Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Her-mion-e

How come Hrithik  does these things soo easily!! 

I really thought Karthik moved well until this and that too without any fault of karthik 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay so I'm not the only one who thought that way 🤣

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

After the rough times he's gone through, he deserves these moments ❤️ Bas I hope he doesn't take long gaps again.

Kartik rocks the Dheeme Dheeme step for sure but, at the risk of sounding like a biased fangirl, I feel Hrithik did a better version of the step 😆 He flows like a feather, effortlessly. (And ofc he looks so fcuking hot)

The industry failed him then.  Nobody stood by him.  Now that he's got all women and men reaching out for oxygen..and causing ovaries to explode all over again with War..everybody is going crazy over him again..he should be careful of the leeches in the industry..I think he would be..they are not all weather friends.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

The industry failed him then.  Nobody stood by him.  Now that he's got all women and men reaching out for oxygen..and causing ovaries to explode all over again with War..everybody is going crazy over him again..he should be careful of the leeches in the industry..I think he would be..they are not all weather friends.

They all have grown up in the same industry. There is not a single soul in this industry who doesn't know how self-centred each one of them is. His father had his own share of failures and isolation too. That's how they all function. Stick together in good times, abandon in bad times.  Hrithik knows everything but he also knows he has to coexist. 

Minionite thumbnail

Dang man. I thought Kartik had done that move well and then of course, HR being HR, shows everyone how it's done. Sorry Kartik, but the sexy guy in white stole the show. Those cheers were for him, not you. 😆

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Dang man. I thought Kartik had done that move well and then of course, HR being HR, shows everyone how it's done. Sorry Kartik, but the sexy guy in white stole the show. Those cheers were for him, not you. 😆

Hai na? 

I thought you came to close the thread 😭😆 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Completely agree. If he happens to deliver any unsuccessful movie in the future, I can foresee them turning their backs again. I hope he's now more aware of who his real friends are.

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Lol he looked liked a legit rabbit when he tried to match Hrithik's 1.25x speed.

Tum dheeme dheeme; dheeme hi karo rooster.

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Completely agree. If he happens to deliver any unsuccessful movie in the future, I can foresee them turning their backs again. I hope he's now more aware of who his real friends are.

He has seen that in past when guzaarish and kites bombed.

One bad year and he was put in 2nd row in award shows...

He knows how it is. After his debut his movies bombed and this magazine put him on cover with the words “FINISHED” across him.

I think what hurt him in last few years was not just professionally was the kangana thing and the silence of his “friends”

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Nvm.

Edited by SugaAgustD - 4 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justwatching

He has seen that in past when guzaarish and kites bombed.

One bad year and he was put in 2nd row in award shows...

He knows how it is. After his debut his movies bombed and this magazine put him on cover with the words “FINISHED” across him.

I think what hurt him in last few years was not just professionally was the kangana thing and the silence of his “friends”

Yeah definitely. I hope he indeed is aware of who stuck by him through thick and thin, and doesn't get carried away by the likes of KJo (who posted about War when everyone around knew that it got the highest opening ever) because he seemed quite emotional when he replied to his post. He shouldn't expect anything from these people. Right now most of them seem like bandwagoners tbh.