Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: *Resham*

@Bhetupunha: I completely respect your view and as they say each to it's own... But I personally preferred Eldg over Eltg... And somewhere I loved the way the entire story was scripted.... Again my opinion only... And I loved Ghana Radha 

Absolutely no problem  .  If everybody agreed on everything life would be so bland ๐Ÿ˜†

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Resham*

Eldg was meant only for 6 months and that's why the show still is a mass favourite... It was not at all extended for some stupid reasons...and loved the way they crafted the entire journey of Ghana and Radha.... 

I doubt if it is mass favourite ๐Ÿคก. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I don't know why, but ELDG always gave me positive/happy vibes throughout whereas ELTG did not. 

As they say, to each his own.

Maybe because Ghana had a ready-made family and Om did not ๐Ÿ˜Ž.  The guy actually built his own family from the scratch  so that he could marry Isha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I like to see such serials where the lead protagonists do something of this kind. ELDG was actually a bit of candyfloss๐Ÿค”. 

But you are right, each to his own๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. 

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

ELDG was one of the best serial ever made on any channel. And it was/ is most popular that's why channel is re-telecasting it. In contrast ELTG khup rataal ani radki hoti. No comparison whatsoever.

IMO, Agnihotra is the best serial ever made and after that is RSC๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Then there is Asambhav.

ELTG was an entertaining serial and more popular ๐Ÿ˜Žthat is why it was extended ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Edited by BhetuPunha - 4 years ago
BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: surajhere

I think ELDG and ELTG are for two different audiences,  younger viewers like ELTG more while slightly older audience likes ELDG more.  

Maybe you are right to a certain extent but there are too many "slightly older audiences" who loved ELTG๐Ÿ˜Ž. IMO ELTG was very popular across all age groupsโญ๏ธ

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Suddenly they have stopped telecast of this serial (from today ). Makes no sense if they keep randomly telecasting episodes and stopping when they feel like. If they are serious they should telecast the serial from start to finish. Why tease the audience?

Originally posted by: mishkil88

what a shock. This is just like Agnihotra 1. 

Originally posted by: sameerph

What ? I was enjoying watching it again. Was it not telecast only today or totally stopped ?

They have shown some other serial in that slot and it does not look like the change is only for one day. 

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

See, I am telling you guys ELTG is better and more popular than ELDG ๐Ÿ˜‰.

They did not want to invoke the wrath of ELTG guys so they shutdown ELDG ๐Ÿ˜†. 

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Me attashi kuthe first episode pahila. Mai aaji chalali. Tya var sampoorna episode. 

Yamaraj Planning asa bolla. That like was very funny. 

Pan mala ek gosht sangavishi vatate ki swapnli kiti jaad disto. I mean waist kadun to kasa sutlay. To lagnachya vayacha ajibaat disat nahi. 

Episode chya Agadi shevti..Mukta chi entry..Namskar me radha desai boltey.

Jasa jamel tasa baghen pudhce episodes.

Pr_b thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oops just posted abt ELDG on another thread..good to see a thread for my favourite show and favourite couple Swapnil Mukta..

Have been catching up on this show too...

It still is so fresh ,,indeed a beautifully crafted show..

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Me attashi kuthe first episode pahila. Mai aaji chalali. Tya var sampoorna episode. 

Yamaraj Planning asa bolla. That like was very funny. 

Pan mala ek gosht sangavishi vatate ki swapnli kiti jaad disto. I mean waist kadun to kasa sutlay. To lagnachya vayacha ajibaat disat nahi. 

Episode chya Agadi shevti..Mukta chi entry..Namskar me radha desai boltey.

Jasa jamel tasa baghen pudhce episodes.

Even Mukta looks quite "heavy" in this serial. So it is a romance of the equals.๐Ÿ˜Š

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes that was the usp of show. 2 completely different ordinary people who have passed age of marriage n hate marriage go for contract marriage just to satisfy their families without having any feelings for each other find themselves change completely n actually fall in luv n understand importance of being married post marriage. 

Beautiful show everrrr