Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

😭Thank u storm, am not alone.... I don't know if I can njoy nxt week RK's brahma vivah, as RuK's story is in line nxt, for us 🤔

Fast forward her scenes if you watch in hotstar. Mute her and look at your phone or something if you watch on TV. 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: stormborn

Glorifying polyandry in the name of love in the mythologies have always made me uncomfortable. But I let it go by telling myself that it was written during that gravely patriarchal Aryan society. But watching it being glorified in the 2019 shows renders me speechless. This show doesn't follow anything good from the original but chooses to stick to the polyandry storyline !!!!! 👏

Oh, yes, polygamy is a big debate... But as you say it was back then. But now they're playing with the border...

I think they'll stop at Rukmini. That's enough for RK fans... lol...

stormborn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

Oh, yes, polygamy is a big debate... But as you say it was back then. But now they're playing with the border...

I think they'll stop at Rukmini. That's enough for RK fans... lol...

Crap !! I said polyandry. I meant polygamy !!! Thanks for the correction. 

No chance on earth they will leave satyabhama !!! 

ReadLo thumbnail

You remember the identity losing track ? Where krishna almost let chandravali marry a thief because Radha had to get her identity or whatever back ?

Well fast forwarding to last week----

Radha decided not to be the village chief because krishna denied the throne of Mathura. What was Krishna's reaction !!!??? A proud smile and naming that decision love. So, blindly following him in her decision making is not her lost identity anymore ? It's love now !? 

Along with whatever words you used---- add hypocrite and control-freak to that list.

Oh yes, that part I think was one of the worst in all the badha he gave Radha!

You're absolutely right, I thought exactly the same thing. I thought, "What the hell is this!" Radha says she doesn't want to be Rani because Krishna isn't Raja. So where's the borderline between our identities?" 

Then I thought they're going to give us some more crap about them being one so it's only natural that she won't... And then finally he came back to get her to agree to be Rani...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Yep, she did. She requested him to take or kidnap her from her swayambar as she wished to marry only him and no one else. Plus her brother was making her marry against her wish to someone else.

That someone is none other than Sisupal, who was killed by Krishna in the later part of Mahabharath when Pandavas performed the Rajasuya Yajna, they honored Krishna as the supreme deity/ Personality among the present royals and Rishis there, for which Sisupal expressed his dessent and anger and consequently killed by Krishna in the Royal court itself.

ReadLo thumbnail

Fast forward her scenes if you watch in hotstar. Mute her and look at your phone or something if you watch on TV. 

🤣🤣 fast-forward

ReadLo thumbnail

Crap !! I said polyandry. I meant polygamy !!! Thanks for the correction. 

No chance on earth they will leave satyabhama !!! 

Yes, "polyandry" is for women.  😉

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

That someone is none other than Sisupal, who was killed by Krishna in the later part of Mahabharath when Pandavas performed the Rajasuya Yajna, they honored Krishna as the supreme deity/ Personality among the present royals and Rishis there, for which Sisupal expressed his dessent and anger and consequently killed by Krishna in the Royal court itself.

Yo, i forgot his name!!! He was the one whom krishna allowed to commit some 1000 or 100 sins i think and beheaded him as soon as he reached that number

stormborn thumbnail

🤣🤣 fast-forward

Today while watching the show, somehow I started reading about climate change😲 and then doing a little bit of home facial☺️. When I was done, it was 9-30. I don't know when exactly I diverted but most probably Rukmini. 

stormborn thumbnail

Yes, "polyandry" is for women.  😉

Lol i know !!!! Androus = male. That's why my crap was so loud !!! Couldn't you hear how loud it was 😉? 😆

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago