Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Bold - worst part πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­,I don't want to see yogi and gunjan's marraige, I so love yogi and pari, ab ye show quit karna padega lagta hai 

you start to watch recently ..so it will be little bit easily for you to detach from show ... In my case 

I don't know what to do tomorrow...should I watch tomorrow episode or not... 

I still have little bit of hope that yori will get married tomorrow.... But seeing Yogi and gunjan wedding I am confused

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Oh god and now it's going to be again yogi gunjan, I have found yogi and pari so cute and now this ,mushkil se ek show Mila dil mein happy waali feeling aati thi jise dekh Kar, Meri kismat hi kharaab hai πŸ˜­

@ bold same here yaar we both are sailing on the same boat..

I was never fond of  gunjan .🀒. 

I love Pari and Yogi from the start..❀️

But bina drama n separation track Itv serial kaisa??πŸ˜†

Apni sach mein kismat kharaab hai..

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

I don't know..the precap feels like another dream sequence to me..the way the scene was filmed and edited..

haina even I felt that... Hope we but CVS aise scenes thodi na dream me rakhenge... 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serious

haha don't give up.. I don't see Yojan wedding happening & even if it does - there's def. going to be divorce drama. Yogi & Gunjan aren't the right match .. even CV's know that.

What will they show for their post-marriage convo.. sign language convos in bedroom ? Who's going to understand half baked actions of Gunjan ? Normal people can't understand even Yogi's actions - they'll have to take punarjanm to understand Gunjan's actions, I doubt they would even then.

I really don't want to give up, the show is really beautiful, I hope the marriage does not happen and if happen then divorce happen soon, I can't see yogi and pari hurt 😣😣😣😣

Bold - in real life it could be practical but in tv serial with both of them not able to speak I don't think it will interest audience 

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

haha don't give up.. I don't see Yojan wedding happening & even if it does - there's def. going to be divorce drama. Yogi & Gunjan aren't the right match .. even CV's know that.

What will they show for their post-marriage convo.. sign language convos in bedroom ? Who's going to understand half baked actions of Gunjan ? Normal people can't understand even Yogi's actions - they'll have to take punarjanm to understand Gunjan's actions, I doubt they would even then.

@ bold πŸ€£πŸ€£

Ekdum Sahi pakde hai..

I can understand Yogi’s sign language but gunjan’s πŸ€’ 

sach mein doob ke marr jaane wali feelings aati hai..πŸ”ͺπŸ”«

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

you start to watch recently ..so it will be little bit easily for you to detach from show ... In my case 

I don't know what to do tomorrow...should I watch tomorrow episode or not... 

I still have little bit of hope that yori will get married tomorrow.... But seeing Yogi and gunjan wedding I am confused

I can understand Yaar gauri, it'll be really difficult for you, I just hope tomorrow's marraige don't happen, kuch bhi ho bas shaadi na ho, can bear anything but that πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

bold part hi problem hai .. ITV & US waali shows mein..

in ITV.. CVs don't know what to show after marriage & consummation... while in HW CV's don't know what to show after marriage πŸ˜‚

So the max attempt is to keep leads from getting together & married in HW while prolonging marriage first & later consummation in ITV.. Once that happen.. show will go downhill as if some one kicked it from top of mountain with separation & leap after leaps.

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Oh god and now it's going to be again yogi gunjan, I have found yogi and pari so cute and now this ,mushkil se ek show Mila dil mein happy waali feeling aati thi jise dekh Kar, Meri kismat hi kharaab hai πŸ˜­

Sirf aapki nahi him sabki... This show was like a refreshment for me but CVS are ready to spoil this also.... πŸ˜­

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Aise twist main sp channel ke shows se expect karti hu, it's sony tv, isse ye umeed nahi thi 😣😣😣😣

I hope kal jo bhi ho yogi and gunjan ki shaadi na ho πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: porankisrilata

Sirf aapki nahi him sabki... This show was like a refreshment for me but CVS are ready to spoil this also.... πŸ˜­

For me too, it was a light hearted show for me which I watched to feel happy but CVs πŸ€¬