Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Chalo guys good night.. smiley31

Have a yori ful sleep and day for all

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lets be practical yaaron... these sort of scenes add good marks to their future resume list for both Deb & Mudit.

I won't talk about the other actress resume list..

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

So Yogi and Gunjan got married huh? Did Pari leave the house? What will be left for Pari's character now? This is so bizarre. 

They ruined this show like how they ruined Patiala Babes. In their obsession/favoritism for one character, PB was ruined. Now, this show is ruined. I had just started following it, meri phooti kismat πŸ˜† . But thank god I didn't get attached, I have learnt from PB's experience to never have any expectation from any ITV shows. Anything nonsensical can happen, and makers can change tracks at any point. Idk why all this is happening to Sony's shows though 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

So Yogi and Gunjan got married huh? Did Pari leave the house? What will be left for Pari's character now? This is so bizarre. 

They ruined this show like how they ruined Patiala Babes. In their obsession/favoritism for one character, PB was ruined. Now, this show is ruined. I had just started following it, meri phooti kismat πŸ˜† . But thank god I didn't get attached, I have learnt from PB's experience to never have any expectation from any ITV shows. Anything nonsensical can happen, and makers can change tracks at any point. Idk why all this is happening to Sony's shows though 

Hi.. yes yojan ki yojana banaa hi li cvs ne..🀒

@ bold same here yaar .. I was following PB but after the hanita wedding the raaita they have felaaoed was too much for me to handle.. you might have seen me on the forum here n there few month back..

Then I started to watch this show and loved it to the core.. but idhar bhi meri phuti kismet haaye yojan shaadi happened..🀒

Udhar maata ki beti mahaan n idhar gunjan 🀒maata mahaan..πŸ˜†

Now I don’t expect anything from ITv nothing sensible..πŸ˜†

Just like PB they have started butchering the characters..

Humara bad luck hi kharab hai..πŸ˜†

Good that you didn’t attach with the show much so its easy for you to get detached. 

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Against my better judgment, I watched the episode. Itna gussa aa raha tha, tv podhne ko mann kiya. 😑😑😑 Patthar ko patthar maarne  chaahiye. Shiv, Shiv, Shiv, Gunjan, Gunjan, Gunjan. Aadmi pagal hogaya. For these πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ Sharmas he ruined Yogi and Pari's life. And he even admitted he he was being unfair for the sake of the Sharmas! How did such a bakwaas speech work on Pari? He was just going about Gunjan's happiness. He never once said this is for Yogi's happiness too. Go jump in a well Prakash, you're dead to me. How could you smile at that sham of a wedding when your son looks dead inside. Yogi aur Pari ko aaj rota dekh, kudh rona aa raha tha. Thank you Mudit and Deb. You both are fantastic and deserved better than this c**p script. I thought I could at least take some pleasure in watching Gunjan cry. But she's so bad at expressions. πŸ€’ Kuch feel nahin aata, just wanna roll my eyes. I don't think I can take more episodes of this. 

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

Against my better judgment, I watched the episode. Itna gussa aa raha tha, tv podhne ko mann kiya. 😑😑😑 Patthar ko patthar maarne  chaahiye. Shiv, Shiv, Shiv, Gunjan, Gunjan, Gunjan. Aadmi pagal hogaya. For these πŸ€¬πŸ€¬πŸ€¬ Sharmas he ruined Yogi and Pari's life. And he even admitted he he was being unfair for the sake of the Sharmas! How did such a bakwaas speech work on Pari? He was just going about Gunjan's happiness. He never once said this is for Yogi's happiness too. Go jump in a well Prakash, you're dead to me. How could you smile at that sham of a wedding when your son looks dead inside. Yogi aur Pari ko aaj rota dekh, kudh rona aa raha tha. Thank you Mudit and Deb. You both are fantastic and deserved better than this c**p script. I thought I could at least take some pleasure in watching Gunjan cry. But she's so bad at expressions. πŸ€’ Kuch feel nahin aata, just wanna roll my eyes. I don't think I can take more episodes of this. 

The look she was giving pakya during whole speech was so painful yaar... Pari took my heart there... She was pleading him not to do this but again pakya ne pari ki khamoshi nahi suni... πŸ˜­

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26

Hey... 

Welcome. To the gang dear... I know itv is amazing in butchering characters.... Sab me yeh show thoda acha the which I was following since starting and humari phooti kismat just like PB this is also going down the illogical drama... Just for sake of bechari Gunjan.... πŸ€¬

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

lets be practical yaaron... these sort of scenes add good marks to their future resume list for both Deb & Mudit.

I won't talk about the other actress resume list..

True... The both are amazing and will rock any scene..... πŸ‘