Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thank you for the good words friends.ðŸĪ— After a long time, written a few lines on my Radha's longing for her Krishna in the above post! Bringing myself back to senses after watching all these senseless stories in this serial!  

You can never loose this M as this is ur inner self, your essence. How much ever meaningless show you watch, this skill will always be with you and give you that immense happiness and peace, so keep writing always. You know there are many who love to read. 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

Who else think Radha and Barsana wasis will settle in dwarka with kribal ?? ðŸĪŠ

I wont be surprised at all!!!!! 

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

A filler episode 

Radha comes to know Krishn is getting married ... but to whom ??that's a mystery even for Rasha herself .BalRev vivaha  ppstponednfor 8 months as no shubh muhurat present ..ðŸĪ·â€â™€ïļðŸĪ·â€â™€ïļ

He never shows anything interesting on Saturdays.

Krishna manipulates everyone to get Radha back where he wants.

He does warn, however, that one day his flute will break by itself and stop playing after Radha has warned him not to play for anyone but herself.

ReadLo thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

I meant this. 

Beating Ayan black and blue ..... sounds like a plan !!!

I can't stand the Ugrapat family anymore.

The father only changes his mind when it suits him. Despite the fact that he knows who Krishna is, he still has no respect for him, which irritates me even more!

Mother-son-daughter are just devils, they must be punished!

Viswasruti thumbnail

ðŸ˜ē😕ðŸ˜ēWhat is happening in front of our eyes?? Why KriBal settled at Brindavan??? Their marriages are happening here, without Rohini , Vasudev and Devaki??!! Even the marriage of RevBal has also supervised by Radha???  Revathi herself roaming around Balram?? Krishna declaring his marriage earlier than his bhai?!  

How odd that Rukmi , with those implanted teeth!! 

Wow...Rukmini herself wants to meet  Krishna and convey the message of the kings' attack on him??? 

The only lovely thing for me  and quite natural to me is Radha's anger !!!

Image result for Radha's anger"

Edited by Viswasruti - 4 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: ReadLo

I can't stand the Ugrapat family anymore.

The father only changes his mind when it suits him. Despite the fact that he knows who Krishna is, he still has no respect for him, which irritates me even more!

Mother-son-daughter are just devils, they must be punished!

Ugra and his family are the permanent artists in this serial, on 10 years contract! Only Kri Radha and others will come and go!! 

RainFire125 thumbnail

Ugra and his family are the permanent artists in this serial, on 10 years contract! Only Kri Radha and others will come and go!! 

Ha ha .. well said M. 

By the way you got my PM right??? 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

You can never loose this M as this is ur inner self, your essence. How much ever meaningless show you watch, this skill will always be with you and give you that immense happiness and peace, so keep writing always. You know there are many who love to read. 

I am afraid I have to agree with your words Gayatri. Writing is not only my passion, but it is also my soul existence, my inner self itself! ðŸ˜Š Thank you for all the good words you said to encourage me.ðŸĪ—😭

Image result for Radha's anger

ReadLo thumbnail

ðŸ˜ē😕ðŸ˜ēWhat is happening in front of our eyes?? Why KriBal settled at Brindavan??? Their marriages are happening here, without Rohini , Vasudev and Devaki??!! Even the marriage of RevBal has also supervised by Radha???  Revathi herself roaming around Balram?? Krishna declaring his marriage earlier than his bhai?!  

How odd that Rukmi , with those implanted teeth!! 

Wow...Rukmini herself wants to meet  Krishna and convey the message of the kings' attack on him??? 

The only lovely thing for me  and quite natural to me is Radha's anger !!!

Image result for Radha's anger"

This is more manipulation of Krishna, to bring back what he decides.

The wedding won't take place now since there's no date available now.

You're right, Radha's anger is the only good thing in this episode...

Let's not talk about Rukmini.

Besides, Krishna's reactions are just impossible to understand, we saw him smiling after the scene, but according to him it's still on Arjun's entrance, the resumes are doing too many crazy things that I can't understand... lol 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Ha ha .. well said M. 

By the way you got my PM right??? 

Hmnn  ..... please excuse me , squeezing my own ears, will write to you today and then I will sleep.ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—ðŸĪ—