Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

LU Part #4:

Nannu tells BB that rest assured your sons are safe with me and takes her leave. BB thinks till Abir is not able to forget Mishti, he is not safe. If he can't forget her, I will have to help him....

#BB'sNewKaandInMaking  #MogamboKhushNahinHuva 

Kunal comes to Abir's room and trying to make him comfortable! He scolds him that if Ma saw you with Mishti, I would have been in trouble. He says, you drank a bit much... Abir says he become a little senti... Kunal tells him that if he ever needs him, just call him... even if late, he will definitely come. I can do anything for you... Abir tells him, he knows that! Kunal asks him if he is upset because of Mishti's presence and asks him to swear by him. Abir tells him that he deeply loved Mish and when she lied to him, he broke up with her... so if she is present here, he is bound to be little upset, but as long as you are with me.. and Kunal completes his sentence..

#EverythingIsAwesome

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

LU Part 3:

Nishant calls Meenu and introduces himself, they exchange pleasantries. BB tells Nannu don't you think this offsite just gives an excuse to people to drink alcohol?  Nannu says I just gave an opportunity for people to live, rest is up to the Almighty! 

NannuShot#1: You see, I don't believe in controlling people, they are free to do what they like 👍🏼

BB says freedom is like Kite and needs Discipline to control the "dor", may be you don't believe in discipline or no one has taught you...

NannuShot#2: He says I have learnt to fly kite from my family and they hold the "dor" to my patang, but if they don't let it lose then it can't even dream of reaching the sky... may be you should adopt that policy!

BB gets annoyed that you shouldn't be teaching elders how to behave

NannuShot#3: My family has taught me there is no age for learning

Chalo, koi to BB ka band baja raha hai🤣

Thanks for the updates Pali🤗

Wow! This is awesome.🥳

..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Missing baba now.....sab ko line me laa dega😆

Meenu munna parul abir mishti......

He has info on everyone.....

Seriously kya din a gaye jiske jaane ke liye pray kar rahe the usike reentry we want now 😆

Kunal se koi umeed nai hai he himself said mujhe late hoga par main aunga bhai 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

LU Part 3:

Nishant calls Meenu and introduces himself, they exchange pleasantries. BB tells Nannu don't you think this offsite just gives an excuse to people to drink alcohol?  Nannu says I just gave an opportunity for people to live, rest is up to the Almighty! 

NannuShot#1: You see, I don't believe in controlling people, they are free to do what they like 👍🏼

BB says freedom is like Kite and needs Discipline to control the "dor", may be you don't believe in discipline or no one has taught you...

NannuShot#2: He says I have learnt to fly kite from my family and they hold the "dor" to my patang, but if they don't let it lose then it can't even dream of reaching the sky... may be you should adopt that policy!

BB gets annoyed that you shouldn't be teaching elders how to behave

NannuShot#3: My family has taught me there is no age for learning

Chalo, koi to BB ka band baja raha hai🤣

Wow 

nannu rocks 😎

And Meenu shocks 🤣

Awesome Nannu.. 👏 someone can teach Meenu without any fear .. wow. Maza aaya  

SheThought thumbnail

LU Part #5

Nannu comes to Mish. Mish tells him that Abir didn't confess but he definitely loves me. Nannu tells her that he believes her and he also saw at bonfire how upset Abir become and that's why he left... He says you will surely win this battle and they hug! they cut the cake and feed each other... such a sweet scene! They release a lantern and Mish tells him that tonight I am going to make Abir confess that he loves me... 

Abir in the bathroom remembering all that happened earlier... he thinks that whatever happened was a mistake but now thinking about it is an even bigger mistake #AbirJustStopIt

Abir hears Nannu asking someone if they saw Mish. Abir asks him where she is...

Kunal is upset and is telling Kuhu that why is Mishti here, what if Ma saw her here... Kuhu tells him that sorry, i will speak with Mish. Kunal tells her that he is worried because he doesn't want any more trouble and it will be more so because Ma will find out that you knew from before that Mish was going to be here...

