Naagin 4 promo: Sayantani Ghosh reminds of Baahubali's Shivgami

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Naagin 4 promo: Sayantani Ghosh will remind you of Baahubali's Shivgami while Nia Sharma plays the girl next door

The latest promo of Naagin 3 has been dropped. This promo is the lengthier version of the show. Naagin 3 is one of the prime properties of the network. The promo starts with Sayantani Ghosh and Shaleen Bhanot's wedding getting interrupted by huge snakes.

Naagin 4 promo: Sayantani Ghosh will remind you of Baahubali's Shivgami while Nia Sharma plays the girl next door

The latest promo of Naagin 3 has been dropped. This promo is the lengthier version of the show. Naagin 3 is one of the prime properties of the network. The promo starts with Sayantani Ghosh and Shaleen Bhanot's wedding getting interrupted by huge snakes. Soon, the two are chased by evil members leading to Sayantani dropping in a river with her baby in her hand. She then holds her baby high just like Shivagami did in Baahubali. We are then introduced to Jasmin Bhasin, who is the icchadhari Naagin out for revenge, Vijayendra Kumeria, who plays an NRI, and Nia Sharma, a girl next door.

The promo gets as twisted as one can imagine. The promo is the preview of the first episode.

Here check out the promo:

COLORSβœ”@ColorsTV

Pyaar aur badle ki yeh kahani kaunsa mod legi? Dekhiye #Naagin: Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel mein, 14th December se Sat-Sun raat 8 baje. @Theniasharma @jasminbhasin @veejay_k

Earlier in a statement Nia Sharma spoke about being a part of the show. She said, "For the first time I am trying my hands in fantasy fiction that has become a very strong brand. Naagin demands commitment, versatility and I am so grateful to Ekta Ma’am for trusting in me. I am playing the role of Brinda, simple and soft spoken in nature who avoids fights even when people are harsh towards her. She loves the family she works and is very submissive towards them."

On the other hand, Ekta Kapoor said, "Over the years, COLORS and Balaji have successfully created a strong line-up of fiction shows, Naagin being the most popular one. The show has become a brand in itself and we hope to continue receiving the same kind of love and support from our viewers. The season presents a compelling journey of Brinda and Nayantara and how their paths cross. Adding to the experience, the storyline will be backed by never seen before visual effects and graphics to allure the audience. I am delighted to have Nia Sharma (Brinda), Jasmin Bhasin (Nayantara) and Vijayendra Kumeria playing a pivotal role in the show."

Sayantani G & Shaleen Bhanot look awesome in the promo! 

So good to see them back together in a Naagin show after so many years.. πŸ˜³

Ekta usually gets casting right but then how come she cast Nia and Jasmin πŸ€”. Especially Nia πŸ€’.

OMG so many old faces from Indian Telly! I had a 2000s flashback! πŸ˜†

Shayantani looks great yaar. But looks like she has more of a cameo.  She makes a better Naagin than Jasmine πŸ˜†

Nia and Jasmine were the weakest parts of the promo, imo. Maybe someone like Hina, Sonarika or even Sanjeeda would've nailed the part. Asha Negi or Sukirti Kandpal would've been better options for Nia's role.

What bad casting is this, Sayantani looks the best and also Geetanjali. Seems like a rehash of naagin season 1, two sisters avenging parents death. Nia looks so poor and probably the worst one in the cast, don't know how did ekta cast her. Ekta already flopped with kawach season 2 due to bad casting and now Naagin 4 will be in the limelight, the show might not be a great hit like the first season. 

Nia Sharma is soo cheap.. πŸ˜΅

I love Jasmin's look so much. That one moment when she appears as the ML moves away.. nice! 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Umm kill me now πŸ™„ I can't deal with how kachra Indian TV has become 😣😣😣