was reflecting my emotion – “ how did you…??”

And she grins and Her eyes open nowand meet mine in a super intense eyelock as both our eyes swim with emotion andshe whispers against my lips – “ lets talk later love…later…first just let metake your breathe away…”,and before I can take her lips with mine, she kissesme and just as I feel her lips move over my Lips and I am finally pulled out ofmy dazed shock and I feel the passion and fire ignite insanely within me and I startto kiss her back immediately, as her hands wrap around my neck tightly.

GODDAMIT SUNSHINE!

WELL SHES IN DEEP TROUBLE TODAY!

A DEEP DEEP TROUBLE!

SHE HAS NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT SHE HASDONE TO ME TODAY!

OR MAYBE SHE DOES – AND THAT’S WHYSHE DID THIS!

GODAAMMITTTT.

And the two seconds she did get to dominateour kiss was all she was going to get today ,because now my hand goes up tofist her hair in mine almost harshly as I start to dominate over her lips nowand I kiss her Hard.

And she continues to Kiss me back asHard Too.

Goddamit.

I am not going to let her freakingbreathe!

And I immediatey walk towards the sofanow with her in my arms and her legs still wrapped around my waist as wecontinue to kiss each other madly and I sit on the sofa and I pull her by thewaist closer into me and she shifts her legs to my sides now and I adjust hercloser into my lap so that shes now straddling me and we continue to kiss eachother madly, our lips have have not left each others even for a bit and shesbreathing off mine and I am breathing as much as I can from hers in between thisraging passionate embrace of ours.

Goddamit.

Shes drien me Insane.

And now was my turn.

I immediately now make her lie downhalf way on the sofa and I come on top of her on reflex and I adjust her oneleg around my waist again and then I help her adjust her other one confortablyto my other side too as I conntiue kissing her madly and she tightens her legsaround my waist on reflex and I wrap my one free hand around her waist frombelow and pull her closer into myself,as our lips continue with theirpassionate duel and she is only pulling me closer by tugging on my hair and I cantstop touching her as my hands move all over her legs from behind and I breakapart just for a second as I ask – “ is this ok??”

She opens her eyes and she looks intomine and I am sure mine are loaded with intense desire for her and she whisperssoftly – “yes its ok.. this feels so intense..Arnav..i…”,and before she can sayanything further, I kiss her back immediately and I continue to kiss her madlyand Insanely and as her hands now move over my necks, my face and my arms and keepcoming back to tighten around my neck as she only pushes herself closer to meby default of those movements, I feel my desire raging because she has no clueof the impact this is having on me.

Oh Maybe.

She Does.

But I switch on my alert mode now andI just remind my mind to keep up to the limits I know she is comfortable withand I keep just touching her everywhere and kissing her like a mad man possessedunder a crazy spell.

For in that moment of Time that wasexactly what I was.

A mad man – possessed under her CrazyMagical Spell.

……………………………………….

Many Many Heated Minutes later in betweenof us or maybe not just minutes..i think its probably a little over an Hourthat has passed of me just kissing Khushi madly as if she was my Oxygen I neededto breathe and her clinging onto me as if her Life depended on it and kissingme back with equal passion and urgency, I feel her take my lower Lip into adeep and long Single lip kiss like she usually does when she needs to breakaway and just like I guessed I feel her break away from my Lips and she hugs metight into her self and I hug her tight and hold onto her close into me as I burymy face in the crook of her neck and I start to unleash my Carnage on her sinfullygorgeous neckline and she is all heaving and trembling in my arms and we areboth equally breatheless though…but I cant seem to pull away as I continue tokiss her neck in  way that’s almost hardand urgent , earlier I have always been a little gentle with her on those areas..butnot today..i couldn’t be gentle..my emotions were raging and so was my passionand desire for her and so even though I had my limits – I was going to make themost of those damming Limits and I hear her moan my name in as she tilts herhad sideways to give me access as usual and shes pulling me closer into herselfby tugging on my hair and wrapping her hands around my neck and that gives methe signal that she was ok with the intensity of the Carnage I wanted tounleash on her and I whisper into her ears after many minutes – “ I need to getMy Stamps Love..”,and she shivers and trembles in my arms and she wraps herarms tightly around my neck and leans up to whisper in my ears hoarsely – “yessofcousee..but Love I need water...i really need water first..for I am just on theverge of having my lungs give up on me…I have no clue how much time has passed…andalthough I would love to breathe of your lips again..but I need to take in someH20 first....”

I chuckle on reflex as this momentreminds me of the one in between of us from her terrace on her bday, months agoand I now pull up and I cup her face and I look into her eyes as I ask softly –“ you did say something like you have managed to get us the portkey for sixhours thirty minutes..is that how much time we have??”

She nods and she cups my face andrubs her hands over my beard again as she whispers looking into my eyes, herlegs still wrapped around instely around my waist, and my one arm snaked aroundher waist as I still have her pulled into me as close as humanly possible – “ yeslove…I need to take the 7pm bus baco to Cape Town which means I have to leavehere by 630pm Love..”

I brush my other free hand over herforehead and her hair and I look into her eyes as I ask intently – “ how longis the bus journey??? Did you take the bus to come here to surprise me????”

