Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

Waise i think meenu would be definitely doing something for Abir now her dialogue mujhe hi madad karni hogi mishti ko bhulane me 🤪 i hope Abir iska ache se jawaab de no subtle full brutal answer chahiye😛

Aisa Kya karengi ye aurat Abir ko Mish ko bulane keliye...she is such a vile woman..before leap,there was some kind of a soft corner in my heart for Meenakshi hi but after leap,my all soft corner went in drain and I hate her...I hate to see her face in my screen🤗🤗🤗

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

meenu asks where is abir why is kunal making her roam around.... kuhu comes there n says abir was there only n sees someone with long hair and says here he is then says sorry i forgot abir bro has got hair cut.. kunal fake laugh n says you are so funny... meenu asks them to stop n say where abir is...

abir comes there n asks why are they worrying meenu n tries taking ashirvad in drunk state n kunal catches n steadies him... 

kuhu asks where he was n if everything is ok... abir says until you are with me everything is awesome... 🤣 kunal says kuhu bhai uses this dialogue only for me tum use churane ki koshish kar rahi ho 😆 kuhu comes n holds abir on other side n asks sorry to kunal.. 

abir says agar yaha mujhe koi chura sakta hai oh sirf meri maa hai... meenu asks if abir is ok... abir asks her back if he is alright.. only she can say if her son is alright or not or sad or haooy... and maa has decided he is happy so what can be wrong... 

meenu says he is drunk... kuhu denies n says he helped in carrying bottles n that fell on him... kunal too joins n says she is very careless n asks her to take abir to room... 

kunal says she should also go as its late n she need to have a long travel... meenu says she will manage n asks him to take care that sharab doesnt affect him again.. kunal agrees...

nannu sees meenu going... 🤓 why is he looking like that at her 🤓

Thanks Diyuu for updates 🤗

Kuku covering up for Abir.. Good good..😆

@bold :- looks fishy.. isnt it ?

Meenu 😡 CV please dur bhej do isse until MishBir solves their issues .. always bich me aa jati hai 

Edited by Varsha178 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

LU Part 3:

Nishant goes up to Meenu who is about to leave and introduces himself, they exchange pleasantries. BB tells Nannu don't you think this offsite just gives an excuse to people to drink alcohol?  Nannu says I just gave an opportunity for people to live, rest is up to the Almighty! 

NannuShot#1: You see, I don't believe in controlling people, they are free to do what they like 👍🏼

BB says freedom is like Kite and needs Discipline to control the "dor", may be you don't believe in discipline or no one has taught you...

NannuShot#2: I have learnt to fly kite from my family and they hold the "dor" to my patang, but if they don't let it lose then it can't even dream of reaching the sky... may be you should adopt that policy!

BB gets annoyed that they just met and he shouldn't be teaching elders how to behave

NannuShot#3: My family has taught me there is no age for learning

Chalo, koi to BB ka band baja raha hai🤣

Nannu 3 v/s BB 0 😎

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

girlzzz can some else continue with update... have a small emergency i'm going out.. please dont mind girlzz i'm extremely sorry... 😳

take care Diyu. dont worry

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

meenu asks where is abir why is kunal making her roam around.... kuhu comes there n says abir was there only n sees someone with long hair and says here he is then says sorry i forgot abir bro has got hair cut.. kunal fake laugh n says you are so funny... meenu asks them to stop n say where abir is...

abir comes there n asks why are they worrying meenu n tries taking ashirvad in drunk state n kunal catches n steadies him... 

kuhu asks where he was n if everything is ok... abir says until you are with me everything is awesome... 🤣 kunal says kuhu bhai uses this dialogue only for me tum use churane ki koshish kar rahi ho 😆 kuhu comes n holds abir on other side n asks sorry to kunal.. 

abir says agar yaha mujhe koi chura sakta hai oh sirf meri maa hai... meenu asks if abir is ok... abir asks her back if he is alright.. only she can say if her son is alright or not or sad or haooy... and maa has decided he is happy so what can be wrong... 

meenu says he is drunk... kuhu denies n says he helped in carrying bottles n that fell on him... kunal too joins n says she is very careless n asks her to take abir to room... 

kunal says she should also go as its late n she need to have a long travel... meenu says she will manage n asks him to take care that sharab doesnt affect him again.. kunal agrees...

nannu sees meenu going... 🤓 why is he looking like that at her 🤓

Meri Light thank you for the updates🤗🤗

@bold - this is ultimate🥳 suits Meenu well.

Mimzy thumbnail

Waise i think meenu would be definitely doing something for Abir now her dialogue mujhe hi madad karni hogi mishti ko bhulane me 🤪 i hope Abir iska ache se jawaab de no subtle full brutal answer chahiye😛

She myt be fixing his marriage to get over mishti......😆

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Aisa Kya karengi ye aurat Abir ko Mish ko bulane keliye...she is such a vile woman..before leap,there was some kind of a soft corner in my heart for Meenakshi hi but after leap,my all soft corner went in drain and I hate her...I hate to see her face in my screen🤗🤗🤗

Rishta rishta 😵i  never liked this woman pre leap she was better than Mehul but she had done her fair share of misdeeds🤗

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Wow! What an episode!!

If I may say... "Everything was/is Awesome!!"

Superb execution, dialogues, editing, direction and acting!! Wow Wow!!

And Shaheer! Take a bow man! YOU.ARE.BRILLIANT!!

Image result for despicable me gif

wow looks like fantastic episode !! Cant wait to watch it 😃 Sha is king of expressions

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

girlzzz can some else continue with update... have a small emergency i'm going out.. please dont mind girlzz i'm extremely sorry... 😳

Take care Diyu🤗

Mimzy thumbnail

Rishta rishta 😵i  never liked this woman pre leap she was better than Mehul but she had done her fair share of misdeeds🤗

Missing baba now.....sab ko line me laa dega😆

Meenu munna parul abir mishti......

He has info on everyone.....