Bad news!!! Looks like gunjan and yogi get married.

sanyoprithviraj thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

The precap shows yogi and gunjan getting married!!!

Is this the end of yori? If this is the case my ishaaron days are over.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Same here.... I will. Be done with this show and I guess itv shows as well... I am bugged of their stupidity about marriages...

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Same here coz the message of the show was to show a specially abled person getting married to a non specially abled one so it would be the end for me. But fingers crossed for YoRi! I still have some trust on cv's. 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Nahiii...

I used to love Pakya n now I hate him..😡😑

I was done with the show last Friday when Pakya fixed yojan shaadi..🀒

I know like any typical show CVs will go for YaRi at the end moment. But till then β€˜mhara raam raam β€˜ πŸ™πŸ‘‹ to the show..

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

I am not watching from monday

online dekh rahi hoon Prakash ji ka vaada nibhana, dosti nibhana, parivar ko hurt karna, YoRi ko juda karna fast forward karke

agar ye bhi hi gaya toh ff kya kuch bhi nahi dekhungiπŸ˜”

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

I hate pakya.... He has crossed the limits of being in sensitive..... 

Pakya is just being another shiv.... He is doing same what shiv did with Gunjan.... I really hope yogi don't do the same which Gunjan did during her and roshan engagement. ..atleast Now Gunjan take a stand for. Herself and say that she is not a puppet... 

I know at last it will be yori and I will watch the show for them but if the are adamant for yojan then ram ram to the show and I guess itv also.... 

Edited by porankisrilata - 4 years ago
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

we all knew Shaadi preparations of Yogi & Gunjan.. so nothing new in there - even Simran talked about it in the IV.

Its drama for the sake of TRPs... dukhi hero,,, dukhi roti hui heroine.. a recipe for TRP's.. usually monster hero & dukhi heroine is the hit formula for ITV shows.

kisi ka bhi shaadi hone do .. they're not going to wrap it so soon. Until y'day.. they were giving sugar candy for Yori fans, looks like from today its for Yojan fans (in case they do still exist - nehin toh bhatakte hua aatmaaon ke liye)

Edited by serious - 4 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I don't know..the precap feels like another dream sequence to me..the way the scene was filmed and edited..

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OK who the hell is this gunjan,i have still not watched all previous epi but watching the show regularly, what's going on, who is this gunjan and what's their past with her, I am getting irritated by it πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

OK who the hell is this gunjan,i have still not watched all previous epi but watching the show regularly, what's going on, who is this gunjan and what's their past with her, I am getting irritated by it πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

lolz ! Yogi fell in love with Gunjan, Shiv (Gunjan's dad) cancelled the wedding after the wedding cards were printed - as he found someone who could talk - Chauhan family, was ready to marry his daughter - in exchange for getting him a job in his ministry.

even during pre-wedding rituals Yogi & Pari relation signs were showing. Here's few:

1. During roka.. Pari casually wears engagement ring which Yogi supposed to put on Gunjan's finger but that gets stuck in her finger.. which comes out after some struggle - entire family know about it other than the elders.

2. During haldi .. Yogi applies haldi to Pari

In short

Yogi loved Gunjan, Gunjan loved Yogi

Pari was the mediator & helper to get Yogi & Gunjan together

Greedy Shiv ditched marriage for his daughter for a better son-in-law

Shiv's wife, daughter & son disagreed but later came on board

Yogi was broken, Pakya had minor attack, family was devastated

Pari developed feelings for Yogi post all the drama, slowly after she sees him crying in a rickshaw - away from the family at middle of the night

Neha helps Pari realize her feelings are of not friendship but of love.

Rest u  might've followed.

Edited by serious - 4 years ago