Her hands are still cupped over myface and her thumb is lovingly caressing my beard and feeling it lovingly asshe whispers looking to my eyes – “the bus journey is eighteen hours Love..but Ididn’t take the bus here…I took the overnight Train..it was a 27 hour route…I boardedthe train right after I spoke to you on the video call after you left for theairport…and then I got on the train…and I reached here by 1115ish and haverented this air bnb studio for the day..and luckily because of your travel we couldn’tvideo call so I could conceal my surprise love..although I did have to have fourdigienes anyway so that I don’t spill it out to you over text…and it was sofreaking worth it…that priceless expression on your face…godammit…I love you…”

I kiss her forhead on reflex and I lookinto her eyes as I whisper – “ I love you Sunshine..”,and I now pull up andpick her up in my arms and I carry her to the kitchen counter and I place heron the aisle counter gently and she says wrapping her hands around my neck andthen kissing my forhead – “ I have placed some water bottles in the fridge and theresobviously two out for you since you cant have cold water and I also got us someLunch nothing major though just some sandwhiches I picked up on my way from therailway station and crisps and nachos and your Gatrode and my Coke…but in mybackpack I do have the coffee powder that you love and some maggi packets andthis pantry is fully stocked with all pans and saucers and heating plate andother necessary equipments so I can make some of our usual coffee and maggi foryou later on the in the evening..we can eat those sandwiches first because theywill get bad otherwise..”,and she kisses my forhead again and she knows I amspeeechlesss and my eyes are questioning her silently that how did she evenplan all of this and she understood what was on my mind ofcourse and she sayslooking into my eyes and cupping my face again and her thumb is back tocaressing my bearded lower cheek lovingly and she whispers – “I just wanted to Surpriseyou before your World Cup tour began…and I spoke to Dr Priya about this onphone you know I told her..that its been so many months and iv been doing sowell within on things emotionally so maybe if I can just see my love for somehours in between for you will be in Johannesburg and I told her honestly that Ithink I needed this now to help me pass over that last painful stretch of 40days of only seeing you by my bday next…because it felt like this will help megive myself that last push that I need to work on..so that by my bday I canfinally sit on the plane with you and I am free of all my fears and phobias…andshe agreed and she said I did deserve this little bonus points because ivtackled it so well within all these months…she said something like think ofthis as a little treat for yourself..”,she finished with a chuckle and she thenkissed my eyes again and then pulled me closer into her as she wrapped her armsaround my neck – “I jumped on the chance the minute I got a signal from her andI was on the train the very next second…and I obviously texted Ravi to help meon this and I asked him to get you where I am by Noon and you’v been so patientfor me Love…so so patient…so I just wanted to thank you for this too and wishyou all the very best too for your Upcoming world Cup in real time…”,and shesnow rubbing her hands over face as she whispers softly looking into my eyes – “you do know I have been dying to feel this for real..this crazy hot beard ofyours Love…goshh I cant stop touching your face Arnav…”

GODDAMIT.

SHE IS KILLING ME.

DAMM THE WATER.

I immediately snake my hands aroundher waist and pull her into me closer as I am standing in front of her near thekitchen counter and shes sitting on the island table and I kiss her mindlesslyagain , before she can get another word out of her mouth.

Yeah.

Mindlessly.

Madly.

And

Hard.

All of that at the freaking same timeand she only holds me closer into her as she matches my movements over her lipsand tries to dominate but I don’t let her as I convert the kiss into anotherdeep Carnaged French kiss – that I was totally going to dominate for many moreheated minutes.

And about fifteen minutes later, shebreaks apart by kissing my lower lip like she usually does and we open our eyesto look into each others intense ones and she whispers gasping for air alittle, totally breathless – “ I really need that water now Love…”

I chuckle.

GODDAMIT YOU SUNSHINE.

I kiss her nose lovingly and I lookat her excited and happy and shaken, as I shake my head and open the fridge andI exclaim – ‘unfreakingbeleiable..Sunshine..you are unfreakinunbeleivable..youtravel for 28 hours on a train and are ready to make a 17 hour journey back ona bus so that you can just surprise me with this and be with me for six and ahalf hours…”,and I hand her one bottle of water and take one bottle for myselffrom the shelf and she gulps down her water and I gulp down mine and in betweenthose sips I look at her still gaping in a shocked dazed surpised look ,and onceI am done with half my bottle, I keep it on the counter next to her and keep myarms on either of her sides caging her in between as I exclaim – “I cannotfreaking believe this…that you are here in front of me right now…I cantfreaking believe this…dammit…”

She continues to gulp down on theentire bottle of water and chucks it aside dramatically with a gesture and shepicks up the half of mine and she gives me a wink as she says – “ you know I needthe cold and room temperature water both to kind of get my hyperventilation torelax a little and she finishes gulping it all down now as she fans her cheekswith another hand making me chuckle as I stare at her shamelessly anyway andshe now chucks the bottle on the counter and pulls up her phone from behind thecounter and just as she looks at it her eyes widen as she waves it in afamiliar dramatic movement in front of my face as she says in her usualdramatic antic that I love so deeply – “ Love..its 230 freaking Pm already…howlong was I just kissing you like that…ohhh goddddd…you drive me nuts ya…we gotfour more hours..cmon lets eat a sandwich quickly, you must be hungry..”

I nod at her totally overwhelemed andhappy beyond my imagination and she kisses my cheek lovingly as she now hopsoff the counter and starts to get us the sandwiches and I just hug her frombehind on reflex as I bury my head in the crook of her neck and just let herwork her way…but nooo I am not letting her go out of my arms.

I have to keep touching her andfeeling her in my arms.

FINALLY!

AFTER AGES.

And she leans into me comfortablyback as shes working her hands to get the sandwiches for us onto the platesafter tearing off the wrapper and I whisper into her ears – “ I am not lettinggo of you even for a second of these four hours…you are either going to be inmy arms or im just going to keep hugging you and holding you close anyway…”

She chuckles as she looks at mesideways – “ id love that Love…but we need to eat…so maybe just for those tenminutes..”

