Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 6 - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ReadLo

This is more manipulation of Krishna, to bring back what he decides.

The wedding won't take place now since there's no date available now.

You're right, Radha's anger is the only good thing in this episode...

Let's not talk about Rukmini.

Besides, Krishna's reactions are just impossible to understand, we saw him smiling after the scene, but according to him it's still on Arjun's entrance, the resumes are doing too many crazy things that I can't understand... lol 

They lost the essence of Radha Krishna Love story. That is for sure. Krishna's behaviour is more manipulative than Divine!! 

Image result for Radha's anger

Originally posted by Viswasruti

😲😕😲What is happening in front of our eyes?? Why KriBal settled at Brindavan??? Their marriages are happening here, without Rohini , Vasudev and Devaki??!! Even the marriage of RevBal has also supervised by Radha???  Revathi herself roaming around Balram?? Krishna declaring his marriage earlier than his bhai?!  

How odd that Rukmi , with those implanted teeth!! 

Wow...Rukmini herself wants to meet  Krishna and convey the message of the kings' attack on him??? 

The only lovely thing for me  and quite natural to me is Radha's anger !!!

Image result for Radha's anger"

Told you---- this is a fan fiction. Fan fictions are not meant to resemble the actual story and are written to satisfy the writer-fan's unfulfilled desire from the original story. Like 50 shades of grey is a fan fiction of twilight. Only the name of the characters or era or location or whatever the fan wants are taken from the original. The earlier we can accept this, the better. Siddharth wanted a happy family reunion between yashoda and kanha and much more involvement of Radha in their lives while reading the original and he had money. So he made this thing. Simple !!!!

Poor guy is a fan. Aren't we all !? So he wrote an FF. Cut him some slack !!!

I just wish he were more of an RK fan than being a ay-ja-ku-ug fan. But what to do ! We can't judge him for being a villain fan. I too am intrigued by the joker or Hannibal Lecter. He has his own quadro. Personal choice !!

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Is it only me or anyone else doesn't want RuK story in RK?? ðŸ˜­ Yess, d show isn't non fictional anymore, but havin Radha nd krishna'S love saga as d crux of d show, RuK nd Krishna marriage isn't sitting well wid me ðŸ˜­ 

Yea, Radha is married to Ayan, but Kanha was wid her all along until now.... But aftr dis brahma vivah, RK wil part ways nd K wil marry RuK, again radha wil b broken to d hilt💔😭It'll be too poignant to assuage my heart😒

They lost the essence of Radha Krishna Love story. That is for sure. Krishna's behaviour is more manipulative than Divine!! 

Image result for Radha's anger

That's what bothers me. Too much manipulation! 

Like the day before yesterday when Radha told Krishna that he hides everything from her while she tells him everything.

I understand that he can't reveal his cards, but he takes a malicious pleasure in playing to the detriment of other people's feelings.

He makes Revati dream of marrying Balram quickly, finally it won't happen before 8 months (and still possible it's not for a long time) then he says in public in front of the one he loves (you have to see how Balram looks at Radha, he always gives importance to Radha's feelings while Krishna walks on it to play), that very possible he will get married before Balram. Whether it is Radha the bride doesn't matter. What matters is how he does things! 

The scene in the forest was good, because Radha reacted well and that's what Krishna was expecting, because when Radha warned him that the flute would break if he played for someone other than her, he made his final revelation.

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

Is it only me or anyone else doesn't want RuK story in RK?? ðŸ˜­ Yess, d show isn't non fictional anymore, but havin Radha nd krishna'S love saga as d crux of d show, RuK nd Krishna marriage isn't sitting well wid me ðŸ˜­ 

Yea, Radha is married to Ayan, but Kanha was wid her all along until now.... But aftr dis brahma vivah, RK wil part ways nd K wil marry RuK, again radha wil b broken to d hilt💔😭It'll be too poignant to assuage my heart😒

Me me me me me me me me me

ME 

ME

ME

ME

ME

Hmnn  ..... please excuse me , squeezing my own ears, will write to you today and then I will sleep.🤗🤗🤗🤗

areee M , na i did not mean that you have to reply today!! Just checking that you got it. Reply aaram se :)

Originally posted by stormborn

Me me me me me me me me me

ME 

ME

ME

ME

ME

😭Thank u storm, am not alone.... I don't know if I can njoy nxt week RK's brahma vivah, as RuK's story is in line nxt, for us ðŸ¤”

Me too!! Rukmini's story was also very romantic and a dreamlike one. This shows the freedom of the girls at that time, and they too prefer to take a few decisions on their own even in that patriarchal society.  And I fully agree with you , in Radha Krishna love story bringing a skirt-clad Rukmini to the forefront is out of place , beyond convincing!

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

That's what's weird about this whole situation.

Radha married Ayan, but is only married in public, but now that she is Radha Rani, she is above it. 

Radha becomes Krishna's wife, but it's a marriage that only the Gods know.

Krishna married Radha because she is his only one.

Then Krishna who marries a whole bunch of other princesses on the principle that he must teach love (I'm not judging the original story, I'm talking about the logic of the CV's).

So explain to me all the lesson Krishna had taught me about love being above marriage... when Radha had decided to play her part in marrying after Ayan...

Originally posted by ReadLo

That's what bothers me. Too much manipulation! 

Like the day before yesterday when Radha told Krishna that he hides everything from her while she tells him everything.

I understand that he can't reveal his cards, but he takes a malicious pleasure in playing to the detriment of other people's feelings.

He makes Revati dream of marrying Balram quickly, finally it won't happen before 8 months (and still possible it's not for a long time) then he says in public in front of the one he loves (you have to see how Balram looks at Radha, he always gives importance to Radha's feelings while Krishna walks on it to play), that very possible he will get married before Balram. Whether it is Radha the bride doesn't matter. What matters is how he does things! 

The scene in the forest was good, because Radha reacted well and that's what Krishna was expecting, because when Radha warned him that the flute would break if he played for someone other than her, he made his final revelation.

You explained everything precisely. I love your analysis.  

Yes. That's what krishna does.

Who do you think cleaned the drink Jatila spilled because of Krishna ? Who do you think made her another glass of that drink ? Wanna bet it's Radha ?

That scene is the perfect metaphor for the whole show. Krishna manipulates everyone to create a messy situation for themselves by presenting it as if it's a medicine for them (just like he manipulated revati today and many others before).

Then when they are about to drink it, he screams at their ears saying something else ( like he will marry before Balram), creates a mess and then at the end, Radha gets to be the one to suffer the most dire consequences. She is the one who has to go through negative emotions like anger and sadness. And then she becomes the one with the responsibility to clear that mess whereas krishn proceeds with his life after he is done with his shenanigans. 

@bold. Yes. Krishna is a sadistic know-it-all. Period.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago