Does anybody here actually like YoGun?

Posted: 4 years ago

I haven't seen a single person still support the Yogi-Gunjan pairing so can't help but wonder which part of the audience Sony/makers catered to by getting them married... Especially so after everyone saw Yogi and Pari together. 

Does anyone here actually like YoGun? (I'm not judging or bashing, just wanted to know.)

Originally posted by tk2015

I haven't seen a single person still support the Yogi-Gunjan pairing so can't help but wonder which part of the audience Sony/makers catered to by getting them married... Especially so after everyone saw Yogi and Pari together. 

Does anyone here actually like YoGun? (I'm not judging or bashing, just wanted to know.)

Hey dear.. Welcome to the forum..🤗

We all are YaRians /YoRians here..❤️

I found one in social media posting comments ‘Stay strong gunjan’ 😆

No offense to anyone.

Trp audience matters them most......Simran is main lead as per original story ...Pari is second lead but her performance is awesome and impressive that she won many hearts and now we want her as lead....

TRP Aunties. TRP Aunties are rarely found on forums. If forum activity is an indication of TRP ratings, then the shows such as Bhagyas shouldn't be ruling the TRP charts. That jinn story is an exception as it caters to kids as well, so aunties will watch it - for the sake of kids, weekends mein toh unka koi show nehin hoga.

He he that's the joke here.... Forum wasis don't like yojan.. Donno about ppl out of forum... 

CVS ko Apni chalani hai air Hume apni.... 

Do hell with their Gunjan Prem... 

Originally posted by serious

TRP Aunties. TRP Aunties are rarely found on forums. If forum activity is an indication of TRP ratings, then the shows such as Bhagyas shouldn't be ruling the TRP charts. That jinn story is an exception as it caters to kids as well, so aunties will watch it - for the sake of kids, weekends mein toh unka koi show nehin hoga.

Bhagyas are the disaster I say... Donno how he the bearing those shows... 

Jinn story is not for trp aunties definitely...ecen I am fan of jinn... 😉😇

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Hey dear.. Welcome to the forum..🤗

We all are YaRians /YoRians here..❤️

I found one in social media posting comments ‘Stay strong gunjan’ 😆

No offense to anyone.

Thanks for the welcome! ❤️

Even I don't think YoGun hold a candle against YoRi merely on the basis of the story- a differently abled person finding love with a person who can hear and speak. It's not normalised in our society and can start important conversation on this topic... Of course the chemistry, friendship and Pari herself are added bonuses.

But TRP audience don't usually care about story or awareness regarding important topics, do they? 

Originally posted by diya_snow

Trp audience matters them most......Simran is main lead as per original story ...Pari is second lead but her performance is awesome and impressive that she won many hearts and now we want her as lead....

My issue is that Gunjan as a character is written very poorly for her to be the main lead. I know she tried to get through to Yogi and was rebutted by SurBab, but that too was on her brother's insistence and after he made her understand that she should. 

She doesn't seem to have any ambitions, all I know is that she learns music. Does she want to take it forward as a career? Does she want to be a housewife? Does she truly love Yogi or is it merely an attraction because of how caring and sweet he was to her? I don't know anything about her as a person.

If YoRi didn't happen, I could've understood this pairing to an extent that they first get married then fall in love and find themselves through their relationship. But now that Yogi has felt love with Pari, can he truly rebuild/fall in love/grow as a person with Gunjan or will it just be a compromise?

Originally posted by porankisrilata

He he that's the joke here.... Forum wasis don't like yojan.. Donno about ppl out of forum... 

CVS ko Apni chalani hai air Hume apni.... 

Do hell with their Gunjan Prem... 

Good to see you here after the Patiala Babes forum! 

Don't know what's up with Sony. They seem to always ruin their own shows...

Good to see you here after the Patiala Babes forum! 

Don't know what's up with Sony. They seem to always ruin their own shows...

Hey hi dear... Good to see you too.... 🤗

I know the are ruining food shows donno why...