I shake my head in a negative – “nahh not even for those ten minutes…im going to take us to the sofa and you aregoing to sit on my lap as you eat…works???”

She nods happily and she holds theplate in her hand now and I pick her up in my arms immediately and I walk tothe sofa and I sit and adjust her onto my lap and I pick up a sandwich now andeat it and she takes a bite off hers and I ask – “ so you met Ravi obviously…howdid that go???i owe him big time for this…”

She grins happily as she takes a bite– “ ohh yes..let me tell you all about it from the start as we eat to when I textedhim first about this surprise…and ohh I also have to tell you about what excuseI cooked up to tell everyone for this sudden trip..i used my friend Tina from BigBus for cover …can I start with my rant now hoodie guy??”,

And I nod happily eating my sandwichand listening to her continue telling me about it all.

I couldn’t stop grinning Like an IdiotThough.

I couldn’t stop grinning at all.

Not even for a Bloody Second!!

………………………

Twenty Minutes Later

We were done eating about sevenminutes ago and Khushi was now dramatically telling me all about her wonderfulexperience of some peaceful Me time on the Train which she termed as her timeon the Enchanted Hogwarts Express , and once shes done she wraps her handsaround my neck happily and she says in glee – “ and here I am for you my love…thankyou dear Hogwarts expresses for getting me to my platform of Magical Carnage, straightinto the arms of my magical wizard my very own Dumbledoreeeee…”

And I chuckle on reflex as I kiss herforehead – “goddamit..i still cant believe this…I still cant..”

She looks into my eyes as she saysintently – “ why Love?? You know I am your Juliet..dont you?? I am nuts foryou..and if you can fly around the world two times and surprise the hell out ofme for just 21 hours…then why can’t I????”

I kiss her hand now and she snugglesin closer into me as she whispers looking into my eyes,and her eyes are twinklingwith so much happiness that it overwhelms me – “ I got you…your eight love letters…myhandwritten ones from Cloud Arnav…its in my backpack I will give them to youwhile leaving and the ninth and final one I will give you when I meet you on mybday 40 days from now…for love I want to write all about what I felt today intoit too..”

I nod, Speechless again!!!

I was finally going to have thosepriceless Love letters in my hand!!

Gosh

Guyssss.

I AM DEAD.

And she picks out her phone from herback pocket and she fiddles with it as she says – “ I am putting an alarm for6:00 Pm Love..since its 3:00 PM alreadyyy, and half my time has already flownby…and I know so will the rest…and I think I will put one more alarm before forlike 545 pm because then I can make you that coffee and maggi and we can havethat together as a little snack before I leave..”,and she pauses as her eyesfall on my phone still dropped on the carpet floor and she says – “ gosh Arnav…yourphones on the floor still…”

I grin as I kiss her hand – “ well I holdonto it as if its Life all the time because it connects me to you…but now that Ihave you with me…I don’t care about where its lying..”

She chuckles now and she kisses myforhead – “I need to charge my phone too for the journey back will be long…”

And I ask immediately concerned – “are you sure its safe Love??taking a bus alone back to Cape Town..that too asleepliner..all through the night..i mean wouldn’t a private taxi be better??”

She cups my face and she kisses mycheek again – “no hoodie guy bus is a lot safer because there are going to beso many people with me on it and in the cab I will be alone..so don’t worryabout it at all..and I will obviously keep texting and talking to you as usual…so..dontworry please…I got this..trust me..”

I sigh as I nod and kiss her forhead –“ I am going to track you on that gps app anyway..”

She grins and she kisses my cheek – “okkkI need to put my phone on charge you need to let me off your lap for a bithoodie guy..”

And I nod and she gets up and sheoffers me her hand which I take as I get up and we lace our hands with eachothers as we walk to the center of the studio and she picks up my phone fromthe floor and checks it for any damage and she says – “ its totally fine “,andshe keeps it on the counter and then she reaches for her backpack that she hadhidden in one of the kitchen cabinets and she takes out her charger and plugsher phone in and places it on the kitchen counter next to my phone and she nowturns to look at me – “ do you want some coffee now Hoodie Guy??i can make ussome”

I shake my head in a negative as I nowpick her up in my arms and I say looking into her eyes – “ no Love..i don’t needany coffee right now…what I need is to just hold you close into me..”,and she’snow back to blushing furiously as I carry her to the bed and place her on itgently and I am on top off her and I start to kiss her mindlessly again andagain as I pull her close and she wraps her legs around my waist again in afamiliar intense embrace and many heated minutes later, I finally pull back as Iwhisper into her ears softly after I kiss it softly – “ I need to get my stampsLove..you are in deep trouble today anyway…you know that don’t you…you arefreaking wearing my jersey…do you have any idea about what I want to do to youever since I saw you…take a guess…I mentioned it to you on the video call..”

And she shivers and trembles in myarms and she tilts her head sideways as she lets me unleash my Carnage on herneckline as usual and right then I feel her tug at my hair and I stop on reflexand look into her eyes and I instanty recognise the nervous look in her eyes asshe whispers – “ Arnav..i need to talk to you about something…before you get tostamping my heart this time..”

I nod and I brush a strand off herhair out of her face and kiss her forhead and look straight into her eyes – “tell me what is it?? Are you ok? Is it ok for me to take those ten stamps onand around your heart.. Tell me…Khushi you know I would never do something you wouldn’twant..i love you and I respect you…I want you to always remember that…how youfeel about this is my priority..”

