Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: whynot

Muneeza dear you're the innocent one here.... do you think wedding vows will deter me? 😉 😆 😆

Shvetal Good point😉 .... but it will deter Gaurav ... right Muneeza?😆

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahnaz12

Shvetal Good point😉 .... but it will deter Gaurav ... right Muneeza?😆

Well said Shahnaz 👏 👏 He's a very loyal person Shvetal I believe u'll havta suffice with your groom and leave Gaurav to my care! 😊 I promise I'll take good care of him.😉 

Good point Shahnaz, but as one of his many wives in the forum, he owes his vows to me too 😆 😆.... bechara kitno ke saath eternal vows nibhayega?
shahnaz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good point Shahnaz, but as one of his many wives in the forum, he owes his vows to me too 😆 😆.... bechara kitno ke saath eternal vows nibhayega?

Now you understand ... what you girls gotten yourselves into😆 and why was I never a part of your club..... 😆

soul76 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well Shvetal I believe once he's married to me he certainly will not desire any one else . I'm pretty sure I'll be able to provide him all that desires and wishes for and most probably he will not want to leave me and marry anyone else besides Indian law does not permit marraige to more than one woman at a time! 😊 

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well ladies, whomsoever marries him, I do not have any problem, But please give him sometimes on the interent for me and girls like me........... 😉 , We will be very happy with this much 😛 . Now depending on the time, you give him for us, I will decide who is the right choice for him???.......... 😆

Shvetal, now I know why your mother is worried for anyone who comes close to you??.... 😆 😆

gulrani thumbnail

Teena dear Gaurav Narayani Saumya toh hamare Prince Charles, Diana and Camilla Parker Bowles hai.... unke bina iss forum mein koi bhi discussion hua hai kya? 😆 😆

Swetal  ....tu es incroyable ma cherie😃......  kahan se  tum ye saari ki saari ideas lekar aati ho tum....😆

Merci beaucoup a vous ma cherie. Actually i was thinking of eternal love triangles toh yaad aa gaya 😉 😆 😆