Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode starts with Khushi ties Gadhbandan of Yogi and Gunjan and they takes pheras. At hospital Pari cries thinking how Prakash came to her room and says she can’t live happily with Yogi for life time and explain how Yogi and they faced problems and Yogi learned to smile but so many matches reject him and he never heard any rejection but we heard everything. Pari says I can understand. Prakash tells Pari that she is a good girl and can marry anyone she likes, but Gunjan is dumb and nobody will marry her or listen to her cries. I know Shiv is betrayed my trust but still I can understand what’s his current state. Pari says what you want to say uncle. Prakash says now everything in your hands and request her to leave from Yogi life folding his hands.

Yogi and Gunjan marriage is completed. Shiv folds his hands and apologies to everyone for his past behaviour with them and says his daughter is innocent and thanks Yogi and everyone for accepting his daughter in their family and asks everyone to bless his daughter.

Rani and Nisha shows Yogi room and Gunjan. Gunjan observes their reluctant behaviour. Nisha says don’t expect anything from us because we can never forget what we faced because of your family. Rani supports Nisha. Rani says you don’t have any rishta with us but I pray for you to make some place in Yogi heart for you. They leaves her and Gunjan cries and waits for Yogi.

Pari notices Yogi at her hospital door when she about leave the hospital. He shows his ring and she wishes him congratulations and asks her to leave home because he must spend time with Gunjan. Yogi says I married her because you want me to marry her but I want to spend time with you. Pari scolds him and asks him to leave. Yogi asks are you happy. Pari says I’m happy but cries turning her face. Yogi says don’t hide your emotions. Pari cries and Yogi witness Pari ring and tries to remove his ring but she stops him.

Pari asks you want to spend time with me. Yogi says I don’t like home without you. Pari says now that house is belongs to Gunjan and she is your wife and you have to spend your time with her not with me. She asks him to leave. Yogi says i miss you. Pari says even I miss many things but we have to deal with it and both cries emotionally. Pari sets his ring properly. Yogi kiss her hands. Gunjan cries in her room.

Precap – Morning Yogi enters house. Prakash sees him and questions why he went outside leaving Gunjan on his first day of marriage. Yogi tries leave but Prakash shouts on him to answer. Yogi removes pics and keeps them in cupboard and avoids Gunjan. At hospital Yogi hugs Pari.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Gunjan will suffer and its how it will be. 

They say you never forget your first love but they also forget to mention how you never forget your first heartbreak. 

Gunjan would be both. But his true love is Pari and his heartbreaker his Gunjan.

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

For Time being... After nisha Incident yogi will try to mend the relationship.. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

Yes she deserves this big time but I want Gunjan and Pakya to feel huge torture! 

Thanks 4 the WU between. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Unfortunately yes phir happy moment next week and aur ek week baby aur next week family happy phir ending aur Pari??? The end 

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

honestly.. I don't see that happening.. The only thing possible from a logical point of view is not abusing her. May be Yogi & Pari stop meeting directly ? But then again sab CV's se kripa par hai

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Gauri aap na bola tha aap monday episode nehin dekhoge 😛

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

honestly.. I don't see that happening.. The only thing possible from a logical point of view is not abusing her. May be Yogi & Pari stop meeting directly ? But then again sab CV's se kripa par hai

true.. Cv can do anything now

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

Gauri aap na bola tha aap monday episode nehin dekhoge 😛

mein nahi dekha.... 

Site se copy paste kiya hai😆

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Just watched precap...