…………………………………

Khushi’s POV

My heart swells with Love as I look intohis concerned eyes as he says that too me and I cup his face immediately andkiss his nose and he starts to pull up and apart and I don’t let him as I lookinto his eyes and admit honestly – “ don’t pull away…I want us to stay embracedthis way as I talk to you about this…so you know while I was on the train…I wasthinking about this and I felt like I would never have the guts to say this toyour face as in without dying of shyness and embarrasement but..now I am justgoing with my heart and my heart tells me to just continue looking into youreyes as I talk this to you and I also want you to keep holding me the way youare, close into you…”

His eyes swim with a lot of emotionas he kisses my forhead now and I wrap my legs tightly around his waist as he pullsme closer into himself by pulling me up a little by the waist and he askssoftly – “ you ok??”

I nod and he cup his face and I ask – “ can I starttalking to you about this??”

He nods and kisses my forhead again.

GUYS – THIS IS FREAKING INTENSE ON ALEVEL I CANT EVEN WORD.

His magnetic eyes have gotten me intoa Trans now as his hands are now careesing my waist in a touch that is soo intenseand possessive that its killing me.

I take a deep breathe as I admit – “love..i am nervous about this..as in about our physical intimicaies not becauseI don’t want More with you…”

His eyes bear into mine as he whispers– “ I know…”

I look at him puzzled – “ you know??”

He nods still looking deeply into myeyes – “ I know you in and out Sunshine and even though you hadn’t voiced thisto me yet..i knew…I knew this is making you nervous not because you don’t wantmore..but because this is all overwhelming and new for you right??”

I nod as I admit softly – “ itsoverwhelming in a good way though..i love it..as in I love it when you hold methis way or touch me the way you do..but Arnav..theres one more thing…as in I amnervous because..”,and I close my eyes immediately as I admit – “ I don’t knowhow to say this to you..”

He caresses my thumb with his cheekas he says – “ sunshine..open your eyes…look into mine and talk to me…you knowyou can tell me anything…”

I do as he’s asked me immediatelybecause I feel like I am hypnotised under a trance.

And I look into his eyes and I cansee the love shining in them for me and that gives me courage as I whispercupping his face – “ iv never been with anyone Love..as in…I have no expeirnece…whenI dated Armaan..i would only let him kiss me and i was never comfortable withexploring more because my emotions held me back..and to be honest…no ones evertouched me, kissed me or held me the way you do…and with Armaan even our kissesweren’t like..this..deep or something because id always stop and pull away..asin..i don’t know how to explain this..…”,and he now immediately keeps a fingeron my lips as he says looking into my eyes – “shhh…shh… right now Sunshine…I cannoteven have a image of Armaan even kissing you go through my head…as in ..itmakes me burn within, you are mine Sunshine…and I know…that no one has evertouched you or held you this way or even kissed you the way I have…”

I say immediately – “ Love…but beauseI have no experience I just feel all lost an clueless about his as in I don’t knowhow to go about this Arnav…what must I do to make this as pleasurable aexpeince for you as it is for me..as in just your very touch has the power toput me in a trans..and I ..i…”,and I close my eyes as I admit gathering all myguts – “and youv had hook ups with super duper hot models and seen gorgeous andsexy bodies..and…I..just am nervous because am I like any of them as in thatgorgeous or sexy…no not at all..im just someone with a normal average physiqueand theres nothing exquisite or glamourous about my body…gosh I am sorry I hadto close my eyes as I say that to you…I cant look into your eyes right now..”

He instantly cups my face and pullsme by the waist up closer into him as he whispers – “ open your eyesdammit..and tell me if you cant feel the raging desire I feel for you…open youreyes now Sunshine..”

I do.

I shouldn’t have though because now Iam even further down into a Magical carnagical Transe as I look into hissmoldering gaze and he cups my face as he says kissing my nose and now loomingdangerously close near my lips as he whisperes – “you should know this once andfor all Sunshine that everything in between of us on the physical level is asCarnaging for me as it if for you because of what we feel for each other and tome…you are the most gorgeous woman on this planet earth..the one I have beenaching for, yearning for, wanting for ages now…”

I shiver as I admit looking into hiseyes – “ earthquaking within on a ritcher scale of 8.0 hoodie guy…”,and I cuphis face tenderly as I admit – “ but that’s what as In I know you will nevertell me what I am lacking in because you love me so much…and I think that’s unfair…somaybe if you can just guide me on this as in step by step and help me figurethings out as we explore things together so that when we finally get to makingLove I know I am confident that it will be as pleasurable an experience for you…forI know I will be in a Carnaging Heaven anyway…just like I am now..”

He chuckles on reflex as he kisses myforhead now and looks into my eyes – “ so you are saying that you want to takeour physical intimacies step by step because you want to make sure youv learntenough about it before we finally get to the act itself..”

I nod frantically as I admit – “ yesas in I know everything about the act because of what iv read in novels andseen on TV but..i have no experience..so…”

And he kisses my nose lovingly as hespeaks looking into my eyes as we are still intensely embraced into each other –“ and I know in my head and heart that I want to take this step by step anywaybecause I know its going to be too overhwhelming a change for you on a physicalpersonal tangent…because I love you..and from where I see it…you want to takeit step by step because of the very same borderline reason that you love me…andyou want to make this a wonderful expeirnce for me..”

I nod frantically as tighten my legsaround his wait and pull him closer into me – “ yes Love..so will you guide me onthis..?”

He chuckles on reflex as he kisses myforhead – “ I don’t think you need guidance Love…because the way my body reactsto your every little touch is kind off like a testimony of that fact…”

I say on reflex – ‘ arnav..”

He keeps a finger on my lips as hesays looking into my eyes– “ shh..listen to me now…I will take this step bystep because I love you and I respect you and I know this is going to overwhelmyou and maybe lets decide that – that is the core reason for us to take it slowand in the meanwhile while we are at it, you will be guided by the moments inbetween of us anyway and you will know it..does this sound ok??”

I nod dazed and hypnotised and he nowkisses me immediately, more mindlessly, madly and hardly as ever before and I justtry to match his moves as his hands roam all over me caressing me and touchingme in the most intimate of ways and I pull away for a second may minutes lateras I look into his passion filled ones as I say – “ you can get your stamps nowLove..”

He grins now as he immediately burieshis head in the crook of my neck and starts to unleash Carnage on me and I cuphis face immediately as I make him look into my eyes as I admit , having absolutelyno idea how was I able to voice this out loud to him – “ I do want to take alittle step up today though..maybe you can do what you were mentioning on the videocall…you can take your jersey off me Arnav..”

And I see his eyes widen in surpriseas they lock with mine – “ are you sure??? Are you freaking sure??”

I nod and I now propel up and I startto tug on his jersey tucked a little in my denims and I pull it out and I lookinto his eyes as I admit flushing furiously so I close my eyes – “ I can takeit off..but I would want you to take it off me..”

And before I know it, the very nextsecond, I feel his hands pull his jersey off me and I am heaving and allbreathless with nervousness and excitement as I feel him free it off my handswhich are up over my head and fling it aside and I keep my eyes closed as ifeel him push me back into the pillows now and his hands start to caress thefrontal side of the neck and hes on top of me immediately and I feel him buryhis face in the crook on my neck immediately as he whispers in my ears softly –“ I dare you to open your eyes Sunshine, for you will know by just looking intomy eyes how sexy and bloody gorgeous you are to my eyes…open your eyes now…”

And I do.

I shouldn’t have.

Because I am totally hit wickted bythat smoledering, electric, passionate gaze off his as his eyes scan my upperbodyshamelessly and boldly and his hands follow in gentle careeses as he whispersintensely – “ so damm bloody beautiful…dammit…godammit…and know this Sunshine…blackis now one of my favourite colours on you because this freaking sexy contrastof your black brassiere against your creamy gorgeous skin…goddamit…its drivingme nuts and I cannot even begin to tell you what sinful things I want to do toyou right now…”

I shiver.

I tremble.

Why is he looking at me like that????

As if…I am the most sexy and gorgeouswoman on this planet, when I know I am not.

But what if he truly means it?

As in what if to his eyes I am – for real???

OHH GODDDD.

And this intense crazy electric eye lockin between of us is just drivine me Insaner into a magical trans and I just tugon his head and pull him in for a deep prolonged kiss myself now which heobviously dominates and many heated minutes later , I was expecting him to nowtrail a line of kisses down my front side of the throat as always but he pullsapart as he asks intently looking into my eyes – “ do you trust me?? You know Iam on alert mode for that control…and I will not let it slip…but right nowSunshine..i need you to come with me..”

I look at him dazed as I ask sure myvoice is trembling – “ wahttt???hoodie guy..i..”

And he asks intently – “ do you trustme??”

I nod immediately – “ ofcourse I do…”

He grins mischeviously now and hepicks me up in his and carries me straight into the washroom and I am justdazed and hypnotised as I feel him open the shower cabinet and he places medown on the floor and I just lean against the wall for support and I see himflip out his round neck tee and he flings it and he closes the showe cabinetand before I know it, he opens the headshower and cool water is now splasing inbetween of us and he leans against the opposite glass wall of the showercabinet bare chested with his denims on and I am standing opposite him allshaken and dazed like a addicted prisoner in just my black brassiere and denimsand my eyes are locked with his in an intense eyelock for I cannot look away,before I know it, he strides towards me and pins me my hands up on either sideof the wall and he holds them in his grip as he looks into my eyes and he sayssoftly – “just trust me..”

I nod – “ I do..”

ALTHOUGH I HAVE NO CLUE HOW AM IGOING TO LEAVE BACK FROM HER IN A SANE MIND.

THIS MAN HAS KILLED ME TODAY ALREADY!

This is so Intenseeee!!!

As in we are not yet under the directspray of the water but theres a lot of water splashing on both of US.

FREAK!

And just as I say those words hekisses me hard again and he picks me up on reflex By the waist  and I wrap my legs around his waist and he nowjust kisses me over and over again,and my hands on reflex find their own pathup his bare back from behind as I can only pull him closer into me on reflexand many heated minutes later he finally reaks aprt from our deep French kissand he instantly clenches my hair in his fist and he pulls back my head to theside and he whispers in my ears – “and now for my stamps Sunshine…and this timeI got you here…because seeing you like this has driven me freaking insane andthe stamps I leave near and around and over your heart aren’t going to begentle at all…they will be rough and hard Sunshine..and I think you will needthe gushing water from the shower to soothe the stinging sensation I leave onyour skin…”

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????????????

JUSTTTT WHAT??????????????????????????????

I AM DEAD…I AM FREAKING DEAD!

BUT I AM STILL BREATHING.

CRAZILY.

AS IN I AM HEAVING SO NERVOUSLY INHIS ARMS AND I THINK THAT’S PUSHING HIM OVER THE EDGE TO DRIVE US BOTH INSANEWITH THIS MOMENT IN TIME!!

And I am shivering now as I feel him takeus right below the shower and I am taken aback by the cool room temperaturespray right over me and I now untangle my legs from his waist on reflex as he putsme down and my legs touch the floor and I just hold onto his arms for support andI close my eyes as he now circles his one arm around my waist to support me andthe next I know..hes trailing down a hot line of kisses down my frontal side ofthe throat and this time he trails his one finger along his lips right over myheart driving me nuts as I am lost in this trance of whatever he was making mefeel and right then I feel him leave a not so gentle rough and hard stamp rightover my heart and I can only whimper and moan his name in his very arms and hewhispers coming back with a line of kisses up to my ear – “ one stamp done Sunshine..ninemore to go..and I don’t want to hurt you by stamping over one area over andover again so I am just going to leave a couple of stamps all over the areas thatare now visible to my eye near yiur heart..but I promise to behave myself…Iwill not pull out any more of your clothing today…is that ok???”

And I am shivering onto another LevelNow.

EARTHQUAKING NO WAIT TSUNAMING ONTO ARITHCER SCALE OF ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION AND CARNAGE WITHIN.

I AM SPEECHLESS.

I CANNOT GET A WORD OUT.

And he whispers in my ears – “I knowyou are speechless Sunshine..just clutch on my arm to say if this is ok foryou??”

I just clutch onto his arm in anaffirmative gesture and he immediately starts to unleash this magical carnageon me again and I can only moan and whimper his name in his arms as his lips onmy bare skin near and around the areas of my heart  and his hands caressing my bare waist possessivelyand intensly and the cool gush of the water from the top is driving me MAD INREAL.

Many crazy carnaging moments lateronce he is finished stamping his final stamp, he finally closes the shower andpins me back to the wall almost immediately as he picks me up by the waistagain and I wrap my legs around his waist again on reflex, but this time itfeels even more madly intense because we have all this water dripping over ourupperbodies and both our denims jeans are completely soaked in water too, and Ihave my eyes closed still obviously because I am in another zone altogether andI hear him whisper – “ open your eyes please..Sunshine..i need to look intothem…”

And I don’t.

But I can feel his eyes all over myface and I shake my head as I say trembling – “ I can’t..Arnav..goshh..please…thiswas very intense for me..please..i can’t....i mean..please…”

He chuckles now and he whisperes – “ that’senough Carnage on you for now Love…maybe just let me just hold you this wayhere for a couple of more minutes and kiss you a little bit more if that’s ok??Can I kiss you now or you want me to stop..?”

DID I WANT HIM TO KISS ME NOW??

I GUESS I DO WANT HIM TOO!

JEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ WHATS GOTTEN INTOME.

I say trembling sure my voice wasshaking – “ you can kiss me more though…id like that…”

And before I know it hes back tokissing me deeply, hardly, madly and intensely and mindlessly and I can onlyrespond to him dazed and shaken as much as I can as out lips duel each othersdeeply in a kiss that’s FREAKING INSANERRRRR INTENSEEE!!

GOD I THINK I AM DEAD AND GONE TOHEAVEN STRAIGHT ALREADY!!

……………………………

About thirty more minutes later, of crazilykissing each other to the oblivion of Insanity, I finally take his lower lipinto a single lip kiss which is a signal in between of us that I need to breakaway because I need to breathe and he pulls my upper lip into a hard single lipkiss right after as he finally pulls away now and I am left all heaving, and breathlessand he whispers in my ears softly – “ are you ok???”

I nod at him silently as he says – “open your eyes now atleast Sunshine..pleasee…”

I do open them now and my eyes lockwith his as I admit tremblingly – “ that was…a Massive Carnage Love…a massiveone..i am destroyed within…”

He chuckles as he kisses my forhead –“ now you know what I mean by that I don’t need to guide you at all, becausethese momnets in between of us will guide you anyway…just go with it as itflows always Sunshine…and the Carnage in between of us in terms of our physicalintimacies has only just begun Sunshine…only just begun…”

I shiver.

I tremble.

I kiss his nose now and I admithonestly – “ I think I need three bottles of water now..”

He chuckles as we now untangleourselves from each other and he opens the shower cabinet and gets the twotowles and he wraps one tenderly around my upperbody and he smacks my lipsgently and he whispers – “ theres a dryer in the studio that I spotted…so I willjust pass you your backpack in here and give you privacy to change first andthen you can just pass me your clothes and I will put them for a 20 minute superfast tumble dry..”

I nod and I see him wrap the othertowel around himself as he dries his upperbody and I hold onto his hand as I stepout of thw shower cabinet too – “what about your denims..you don’t have achange..”

He winks at me as he says – “ I havethis towel no…and I know after I leave here you are going to lock yourself inthe bathroom for atleast a good twenty minutes because you are too shy to look atme right now or into my eyes so I will just use that time to tumble dry mydenims along with your clothers and use this towel to wrap around me..”

My eyes widen and I gape at himshocked as I say turning around – “ goddamit you…you are freaking insane..i amnot stepping out until then anyway…go now..and hand my my bottles of waterplease right in here…”

He chuckles as I see him walk out nowand I walk to the door and I hide myself behind it as I take out my hand in airas I say – “ now cmon pass me my water hoodie guy…”,and he puts the bottles inmy hands and the hands me my backpack and his jersey as he says – “ ill bewaiting Sunshine..”

I grin to myself as I take my stuffand shut the door now.

And I start to dry myself and changeand I am completely shaken and dazed still.

I mean if this was the one step up –then I have no idea what are the rest of the steps going to feel like!!

Becauseeee it totally felt like I wasCarnaged To Heaven Already!!

GODDAMIT.

WE ARE GOING TO KILL EACH OTHER INSANELYWITH ALL THIS CARNAGE IN BETWEEN OF US!

