Radha Krishna

Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 6 - Page 7

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: ReadLo

That's what's weird about this whole situation.

Radha married Ayan, but is only married in public, but now that she is Radha Rani, she is above it. 

Radha becomes Krishna's wife, but it's a marriage that only the Gods know.

Krishna married Radha because she is his only one.

Then Krishna who marries a whole bunch of other princesses on the principle that he must teach love (I'm not judging the original story, I'm talking about the logic of the CV's).

So explain to me all the lesson Krishna had taught me about love being above marriage... when Radha had decided to play her part in marrying after Ayan...

ha ha ha .. you should stop asking such logical questions girl as the whole storyline has lost logic ages back!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Me too!! Rukmini story was also very romantic and a dreamlike one. This shows the freedom of the girls at that time, and they too prefer to take a few decisions on their own even in that patriarchal society.  

I am sure CVs will bring in some masala in this trio story!!!! All are divine souls and CVs will induce that human aspect into this and make it a spicy one which am sure we all will hate!!!!!!

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: stormborn

You explained everything precisely. I love your analysis.  

Who do you think cleaned the drink Jatila spilled because of Krishna ? Who do you think made her another glass of that drink ? Wanna bet it's Radha ?

That scene is the perfect metaphor for the whole show. Krishna manipulates everyone to create a messy situation for themselves by presenting it as if it's a medicine for them (just like he manipulated revati today and many others before).

Then when they are about to drink it, he screams at their ears saying something else ( like he will marry before Balram), creates a mess and then at the end, Radha gets to be the one to suffer the most dire consequences. She is the one who has to go through negative emotions like anger and sadness. And then she becomes the one with the responsibility to clear that mess whereas krishn proceeds with his life after he is done with his shenanigans. 

@bold. Yes. Krishna is a sadistic know-it-all. Period.

Bold: It's sure it's Radha... 

Red: He's always manipulated those around him from the beginning. Just look at how he got Kans to burn down his village to join Radha in Barsana. 

Green: Radha is Krishna's puppet. She does exactly what he wants. I agreed with her when she refused to promise to always put the good of Barsana-Vridavan before him. He didn't expect her to refuse. But I figure he's gonna win again in the end... I feel sorry for her. She is never free to make her own choices, Krishna always takes her back where he wants her by pulling the strings and he never explains to her why. It's just unbearable.

Manipulative, sadistic, insensitive, there are many words that define Krishna... 

ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RainFire125

ha ha ha .. you should stop asking such logical questions girl as the whole storyline has lost logic ages back!!!

My questions are rhetorical, I don't expect an answer lol 😆

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

That's what's weird about this whole situation.

Radha married Ayan, but is only married in public, but now that she is Radha Rani, she is above it. 

Radha becomes Krishna's wife, but it's a marriage that only the Gods know.

Krishna married Radha because she is his only one.

Then Krishna who marries a whole bunch of other princesses on the principle that he must teach love (I'm not judging the original story, I'm talking about the logic of the CV's).

So explain to me all the lesson Krishna had taught me about love being above marriage... when Radha had decided to play her part in marrying after Ayan...

Glorifying polygamy in the name of love in the mythologies have always made me uncomfortable. But I let it go by telling myself that it was written during that gravely patriarchal Aryan society. But watching it being glorified in the 2019 shows renders me speechless. This show doesn't follow anything good from the original but chooses to stick to the polygamy storyline !!!!! 👏

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Viswasruti

Me too!! Rukmini story was also very romantic and a dreamlike one. This shows the freedom of the girls at that time, and they too prefer to take a few decisions on their own even in that patriarchal society.  

Yea di.. RuK story was, divine, delightful nd full of love.. Swastik ppl can't outweigh RK's story once Ruckmani nd Krishna story begins nd vice versa... They need balance.. I wonder wat d Cvs are gonna dish out dis time 🤪

Wasn't Ruckmani eloped from her swayamvar(as krishna wasn't invited to participate in it), deliberately arranged by Ruckmi? 🤔 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago
stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Bold: It's sure it's Radha... 

Red: He's always manipulated those around him from the beginning. Just look at how he got Kans to burn down his village to join Radha in Barsana. 

Green: Radha is Krishna's puppet. She does exactly what he wants. I agreed with her when she refused to promise to always put the good of Barsana-Vridavan before him. He didn't expect her to refuse. But I figure he's gonna win again in the end... I feel sorry for her. She is never free to make her own choices, Krishna always takes her back where he wants her by pulling the strings and he never explains to her why. It's just unbearable.

Manipulative, sadistic, insensitive, there are many words that define Krishna... 

You remember the identity losing track ? Where krishna almost let chandravali marry a thief because Radha had to get her identity or whatever back ?

Well fast forwarding to last week----

Radha decided not to be the village chief because krishna denied the throne of Mathura. What was Krishna's reaction !!!??? A proud smile and naming that decision love. So, blindly following him in her decision making is not her lost identity anymore ? It's love now !? 

Along with whatever words you used---- add hypocrite and control-freak to that list.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RainFire125

I am sure CVs will bring in some masala in this trio story!!!! All are divine souls and CVs will induce that human aspect into this and make it a spicy one which am sure we all will hate!!!!!!

They're smart enough to pay attention to how they get Radha to "accept" Rukmini. And then we know that Rukmini will be in the background, because the show risks losing RK fans if they ever show Sumedh with the actress who plays Rukmini.

They didn't say anything about Ayan because Ayan hasn't had a scene with Radha since he was cursed...

RainFire125 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yea di.. RuK story was, divine, delightful nd full of love.. Swastik ppl can't outweigh RK's story once Ruckmani nd Krishna story begins nd vice versa... They need balance.. I wonder wat d Cvs are gonna dish out dis time 🤪

Wasn't Ruckmani eloped from her swayamvar(as krishna wasn't invited to participate in it), deliberately arranged by Ruckmi? 🤔 

Yep, she did. She requested him to take or kidnap her from her swayambar as she wished to marry only him and no one else. Plus her brother was making her marry against her wish to someone else.

Viswasruti thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yea di.. RuK story was, divine, delightful nd full of love.. Swastik ppl can't outweigh RK's story once Ruckmani nd Krishna story begins nd d vice versa... They need balance.. I wonder wat d Cvs are gonna dish out dis time 🤪

I am very happy to interact with you.🤗 Strictly speaking, as you said, the Rukmini story won't fit in this RK love story. Rukmini and her elopement with Krishna was the next phase of Krishna's life, after leaving Radha behind. Krishna's family life starts with the Rukmini episode and the associated wars >> killing Sisupal, wars with Jarasandh etc. Rukmini , Revathi, they are princesses, they won't roam like village Gopikas in Brindavan. If a princess moves out, the entire entourage has to accompany her, not like this! 😲