Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

Yes, ELTG was so bharkatlela that I stopped watching regularly after initial episodes.  The charm of ELDG made people think ELTG was an extension of that. But it was very disappointing to say the least even with a good star cast including the ELDG charmers like Umesh and Spruha.

IMO, ELTG was to the point๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, there might have been some filler episodes, far and few between but that is the case for the best of the serials๐Ÿ˜Ž. I don't remember getting bored watching ELTG.

If I remember correctly, It was majorly a story of a guy who creates a family of his own as he does not have what you can call a family๐Ÿ˜Ž. How cool is that ๐Ÿคก

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@Bhetupunha: I completely respect your view and as they say each to it's own... But I personally preferred Eldg over Eltg... And somewhere I loved the way the entire story was scripted.... Again my opinion only... And I loved Ghana Radha 

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Eldg was meant only for 6 months and that's why the show still is a mass favourite... It was not at all extended for some stupid reasons...and loved the way they crafted the entire journey of Ghana and Radha.... 

kamalsh56 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't know why, but ELDG always gave me positive/happy vibes throughout whereas ELTG did not. 

As they say, to each his own.

mishkil88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalsh56

I don't know why, but ELDG always gave me positive/happy vibes throughout whereas ELTG did not. 

As they say, to each his own.

ELDG was one of the best serial ever made on any channel. And it was/ is most popular that's why channel is re-telecasting it. In contrast ELTG khup rataal ani radki hoti. No comparison whatsoever.

Edited by mishkil88 - 4 years ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Envy all of you discussing old tv shows and web series...ithe tar maraaychi phoorsat naahi.

Take care and stay home. 

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I seriously wanted access to ramayana esp in times like these. I wanted my child to watch it. 

Absolutely epic show, 

After watching such shows mind becomes so peaceful and in difficult times it gives you mental strength and confidence that god resides in every heart and goodness always wins and if god himself had to go through difficult times we need to be resilient and we will come out of this mess victoriously. Jai shree ram ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Edited by Dhanusg - 4 years ago
mishkil88 thumbnail

Dhanu, Mukta - hope you are safe and taking care. Exponentially rising no of cases in US are quite worrying.

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Dhanu, Mukta - hope you are safe and taking care. Exponentially rising no of cases in US are quite worrying.

Thanks Mishkil. There is too much misery around hence a frustrated comment above. Numbers are rising and they will get worse in the next 10 days. They found a doctor positive in my Aai's building in Mumbai and he is now hospitalized. All of you take care ,stay home and stay safe.

Dhanusg thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In difficult times like these its normal to feel anxious, depressed but do not lose hope. Mind is most powerful. In indian households luckily theres always someone who knows pranayam. So do that it helps to relax , we do use breathing exercises here in the west to help people cope with anxiety. 

Also if you can meditate for few mins , read self help books , even watching inspiring stories help.

I have myself started reading bhagwad gita few mins before bedtime  and you can do it too. We learn a lot from our ancestors.

Interestingly indias cases r not as they seem. As per latest report. Statisticians predict atleast 75 k cases in india based on behaviour n reproductivity factor of virus. So dont go by numbers in media.

India needs lockdown until 1st week may.