chatting corner 

# 6

credits RisingPhoenix             

Link to previous threads

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-Chatting Corner

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #2

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #3

pic credits to Madhuri 

Feel absolutely free to discuss anything/ any topic                          under the sun ... 

At all times *ATTN.- Guidelines/Rules/Specifications/etc* rules will apply & India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  will be in effect. 

answer!!!smiley31

hour.

Image result for krishna married radha"

credits Madhuri

We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these rules. 

We hope to have everyone's understanding,

Regards.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

In addition to the above mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  ... 

Highlighting an extract form the IF COC 

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy - You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with this show but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF. They may be celebrities/public figures but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

Additionally, Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, facebook, messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared on the open forum. Privacy and safety of members is of prime importance on IF. If anyone is found sharing members' private and personal content from other social networking site on IF, they will be held responsible for breaching privacy and should be prepared for the consequences. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

OUR NEW ABODE 
Looking forward to many more sanguine conversations and sarcastic banters.πŸ€—

Thank you cvs for our Christmas gift 

Thanks my buddy for sharing the link πŸ€—

Originally posted by Sutapasima

Thank you cvs for our Christmas gift 

Thanks my buddy for sharing the link πŸ€—

Radha Krishn vivah for Christmas nd Ruckmani krishn vivah for new Yr πŸ˜† we might hv born under a lucky start... (RK)^2 Creatives are soo open handed nd benevolent for presenting us such a back to back striking offers πŸ˜†

Aww... Thank you for embedding d links here... was searching for it.. 

Edited by l-NiklausFan-l - 4 years ago

Originally posted by l-NiklausFan-l

Radha Krishn vivah for Christmas nd Ruckmani krishn vivah for new Yr πŸ˜† we might hv born under a lucky start... (RK)^2 Creatives are soo open handed nd benevolent for presenting us such a back to back striking offers πŸ˜†

Aww... Thank you for embedding d links here... was searching for it.. 

🀣🀣

Just like someone (not sure but I think krishpri ❀️) said ke january me pradyumn and february me anirudh bhi aa jayega πŸ˜†

Pradyumn would be our republic day gift and anirudhya valentines day gift

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Sarat, Hemanth and Madhuri ?? smiley2smiley31

Originally posted by Viswasruti

Image result for Yashoda with krishna balram"

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

In the stoic silence of this evening, amidst those longing thoughts of you, Krishna ... your Radha is waiting for you!

The slow breeze brought the rustling of leaves, startling me. The path by which you were to come, got eyes to search for you!!  While you never arrived to hug either the river or  my quiver,  the seasons changed their faces many a time! 

Holding thoughts of you close to my bosom,I kept on weeping all night, searching for you in my dreams... the moon and stars rained tears of dew over my heart to cool my feelings, but in vain!

The nip in the air brought a message---'Oh Radha, Krishna is sitting in the same floral bower where you met happily before. He is chanting your name like Mantra incessantly. He is yearning to enjoy the happiness of your presence. ' 

The moonlight brought a note from the entire nature ---'Oh dear Radha, go quickly to meet your beloved Krishna who is waiting for you there. Krishna is playing flute calling your name, indicating where he was waiting for you. He admires even the breeze passing over you and reaching him, see him trying to hug that breeze, alarmed even when a feather or dry leaf drops.' 

The Yamuna whispered into her ear ' Oh Radha, leave off your anklets lest they make noise when you meet him! Please go to that bower during the night in a black dress, so that the night can't see your whereabouts!! ' ------------- Madhuri

Image result for Krishna radha on the bank of river yamuna"

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago

Originally posted by stormborn

🀣🀣

Just like someone (not sure but I think krishpri ❀️) said ke january me pradyumn and february me anirudh bhi aa jayega πŸ˜†

Pradyumn would be our republic day gift and anirudhya valentines day gift

🀣 Yea....nd Prem ki devi Radha wil b d one naming all those kids of RuK.... 

Originally posted by stormborn

Sarat, Hemanth and Madhuri ?? smiley2smiley31

Woww.....!! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‰I agree to this likeness to the hilt β€οΈthough I hav a hunch of Mira's magnanimous, vibrant compassion nd love on Madhuri di's comments β€οΈβ­οΈ