YEAH RIGHT – IN YOUR FACE OLD SCHOOL ROMEOAND JULIET.

COME MEET US.

WE ARE TOTALLY A MORE INTENSE VERSIONOF YOU BOTH – WE ARE JUST IN A DIFFERENT MODERN TIME THAT’S ALL.

…………………………….

Arnav’s POV

I finish wearing my tee and drieddenims and I chuckle to myself as I now knock on the bathroom door and I say – “Love..you can come out now…I am dressed up..and stop blushing now…its been 25minutes..”

And the door opens and I see her stepout now with  ashy smile up her facedressed in a comfortable black track pants and her round neck black tee and herhair are still semi wet and I see her run past me shyly as she shoves herbackpack onto the floor now and right then the alrm on her phone buzzes too andshe picks it up as she says – “ its 545 pm…I have to leave in 45 minutes Love..”,andshe wont look at me straight in the eye still and now she starts to fiddle withthe kettle now as she says nervously – “ I will make us Coffee and Maggi now…”

And I am just leaning against thekitchen wall totally enjoying her adorable ordeal as shes still flushed and embarrassedand i know she can feel my eyes on her because I am staring at her shamelesslyand I now walk up to her from behind and I wrap my arms around her waist and I pullher closer into me as I whisper in her ears – “ you do know I love to see youBlush for me right????”

She shivers in my arms and she nods witha shy smile and continues prepping up our coffee and maggi and I say honestly,burring my face in the crook of her neck – “ I cannot wait to start my Foreverwith you Sunshine…”,and she snuggles into me but because she is still all shyshe whispers softly – “ I know..i cant wait too…”,and now that shes got thenoodles up on the stove and waiting for the kettle water to boil she finallyturns around in my arms and hugs me tight as she whispers – “ I love you…I loveyou soo godammit much…please forgive me for these 40 more days love..for thisis very important to me Love..as in …it’s the last stretch and so even thoughwhenever you will be in cape Town even for matches…I will not see you…is thatok Love???forgive me please…I know its going to be insanely difficult…but..please..ineed this…”

I hug her hard and I kiss her headnow and I pull apart a couple of minutes later and I cup her face gently – “ don’tworry about it…I will be ok…and I understand Khushi…I do…please trust me when Isay this…this surprise of yours was probably exactly what I needed to make mego through that last painful stretch…so..id like to thank you for that…you knowit meant the world to me…you coming to see me here like this…meant the freakingworld to me…I love you Sunshine, more than anything in the world…”

She nods now and her eyes have welledup with emotion and she says kissing my hands now – “ all the best to you forthe world Cup Love…just enjoy yourself in every freaking match like you alwaysdo and it will be a good tournament anyway…”

I nod as I kiss her hand – “ thankyou love..and I will enjoy myself…I promise..”

She now turns back around and pprepsup our coffee and maggi and then she serves it out for us as I hold onto herwait tightly from behind anyway and once shes done she now laces her hand withmine as she says – “ come hoodie guy…lets have our coffee and maggi before I getgoing…”

I nod and we walk to the kictchencounter and we sit opposite each other and her hands still laced with mine andwe eat and sip our favourite snack silently as our eyes talk to each other andconvey every emotion that we both are going through.

And right now in between of us..wordswere not needed at all, because even though we were silent…this intense vibe inbetween of us was talking greatly!

……………………………………..

6:20 PM

I see Khushi adjust her stuff finallyinto her backpack and she keeps her phone aside on the counter now as she sayssoftly – “ your uber girl’s uber will be here in five minutes Love..”

I tug her by the hand and I pull herclose into me for a hard hug and she hugs me back as hard too and she pullsback and kisses my forhead now and my hands again and she looks into my eyes asshe whispers – “ I am so proud of you Love and I am your biggest fan now in everyway…andI know this world cup is very important to you because of your retirementdeadline in your head for this is the last major ICC tournament before you…”,andshe paused as she cups my one cheek lovingly – “ just give it your Love likeyou always do..thats all I want to say to you…and know that I will be praying foryour victory the first time… this time around…you know it never bothers mewhether you win or loose but I know for you this is big…..as in I know whatthis means to you…and now that I live and breathe cricket and I have checkedthe stats ..i know…that the ICC T20 world cup medal is the only medal you don’thave in your kitty…so know this that your Sunshine will be out there everyday,every match of your praying for your victory…but just incase whatever theresult…know that you have done yourself , your country and your family andeveryone Proud anyway…Always Hold that bat high Love…Always..no matter what…I loveyou…more than anything in the world..and I shall see you soon…just 40 more daysLove..”

OKKK SO MY EYES HAVE WELLED UP WITHEMOTION FOR REAL.

And because I want to kiss her now, Ido so immediately because her Uber is about to arrive and she is going to leaveand I can text my reply to her later once shes left and I just hug her closeinto me and continue to kiss her mindlessly and deeply until her phone buzzes andthat tells her that the Uber has arrived.

She pulls back instantly and she nowtip toes on her feet and kisses my forhead one more time as she whisperslooking into my eyes – “ I love you….Arnav..”

I cup her face and kiss her forhead andthen keep my forhead on hers as I whisper – “ and I love you Sunshineeee…”

And I kiss her again and she kissesme back briefly and then she says softly against my lips – “ I need to getgoing Love or I will miss the bus..”

