Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Akshay is pro right wing while twinkle every now and  then attack modi government. Do you see it as a strategic move to not make favorism obvious or do you really think they have difference in opinion?? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GumGum thumbnail

As Mrs Malhotra used to always say this couple is imitating Big B Jaya B. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

honestly i think twinkle is more worried about his heroines than his political views. 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

honestly i think twinkle is more worried about his heroines than his political views. 

🤣🤣🤣

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know but their views are extremely opposite. Roz ghad me Mahabharat nahi hoti hogi, me to yeh soch rahi hu? (if that's genuine)

HaariBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoinks

As Mrs Malhotra used to always say this couple is imitating Big B Jaya B. 

Who’s Mrs Malhotra? 

Twinkle suffers from wokism . She wants to be the independent , opiniated and strong woman image because somewhere she knows she is untalented and that’s her only selling point . 

Akshay is happy between sheets and doesn’t care .

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: HariBhari

Who’s Mrs Malhotra? 

Twinkle suffers from wokism . She wants to be the independent , opiniated and strong woman image because somewhere she knows she is untalented and that’s her only selling point . 

Akshay is happy between sheets and doesn’t care .

A member who left.

columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

I don't know but their views are extremely opposite. Roz ghad me Mahabharat nahi hoti hogi, me to yeh soch rahi hu? (if that's genuine)

Actually I know two couples who differ in political views. Hamare roz mare zindagi mei politics itna role kaha play karti hai?? End of the day, Bachon ka hw, Maids ki salary, holiday pe kaha jaana hai, saas sasur ki health aur khaane mei kya banega...

Yes, when we all meet, the discussions are quite heated but they as a couple know each other and accept each other... in fact unko dekhke I feel more people should be able to separate and not judge each other on political views...it’s tough but can be done...by unko I mean of course my friends not twinkle and akshay...unkaa toh pata nahi...😝

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Akshay found a niche in BW where he could be successful and is playing a role on screen and off. The location he selected for his retirement and the woman he selected for his wife/mother of his children reflects his real values. 

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

Hoti hai but not to take things personally. My mom dad share complete opposite views, get in arguments but make peace when they see there is no point in taking more ahead because they both wont change their opinion 🤣