Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: serious

bold part hi problem hai .. ITV & US waali shows mein..

in ITV.. CVs don't know what to show after marriage & consummation... while in HW CV's don't know what to show after marriage πŸ˜‚

So the max attempt is to keep leads from getting together & married in HW while prolonging marriage first & later consummation in ITV.. Once that happen.. show will go downhill as if some one kicked it from top of mountain with separation & leap after leaps.

Sahi mein yaar itv n hw dono barbaadi hai..

Kahaan gaye woh puraane din.. 

Door darshan ke darshan karne wale..

Even the programs in initial years on zee, star n sony channels were far more better..

Jaane kahaan gaye woh din..πŸ₯Ί

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

For me too, it was a light hearted show for me which I watched to feel happy but CVs πŸ€¬

if u want light hearted show.. u can try EKDKV, a Sony show & even KRKPAB (it gets tiresome when hero's mom gets too obsessive but after leap show is good), even ran a 2nd season with a short gap - thanks to show's popularity among fans... though the show ended prematurely due to lead actress health issues (EKDKV).

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

you start to watch recently ..so it will be little bit easily for you to detach from show ... In my case 

I don't know what to do tomorrow...should I watch tomorrow episode or not... 

I still have little bit of hope that yori will get married tomorrow.... But seeing Yogi and gunjan wedding I am confused

Same here gauri... I am watching this show from day one... And from starting I was fond of yori not yojan and now this stupid drama... 

Donno why but like shiv I also felt that yojan are not meant to be... But I felt that yogi don't deserve a girl like Gunjan who can't even express her love like how he did.... 

I still have hopes that yojan wedding is not gonna happen.... Bcoz there won't be anything left on the show if that happens and this PH is a bit different than others do I have that Little hope... 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Aise twist main sp channel ke shows se expect karti hu, it's sony tv, isse ye umeed nahi thi 😣😣😣😣

I hope kal jo bhi ho yogi and gunjan ki shaadi na ho πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Seriously yaar but what to do. Even I haven’t expected this twist from the makers of IIM as they are the same production house who produced sarural genda phool serial. Which was one of the best in last decade.

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

if u want light hearted show.. u can try EKDKV, a Sony show & even KRKPAB (it gets tiresome when hero's mom gets too obsessive but after leap show is good), even ran a 2nd season with a short gap - thanks to show's popularity among fans... though the show ended prematurely due to lead actress health issues.

Oh I had watched krpkab till leads second separation I didn't really liked the chemistry between actor and actress, but the same  actor is lead in current show of sp yrhpk and I am loving it, Waha pe bhi separation chal raha hai to Filhaal kabhi kabhi epis dekh rahi hu πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

What's ekdkv? 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Was reading comments on YouTube.. No one  is accepting Yogi and gunjan marriage.. .. Fans are ready to quit the show... 

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

if u want light hearted show.. u can try EKDKV, a Sony show & even KRKPAB (it gets tiresome when hero's mom gets too obsessive but after leap show is good), even ran a 2nd season with a short gap - thanks to show's popularity among fans... though the show ended prematurely due to lead actress health issues (EKDKV).

Both of them were good shows... I have watched them as well.... Loved the two pairs.... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Seriously yaar but what to do. Even I haven’t expected this twist from the makers of IIM as they are the same production house who produced sarural genda phool serial. Which was one of the best in last decade.

Really Sasural ganda phool was of this production house? Tab to ummedon pe paani pherne waali baat kardi CVs ne πŸ™„

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Oh I had watched krpkab till leads second separation I didn't really liked the chemistry between actor and actress, but the same  actor is lead in current show of sp yrhpk and I am loving it, Waha pe bhi separation chal raha hai to Filhaal kabhi kabhi epis dekh rahi hu πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

What's ekdkv? 

Ek duje ke vaaste show on Sony channel. Which is coming with season 2 soon.

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Ek duje ke vaaste show on Sony channel. Which is coming with season 2 soon.

Oh OK then will watch it for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