I just hug her hard to myself as I whisper– “ I love you dammit…thank you for this surprise Love…thank you so so so goddamitmuch…and be safe please…kepp texting me while you are on the bus until yousleep and then later on until you reach Cape Town..pleaase…”

She nods and she now swings herbackpack over her shoulder and she steps into me and cups her hand lovinglyover my face and rubs her thumb over my beard as she winks – “ and my Romeo…maybelets not take this off yet…I love this look on you…”

I grin as I kiss her hand – “ yourwish is my Command, my Juliet..”,and she finally hugs me one last time, hardand she then instantly walks out the studio, leaving me all shaken, dazed andfrazzeled over every emotion that I had experienced in these last hours eversince I stepped in.

I sit down dazed on the kitchen stoolfor a bit lost in my very own happy emotions, totally overwhelmed and I nowpick up the key off the studio and I look around..we had already cleanedeverything up and Khushi had already instructed me over where to handover the keysin the ground floor security area office of the building.

I lock the studio up and I bookmyself an Uber now and I now make my way down totally dazed and Carnaged still.

AND SHE BLOODY CALLS ME A MAGICIAN!

SHE’S FREAKING MAGIC.

THIS GIRL.

MY MAGICAL CARNAGE INDEED.

I handover the keys and minutes laterI get into my Uber and it starts tomake its way back to my Hotel.

And I close my eyes totally lost inKhushi’s thoughts.

………………

A While Later @ the Hotel

I walk straight past my room to Ravi’sand I knock on it and he opens it instantly and I immediately pull him into ahug as I say – “ I owe you for this…big time…like big time..”

And he pats my shoulder after huggingme and he winks as he gestures me to get in – “ and I can see that you are veryhappy…”

I grin as I admit sititng on the bed –“ very happy indeed…”

And he winks at me – “ so how aboutyou let me win a game on the PS today before we finally join everyone fordinner..”

I grin as I say – “ ok fine…you canwin today…only because you helped Khushi plan this for me…”,

Ravi grins as he says – “ she loves youman..she loves you so much..it was on her face…and I am so happy for you…”

I nod and right then Ravi’s phonesrings and he says – “ its home..ill just talk to them and then maybe we can getaround to playing the games..”

I nod and he gets on the call and Iimmediately text Khushi.

Me : love, all ok in the busright??it 715 now…are you comfortable in it???

Her : yes my hoodie guy..we are onthe move now..and my seat is reclining ok very very comfortable and I amperfectly fine and don’t worry about me at all..this is safe Love.

Me : ok if you say so..i got you onthe tracker anyway, are you ok Sunshine?

Her : yes I am ok Love, never beenbetter..there isn’t a moment spent with you that I am not ok in.i love you..andnow I am listening to your favouritest playlist as well and texting you!oh but oops oh shoot I forgot to give you those 8 love letters physically in all my overwhelmed Carnaged Mind ya HOODIE guy...so sorry Love!!

Me : it's ok Love..maybe I'm meant to get all of them together..do t worry about it! thank you so much Khushi fordoing this for me ..you have no idea how happy this has made me and I cannotthank you enough for being my Wall of Strength Love…I don’t have the words totext much about how Carnaged my emotions are right now..but you know what I meandon’t you? You understand my silence like none other.

Her : yes I do Love and I know whatyou mean exactly…and we are crazy Arnav…our silence is never silent no? the vibein between of us also always keeps talking!(I get Hearts)

Me : Carnage Kisses Love.

Her : You are My Magical CarnageLove(I get hearts)

Me : I know..and you are Mine!

Her : hoodie guy…I think I am alittle sleepy now because my eyes are getting heavy..ill take a little nap andtext you as soon as I get up? Ok?

Me : yes ok..please take care Love.

Her : I will.(a line of Hearts)

I smile to myself as I close my eyestotally Overwhelmed and Gobsmacked to the Edge of Planet Krypton.

Oh you know what that is??

It’s a fictional planet from the DCUniverse – and its SuperMan’s Home Planet!

Khushi called me her flying Supermanonce after I took a amazing flying catch in the field.

And that’s how in my head I just madethat analogy!

Hahaha!

Crazy I knowww!

For that’s not Khushi talking…that’s Me!!!

She’s rubbed on me in so many ways!!

Hahaha!

SHE IS MY PUREST MAGIC!

AND LIFE WAS BLOODY MAGICAL EVERSINCE I MET HER!!

AND I KNOW THAT’S HOW ITS GOING TO BEFOR THE REST OF MY LIFE TOO!!

HOW CAN I EVER THANK GOD ENOUGH FORBLESSING ME WITH HER??

JUST HOW CAN I EVER THANK HIMENOUGH???????????

………………………………………

TADAAAAAAA!!!! Ok guysssss

This was freaking by far the LongestUpdate I have ever written.

And I am waiting to know what you allthinkkkkkkkk!!!

Please keep your comments comingggg!!

And ignore editing errors as I havenot proofread!

And I shall give the next Update nowon Tuesday Night or max Wednesday!

Thanks guys for all the Love andSupport Always!!

………………..

Hi,

Wonderful  FF..Read all parts in one go.I am waiting for the updates like never before.

Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Updated the reserve comment. To read the next part soon.

Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Fabulous both of them are so adorable n do things to make each other happy the way khushi made her visit surprise for him n traveled 27 hours journey just to meet him for 6 hours n than she headed back to cape town was amazing I wish all the boys n girls get these kind of love n partners for themselves.

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Finally. After such a long time they meet in person. Their carnage kisses are addicting.

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh my lord what a update awesome hope this forty days just passes

CHERUKURI9 thumbnail

Awesome update. Arnav is speechless with khushi’s surprise and not even expecting that. Glad everything is sorted out for Anjali and Ravi. Can’t wait to see khushi’ friends and family reaction when Arnav meets them. 

It’s just a breather for me to read your update amidst covid-19 and trying not to go out.