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

LU Part #4:

Nannu tells BB that rest assured your sons are safe with me and takes her leave. BB thinks till Abir is not able to forget Mishti, he is not safe. If he can't forget her, I will have to help him....

#BB'sNewKaandInMaking  #MogamboKhushNahinHuva 

Kunal comes to Abir's room and trying to make him comfortable! He scolds him that if Ma saw you with Abir, I would have been in trouble. He says, you drank a bit much... Abir says he become a little senti... Kunal tells him that if he ever needs him, just call him... even if late, he will definitely come. I can do anything for you... Abir tells him, he knows that! Kunal asks him if he is upset because of Mishti's presence and asks him to swear by him? Abir tells him that he deeply loved Mish and when she lied to him, he broke up with her... so if she is present here, he is bound to be little upset, but as long as you are with me.. and Kunal completes his sentence..

#EverythingIsAwesome

So much pain behind the sentence “farak nahi padata”

“Everything is awesome When you are with me “ 😭

thanks Pali for live updates 🤗

Edited by Varsha178 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail

LU Part #6

Nannu tells Abir how would he know where Mish is? Abir tells him he should know, he is her boyfriend. Nannu says I can't believe I have to repeat this, but I don't believe in controlling anyone. She will come back when she wants to, I believe in giving space! I am sleepy, so good night and glad you guys came here. Abir thinks he is glad he came because Mish is missing and Nannu isn't even worried...

Nish texts Mish that stage 1 of their plan completed.

He goes outside and sees Kuhu looking for Mishti. Abir is looking at her from a distance and prays for Kuhu to find Mish.. He thinks he can go himself but he is not able to control himself when Mish is around him. Kuhu is self talking that Mish is missing just like GD day, tries to call her but network issue... Abir is worried and goes from there...

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

LU Part #5

Nannu comes to Mish. Mish tells him that Abir didn't confess but he definitely loves me. Nannu tells her that he believes her and he also saw at bonfire how upset Abir become and that's why he left... He says you will surely win this battle and they hug! they cut the cake and feed each other... such a sweet scene! They release a lantern and Mish tells him that tonight I am going to make Abir confess that he loves me... 

Abir in the bathroom remembering all that happened earlier... he thinks that whatever happened was a mistake but now thinking about it is an even bigger mistake #AbirJustStopIt

Abir hears Nannu asking someone if they saw Mish. Abir asks him where she is...

Kunal is upset and is telling Kuhu that why is Mishti here, what if Ma saw her here... Kuhu tells him that sorry, i will speak with Mish. Kunal tells her that he is worried because he doesn't want any more trouble and it will be more so because Ma will find out that you knew from before that Mish was going to be here...

selfish kuku. Everything is about them. Mishbir did everything to bring them together m even now kuku are only able to disect every situation ans think how this will impact them. Kunal is 100% mehul and parul kid...

SheThought thumbnail

LU Part #7

Mish in jungle and thinks as long as there is network Abir will find her.

Kuhu calls her and starts scolding her that she does things and it affects everyone. Mish starts joking with her but Kuhu is not impressed. Kuhu says Kunal's mom was here and what if she saw you? We covered up but first Abir, now Nish... what are you planning to do. Just go to London, I can't keep hiding you forever.. Mish tells her that she isn't doing anything wrong, she is fighting her battle and she doesnt' need her help. Mish misses a step while talking and falls...

precap: Abir is looking for Mish and finds her in a ditch. He climbs down there and is trying to wake Mish up...

Phew!

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FrozenHeart..

Seriously kya din a gaye jiske jaane ke liye pray kar rahe the usike reentry we want now 😆

Kunal se koi umeed nai hai he himself said mujhe late hoga par main aunga bhai 

The magic of our writers.....that we are asking for his reentry🤣

Plus I want that gaay meenu back......she is now roaming like a don.......baba ke time k3g aarthi, rona dhona in the corner, dikhaayi detha tha par sunaayi nahi detha thaa....😆

Kunal is plain stupid.....there can no other word for it......he is unable to comprehend anything on his own.....someone needs to spoon feed him on what to feel abt anything...someone aka Meenu😆