Beyhadh 2

Manas and MJs connection ! It's Manas with Rudra GF

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

My guess is it's Manas Mjs hier Manas to trap the girl and break Rudras relationship ..may be Manas used to work in MJs office ..and he can be other razdaar of MJs crimes .......in this process Maya came across MJ being Manas boss she fell in love with MJ and MJ being casonova ..strive a plan he used Maya for his own fyada and when Maya demanded her place in MJs life ( I think Maya was pregnent with MJs child thus ) he tried to kill her with help of Antara Manas ....the flash back of Maya getting torture it's I think Manas who is beating Maya ....and Antara drown Maya in water and MJ throw her off from a building 

Maya was betrayed by not only MJ but Manas too that why she hates Manas so much and Her father sides Manas when Maya tried to tell Manas truth to her dad and left home with Manas ..coz Maya having affair with MJ ..her father couldn't take it and Manas made thing worst for Maya ...so they left Maya and her mom ...

So MJ was the master player ... 

One more thing if Maya was indeed pregnent with MJs child then diya must have done her abortion . or she was going to do that but thing get complicated and MJ had to kill her ..to get rid of the child ..

About bracelet ...That is either of Manas or MJ which is now in Rudras hand more likely it's antaras gift ..for both MJ and Rudra!!

What say ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Maya get to know about MJ and seek help from Antara antra assured her only to betrayed her latter