Frequent Posters

Bacillusbadius thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Thanks For WU Gauri di

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Honestly, I don't see divorce drama happening. Serious question- has any leads ever got divorced in ITV? Don't include those who patch up after few months 😁

I didn't see the show but sure lots of EK maiyya shows have them. Even in KZK Anurag & Prerna didn't get back together from what I've heard. Looks like makers have been inspired by EK maiyya by the drama they're showing at the moment πŸ˜†

According to sony's tag for the show - Yogi finds love in his most unexpected corner after heart break - heart break credits to Gunjan his first love - so getting back to her is as stupid as it could sound.

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: serious

I didn't see the show but sure lots of EK maiyya shows have them. Even in KZK Anurag & Prerna didn't get back together from what I've heard. Looks like makers have been inspired by EK maiyya by the drama they're showing at the moment πŸ˜†

According to sony's tag for the show - Yogi finds love in his most unexpected corner after heart break - heart break credits to Gunjan his first love - so getting back to her is as stupid as it could sound.

There are many shows were lovers dont get happy ending and there are also shows where those who get married get seperated but this scenario on Sony TV are rare usually SP or Zee shows na. 

The show is about Yogi finding love that is not like him but complete him in an unexpected way after 1st love. For the sake of TRP many shows tagline changed do many times. LOL 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't mind marriage the very next day.. as its not going to matter much anyway.  If channel asked them to rush the things... there's high possibility for the divorce drama - if thy don't have the time, they can't go through those na. One week for marriage,.. one week for fight.. then again respect bcoz of Kabir affair.. then Gunjan understanding Yogi is no longer her's emotionally.. so to get herself to realize .. no use trying to stay in a relationship where there's no love. Shiv is not going to accept immediately.. in sab ke liye time chahiye.. so they cut short the 1st part - "still an optimistic viewer" 🀣

Whatever u said make sense and story can go that way where Gunjan realize Yogi is not in love with her but sacrificing and compromising and thn she will stand for herself like once Yogi told her follow ur mind and speak for urself something like that in drunk state....she may be first time will take decision and divorce Yogi and ask him to get Pari ...

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you for WU dear.. I just read the Precap  part out of it...πŸ˜† Don’t want to spoil my working day thinking about the raaita they have felaaoed ( using the best words right now to explain the agony) . Can’t curse or use any unwanted words here..

Sab fans pagla gaye hai..πŸ˜†

Isi baat pe arz kiya haiβ€”

CVs n channel ki karni wohi jaane..

Trps toh girni hi hai yeh log maane yaa naa maane..

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

maybe we read  and understand  wrongly... Maybe sony was telling us  about  yori heartbreak  and find love in unexpected corner is gunjan.. .. He never thought he will fall in love with gunjan again.. It's really unexpected πŸ˜†

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you for WU dear.. I just read the Precap  part out of it...πŸ˜† Don’t want to spoil my working day thinking about the raaita they have felaaoed ( using the best words right now to explain the agony) . Can’t curse or use any unwanted words here..

Sab fans pagla gaye hai..πŸ˜†

Isi baat pe arz kiya haiβ€”

CVs n channel ki karni wohi jaane..

Trps toh girni hi hai yeh log maane yaa naa maane..

wah wah wah... 

🍫🍫🍫🍫 for you.... πŸ˜†

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

maybe we read  and understand  wrongly... Maybe sony was telling us  about  yori heartbreak  and find love in unexpected corner is gunjan.. .. He never thought he will fall in love with gunjan again.. It's really unexpected πŸ˜†

Sony ka dimaag satak gaya ki hamaara finding his lost love that too by someone who broke it is not unexpected corner

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Sony ka dimaag satak gaya ki hamaara finding his lost love that too by someone who broke it is not unexpected corner

But what about the love which is not like him but completes him..πŸ˜†

Gadhe hai yeh CVs..

Kya se kya kar diya ,

Trps ke pyaar mein..

serious thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

But what about the love which is not like him but completes him..πŸ˜†

Gadhe hai yeh CVs..

Kya se kya kar diya ,

Trps ke pyaar mein..

kya kare.. duniya paise pe chalti hai.. paise TRP's se chalti hai Trp's nehing aayegenge toh ghar baitke macchar ko maarna padega agla project tak πŸ˜†